Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-16-2009, 06:30 PM   #81
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My breath is coming in ragged gasps, as I impale your body, feeling your hips writhing underneath me. Movements trying get it over with as soon as possible, to end your misery. But it is not going to end. This will continue until the very moment I have to release you. Maybe even keep you longer. I love the feeling of your body under my hands, as they trace all over. Up and down your thighs, over your breasts, the smooth skin marred by the forming bruises and made slick with our sweat.

I break the kiss and press my lips softly against your ear. I can feel my breath as it rushes over your face. "You like me treating you like this. You like that I desire your body so much that I have to do this. I think you should thank me for giving you what you always wanted."
Old 04-16-2009, 08:21 PM   #82
prisonerslave

prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to prisonerslave

The moment you give me the opportunity to turn away I take it, my head turned to the side exposing the more sensitive areas of my neck and ear. I hide nothing in my expression, there is hurt and anger, ultimate disgust and humiliation, they all melt into the features of my once perfectly made up face. I cannot even begin to fathom your cruelty and why you would want to do this to me, I don't even know you. My jaw clenches as if I am trying to hold back from screaming at you, from letting all of the rage and hatred spew past my teeth and ultimately make everything worse for me.

I mange to stay quiet, holding everything back, my eyes roll to look at you and your evil grin, my eyes filled with tears that I can't believe I still have. I bite my lip to force me to focus. The feeling of you penetrated deep inside me, your hands roughly caressing all the marks and bruises you have already left, and every humiliating command you make of me is hard to overcome just to speak. I open my mouth, my voice comes out faint and barely louder than a whisper, "th-thank...you." It is obvious I don't mean it, that there is no feeling behind it, but I am still motivated to please you in hopes that somehow my punishments will be lighter or nonexistent

And Baby when it's love

If it's not rough, it isn't fun!
prisonerslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 08:28 PM   #83
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Your head turns, and I lower mine into the crook formed by your shoulder and neck. My lips press against the soft, delicate skin. I alternatively suck gently, leaving behind angry red welts on your neck, and bite down. There is no warning as I shift between the two. Occasionally giving you pain, other times pleasure. Running my hands over the swell of your hips as I continue to pound downward. The movement is completely mindless, almost on autopilot. Your stuttered words reach my ears and I groan loudly. "Thank you for what?" My hand grabs your chin and yanks your face towards me again. "Tell me, for what!"
Old 04-16-2009, 08:41 PM   #84
prisonerslave

prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Tingles of electricity run through me, I am amazed that you can be gentle at all, but even your gentle touches feel disgusting and evil. I gasp, nearly scream as you force my chin over and I stare up at you, cowering, pressing myself into the mattress. My eyes light with fear, terrorized by and sending me stammering trying to speak. My body is sore from how relentless you have been with me, my opening is raw and I am sure it is swollen, only adding to your pleasure. "for....for...this...thank you for...giving me what I always wanted." It comes blurting out of me, regurgitating what you said to me. The familiar flush returns to me, heating my entire body, and my eyes dart away from yours, unable to face you.

And Baby when it's love

Old 04-16-2009, 09:27 PM   #85
the savage
Privileged Member

With a smile, I stare into your eyes, "You're welcome slut." Those words are immediately followed by a spasm, and I again I release my seed into your body. Groaning loudly I collapse onto your body. Feeling you squished beneath me. Idly my fingers run over your body, exploring every cranny. "Three whole days to get everything you wanted. Doesn't that make you happy?"
Old 04-16-2009, 09:46 PM   #86
prisonerslave

You're welcome slut....it stings me more internally, it comes out harsh as if intending to slash me. I arch back as I feel you release into me, my hands balling into fists with the violation that comes with it. My body is completely pressed into yours, your muscles weighing heavy on me, my chest rising and falling into yours and my breath running past your ear. Three whole days of this....I don't think I can survive. Its only been a few hours and I have already been violated more times than I can remember. I lay still, unmoving, and quiet as I stare up at the ceiling.

