Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-19-2008, 11:26 PM   #61
brutal_ravisher
Privileged Member

brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to brutal_ravisher Send a message via Yahoo to brutal_ravisher
Default (Excellent description, hats off)

I love the way you suck me and make me tight and thriving for another cum shot. I have cummed in every possible hole of ur body so this time I like to cover ur face with my cum.

"I am going to cum on ur face darling, take every drop on ur face and dont bring ur hands in between or I wll cut ur fingers" I laugh and say, "well even if I dont cut them now, I cant gurantee anything ha ha."

You stop sucking me and close ur eyes shut, contract ur face muscles as tight as u could. I see this and stop there for a moment, "slap, open ur eyes and if it comes, take in ur eyes too." U slowly open ur eyes and I offload my cum on ur face, the first load goes on ur forehead and runs down both sides of ur nose to ur chin. The second one covers ur left eye and goes down to the chicks to the boobs. The third one does the same to ur right eye. And I put the final one on the velly of ur boobs which runs down to ur belly. I turn u to ur right so that u position properely towards the camera.

I sit back, and watch u there for a few moments, thinking of what to do next, then I decide to get the tape reviewed. I call up and ask my assistant to review the tape and evaluate the cost of the tape. You sit there and hear everything, a sigh of hope generates in ur mind with my conversation.

"Go and clean urself till I get the probable cost of the tape, and pray that its good enough for u to escape from here." (Though, I know the cost wouldnt be even 25% of the required amount but I am playing with ur mind.)
brutal_ravisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 06:17 PM   #62
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I kept sucking your cock, expecting to have to swallow your cum again but then suddenly you tell me what your going to do. "I am going to cum on ur face darling, take every drop on ur face and dont bring ur hands in between or I wll cut ur fingers well even if I dont cut them now, I cant gurantee anything ha ha." I look at your horrified when you say you will cut my fingers if I cover my face. I think you are disgusting to want to do that to me and I shut my eyes tight. My face is knocked off your cock by the force of your slap and I look at you in shock. "open ur eyes and if it comes, take in ur eyes too." You coat my forehead with your cum and runs down my face. I know you will shoot two more times from experience. The next shot of come covered my left eye and I blinked and it ran down my cheek to my breast. The third one also hits me in the right eye and I blink rapidedly as it runs down my other cheek onto my breast. I did not expect the fourth shot but it came and hit me between my breasts and rn down to my belly. I felt so humilated and used as your positioned me to the camera. I wanted to cry but didn't. You sat back and looked at me for a few moments.

I watch you pick up the phone and tell someone to review the tap and evaluate it for cost. I hope that it is good enough and that you will let me go. I have high hopes, you had done so many nasty things to me already, I didn't think anything was left to do. You give me hope of a sort as you tell me to pray it is good enough for me to escape this place. I get up and hurry to the bathroom and as I step in and shut the door, I see myself in the mirror and cry. I hurry to the shower and turn on the shower making sure it it hot and steamy and then step in. I have a good cry for myself as the water beats your seed off of my body, then I pick up the soap and wash myself completely. The shampoo sits on the edge of the wall and I pick that up and was my long blonde hair. All the nasty things that had happened to me plays in my mind as the shampoo washes out of my hair.
rvplymates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 11:09 PM   #63
brutal_ravisher
Privileged Member

brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to brutal_ravisher Send a message via Yahoo to brutal_ravisher

My man is soon out with a calculation and we are still in a huge deficit of money. He suggests me some ways, either we sell this girl to gulf, where we can get some good money but they wont suffice. He also asks me to torture the girl so severely that the tape can be sold to extreme sites, or even take her to the ranch and get her fucked by horses, to have bestality tapes.

I have another plans though, "The girl tastes good to me, and I want to ravish her on my own but why not trying a gang rape?". I ask him to send down Mac, Jim and Rob to come down. These are experienced and saddist rapists. They step in while u r taking bath. I open a cup board and take a nighty with lingrie and open the door of bathroom as the sound of water has stopped. I watch your body and get hard again, "wear this nighty and lingeries and come out" I have a surprise for you.

My all three men are big and heavy, I know they will have a good time with you.

I wait for you to come out and eager to see your reaction.
Old 10-21-2008, 08:15 PM   #64
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I am drying myself when you open the door and have to stop myself from hiding myself from you. I knew you would not like it so I stood up as you spoke and told me to put on the nightie and lingerie. I took it from you and you left the bathroom shutting the door behind you. I finished drying myself and slip on the things you have given me. I dry my hair and it cascades down my back and shoulders in waves.

