Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-27-2007, 12:15 PM   #21
Cole32

Cole32 has initial reputation

“Oh God” I moan as you suck me deep, Trusting forward in time with your downward strokes. You have a fantastic technique and I can feel my balls begin to tighten.

Reaching down I wrap my finger in your hair and hold your head as your pace increases. “Remember, You have to swallow it all” I grunt as pull your head down as I feel the spasm at the base of my dick.

With a groan I cum, firing the first spurt straight down your throat, before pulling back, I feel you gag as you struggle to swallow the second and third wave. My legs tremble as you bob on my dick milking me of my last drops, Before letting my slip from your mouth and slumping back onto your heels..
Cole32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 02:53 PM   #22
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I sob quietly with my head down as i feel the heavy taste of him in my mouth. So violated feel so DAMN used!! And there is more to come yet. Pitifully between sobs i speak softly.."Please No more please?? I wont tell just let me go!?"

Cant stand to look up at him my body shakes and shivers in disgust at being used like that. Even MY husband never made me do that! I slump back on my heels to give my poor knees a break from the gravel.
With broken glass
And cirumcized the skipper!
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 04:10 PM   #23
Cole32

I tuck my deflated dick back inside my jeans and pull a set of keys from my pocket.

You strain to watch as I step behind you, gripping your arms I haul you to your feet and step in close behind you. My hands slide down your arms on to your legs, Slowly I run my hands up and down a few times before I slip them under your skirt, You jerk forward trying to escape my hands but I pull you back. You feel my fingers searching high around your hips and wail when you feel me grasp the waist band of your panties and haul them down your legs.

You stand for with your knickers around your ankles as my hands caress your bare ass, leaning forward I kiss the side of your neck before whispering “Sit Down”. Pulling at your cuffs I guide you down until you are sitting on the rough gravel your legs out before you. Flinching as you feel me twist your cuffed wrists.

Suddenly your right hand is free as the tight cuff springs open, “Oh, thank god” you sigh “I won’t tell anyone I promise” You wait patiently for the second cuff to free but it doesn’t happen, Instead I crouch down beside you pulling your still bound wrist with me.

Pulling your knickers off your feet I grasp your ankle and pull it back to meet your wrist and snap the cuff tightly around it. I stride back to the car taking your panties with me as you pull at the cuffs with your free hand. You watch me with confusion as I climb up and sit on the bonnet “I thought you were letting me go” you wail.

I chuckle as I look down at you “No baby” I say with a smile “you drained my balls honey, I’m gonna need a few minutes before round two” I see the hope in your eyes die as my words sink in “But while we are waiting your gonna put a show on for me”

You look up at me horror in your eyes “No, Please don’t make me do that” you plead. I just nod “Get that hand busy, I want your juices flowing out of that cunt” ….
Old 06-28-2007, 05:47 PM   #24
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I look sheepishly into his lustful eyes and know that I have no choice but to obey him! My shaking fingers glide up and down between my lips movfing deeper each time. My hips shake as my body responds to the growing pleasure, my clit stiffens and grows erect as my juices start to build in my vagina!

A moan escapes my lips as my face blushes, I slip on finger into my opening slowly pushing it in and out. Soon I have two fingers moving in me and they are soon thickly coated with my clear warm juices. Squishing sounds increase now as I speed up my finger fucking, but with a small cry of shame i stop suddenly pulling my fingers out! I just sit limply crying again as I wait for the next sick act to start! "No please...Dont??" I say as I stare stupidly into his eyes.
With broken glass
Old 06-28-2007, 08:01 PM   #25
Cole32

I sit and watch as you pleasure yourself, Even from ten feet away I can hear the Squishing sound as you finger your juicy cunt. I have always loved to watch a women masturbate, And your performance has had the desired effect as my dick bulges painfully in my tight jeans.

I jump down from the bonnet as you emit a small cry and pull your hand away from your glistening pussy and take a moment to strip naked. I can feel your eyes on me as I cross the distance between us, My dick bouncing free, Hard and ready.

You make eye contact and again plead for me to stop, A plea I ignore as I reach down and roll you over onto your knees. Watching over your shoulder as I drop down behind your upturned ass, Flinching as I reach out and rub my hand between your sodden thighs.

