Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-15-2010, 06:49 PM   #61
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I decide to make this bitch really squeeze. Pulling my cock out and taking aim on her bouncing ass hole with my slippery dick. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I growl as I ram my dick deep in her unsuspecting ass. Pumping in and out like a mad man.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 07:02 PM   #62
bangbangbaby

bangbangbaby Level 2 (200+)bangbangbaby Level 2 (200+)bangbangbaby Level 2 (200+)

No! I cry out as loud as I can around the fucker using my mouth and throat for his own cock as his buddy suddenly thrust hard in to my unused asshole. I was arched up and tight all over as I tried to breath, for sure he had split my ass right in half. As he would feel my tight ass quivering and clentching around him.
Old 12-17-2010, 05:38 PM   #63
SuperMale

SuperMale Level 1 (100+)SuperMale Level 1 (100+)

I laugh out loud when my buddy starts to sodomize the hot bitch. If anything, her mouth gets even tighter around my throbing dick.

"Hey buddy, don't rip up her ass too badly. I want to take a crack at it later." I punctuate my words with harsh pullings of her hair, as I push and pull her head brutally, my cock invading her throat every time.

"This whore won't be able to sit for a week after we're done with her. Hell, she won't even be able to walk straight." I grunt as I keep face-fucking the cop. "Oh yeah, suck my dick, you little slut, you like sucking cock, don't you? Don't you?" Another hard pull at her hair.

I love using this bitch like some sex doll.
SuperMale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 07:52 PM   #64
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"Damn, this bitch is tight" Slapping herr ass to make it bounce more. Grabbing her belt to use to whip her ass. Riding her like a wild mare. "Getty-up" Laughing as I pump in and out, her tight hole stretching more with each stroke.
Old 12-29-2010, 02:01 AM   #65
bangbangbaby

bangbangbaby Level 2 (200+)bangbangbaby Level 2 (200+)bangbangbaby Level 2 (200+)

I jerked loudly around the cock down my throat as I bounced from the pounding cock in my poor ass that burned all over from the whipping with my own belt and his hard cock spreading my ass open. Oh god I was being used as a dirty fuck toy by these bastards and, and I loved it! I moaned louder around the driver in my mouth and throat as I clentched tightly around his buddy in my burning ass.

[sorry rl was being annoying]
Old 12-29-2010, 10:59 AM   #66
SuperMale

"You know what, the bitch is liking it!" I laugh out loud as I hold the whore by her hair as she sucks my dick with gusto. "I knew it, I knew you were a slut, cop!" An evil plan starts to form in my mind, to humiliate the whore even more.

I withdraw my cock from her mouth, looking down at her. I start to massage my dick slowly in front of her face. "I want you to beg for it. Tell me you love my cock, tell me you're nothing but my whore, and beg for me to cum in your mouth. Do it!" I command her.
Old 12-29-2010, 04:01 PM   #67
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I pull out to watch the show. My cock still throbbing like some alien beast.
Old 01-02-2011, 03:37 AM   #68
bangbangbaby

I was shaking all over and moaning as I felt so used by these two. And they weren't stoping at all between them. They'll use me up and leave me a mess in cum and sweat. I shuddered and oddly enough I also tightened around both of them at the tought.

And then they did stop as they both pulled out of me and stepped back. I panted and coughed as I hung only by my hair and my scalp stung as it forced me to look up. And then I gasped out loud as my eyes went wide at his words. No! No I couldn't!

"P, please, please don't, don't stop. Please, I, I'm a whore. I want your cocks back please give them to me."

Was, was that my voice?! Oh god no! I shook suddenly as I felt my self quiver between my legs and felt the trickles of my juices down my thighs.
Old 01-02-2011, 07:09 PM   #69
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

"You heard her." I say chuckling to my friend.

I lay down on the floor. My cock sticking erect like an antennae. "Mount me, I want you to take me like the whore you are." I say as I grab her wrist and pull straddle of me.
Old 01-03-2011, 03:15 PM   #70
SuperMale

I laughed. "Yeah, she has to thank us for helping her find her true purpose in life." I slap my hard cock a few times on her cheek after her confession. "Isn't that right, bitch? You're just some whore for us to fuck now, right? You're our whore."