I open the door and at first I only see you until some one coughs and I turn my head and know in an instant that these men were going to rape me to. I turn and run toward the bathroom but one of the big guys grab me and wrench my arms behind me so my breasts thrust out. I whimper as the other two converge on me.
Old 10-21-2008, 11:12 PM   #65
brutal_ravisher
Privileged Member

I knew you would panic as soon as u will see all of us. As you try to run back to the bathroom, Jim holds you and twist your arm back while Mac and Rob rush towards u.

"Hold on guys, I have another plans, Dont molest her immediately, I want a humiliation and slow action tape this time with this chick."

Jim leaves ur hand as I approach you, gently hold your shoulder and ask my men to stand in a circle with a distance of at least 4 feet between each other. I lead you in the centre. I step back and stand in the circle, you can see four naked studs standing you and staring you.

"Tell me guys what will be your target organ on this hot body? My first priority is boobs and second is pussy."

"I like her lips, and face, I will make it red by my slaps and kisses." Jim said

"I like her ass, and will act on that" said Rob.

"I will take her pussy," said Mac, "we will switch over Boss."

"Fine, but make sure u dont bleed her at this time, I have other plans too."

all noded.

We all watch you for a moment and stare on our targeted parts on your body. four pairs of eyes have started raping you again and I can sense the helplessness. You look at me in dispair and I say, "the tape isnt enough, you will have to take all of us in all your holes, if cant take one by one, take all together." I grin with that.

Jim pulls your hand and twist it back again and plant a kiss on your lips, sucking your lips very very hard. I say, resist my slut, unless you resist, we cant get higher price and u might not leave this place alive.
Old 10-22-2008, 06:27 PM   #66
rvplymates
Banned

"Hold on guys, I have another plans, Don’t molest her immediately, I want a humiliation and slow action tape this time with this chick."

I was grateful at first when you stopped the men from getting me but then I listed to what you said and I knew you were going to prolong my humiliation. It would have been better if they had taken me quickly, it might have ended sooner. I could not figure out what you wanted them to do to me as they made a circle and then you lead me into the center of it. My eyes took in the huge naked men. Their shafts were huge and I knew they were going to hurt me in the end. They were staring at me and I wanted to hide myself.

"Tell me guys what will be your target organ on this hot body? My first priority is boobs and second is pussy." They answered your question and I stood their listening to what they had planned for me. I blushed over and over again as they told what they were going to do to me. I was scared to death but I had no way out of this torturous circle of men.

My eyes opened wide as you told them not to bleed me, I didn’t know what that meant but your threat of having other plans for me made me tremble. The men all agreed to your demands as they nodded their heads. I squirmed as all of the men stared at my body and I knew they all would rape me, I looked at you for help but know you would not lift a finger to help me. I cried as you told me something I did not want to hear. "The tape isn’t enough, you will have to take all of us in all your holes, if cant take one by one, take all together."

I look at you with hate in my eyes as the man Jim pulled my hands in back of me again. His mouth came down on mine very hard. You tell me to resist and threaten me with death. I do resist but only because I did not want this man to kiss me. I struggled to get my face away from him and he slapped me hard and I cried out as I felt the heat of the slap burn my face.
Old 10-22-2008, 10:57 PM   #67
brutal_ravisher
Privileged Member

Jim kisses you wildly, making my earlier wounds alive on your lips and again fresh blood droplets ooze from your lips. We all laugh at your futile struggle. "Keep struggling my slut, you cant give up."

Jim keeps sucking your lips for a few minutes making them sore from the torment and then he takes his lips off you.

You breathe heavily as I pull you towards me and squeeze your boobs hard over the fabric. I crush the meat to make you scream in pain and agony. Then, I tear the nighty from the front and tear the lingeri also off you to make you naked again. I lean and start sucking your nipples like a hungry beast. I pinch, bite and crush them to numb them almost.

Suddenly, Rob slaps your ass hard and hiss in your ears, "resist slut, you cant bear it like a toy." Listening to this you try to pull my hairs and pull me away off you. The action contains some anger and force which amuses me. I still dont move away for a few moments and then I lift my mouth up. Watch your now red tits and one of the nipple gives off a small blood stream which flows down the boob and dry there.

I start slapping on your boobs one by one, the slaps make you scream hard. You abuse all of us in dispair and frustration, which makes us smile more. Rob also joins from behind and start slapping your ass hard.