“You really are a slut” I say as I replace my hand with my cock, Rubbing the shaft between your thighs, The top of the shaft caressing your puffy pussy lips and clit, “Only a slut would get so wet for a rapist”.
I stroke your clit with the head of my dick before I trail it up the cleft of your lips past your opening and stopping at the tight puckered ring of your ass.

You lurch forward “Oh god, No” you scream as your free hand jerks back pushing my dick away and covering the entrance “Oh, Please, NO not there” you beg. I slap your hand away and haul you back with your hips “Maybe later” I say as I part your pussy lips with the head of my dick, Locating your opening I ease just the tip in.

I pause letting the suspense build, Gripping your hips tightly I pull you back as I lurch forward slamming my full eight inches into your tight passage. Your scream drowning out my groan of pleasure…
Old 06-29-2007, 11:15 AM   #26
sindyloo
Privileged Member

"NOooooAWWWWwwwwwwwwwww!!!" My hand falls back to the gravel as I keep myself from falling. Tears of pain and shame roll down my cheeks. My thighs cramp up from being opened so quickly, aching pain moving thru me as I hope he waits until I am ready!?

"Owww dont...uhhh they are sensitive stop please??" I wince in pain as your hands move over my soft breasts grasping and squeezing them. You laugh as you pinch and pull on my large pink nipples, making me jerk each time you do!

So full he is too big and I cant move cant stop his rape of me, I sob and moan with little crys as he starts to fuck my pussy slow and long enjoying the velvet wet feel of it around his hard erection! Panic flashes thru my mind as I remember how fertile I am right now....."Awww Please...Dont ummm Come in Me??...You cant do that!"
With broken glass
Old 06-29-2007, 12:08 PM   #27
Cole32

I am in ecstasy as I slowly pull my dick back until just the head is in before ramming it back deep into your tight passage, Your juices making my entry easy yet the velvet walls still hug my shaft with each stroke as I slow down wanting to enjoy the fell of your warm pussy for as long as I can.

Reaching forward I pull wickedly on your enlarged nipples, causing you to squeal and try to jerk free of my grip. One hand slides from your tit and slips down your stomach and between your thighs, Locating your clit I alternate between nice soft gentle caresses and hard slaps on your tender button.

Twice a pause, with my dick buried deep within you as I feel the urge to cum, Holding still until it passes before continuing my assault, But as I feel the third urge rising a can tell there is no holding back this time.

You can sense my imminent orgasm, Maybe it’s the quickening of my pace or the sound of my breathing, I don’t know but something tells you its coming and you frantically plea for me not to cum inside you, I laugh as I transfer my grip back to your hips preventing any chance of pulling yourself free.

My final stroke is deep, the swollen purple head pushed right up against your cervix as I cum with a loud groan….
Old 06-30-2007, 10:54 PM   #28
sindyloo
Privileged Member

"NO.......WHY???" I sob pitifully as I feel you filling me with spurt after spurt filling my fertile vagina. I can only stay in postion as more of your warm cum fills me until you start to soften.

You stay plugged into me even after you soften, your rough hands moving over me fondling my breasts pinching my nipples. You laugh and say..."Oooppss sorry!!" I hang my head in shame at feeling another mans` come in me, how can I tell my husband!??
With broken glass
Old 07-01-2007, 11:15 AM   #29
Cole32

Your Desperate plea and your pitiful wail tell me that clearly you are not on any form of birth control, And as I empty my balls deep within you I laugh at the thought of you carrying my child. I continue to hump as my dick deflates within you preventing you from spilling my load.

“Oooppss Sorry” I chuckle as I torment your tits “But my father always told me to finish what I started”.

The tears of shame are flowing free now and your body is racked by your sobs. I revel in your humiliation, The stimulation of your quivering body and the sound of your sobs begin to stir me again and I feel myself hardening.

“Like I said, I like to finish what I start” moving my hand from your tits to your buttocks “and you still have one hole left for me to try” I say as I pull your cheeks roughly apart and stare down on your puckered asshole…
Old 07-01-2007, 12:14 PM   #30
sindyloo
Privileged Member

"No dont...I`ve never had it there!? Please dont thats sick to do some one there!?" I try to shake his hands loose from my ass as I feel the cool air moving over my exposed anus!

