Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-24-2009, 02:22 PM   #1
sexynurse

Default Market for a slave (need a master)

Cara was scared and ashamed. Not three days ago she was working alongside her family in the village, counting the days till she would be taken in by the priestess and her family well looked after. Then they came...

Mercenaries from the war, scarred and weary and bad tempered. It took them minutes to sack the village, Cara had watched as they killed her father, and was powerless to do anything about it. Tears pricked her eyes as the memory returned. She was hog tied and placed on the back of a horse and stolen away.

Now she found herself spreadeagled, chained up for the whole town to see, naked in the slave market. Her dark hair had been fixed out of the way so her large breasts, and pussy were on show to anyone who wanted to see.

She winced as an old woman squeezed her nipple hard, and spoke to the trader in a strange language. She spat on the floor her face set into a grimace of disgust.

Cara prayed to the godess that she could die, that the ground would eat her up. No man had ever touched her as she was promised to the church and now she was hung up like a side of meat.
Old 04-24-2009, 04:35 PM   #2
phtlc

Location: Right outside your window or perhaps right under your bed, waiting for you to fall asleep
phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Seeing the beautiful peasant woman spread out helplessly in chains intrigued me intensely. I had used women before but until now had only fantasized about owning a sex slave. In a country like this no one would reall care.

I immediately approached the seller to inquire about a price. Looking at the terror and humiliation in her eyes as she saw me approach I got a terrific glimps of her heaving breasts and her tender womanhood on display.

Approaching the seller I offer. Given the money I make, I can afford any price and would do so to fulfill the ultimate male fantasy.

I state to the seller; "I want her....no price is too high"
Beavis, I just can't seem to do well with chicks. I joined this Rape Board forum in hopes of meeting that special girl, but every time I meet a girl there who I enjoy being with, who is willing to share her feelings in a mutually supportive relationship...I rape the fucking bitch
phtlc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 07:26 PM   #3
sexynurse

I glance up as a man approaches the seller, I see him look at me with a lustful gaze. "May the godess curse you" I yell at him, as he looks me up and down. He speaks to the seller and although I do not understand the language I see the look of glee in the sellers eyes.
It is almost eagerly the seller attatches a collar around my neck and a chain, and hands the end of the chain to the man, my new master...
Old 04-24-2009, 08:37 PM   #4
phtlc

Location: Right outside your window or perhaps right under your bed, waiting for you to fall asleep
phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

After paying the merchant for his wares, and for the chain, I take possession of this fiery beauty I have aquired. Where I come from we could never treat women like this but in this remote kingdom no-one will care. I can hardly beleive this is reality. It is almost too good to be true.

Noticing that the slave fired a curse at me I decided it was time to remind her exactly what it means to be a possession.

With my right hand I slap her across the face hard enough to spin her head and leave a huge red mark on her cheek. I then yank visciously on the chain to bring her face to face. Holding the chain as high as possible so as to force her to stand on her toes lest she chokes I grab a nipple between my thumb and forefinger and pinch hard.

"Listen slave! You are no longer even human! You are now merely a possession for my pleasure, abuse and if you push me too hard...disposal!"

I start to twist the nipple while pulling the chain higher as it starts to parially cut off her air supply. With my face touching hers I speak in a cruel tone;

"Do we have an understanding or do I need to show you what true pain is here and now woman? ...............ANSWER ME!!!!!"
Beavis, I just can't seem to do well with chicks. I joined this Rape Board forum in hopes of meeting that special girl, but every time I meet a girl there who I enjoy being with, who is willing to share her feelings in a mutually supportive relationship...I rape the fucking bitch
Old 04-25-2009, 04:49 AM   #5
sexynurse

The slap takes me by surprise and I stagger back a step, but then as I feel the air being cut off I have to stand on my toes close to this beast. He grips my nipple so hard, tears of pain start to run down my face. I grit my teeth to stop from crying out, people are passing us in the street and ignoring it, as if it happened every day. "I....Understand" I say reluctantly but my eyes still show fight.
Old 04-26-2009, 05:39 AM   #6
phtlc

I see my prize has at least been tamed into a ceasefire however temporary. As I lead my captive through the town I take several liberties, running my hands all over your body. The feel of your full breasts, your rounded buttocks. You truly were perfection. Were you royalty before you became property? You seemed so ……..regal in your demeanor, while fiery at the same time.