We do this for almost five minutes giving red vaults on your tits and ass chicks. Then its time for Mac to take over.
Old 10-25-2008, 11:22 AM   #68
rvplymates
Banned

The big man Jim is hurting me as he kisses me brutally I pound on his back as the pain of my lips is unbearable. I can feel my lips crack open. I hear the other men laughing as I cry out in pain and try to stop Jim from sucking on my already pain filled lips. When he removes his mouth I feel my lips throbbing and I hear you tell me to keep struggling. You call me a slut and tell me I can’t give up. I hate that word, I am not a slut, you are the slut I think.

Fear and anger war inside me as you pull me toward you. Tears of pain and humiliation run from my eyes as you squeeze my breasts hard over the thin fabric of the nightie. I scream as you crush my poor aching breast. The pain and agony is unbearable. My hands rise to hide my breasts and sex as you tear the nightie and lingerie from my body. I see the lust in every male’s eyes as you display me to them. I can bear the pain as you suck, pinch, bite and crush my nipples. I can’t believe they are going numb from your abuse and I get angry which I knew was a mistake and start punching your hard muscular

The man named Rob smacks my ass hard and whispers in my ear to resist slut, I didn’t get the rest of it as I lift my arms and grab hold of your thick hair and pull it wildly, I wanted to get even for what you were doing to me. I wasn’t having any success at hurting you. You looked up at me in amusement and I cry hysterically which made me weak in the knees. I looked down and saw how you had mauled my breasts and the blood that dripped from my nipple. Anger rose up in me again as I realize you are maiming me for life, that is if I live through this. I scream as you start to systematically slap my breast one by one. I call you all scum and monsters and you all smile as you keep slapping my breasts. I scream louder as the man Rob beats my ass. My world was now all pain as I lashed out with my arms and hands. The few times I connect I even hurt my hands. All of these men had bodies that were as hard as granite. I can’t give up though I wanted to crumble to the floor and go into a ball on the floor. Suddenly the abuse ended and I looked around to wonder why you all had stopped.

I saw the man Mac walking toward me and I backed up but someone stopped me with a strong arm around my waist. I flailed the arms and kicked my legs and this made you all laugh.
Old 11-03-2008, 12:09 AM   #69
brutal_ravisher
Privileged Member

Mac who wanted to take your pussy comes towards you and his eyes are locked on the tender flesh. He looks at your pussy as a hungry beast looks at its prey. It makes you sick and weak inside.

I hold you from your wrist and twist your hand to your back. "he likes to chew pussy lips with his teeth and if he isnt satisfied, he might use knife to cut them off." I speak in your ears. "So, resist him if you can"

He pulls you from me and makes you sit on the edge of the nearby table. He widens your legs and moves his fingers gently on your pussy. His touch is so gentle that you think I was joking when I told that Mac liked to chew lips.

He then inserts one finger inside and then the another and starts thrusting you slowly leaving you in moans.

With another hand, he gently pampers your love button to make you wet and suddenly, he pinch the luv button hard. His act is so brutal that you scream out in a surprise. Your expression of eyes make all of us laugh again.
Old 11-03-2008, 09:32 PM   #70
rvplymates
Banned

I press back into you as I see the look in the man named Mac’s eyes. It was obvious what he wanted to take of mine and all I wanted to do is get away. You grab my wrist and twist it behind my back and whisper in my ear, "he likes to chew pussy lips with his teeth and if he isn’t satisfied, he might use knife to cut them off. So, resist him if you can." I shake as the thought of what you would allow this man to do to be was unimaginable. I thought you were all a bunch of animals.

A little scream slips out of my lips as he pulls me from you and makes me sit on the edge of a table. I flush as he opens my legs wide in front of everyone. My sex was on display and I didn’t like it much. I looked at him in shock as he gently fingers me and wonder if you had been teasing me when you said he like to chew lips. He gently inserted two fingers in me and made me respond to his thrusting finger. I moan in pleasure and wanted more of what he was doing. I could feel more fingers playing within me on my little bud and I moaned louder that suddenly became a scream as he pinched it. I looked around at the other men who were excited to see this treatment going on. You all laughed at me as tears flowed down my face.
Old 11-04-2008, 12:59 AM   #71
brutal_ravisher
Privileged Member

We all laugh as we see the expressions of shock on ur face.

He then bends and starts kissing and licking ur pussy. He also starts sucking your pussy lips gently and make u moan again in pleasure.

after a few moments, he touches ur pussy lips with his teeth but dont give u any pain, his touch of teeth excites u more and u become wet.

Then again, he takes ur one lip in between his teeth and slowly increases the pressure. At first, u dont feel pain but after a few seconds, we all hear loud scream from you as he bites ur lip haaaard. Not only he bits but he also moves lower jaw to its right and left, giving u a feeling that he is chopping off ur lip with his teeth.

