Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-10-2008, 12:13 PM   #1
littlebrunetteslore

littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)
Send a message via Yahoo to littlebrunetteslore
Default Mouth Rape

I've posted before about wishing I could be a girl and experience being overpowered and raped by a bigger, stronger male. Since I'll never actually get to BE a girl, I often fantasize instead about dressing like one... really going all out, shaving my legs, face, armpits. Painting my nails, putting on perfume, having another woman help me put on makeup and style my long hair (I actually do have really long hair!), maybe even get my ears pierced so I can wear earrings. Then getting dressed - panties, bra (stuffed somehow so I feel like I have breasts), pantyhose (or even garters and stockings) high heels and some slinky cocktail dress. Spend a little time enjoying the feeling of being so "girly."

Then, finding a willing male partner who wants me to give him a blow job. I want so badly to know what it feels like to give one! Never having done it before, though, i'll naturally be quite nervous. I want the guy to be really firm with me and know what he wants. Tell me to get on my knees, maybe even pushing me down. He'll let me start out at my own pace at first, licking him, tasting him, taking his cock into my mouth and seeing how it feels. But after a while he decides he REALLY needs to get off and grabs my head and starts guiding me. With no experience I'm going to be a little scared by this, especially as he keeps trying to go deeper than I want him to, but he's bigger than me and firmly holds onto my head, getting more and more forceful. When I start to resist too much, maybe he stops and ties my hands behind my back or has a friend hold my arms so he can concentrate on my head. It would be even better if he was strong enough to subdue me on his own, ignoring or brushing away my hands as I try to free myself from his grip. Maybe even putting his hands around my throat and squeezing, threatening to choke me if I don't stop strugglng. All the while driving his cock deeper and deeper and faster and faster, ignoring my discomfort until finally I taste another man's sperm for the first time as he unloads his balls into my mouth. Holding his cock inside, maybe even pinching my nose to force me to swallow it all. Kneeling there, all dressed up like that, with some guy holding me down and cumming in my mouth whether I'm ready or not would just be amazing! It would be even better if he had a friend or two who wanted the same treatment. Before I can even catch my breath his friend jerks me around and starts forcing his cock between my lips... not even giving me a chance to say "no" or ignoring me even if I do! Being manhandled like that by guys stronger than me while dressed so sexy would make me feel so much like the helpless woman I fantasize about being!

Anyone think this is a hot fantasy? Any idea how I could make it come true without catching some disease from a guy who's willing to fuck the mouth of another guy wearing a dress?
littlebrunetteslore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 12:22 PM   #2
littlebrunetteslore

littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)
Send a message via Yahoo to littlebrunetteslore

A variation on this fantasy would be after I get all dressed up like that, I go to meet a guy for my first blow job, but when I get there I am grabbed, forced to kneel, tied up (and maybe even have one of those mouth-spreading whitehead gags inserted in my mouth) and suddenly realize I'm surrounded by 20-30 men (or more!) who are all stroking their cocks and intent on giving me a forced bukkake session! Cum spraying all over me and getting on my face, hair and my beautiful dress... maybe even some of the guys fuck my helpless mouth. After they've all cum as much as they can they gather up as much cum as possible in a glass, untie my arms and hand it to me, telling me I can't leave until I drink the whole glass while they watch! It would be an interesting feeling sitting there on the floor in a cum splattered dress, a group of naked men forming a solid wall around me and demanding that I perform this one last degrading act or else they'll do worse to me!
littlebrunetteslore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 12:41 PM   #3
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Hm ... since I am a woman (was also born one ) I can't tell how much this fantasy might excite other men ... I hardly doubt however many would agree (and those who did might not come out of the closet so easily...).

Well, for forced blowjobs by a man (or several of them) ... I think that scenario is rather intriguing to pretty much every woman having rape fantasies.

Now to your particular problem:

Quote:
Any idea how I could make it come true without catching some disease from a guy who's willing to fuck the mouth of another guy wearing a dress?
I'd say a great factor of influence is your looks.
From personal experience I can say that many men don't really care to "get to know you first" if they're attracted to you (and your mouth) and would like to get a blowjob from you. Although even the most confident and handsome men might shy away if your approach them directly with your idea.
So if you (dressed up [some might say disguised]) as a woman) look good and go out you won't have a big problem finding guys to hit on you. If you disclose yourself however my guess is most of them would lose any interest immediately.
As funny as it may sound ... a gay bar might be your best option. From my experience most gay men (at least here in Germany) are much more open to sexually experimenting with another man than straight guys are. They are usually more open to first-night one-night-stands as well.
I don't know about the "social situation" of the area you live in. Many bigger cities in Europe these days have several active BDSM-clubs where you also might somebody interested in making your fantasy come true.
For the disease part ... well, that's a problem everybody who likes straightforward sex, no questions asked has. If you insist on having their cum in your mouth you'll probably have to take the risk. The mentioned clubs however often have safety procedures (medical testing for example) to protect their members and create a safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
Old 07-11-2008, 02:39 AM   #4
AtomicGarbage

AtomicGarbage Level 4 (400+)AtomicGarbage Level 4 (400+)AtomicGarbage Level 4 (400+)AtomicGarbage Level 4 (400+)AtomicGarbage Level 4 (400+)

Right. The disease-risk factor can't really be avoided if you want to taste the cum, though if you're willing to settle, there is such a thing as oral sex with a condom.

Craigslist.com has a whole personals section devoted to men seeking other men in dresses, and as a crossdressing sub myself, I've actually used it to set up an encounter or two. That said, I can totally relate to your particular fantasy, though I'dprobably top it off with some anal, and mix it up with some BDSM/torture.