As I entered my home, I walked to the bedchamber. I suppose taking some time to find out your name might be important but given that I am about to indulge in a debauchery that I cold have only fantasized about back home, I am twitching to sink myself into her. Plenty of time to get to know you during the many sexual escapades I had planned.

I take the time to draw a bath and put you in it, since I have no idea how many hands were on you while you waited to be bought. As I wash your body I retain a firm grip on the chain so as to remind you of the consequences of defiance. As I wash your body all over, my hand gradually makes it’s way down to your nether regions. Brushing past her pubic hair, I move to her fleshy womanhood.

“Just checking you out and if you resist I will beat you black and blue”, affirming this threat with a firm tug on the chain.

I push my finger through the fleshy folds of your outer vagina, into the warm tight gripping interior. Almost immediately beyond the lips I find a rubbery resistance I was not expecting. I was so shocked I was speechless for a moment. I knew I was purchasing a beautiful young woman, but I had never expected a fully intact virgin. I did not only buy a slave but an innocent virgin to deflower.

I had been with virgins before, but back home men are expected to treat women with respect, so while I had enjoyed their tightness and the sense of power when I could see them wincing in pain as I penetrated them, I had always had to be gentle. Granted there were times I tried to push it a little, like going a bit too fast, pushing a little to hard…minor things that could be explained away as carelessness or excitement. I always apologized for any discomfort, intentional or not, and had always had to show some restraint. This intact virgin was my property in a land where nobody cared about the rights of the weak or the poor. A place where wealthy men like myself used those less fortunate for their own needs without regard for how the weaker person felt. I should have moved here years ago.

Taking you out of the bath quickly so I can dive right into this, I dry you off and lead you toward the bed where I remove the collar and then turn you around to admire your virginal body. At that point I speak;

“You are an acquisition of mine. You do not have rights, and you never argue with me. I will use you sexually in any way I want. If you resist I will hurt you. Remember, property can be used at the owners discretion, sold traded or if necessary…disposed of”

I let that last line linger for a moment as the gravity of your situation sinks in. At this point I strip down in front of you, as you look at me in terror and revulsion. The way your eyes stare in shock at my erect manhood, already dripping pre-cum, it’s not only as though you have never seen a cock, but almost as though you never even heard of one. That may raise some interesting questions about what you were raised to be. For later of course.

For now I want to waste no time getting you on the bed so I can fuck that virgin twat raw, to the sounds of your terrified screams. The question is whether or not I have intimidated you enough to get you to submit. Maybe you are terrified enough that you will lay down for your deflowering (which you will regret when you feel it), or maybe you will remain defiant and resist in which case I will have to force you down and brutally rape you. The destination is the same, just alternate journeys. At this thought I give the order;

“I am going to deflower you now. I want you to lay on the bed on your back, and spread your legs, to show your submission and that you are ready to receive my manhood within your virginal loins. Do that now”
Old 04-26-2009, 11:41 AM   #7
sexynurse

My face burns with shame as I am led through town, your eager hot hands explore my body. I silently pray to die.
The bath You run me is heavenly, it soothes away the dust of my terrifying capture and journey and most importantly the sweaty groping hands that fondled me. I tense as you begin to wash me, but the collar is held tight and would stop my breath if I pulled away. I whimper as my womanhood is touched by exploring fingers, touching places no man had ever touched. I stop breathing as my hymen is touched, and I hear the excited breath that follows the discovery.
I start to despair, my Mama had always spoken to me of mens lust and how dangerous it was. This man, this purchaser of souls was going to take my most precious gift. My purity.
A moment of hope passes over me as my collar is released but then your words
“You are an acquisition of mine. You do not have rights, and you never argue with me. I will use you sexually in any way I want. If you resist I will hurt you. Remember, property can be used at the owners discretion, sold traded or if necessary…disposed of” They hit me like a slap, I was a possession, a toy. I was worthless!
Then as the man disrobed, I gaped. He had a large pole of meat between his legs. I went cold, he wanted to put it inside me....
As I am thrown onto the bed, even before your words have reached my ears I am on all fours and scrambling to leave. I certainly didn't want to just give up my purity without a fight.
Old 04-27-2009, 08:32 AM   #8
phtlc