I wait trembling to see if he is going to really do it. As I wait I dont feel much of his come escaping my raped vagina and I shudder as I imagine his sperm going right to my fertile eggs! My large stiff breasts ache from his rough handling of them. Must try one last plea...."Please...dont uhhh Fuck my ass PLEASE??"
With broken glass
Old 07-01-2007, 01:17 PM   #31
Cole32

I smile as you plea to save your anal virginity. "So you don’t want it in your ass" I ask as I prod my finger against your tight opening.

"No, Please don’t put it in there" you beg. With drawing my fingers I sit back on my heels, Finally pulling my dick form your pussy "OK here’s the deal" I say as I smack your ass "I want you to strip what’s left of your clothing off" I say as you gasp "Then I want you to suck me until I get hard, Followed by you riding my dick until I you take a second load in that cunt of yours " I hear your cry at the thought.

"Of course for you to do this I will have to uncuff you, If you try to escape the deals off and you get your ass stretched, Choice is your"

"So Baby what’s it to be?"..
Old 07-02-2007, 10:52 AM   #32
sindyloo
Privileged Member

The thought of the cuffs coming off gives me new hope...and maybe I can escape at the right moment!??

I so don`t want want some one his size in my ass! "Please I will do as you ask...just don`t fuck my ass!" I almost smile at him as the relief washes over me.

Staying still I wait for him to uncuff me as I stop crying. I feel more of his white cum oozing out and feel so empty know since he pulled out! "I....wont cause you any problems...Honest!"
With broken glass
Old 07-02-2007, 11:17 AM   #33
Cole32

I look down on you as you agree to my deal, I stare directly into your eyes trying to get a read on your intent, But I can not tell if you are lying or not.

I reach for your ankle keys in my hand “Remember if you try to run the deals off” I say as turn the key. The cuff falls free shortly followed by the one around your wrist. Your hands rub at the angry red mark where the cuff has bite deep around your ankle.

I step back slightly throwing the cuffs to land next to my pile of clothes “Ok baby, On your feet and start striping”…
Old 07-03-2007, 12:08 AM   #34
sindyloo
Privileged Member

I clumsily get to my feet stumbling a bit as my ankle hurts me, I rub my sore chaffed wrist as I pull my dress back over my bare tits! The warmth of it feels better now. So I linger in rubbing my wrist and ankle to recover and think of a way out of this!

But soon he snaps his fingers and I look up at him as my hands go to my back to undo my zipper. After its down to the small of my back I bring my hands to the front of my dress to hold it up as I sway my hips to unheard music. Slowly I lower my dress until my breasts are exposed...the tops then all of them.

Soon my dress is at my hips just covering my pubic area, my breasts are stiff from the chill air and my nipples are erect as I sigh and allow my dress to fall around my ankles. I step out of it and stand still allowing him a long look at my nude body as I struggle to not cover myself!
With broken glass
Old 07-03-2007, 07:27 AM   #35
Cole32

My smile spreads across my face as I watch you softly swaying your hips to the music only you can hear, Your hands go behind your back and I hear the zip slowly descending, the front of your dress hangs loose for a second threatening to fall, Before your hands catch it holding it in place.

You continue dance as you lower your dress slowly, you drop it to your hips exposing your breasts, You pause for a second before pushing it over your hips and step out of it as it lands on the ground.

Your dance concludes with you standing before me as I take in your naked beauty for the first time, Your nipples are erect maybe from the cold or just maybe somewhere in the back of your mind you are enjoying this. Your thighs show the evidence of our previous fuck as they are streaked with a combination of pussy juice and cum.

I can tell by the way your hands fidget that you are fighting the urge to cover yourself and I prolong your misery by just staring at you. I raise my hand spinning my fingers indicating for you to turn, I watch as you slowly turn before me, Your taut ass adorned by red hand marks where I had smacked you.

I click my fingers and point to the ground in front of me “Time to start sucking”. Reluctantly you cross the distance between us and drop to your knees before me. I catch your hand as you reach for me “Remember no funny business, If I feel teeth you will regret it” I say as I release your hand and allow you to continue.
Old 07-03-2007, 10:45 AM   #36
sindyloo
Privileged Member

SILLY MAN?? Shouldn`t give me ideas...I think to myself as I lightly handle his limp sticky cock! I keep my eyes down so he wont see the evil glint in them. But the though passes away as he will hurt me severely if I don`t get away!?

