Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-24-2009, 06:00 PM   #41
Green Hunter

Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You unbuckle my pants, freeing my erection, then I feel your warm wet mouth once again wrapped around my prick. I kiss your thighs, ass and the area around your slit, teasing you. I stare at your swollen red lips, obviously sensitive from the abuse I have been giving you. I place the flat part of my tongue against your clit and slowly lick. You whimper with your mouth full and stop for a second from the sensation of my wet tongue lapping at you. “Don’t you dare stop” I say only pausing for second before tasting you more, with more pressure and faster. With one hand, I search and rub a finger in a gentle circle around your raw asshole. Your head bobs up and down faster, sucking, licking trying to make me cum, but I am not cooperating. I use another finger and shove it inside of you, while sucking at your clit. Your body quivers…
Green Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 08:23 PM   #42
sexynurse

I obey your order and start to use my oral skills to pleasure you, teasing with tongue and lips. Then your tongue pressing directly on my swollen clit, I moan onto your cock and stop..... “Don’t you dare stop” the warning is recieved and understood and I go to work once again. The feelings from my abused genitals enough to drown out the groaning complains from my shoulders and arms as I support my weight.
As your fingers goes inside me I quiver with the sensation, I restrain myself from laying my whole weight on your face and instead start to move my hips up and down on the intrusive finger. My juices are beginning to soak your face and neck as my excitement rises. I can feel myself start to cum again and want so much for you to cum too so I can rest for a short while....
Old 05-25-2009, 01:43 AM   #43
Green Hunter

Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You rocking your hips up and down can only mean one thing……you are about to have yet another orgasm. Your sweet juices are pouring out all over my mouth and down my chin to my neck. Your body is shaking violently, you are damn near screaming with me inside of your mouth and the humming vibrates around my shaft . You try sucking hard for a few seconds at a time, but unable to keep it up because of your own pleasures, so you pause unable to control your body or movements. You explode into an extended orgasm, letting loose all over my finger and mouth. I savor the taste of you, licking at you until you are completely done. Your body is too exhausted to hold yourself upright any longer and you lay down on me almost sitting on my face and you pull me out of your mouth breathing hard, panting. I know that you are physically, emotionally and sexually spent, but I demand more of you. “You are full of surprises” I say still licking you in between what I am saying, parting your lips with my tongue from the top of your slit to your ass “your pussy tastes like strawberries and you cum so damned easily” I lick at you again, your body shakes to the touch “since you couldn’t make me cum with your mouth, I want you to stand up, turn around and ride me until you finish the job, I want to fuck that sopping wet pussy of yours again before I let you go for the day”. You groan with displeasure and I wait for you to stand up and straddle me staring at your glistening snatch just inches away.
Old 05-25-2009, 06:24 AM   #44
sexynurse

My body stiffens and spasms as once again I am forced to cum with your manipulations. I try to continue to work your cock, but I am unable. My body refuses to obey my commands, my mind goes wild thinking with fear what you may do to me next. I collapse on top of you panting hard, you speak to me but I am unaware of much of what is said as with each statement another lick, causing more spasms of pleasure." since you couldn’t make me cum with your mouth, I want you to stand up, turn around and ride me until you finish the job, I want to fuck that sopping wet pussy of yours again before I let you go for the day”. That statement I do hear and I close my eyes with despair, my legs will hardly carry me as I stand. I move myself so I straddle your hips and at first miss inserting you into me, intead my moist folds envelope your cock and I shudder once more as you rub my already sensitive clit. I reach below myself and guide you inside as I lower myself onto you. Not totally sure of angle and speed I start to lift up and back down again on your cock.
Old 05-26-2009, 01:28 AM   #45
Green Hunter

I smile broadly watching you turn around exhausted and straddle me lowering yourself but I feel resistance, you missed and you shudder when you slide me against your clit. You reach below grabbing me around the base and slide your wet, tight pussy onto my waiting cock. I close my eyes for a second, feeling myself enter you easier this time though with some resistance. I open my eyes and see that you look confused. You lift yourself up and down awkwardly, though you have no idea what you are doing, it feels amazing. I have to reach up and guide your hips to the motion that feels best for me. You try going faster and I snap “Go slow, this isn’t a race!” The next time you have me all the way inside of you, I hold your hips down and thrust my hips upward causing you to rock back and forth in short, hard movements. I lift you up, so that the head is the only part inside, then slam you on top of me, meeting you with my thrust again, repeating this routine over and over. “Stay like that” I reach up and rip your shirt open, buttons go flying everywhere, exposing your bra. I push the bra up and tweak your nipples.