I pounce on you determinedly in a frenzy, wanting to take my little virgin captive without delay. Grabbing you by the waist I drag you back so you are face down beneath me as I rapidly remove my clothes. Pressing my naked flesh against yours, feeling my erection against the small of your back I say;

“I am going to savage your body and there isn’t a damned thing you can do about it”

Immediately I turn you over and give you a few slaps to induce fear and submission, and without further ceremony, I stick my finger in my mouth and shove it into your virgin tightness feeling you clamp down on it in terror. It is so tight that the one finger feels squeezed as it rubs against your maidenhead.

“Well we are going to have to wet you up there my little slave bitch”

I spit in my hand and rub it all over your pussy to wet it up, and then repeat the procedure only wetting up my cock this time. In it’s full glory it is magnificent, however with it’s size it is really built for experienced women, not inexperienced tight virgins like you. That however is going to be your problem; I am going to love it.

Trembling with anticipation I drop with all my weight between your legs and start trying to line myself up as you struggle desperately……………………………………..
Old 04-27-2009, 09:01 AM   #9
sexynurse

I scream as I feel your weight pin me to the bed, feeling your hardness against my skin. It feels like a weapon mean to harm not a tool of love. "Help me" I scream knowing in my heart of hearts that there is no help coming.
I am rolled onto my back and I try to rake at you with ragged nails, the slaps take me by surprise and shock me to stillness for a couple of seconds. The finger hurts as it enters me and I moan, but the fire is still there and I respond the only way I know how, I spit at you. The wad hits your forehead but in your lust you seem not to notice. The feel of your wet hand against my pussy feels surprisingly good and I frown. Then as you move between my legs I realise I am about to be impaled and twist and struggle in your grip. Calling you insults and names that even shock me.
Old 04-27-2009, 12:53 PM   #10
phtlc

Cursing you and calling you a fucking little slave whore I slap you again just to remind you your place and to stun you a bit since I need you to be still just for a second or two. Then using my right hand to hold my cock and my left hand to jack your leg back. Placing my head against your outer lips I try to penetrate but find it difficult as you are already wiggling again. Grabbing your left leg with my right hand I jack it straight up towards your chest as I do with your left leg. Being a large guy and having you in this vulnerable position you are now effectively pinned and your defenceless virgin flower cannot escape the impending assault from my manhood. Lining up again I touvh the head to your labia and rub it a bit before trying to gain purchase. Finaly I start pushing the head past your lips and start making entry. You clearly are not liking this as you are already scrunching your eyes and yelping in discomfort. It is difficult squeezing the head past the tight opening yet eventually your tightness begins to yeild as your yelps and whimpers get worse. Finaly the outer rim of your virgin tightness yeilds almost with a snap and my cock head suddenly surges past the outer lips only to come to a dead stop against the virgin barrier I intend to breach.

The defiance in your eyes appears to have given way to sheer terror and pain. I savour the moment feeling your virginal womanhood clasping my weapon and spasming as my head rubs against the rubbery sheild protecting your innocence as your eyes roll around in shock and you scream pitifully.

Having enjoyed the anticipation long enough I decide it is time to split you open. Thrusting brutall forward with my pelvis I hit your hymen which repels me as though like bouncing rubber. Determined to take that flower I rear back and with all 235 pounds I use my leg muscles and back muscles to lauch my pelvis forward into your tiny virgin twat and split your cherry visciously as my cock slams into the vice tight hole getting about half way in before your natural tightness and clenching stop my progress. Your ear splitting scream is painfully loud and I regret not gagging you as my ears ring. Drawing back I savagely thrust forward again dragging your brutalized labia inwards with my manhood and get almost all the way in as your shrieks reverberate around the room. One more brutal thrust and I slam all the way into your tight gripping virgin portal hammering my head against your cervix as you emit another peircing scream.