And Baby when it's love

Old 04-17-2009, 02:02 PM   #87
the savage
Privileged Member

With a low groan, I roll off of you and sit on the edge of the bed. Catching my breath, sucking in great gasps of air. Running my hand over my forehead, flicking the sweat onto the sheets. Looking over my shoulder staring at you. Watching your chest heave as you struggle for breath as well. I can see everywhere my hands grasped, finger shaped bruises slowly forming on your delicate skin. Even as many times as I have raped you in the short time that I have held you, just looking at you, tied so helpless splayed out beneath me causes a stirring against my thigh. But I can think of something I would rather do. My lips curl in a smile. "You haven't gotten off yet, have you? I think you should masterbate for me."
Old 04-20-2009, 02:11 AM   #88
prisonerslave

For a long while I stare blankly at the textured ceiling, making shapes and trying to escape mentally. Then I feel your eyes bore into me, that crooked and cruel smile rising with idea of evil. My hands cover my face for a moment, allowing myself a foe isolation. "You haven't gotten off yet, have you? I think you should masturbate for me."

That one line takes me away from the numbness I was seeking and my head rolls slightly but I do not look at you. You can see my mouth twitch, and my expression show the breaking of my core....How could he try to get me to do this. With my hands free, instead of doing what you have so cruelly suggested they cover my face and create the isolation I wish I had. You can see my legs tighten with the idea of you forcing me to pleasure myself. I just cant get myself to move, instead I sob and pray that somehow I will stay undamaged, but I know you will not allow that.

And Baby when it's love

Old 04-20-2009, 02:50 PM   #89
the savage
Privileged Member

I watch as you curl up and try to cover your face. Your entire body wracked with sobs. A completely broken target, with no hope for freedom, or even reprieve from my violent and continuing assaults on your body and mind. My hands take one of yours between them. Slowly stroking it, gently, like a considerate lover. Which I am most certainly not. Slowly my grip tightens around your index finger, leveraging it back. I can tell that I am about to break it. "You have 30 seconds to start, or I break ever single one of your dainty fingers."
Old 04-20-2009, 09:19 PM   #90
prisonerslave

At first I don't scream, my other hand shoots down to brace the bad and I instinctively try to jerk my hand away. A struggled gasp pulls into me and a shrill cry of agony, the feeling of my bone trying to break away from me slowly. There is only a cloud of pain around me, I am not trying to rebel I just cant get words to form; I've endured 15 seconds of the pain, crying and attempting to pull free from your strength. I just don't understand your methods of cruelty and why you want to hurt me. I twist so that my back is slightly to you, my hand and finger held behind me as I lay on my side "please, please stop! Let go! Oh god don't break it! Let go!!" What was it that I have to do? I can't even remember anymore.

And Baby when it's love

Old 04-21-2009, 03:48 PM   #91
the savage
Privileged Member

Smiling at your squirming and then capitulation, I start to run your own hand up and down your thigh. I watch as you first recoil in horror at the touch, then remember what I have order you to do. Placing your hand between your thighs, I kneel to the side watching you. "DO it now."
Old 04-21-2009, 04:48 PM   #92
prisonerslave

"Okay!" I cry out, tremors of fear running through me, my fingers tracing along the points of abuse. My entire body flushes with humiliation at what you are making me do, of just how cruel you can be. My free hand covers my face as the other hand obeys. It is far from erotic for me, how can I be expected to take pleasure from this. It almost hurts to touch myself, those bruises you have left behind are evident, my hand recoils away for a slight moment as I feel the cooling stickiness you have left behind. A thin layer of white on my fingers on the lips of my opening I press to my little button, massaging mindlessly. I can feel your eyes bore into me, taking pleasure in my misery.

And Baby when it's love

Old 04-24-2009, 08:29 PM   #93
the savage
Privileged Member

My hand wraps around your wrist, no to gently pulling your hand away from your face as you do what I had commanded. I wanted to see the humilation and shame of it on your face. Knowing that you are getting no pleasure out of this as your hand idly massages yourself. The curl of your lip, biting back a sob, or a scream. The small sheen of tears are evident in your eyes. It all looks so sexy. Unfortunately I am to spent to do more than watch right now, however much I wanted to simply slide my cock past your lips as you did this. I satisfy myself by leaning over and kissing you on the stomach as you defile yourself. "Don't you stop, don't you dare stop.:
Old 04-25-2009, 11:44 PM   #94
prisonerslave

My massaging slows as you pry my hand away from my tear filled face, my mind drifts back and I wonder what I could have done to deserve this. Quickly I am reminded to continue and my fingers continue to explore my body, our fluids squishing. I bite my lower lip, holding back more cries and the desire to beg you to let me stop. Your kisses on my stomach send shivers through me, disgust and revulsion running through my nerves. It pushes me over the edge and a loud gasp and sob escape. Over and over I pray, begging to be pulled away from this world, to escape this horrid fate. Your lips press to firm skin of tummy, tasting the salt of it. Your hands hold firmly, promising me that I have no choice. My jaw clenches just wanting to get away.