I see a blood stream flowing down from the pussy and u become wild in hitting him to stop.
Old 11-04-2008, 12:23 PM   #72
rvplymates
Banned

I gasped as he finally let go of my bud. His head dips down and he started to lick and then suck my sex. I groaned loudly in pleasure and could feel my juices flowing. He lapped it up gently. I sighed in pleasure that was taking me to passion. At that moment I felt his teeth but it didn’t hurt, it felt kind of erotic and I moaned again.

I groaned as he lapped up my juices once more and then sucked one of my lips between his teeth. It took me a few seconds to realize the pressure was getting painful and then I screamed as he bit into me hard. He moved his jaw so he was grinding me up. I screamed “Help me, help me and then screamed and cried as I knew none of you would help me. I could tell I was bleeding and my hate rose up in me and I began hitting him any where I could reach him yelling out the top of my voice, “Stop it, stop it.” I couldn’t believe you all just watched as he mutilated me.
Old 11-04-2008, 10:07 PM   #73
brutal_ravisher
Privileged Member

Mac knows my orders of not bleeding you severely and hence he stops and moves away from your pussy and gives as a sight of his teeth-work on your pussy lips.

The sight is indeed amazing for our sick viewers because ur pussy is bleeding from three spots on one lip. The bleeding is not very high but still its painful for you.

He now takes his prick and guide its head to the entrance. He doesnt even look at you and simply enter the pussy and start thrusting by resting his hands on the table under your legs. The entire weight of your body comes on your hips only.

The position is uncomfortable but gives good penetration to Mac and he starts thrusting you fast and wild. He holds you from ur back and lifts you off the table and starts thrusting you again as if you are merely a toy for him.

Rob gets excited with this sight and moves to your back. He also holds you from yr thighs and start entering your ass.

You are in the air between two strong men, one is thrusting fast in ur pussy and u feel the one at ur back also enters ur ass slowly now. It becomes unberable for you but u r helpless.

Both men are set in the rhythm now and start entering in ur holes together and come our together making you scream loud with their thrusts.
Old 11-05-2008, 10:11 PM   #74
rvplymates
Banned

I am crying from pain and then from shame as Mac displayed my sex to the bunch of you. I moan as he guides his cock to my entrance and slams in. He raised my hips up high and thrusts harder and harder into me. I scream in pain as Rob moves over to me and grabs my thighs from the rear. Before I knew what he was going to do he thrusted into my ass. I scream loudly as both men take me like I was an animal. They hold me up and soon they began to slam into me together doubling my pain. My screams are loud and tears stream down my face as they continue to use me as if I was just a toy for them to possess.

My feet don’t even touch the floor as the two of them hold me up in the air and ram my two orifices. I am crying hysterically now and at the point of fainting as I feel both of them explode their seed into my body. They manage to keep there stokes long and slow as they fill me several times and then they let me go and I slam to the floor and wrap myself into a small ball.
Old 11-05-2008, 10:46 PM   #75
brutal_ravisher
Privileged Member

I see that things are going beyond your limits now as they cum slow and deep in both ur holes. You are exhausted to the limit and fall on the floor.

Jim comes near you, pull ur hairs and forces you to sit on your knees. It becomes difficult for u because both ur holes start leaking the cum.

He hold you from your hairs and start thrusting his long prick in your tiny mouth between your tender lips. I know that he is a rough throat fucker and you r not aware of it. I open a box and pass a ring gag to him. He forces you to wear that ring gag and your mouth opens very very wide almost cracking the joints of the lips.

You cant close ur mouth now as u feel more helpless and vulnurable. Jim starts using ur mouth as a pussy and fucks you deep in your throat. You gag and strive for air but u get less then u need. Meanwhile I take out my leather belt and move behind you.

You were getting used to the oral rape and I wanted to awake you and lead you to the higher level of pain. I lash the belt on your back hard, the belt swings in the air and land on your back without any notice.

You scream in shock but almost no voice comes out of ur mouth as its stuffed by Jim's dick. I watch as you punch the thighs of Jim and also hit the floor with hands in frustration as two more lashes of belt hit u on the back, giving you red marks.
Old 11-06-2008, 10:14 PM   #76
rvplymates
Banned

I was so exhausted that I couldn’t even beg Jim to leave me alone. He grabbed my hair and pulled me up onto my knee. I felt sloppy as fluids ran from me but no one seemed to notice or care that I was a mess especially Jim who pressed his cock to my lips and then into my mouth. I hated what he was doing to me. I saw you give him something and then he slips out of my mouth and pressing something into it. I scream as he stretches my mouth open and I think he is going to break my jaws but soon he stops and My mouth is held wide open with something you had given him. I feel like my spit is falling out of it but it didn’t matter as Jim slammed into my mouth and began to pound in and out. I chocked and gagged and looked for a breath of air but Jim wouldn’t let me have it.