When my friend lies on the floor and pulls her to straddle him, I push her, positioning myself behind her. "Ride him, slut. And while you do it, I want to fuck you up the ass."
Old 01-03-2011, 07:02 PM   #71
bangbangbaby

I gasp out as the driver pulled me over roughly by one arm, still cuffed and crawl over as quickly as possible to straddle him and position my dripping slit over the head of his hard on. I looked away slightly and sod a little as I was torn between wanting to feel so hot inside again and the desire to run away and not let go as such a fuck toy for these bastards.

"Yes, please. I am." But I couldn't stop myself from replyign all of a sudden, as if just saying it before made my mind hardwired to reply for these fucks.

I then gasped as I felt the driver's body step up behind me and I felt both of their tips poised at my holes and I really felt like a worthless whore in this helpless position about to be used by them again.
Old 01-03-2011, 07:43 PM   #72
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

As you are bent forward, I reach up and grab your tits. Pulling your tits as I buck my ass up and down. Her own weight pile driving her onto my shaft as her legs can not hold her up. Faster and faster as my friend presses her down. Like meat in a sandwich.
Old 01-03-2011, 07:52 PM   #73
bangbangbaby

I gasped out as my entired strength fled me as I was suddenly pulled down roughly by my sensitive breasts. And was impaled right on to his hard cock as my sex was spread open before squeezing and gripping him like a fist while he bounced me on him as he wished. I moaned and panted as I was layed over him by his friend behind me enjoying the show and slowly pushing his own hard rod against my formerly untouched, throbbing and clentching rosebud.
Old 01-03-2011, 08:05 PM   #74
SuperMale

I stroke my big dick for a few moments, watching the whore cop riding my buddy. Then I grab her hips and point my dick at her asshole. The engorged tip touches her asshole. I'm not gentle, as I brutally push the whole head inside her ass!

"Fuck, your ass is really tight, bitch!" I groan in pleasure as I push further, a long, hard thrust, and my dick is inside the bitch's ass! "Your ass is mine!" Her back channel is so tight around my cock! I groan as I start to thrust in and out, not caring that my huge cock must be really hurting the whore.

But I bet she loves it anyway. I start a furious, fast pace, fucking her ass as if there is no tomorrow. My buddy under her, myself over her. I slap her ass as I fuck it. "You love this, don't you? Two cocks inside you? Scream, whore! Tell us how much you love it!"
Old 01-03-2011, 08:13 PM   #75
bangbangbaby

I tried to cry out as he suddenly thrust pushed deep in to my ass and I felt my poor ass spread open. It burned and throbbed as he pushed in as deep as possible before quickly thrusting hard and fast in and out of my tight hole. And, I loved it!

"Ah! It, it hurts! I, I love it! I, love, cocks!" I shook all over as I bucked and was bucked between the two men using me like the whore I felt like.
Old 01-03-2011, 08:50 PM   #76
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Hey friend, I think she is liking this too much. We need to give her a real thrill. Rolling you over then grabbing you like a rag doll dragging you across the rough concrete floor to under a steel beam with a rope hanging down. We cuff your hands infront of you and then tie the rope to the cuffs. Hoisting you in the air and then shoving a rough wooden pallet standing between your legs.

"Lets see how she can ride the pallet." Laughing as I slap your ass. Pulling the rope, lifting you up and down like a pony on a merry go round.
Old 01-03-2011, 09:05 PM   #77
bangbangbaby

I whine as I am suddenly pulled away from the two and their hard throbbing cocks. I whimper as I am dragged over across the floor and then tied up on the beam so I was sitting on the pallet so it spread me open painfully. I tried not to moan out loud as I looked away and then panted back at them with my breasts hanging out in front of them hoisted up on the pallet for their amusment.
Old 01-05-2011, 09:10 PM   #78
SuperMale

I laugh as I watch my buddy lifting the pallet up and down, forcing the bitch to ride it. I approach her, and start to play with her nice boobs, squeezing one, then the other.
Old 01-06-2011, 02:01 PM   #79
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I slap the bitch on the ass. "RIDE IT!" I shout as I work the pallet harder. chuckling as your body arches harder.
Old 01-30-2011, 02:59 AM   #80
bangbangbaby

I arched more and cried, my tears running down my cheeks even as I panted and began to rub my own abused slit along the rough wood. I hissed and whimpered as they toyed with me and I knew my poor cunt would never be the same after this. I was going to be forever marked by this, maybe even addicted as I suddenly moaned when my pussy quivered and wet the pallet.