And Baby when it's love

Old 04-26-2009, 09:55 PM   #95
the savage
Privileged Member

I can practically feel the revulsion and shame coming off of you. Your skin shivers each time I press my lips against it. And every time I look up, locking my eyes on yours, I can see the horror in your eyes. Horror about what I have already done, horror at what I am making you do now, and most importantly, horror about what is to come next. My tongue runs over my lips, and I lower my face to your breast. Gently and softly sucking on your nipple, but my hand grabs and twists the other.
Old 04-28-2009, 12:42 AM   #96
prisonerslave

I fins myself praying that maybe you will tire of me, that you will find something else to do, all of your....affection... is cracking my very soul. I feel your lips on my already erect nipple and I let out a disgusted moan and soon I squeal as you twist my other one. My body turns to the side and my fingers leave my sex to push you away, I just can't take the pain you dishing out. My shoulder rises trying to cut off your access and my hands raise up to push at your hand, my nipples throb from your attention. "stop it! I'm doing what you said! Stop it!"

And Baby when it's love

Old 04-28-2009, 11:10 AM   #97
the savage
Privileged Member

I can feel you stopping, then suddenly you are shoving at me. Pleading that since you are doing what I wanted, that I shouldn't touch you. Like it was some sort of deal. I was willing to play nicely with you, but apparently, you don't want that, can't stand that. If it has to be rough, it will be. With no warning, I lash out. Striking you in the stomach, right below your ribs. Watching as you curl into a ball, to protect yourself from further abuse. Unrelenting, I punch you in the side of the head. "I guess you don't want to get out of this in one piece."
Old 04-28-2009, 11:40 PM   #98
prisonerslave

I let out a grunt as the blow hits my stomach, my legs curl up and I cover my stomach in pain. Naturally I curl on my side crying and then there is a blow to my head. I can feel you over me and I hold my head curling even more, but no matter what I try to do, part of me is exposed. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry!! I won't do it again! I'm sorry!" I scream through my arms, trying to avoid your strikes. My head is throbbing now, either you don't know your own strength, or you want me in agony. I force myself back over and my hands reach back between my lips, I masturbate harder for you, sobbing with shame and fear. "Look...I'm sorry....I'll stay, I'll do what you want" I look up at you pleading, and hope that you will accept my apology and I wonder about your sanity. Everything I do seems to put you over the edge. I wonder if I will survive

And Baby when it's love

Old 04-29-2009, 04:25 PM   #99
the savage
Privileged Member

It takes a moment to calm myself down after you start screaming apologies. Then I watch as your hands disappear back between your legs. Pain and terror are the best motivators. And as I watch you sobbingly play with yourself, I finally start to stir again. I had wondered if I would be able to go again tonight, or if it would be a boring night. My hands rest on your hips, and almost gently I roll you over onto your stomach. Reaching over I slide a pillow under your hips, elevating them slightly. My hips straddle yours, and I rub the head of my cock over the small of your back. "If you stop for even a second I'll kill you." Slowly, letting you know exactly what is coming, I part your cheeks
Old 04-30-2009, 01:59 AM   #100
prisonerslave

The redness of anger slowly fades away from your face, but you still have the crazed lust in your eyes. At least you aren't punching me anymore, I continue to rub more furiously, closing my eyes for fear of you striking me again. I can hardly believe I used to be a carefree girl, my only worries where shopping and keeping my daddy happy...now its survival. You turn me over but I don't dare take my fingers away from myself, looking back at you for a second, but I know whats coming. If you stop for even a second I'll kill you. "I wont! I wont!" I scream and you can my perfectly painted nails work harder, and bury deeper. I feel what you are after and I gasp with anticipation. You have to stop eventually...this can't last forever

And Baby when it's love