I stop at this time and enjoy the sensation. I have just savagely split a virgin pussy open with the utmost cruelty and am now enjoying the feel of your young virgin quim gripping me hard enough it seems as though it could crush diamonds. The feel of your pussy gripping me, your naked beautifull body thrashing desperately (and futilely) in a bid to escape the cruel impalement of your defenceless tender tissue and your pitiful screams are enough to drive me over the edge, so I have to hold still for a second or two lest I lose control and ejaculate right away, wasting this unbeleivable opportunity.

Oh this is heaven (for me at least).
Old 04-27-2009, 02:16 PM   #11
sexynurse

I fight to free myself but the man is too strong. I start to cry as he seems to torture me with slowness, I knew what was to happen now but he seemed to enjoy my fear my pain and then.......white hot agony slammed into my belly. I screamed, I thought I was dying the fullness and the forcefullness feeling as if I was being split in half. My maidenhead gone, I become floppy and let him continue his abuse as I sob and the tears stream down my face wetting my hair. My hands dig into the bedding, trying to gain purchase, some kind of control. Sobs shake my body
Old 04-27-2009, 04:02 PM   #12
phtlc

Watching her sobbing beneath me you appear truly broken. So much for that defiance eh sweetheart?

"What's the matter there my pretty? Not enjoying this? It isn't going to get any better. Perhaps by the end of this leson you will have developed some respect."

I allow myself another moment to feel your delisciously tight flesh squeezing my pole as your body instingtively tried to repel me. Then I gradually start sliding myself back out of you as your sobs seem to indicate some degree of releif. Evidently you seem to think that this ordeal is already over. Progressively your releif gets more pronounced as my cock slowly pulls out of your cruelly stretched sheath, until just the head remains and then ......SLAM! back in with everything I have, further brutalizing your abused pussy lips, and slamming my head brutally into your cervix as you emit another peircing scream. I reapeat the slow with drawal hard thrust in process a few more times while you whimper and cry. Now you know what is coming each time my manhood is nearly all the way out and your whimpers increase at the impending pain of the next thrust, as you tense up each time in anticipation. It's too bad nobody ever told you that relaxing even while in pain can reduce that pain. Instead you clench down making it tighter for me and worse for you.. Gradually I settle into a rythm with you crying pitifully with each thrust. I start speeding up the pace progressively enjoying the sense of being milked by your spasming little twat.

Eventually I am pounding away like a madman as you scream, while I enjoy your body with utter disregard for your pain or humanity.
Old 04-27-2009, 05:28 PM   #13
sexynurse

I try to relax, to let this just happen, try the self hypnosis but the pain is too much. All I can do is scream and let you have your way. My throat is raw and dry from the screams and gradually they fade to a croak. I let you win this victory, as I feel my blood seeping from my abused pussy. Awaiting for you to spill your seed inside of me, for you to fall upon me in exhaustion
I will have my chance for revenge.
Old 04-27-2009, 07:02 PM   #14
phtlc

I am in heaven. I am fucking a virgin without having to be gentle or any of that crap. I am just slamming my meat into your tight defenceless pussy while you scream and cry. the crying eventually fades off as your throat goes hoarse, but the terror and pain are still evident in your eyes.

Pounding away with the utmost savagery (may never get to do this to a virgin again), I feel that familiar tingling start. At this time, the blood that has provoded lubricant is not sufficient and friction burn is becomeing a wee bit of a problem, but again, this has to be hurting you much worse.

As my balls start to tighten up I start thrusting even more brutally, trying to drive your cervix up into your throat, untill I erupt into your tight sheath and release my fluids into your womanhood. Spasm after spasm my seed flows into your womb. I enjoy the feel as your battered traumatised pussy spasms and twitches around my releived cock. I lay there for a moment, with my weight on top of you, and feel my manhood start to soften and eventually plop out.

Getting up I say; " I don't know why people always talk about the pain of first sex. that didn't hurt me one bit" in a cruel tone.