I look up at him now and smile slightly as my pink tongue comes out to lightly lick the head of his prick clean. I feel him jump in my hand as it reacts to my touch, my other hand carefully and lightly moves over his hanging balls. I open my mouth and take in just the head as I suck on it and squeeze gently as I pull on it!

Hear him moan and feel his prick starting to swell and stiffen again. I pull my mouth off and lightly lick along his erection up and down, trying to delay the time when I will be riding his cock again!.....MUST come up with a plan to avoid anymore of his come in me!? My face blushes deeply as another stupid Moan escapes me....what the hell is wrong with me??
With broken glass
Old 07-03-2007, 12:12 PM   #37
Cole32

I moan as I feel your tongue licking at the head of my dick clearing away the sticky leftovers of my previous cum. I flinch slightly as your hand cups my balls, But your touch is tender. I gasp with pleasure as you take me in your mouth, your warm mouth doing wonders to revive my flaccid member.

Letting me drop from your mouth you work my shaft with your tongue, I know your game, as you try to delay the inevitable, But soon the attention of your tongue and the thought of you tits bouncing as you ride my dick has me hard.

Extracting myself from your grasp with a smile as I hear you moan. I lower myself down before you, “Well I’m ready for another fuck” I say as I lay back pulling you down on top of me.

“What about you?” I ask with a laugh …
Old 07-03-2007, 11:26 PM   #38
sindyloo
Privileged Member

"Just remember our deal..Okay!?" I say timidly as I allow him to pull me onto him. I straddle his thighs and soon I am over his groin. My moist sticky cunt lips moving along his hard erection. He groans as I move back and forth on it.

I dont protest or fight him as he pulls me down to him and he starts to kiss me deeply. My hips shudder as my rapists fondles my large breasts gently while he kisses me so nice!??

My body responds on its on now as my mind is repulsed but has no choice now to go with its bodys desire! Cant put it off.....anymore!! I lift up and guide the tip of his prick to my wet ready opening. I slowly lower myself taking a inch at a time...adjusting to the size of it until its buried deep in me. Slowly after a while i rise and lower slowly gasping with each time I lower myself again.

He starts to join me and his hands move wonderfully over my soft tits bringing delight to them. I cant help staring into his eyes and shiver as I see his lust and delight in them!
With broken glass
Old 07-04-2007, 08:11 AM   #39
Cole32

I moan as you rub your pussy lips along my shaft, Pulling you down I kiss you passionately as my hands caress your breasts. Soon you break the kiss and raise up, I feel you guide my dick to your entrance before slowly sliding down on it inch by inch.

We both stare into each others eyes as you slowly begin you lift and lower yourself onto my dick. Reaching up I gently caress your tits as you gasp with pleasure, I begin to move beneath you raising my hips to meet you as you slide down on me.

We move like lovers intent on bringing the other pleasure, sweat shines on your body as we continue, Your moans growing louder as I pull you down on me sucking on your nipples. Pure desire is driving us now as you feel your orgasm building.

Rearing up you impale yourself on my full length grinding your clit against my pubic bone as you scream with pure lust as your orgasm rocks you. Your vagina walls pulse as your climax driving me over the edge as I pull down on your hips as I scream “OH GOD YES” My head spinning with sheer pleasure as my cum erupts filling you for the second time tonight..

Exhausted you collapse on top of me, as we both lay still trying to catch our breath.
Old 07-04-2007, 12:35 PM   #40
sindyloo
Privileged Member

[Great Job...very hot...Thank you!]

I come to my senses as we lay against each other sweat mingling together and my head rests on your shoulder. My blonde hair is damn with sweat and stupidly I laugh softly as the jolts passing thru my body lessen.

What ever plan I had was forgotten as my passion took over and now I feel my rapists/lovers??? second load of come filling me!? You ask why I am laughing and I whisper quietly in your ear....."Well I had a silly plan to escape from you BUT???........I have totally forgotten what it was!?" We just continue to lay there limply as we slowly recover from our intense lovemaking!
With broken glass