Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-13-2007, 03:01 AM   #141
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I struggle to get free from his and the bindings he still has on me.My attempts as bargainign failed so i have too now come up with something else now. As he continue to whips me causing welts and removing skin from me i try to stuggle from the whip along with trying to escape my shackles.

"You may think i belong to you but you haev to let me go one day, so if its to day i promise i wont say anything to anyone so no one will look for you".
my dark side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 03:05 AM   #142
Holdyn Wolf
Lurid Intentions

Holdyn Wolf has initial reputation

"Why the fuck would I have to let you go Toy?" He stops whipping her for the moment and moves around to the side of the table. Reaching out, he starts to fondle her clamped tit like it's a piece of meat.

i've already told you: the only way to a woman's heart is along the path of torment. i know none other as sure. - Marquis De Sade 1740-1814
Holdyn Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 03:16 AM   #143
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

O ny god, my eyes open wide with fear, " y...you cant keep me here forever, i have family and my own life what about all that stuff" "No its not true, your lying" Not wanting to beleive what i heard, i try and convince myself that he is just trying to scare me into doing what he wants.

I can feel him paying with my nipple and no matter how sore it is i still cant get the thought out of my head that what he said is true. I really have to escape now. i struggle to get as upright as possible to see as much as i could, my eyes scannign each section for the place thoroughly looking for any hope of escape.
Old 01-13-2007, 03:19 AM   #144
Holdyn Wolf
Lurid Intentions

Restrained very well to the table, the most she can do is lift up her head a bit to look around. She's chained up spread eagle on the table very securely.

"I can do whatever I want to Toy. You're chained up and have no escape now." His touch becomes rougher, working to make her hurt. Flicking the clamps several times, watching as the pain shoots along her spine.

"I am your Master now. When you speak, you will address me properly as Master."

i've already told you: the only way to a woman's heart is along the path of torment. i know none other as sure. - Marquis De Sade 1740-1814
Old 01-13-2007, 03:52 AM   #145
my dark side
Banned

"I will not address you as anything, as i do ont belong to you nor do i respect you so i will not address you as you want me to. If i were a dog you would be my master but im not so forget it" his words are still messing with my head and i become on the defensive.

I keep struggling and pulling on the chains to hopefully break them or something.
Old 01-13-2007, 04:05 AM   #146
Holdyn Wolf
Lurid Intentions

The chains to strong for any human to break, his fear of her escape is non-existent. Her words anger him and he reacts violently to her stubbornness.

"You will obey me Bitch." His hand moves from her breast and backhands her upside the head, blood starts to pool in her mouth from the rough treatment.

"Toy is to good for you. Until you learn to behave you with simply be Bitch. Now, address me as you have been commanded to Bitch." He readies his hand to backhand her again.

Old 01-13-2007, 04:20 AM   #147
my dark side
Banned

His backhand to my face angers me, i feel the corner of my mouth with my tounge, its cut and thats where the blood is coming from. " call me what you wont it wont make me think of you as any thing to me".

I see his looking into my eyes with his hand ready to hit me again. " not make me bleed again " i spill the blood from my mouth into his face "MASTER"
Old 01-13-2007, 04:32 AM   #148
Holdyn Wolf
Lurid Intentions

Backhanding her once more, his teeth clenched as her blood drips down his face. He makes sure to really hit her good this time, snapping her head to the side hard.

"The Bitch does obey. Spit again. Come on." He eggs her on.

Old 01-13-2007, 05:12 AM   #149
my dark side
Banned

The side of my case instantly red and swelling up from the latest attack on it, not wanting to push my luck too far i decide not to cause nay mroe anger right now.

"No master i will not spit again, Thank you for teaching me a lesson" hoping that my obedient behaviour now will calm him down a bit.
Old 01-13-2007, 05:20 AM   #150
Holdyn Wolf
Lurid Intentions

"That's just the first lesson Bitch. Once I know you've learned a few more you may become my Toy again. Until then you're just Bitch." I back down, lowering my hand now that she hasn't spit again.

"What does Bitch think about being chained to this cold steal table?" He asks, his work now to break her into wanting him to hurt her.

Old 01-13-2007, 05:34 AM   #151
my dark side
Banned

"I dont like it master, i would rather be able to move around". hoping tha the will let me go so that i can get movement back into my body, i know i cant escape anyway as i still have the chain aroung my neck.

"Please master i need to go to the toilet.
Old 01-13-2007, 05:39 AM   #152
Holdyn Wolf
Lurid Intentions

"Well Bitch you're just going to have to hold it. Your lessons aren't done yet."

He reached out then and pulled the whip up off the table again. It was brought down across her breast several more times.

Old 01-13-2007, 06:11 AM   #153
my dark side
Banned

"What lessons do i need to learn Master" "I have done all you have asked of me" my voice low and unthreatening as i dont want to anger him.

"Please Master, ifi could just go to the toilet then i will come back and you can have your way with me" hoping that my bargain will work.
Old 01-13-2007, 06:17 AM   #154
Holdyn Wolf
Lurid Intentions

"No!" He shouted, bringing the whip across her breast several more times fiercely.

Old 01-13-2007, 06:38 AM   #155
my dark side
Banned

Argh, "Please Master i cant handle any more whipping, if you must punish me please dont use the whip" I can feel my skin ripping open from a couple of lashings i have recieved.
Old 01-15-2007, 12:16 AM   #156
Holdyn Wolf
Lurid Intentions

"I'll punish you as I see fit Bitch." He brought the whip down on her again several more times. The red lines crisscrossed her breasts, stomach and abdomen now.

"No where did that large dildo of yours go?" He asked as he moved away from her then and over towards the toilet area to retrieve the extra large toy.

Old 01-15-2007, 03:40 AM   #157
my dark side
Banned

No matter what i do it just doesnt seem to work. "Please no not that, ive done all you have wanted" my voice full of fear, no matter what happens he seems to get off on causing me pain.

I see him walking towards the toilet, o got how does he know where it is, i think to myself as the fear of the pain it caused comes back into my mind.
Old 01-15-2007, 03:48 AM   #158
Holdyn Wolf
Lurid Intentions

"Not everything. You just failed to address me as I have commanded. You'll be punished for that Toy." He emphasized the name 'toy' as he found her toy behind the toilet and took it off the ground then.

He returned with it over to the table after stopping to get some lube from the cabinet on his way back.

"You'll learn to love this thing."

Old 01-15-2007, 03:54 AM   #159
greyducttape

greyducttape has initial reputation

Kudos to Holdyn Wolf and My Dark Side on a great RP -- really well done and extremely enjoyable!
greyducttape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 04:02 AM   #160
my dark side
Banned

"Please master im sorry, dont punish me for one slip up", the thought of acting this way makes me sick, he is not my owner and i should not have ot address him in such a way to make him think that, but its the only way i can think of to hopefully get out of this situation.

When i get my chance i am going to get out of here.But till then i have to obey him