Tears ran from my eyes and flowed over his cock and still he held me in place by my hair and took my mouth. I thought it couldn’t get any worse then this when suddenly searing pain comes from my back. I screamed loudly but no sound was heard as Jim raped my mouth. In fact it seemed to excite him more as my voice vibrated over his cock and disappeared. I punched out against Jim’s thighs and hit the floor as I am lashed over and over again. Soon I am whimpering in pain as Jim cums and I choke, he pulls his cock out of my mouth and lets his cum splash in my face as he holds me in place for whoever was beating me.
Old 11-06-2008, 10:40 PM   #77
brutal_ravisher
Privileged Member

Boss let us go for a 3some, demands Mac. I am not yet done with her body.

I nod and I decide to have some refreshment so I go upstairs to watch your 3some rape and to see the tape so far to negotiate with some dealers.

Meanwhile, Jim pulls you on the bed, he makes you sleep on Rob on your stomach and Rob easily slips into your pussy. Jim now takes ur ass and Mac wants ur mouth which is still open with the ring gag.

Now all three men are ramming into your holes and they are also using their hands in pinching your nips, slapping your ass and back which is already burning hot with my belt lashes.

Jim also punches you for a few times on your stomach causing you scream and vibrate to give amusement to Mac who is in ur mouth. Rob also helps in ramming hard to cause spasmodic movements in ur ass so that u can still offer some resistance as ur both holes are really tight still.

For you, it all seems endless as the all cum together and swich places. Each of them cums in all ur holes atleast once.

You are on the verge to pass out.
Old 11-08-2008, 08:34 PM   #78
rvplymates
Banned

I heard your voice from a distance talking to one of the men but I did not care, I wanted to escape to a dark world where nothing could harm me. I was just dropping off when Jim picked me up and laid me on top of Rob. I weakly cry out no when Rob slipped into my pussy. I groaned in pain as Jim pushes his way into my ass. My head was positioned to the side and Mac pushed into my mouth, I started to cry as I felt the ring gag in my mouth and knew I could not at least lock him out.

The pain was unbelievable as they pounded into all of my orifices. Six hands pinched at my breasts and nipples. I felt hands slapping at my ass. I was screaming but the sound was muffled by the cock that filled my mouth. They werent statisfied giving me just that pain but one of them made me scream by punching me in the stomach several times. I wanted to die now but I knew these men would not let me. They cam in me and then all three changed positions and began all over again.

By the third switch I was in so much pain that there was no beginning and no end to it. I started to float in my head and before they were done with me I passed out into oblivion.
Old 11-09-2008, 10:42 PM   #79
brutal_ravisher
Privileged Member

I see that you have fainted. I call my men up and ask them to go back to the work. I send one girl to assist you. She comes to you after almost 3 hours, she comes with lot of food and some clothes for you to choose. She helps u in getting ready, in taking bath, eating food and asks u to wear cloths.

She is polite in her approach with u. After you have recovered, I move down and enter in the room. The room is also cleaned. I stand infront of you, watching you. You look sexy again in (u can describe ur clothes here).
Old 11-11-2008, 07:28 PM   #80
rvplymates
Banned

I jumped away from a soft hand gently pushing my long wavy blond hair out of my face. I open my eyes and I am afraid of her but she is gentle and polite as she helps me to my feet. She brings me into the bathroom and helps me into a hot tub of water. I sink into it and she makes sure that I do not slip under the water as she gently washes me. I was too tired to fight her and as she helps to clean me she tells me comforting things.

She helped me out of the tub and dried me with a thick soft towel. She walked with me into the bedroom and helps me into a robe and brought me food. She can see I am week so she feeds me like a child and soon I feel my strength growing. She let me rest for a bit and then she brought me a pretty blue dress and underwear. She helped me dress and set heels in front of me to wear as she brushed my long blonde hair until it shone. As she did this other women were cleaning the room so that none of what had happen to me was visable.

I sat in a chair wondering why I was dressed up like this now. What plans did you have to hurt me again. I heard the door open but I did not look at it. I felt myself tense as I saw you before me once more. I look up into your eyes and tremble as I knew you would hurt me once more.