As I get up you lay there whimpering. I look back at you, you curl up into a ball and sob. I go back over and start stroking your hair with a soothing voice and say," Does it hurt?"

Before you can answer, I grab you hair and yank your head viciosly so we are face to face and I yell "DON'Y YOU FUCKING EVER SPIT IN ME OR SCRATCH ME AGAIN! DID YOU THINK I DIDN'T NOTICE OR FORGOT!"

Then I release your hair and in a cold tone say " If you ever try to fuck with me like that again you get it in the ass, and if you think what just happenned is bad"

I then sit on the bed a few feet away from you and say; "So tell me....what should we do now?"
Old 04-28-2009, 02:02 PM   #15
sexynurse

My anger overcomes my pain as you scream at me, and then when you ask me what we should do now I answer softly, "Your manhood could shrivel up and you die, that would be good"
Old 04-28-2009, 04:10 PM   #16
phtlc

SLAP!!!!!!!

I wait a moment for your head to clear...."And I thought we had come to an understanding" as I smile coldly. "Perhaps you don't beleive I will make good on my threat? One more time, what should we do now; and I want you to answer nicely"
Old 04-28-2009, 04:17 PM   #17
sexynurse

The slap knocks me back, and I touch my split lip and shrug "I don't know, I don't understand what you want from me". There is a slight pause before I murmur "Savage!"
Old 04-28-2009, 06:26 PM   #18
phtlc

Savage?

Perhaps, but I am not the one who was sold as a fuck-toy.

"OK, have it that way"

Turning as though I will move away, I turn and hit you with brutal force on the side of the head. I don't want to damage the face as that is a costly commodity.

While you lay there limp trying to clear your head I grab the shackles, turn you over and shackle your hands behind your back. Before you can react to that I grab your left leg and yank it over to the front bedpost and strap it tightly to the post right by the floor, knowing that the leather bonds are too tight. I reapeat the same process with your right leg and the bottom bedpost.

Now your are bent over my bed face down, with your legs stretched painfully wide and your hands behind your back. You are now a little more alert but it will not do you any good.

I move up behind you and spit on my hand, and smear it on my cock. This combined with your blood, and body fluids from your rape should provide some degree of lubrication.

I drop my body so I am pressed against your back. Grabbing your butt cheeks and puling them apart I can see your freshly deflowered pussy, dripping blood and sperm, twitching from the abuse it just endured. Just above that I see the your tight pink little anus. Grabbing my cock in my hand I guide it so that the head touches your puckered little star. You imediately flinch and your anus instingtively clenches visibly, as you emit a bewildered squeal. Maybe in your part of the world, people are not aware of anal sex?

With my cock in one hand positined so the head is touching your anus as you struggle in sheer futility to evade me (I tied you pretty securely), I grab your hair and yank your head back as far as it can go.

" I asked you a question and you will anwer it politely right now or I will shove my cock so far into your ass that I will be in your bowels, and I will rape it like a jack hammer! Think what you just went through hurt? Trust me...that is nothing! Now.....WHAT...SHALL....WE....DO??!!"
Old 04-28-2009, 06:57 PM   #19
sexynurse

I squeal as the man wishes to pierce my ass with his cock, "Stop that is dirty, unnatural, please tell me what you want of me. Your ways are strange to me. I don't wish to offend further" I hated the words that came from my mouth but if it would stop his rape of my bowels it would be worth it.
Old 04-29-2009, 12:40 PM   #20
phtlc

Your squeals of terror indicate that I am finally getting the psychological upper hand. I want to break you completely, so I keep myself in position ready to drive myself deep into your bowels at the first sign of defiance.

“How badly do you want to satisfy me? Tell me you are nothing but a piece of slave flesh for my satisfaction and that your whore body is mine to use as I please. Tell me how badly you want to please me! Convince me that you believe you are nothing but a wet hole for me to fuck and that you have no other value! Convince me not to fuck your ass up into your throat!”

I start putting a little pressure on your ring just to let you know the trauma that I am prepared to inflict if not satisfied

“I don’t hear you. Convince me slut!”…………………………………