Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-31-2006, 12:17 AM   #1
rick_tocchet

rick_tocchet has initial reputation
Thumbs down girl passed out at beach house last month

so last month my buddies got a beach house down the jersey shore and we had a shit load of frat guys there and what not. and you know with frats guys comes the drugs and sluts.

so we had this party going on all day saturday and into the night.there was some x being passed around and weed you know the usual. anyways people began to leave and girls were already passed out. so i fell asleep on this big long sofa with some decent looking girl already sleeping on the other side.

i woke up pretty early in the morning and she was still sleeping, so i went over to see if she was awake. she was knocked out, so i felt her tit, she didnt move at all. so i kept touching it. i rolled her over to her back w/out her waking up. and she was wearing a skirt so i decieded to start playing with her puss. i did but she never got wet. i started to really get into this and she was still sleeping.

i know i had a condom in my pocket, but i know it wasnt going to be enough lube on the condom to get it in her and i didnt want to wake her up. so i went into the destroyed kitchen looking for something to lube her up. i found margirine in the fridge.

so i put the condom on and rubbed some margirine on my dick and stuck it in, the rest was history. except for the fact when i busted my nut i pulled out and came all on her shirt and a little in her hair. ahaahhahahaa
rick_tocchet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 06:22 AM   #2
Grm
Banned

Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Interesting fantasy rick, pity that it is so short, did you have to type one handed?
Grm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008, 05:55 AM   #3
Crybaby206

Crybaby206 has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to Crybaby206 Send a message via Yahoo to Crybaby206
Default Yum

This was short but I love to imagine this while I play...being fucked while passed out.....almost as good as being fucked hard then waking up to a cock in my throat hahaha.....
Old 06-01-2008, 04:04 AM   #4
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My question is: how does a person be a frat? Maybe I want the sluts
AWDracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 02:39 AM   #5
JohnnyReb
Banned

JohnnyReb Level 2 (200+)JohnnyReb Level 2 (200+)JohnnyReb Level 2 (200+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
Does anyone else believe that this is a true story?
No
JohnnyReb is offline   Reply With Quote