Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-14-2011, 07:48 PM   #121
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The police officer in the car asks me my name and I tell him.

In the back of the police car, wearing my coat over my skimpy clothing, I can't believe my ears. This cop wants me to show him what i'm wearing. "I know you told me you just want to go home, but you know we're not a taxi service. But if we did take you home, we'd expect something in return, don't you think?"

My god, what kind of perverted cops do we have in this city? I think about what I have on under my coat: well, the top is pretty sheer, but maybe just a quick peek; i did manage to pull my miniskirt down to at least cover myself. OK, I'm going to need help. I pull my coat open quick to show him what I'm wearing, then quickly close it.

"OK, that's good, now put your hand down there and let me see your pussy. Just open it up."

"What kind of a police officer are you? Don't you understand, those men abducted me and forced me to wear this stupid get-up and go into that bar. I just want to go home and go to bed."

"Oh, wait, those men, they have the keys to my house and car."

"
cynthia4rp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 08:18 AM   #122
bob209
Privileged Member

bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)

The cop reaches for the radio on his shoulder and says hay Mike Sharon here says they have the keys to her house and her car. Ok let me check is the reply. Then he walks out of the bar and sticks his head in the front window. Asking and wares your car now they parked it in the alley behind the bar. He walks around and gets in the squad car driving you around to the alley. And parks in back of a car is that your car he asks you answer yes. He gets out but doesn’t go to the car instead he walks to the back door and gets in. They had two sets of keys on them he says as he slides across the seat crowding you into the corner. He holds out two sets of keys ok which one is yours he asks.

You point to one and he says there’s car keys on here but there not the originals no name on them who come? There the spare set we kept by the back door just in case we lost the originals.
And how do we know there for your car? That’s my car right up there just get out and try them. You hear that Mike she’s starting to sound just like that butchery lieutenant of ours wants us to do all the work.

You think men are just servants’ for you bitches do you? Mike flips the keys to the cop in the front seat put these on the dash we’ll get to them later. Now come back here we need to ask Sharon some more questions. He gets out of the car and opens the back door next to you saying slid over and give me some room sweetheart. When he’s in he says hay Mike did you frisk her before you put her in here. Mike replies why no I didn’t. The other cop says maybe we should do it now what do you say?

Mike reaches over grabbing the front of you coat asking do you have a weapon or anything sharp on you? The other cop who name tag say his name is Joe says there not to many places to hide anything the way she’s dressed. Oh so she gave you a look see did she. She sure did like to show off do we Sharon. You start stammering when Mike pulls your coat open when you try to pull it back Joe says maybe we better hand cuff her if she’s going to give us a hard time. Before you know it your hands are cuffed behind your back. Now you can continue Joe says to mike who is smilling at you.
bob209 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 08:02 AM   #123
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

In the back seat of the police car, barely covering this whorish outfit with my coat, when the first policeman comes back with 2 sets of keys. He gets in the back seat with me and holds them out, asking me which are mine. I point to my keys, "these are mine."

How do we know they are your's?

"That's my car, right up there in the alley, you can try them."

Then they start talking about how bossy I am. This is so frustrating. The cop in the front seat moves to the back seat, squeezing me in between them. "Hey Mike, did you frisk her before you put her in here?" I see the cop who just got in the back seat sniffing and smiling. "Maybe we should do it now."

Mike reaches over and grabs the front of my coat, "Do you have a weapon or anything sharp on you? I use both hands to hold my coat closed.

The other cop says, "There's not too many places to hide anything the way she's dressed."

Mike says, "OH? so she gave you a look see did she?"

"You sure do like to show off Sharon."

I'm speechless, I don't know what to say, when Mike pulls my coat open despite my best efforts to keep myself covered. As I struggle to cover myself, Joe says "Maybe we better handcuff her if she's going to give us a hard time."

Quickly, my hands are cuffed behind my back, my coat hanging open in the front, showing my slutty attire. "Now you can continue"

Oh god, this isn't going well. I'm dressed like a slut and my pussy and thighs are still coated with my pussy juice and the lube they used on me in the bar. How and when will this nightmare end?
Old 06-16-2011, 09:04 PM   #124
bob209
Privileged Member

bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)

Mike pus a hand on each knee while Joe holds your face as he kisses you on the lips. She got nice lips Joe says yea Mikes answers in both places and they laugh at their little joke. You can have those lips Joe I’m going to see how these down here feel. Mikes works his thumb around your clit and you begin to moan till you feel his finger slip into you. She’s getting wet partner I think Sharon wants to get fucked is he right Sharon you want us to fuck you? Mike takes your hips and turns you around as you protest your knees are on the floor of the squad car now and he’s back to fingering your pussy. Your face is in Joes lap as he moves your head to unzip his pants. You see him reach in and pull out his dick. How are you at sucking Sharon you’re trying to pull your head away as you feel Mike sticking another finger in your pussy?

You’re telling them to stop but it’s like there not hearing you as Mike says she’s soaking wet back here buddy her mouth is going to be wet in a minuet Joe says as he grabs your head rubbing your lips over his dick. Come on baby open up your don’t want me to get rough with you do you? You have no choice as Joe forces his cock between your soft lips. That’s it baby suck he says as he forces more of his cock unto your mouth. All of a sudden Joe sees your eyes go wide open and asks what you doing to her back there? Just seeing how tight her little as is I got two fingers in her now. Joe moves his hips up saying maybe we could meet in her and they both laugh as your forced to undergo there indignity.
Old 06-18-2011, 08:28 AM   #125
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

Handcuffed in the back of the police car, my coat open, my slutty outfit not really covering much as the two police officers explore me. Obviously, they think that I'm just some slut, a hooker, that was working that bar.

As one of them grabs my face and starts kissing me, forcing his tongue between my lips, the other is prying apart my legs. He manages to spread my wide. I know what he will find. I'm still wet from what they did to me back in the bar. "She's getting wet partner, I think Sharon wants to get fucked. Is he right Sharon, you want us to fuck you?"

They grab me and easily flip me over so that now I'm on my knees. The one behind me is still fingering my wet pussy while the one in front is unzipping his pants. "Please, please, I don't want to do this. I don't want to get fucked."

My pleas fall on deaf ears. "How are you at sucking Sharon?" The one behind me adds another finger to my pussy, making me let out an involuntary moan.

"She's soaking wet back here buddy."

"Her mouth is going to be wet in a minute." As he rubs his cock over my lips.

"No, no, I don't want to do this."

"Come on baby, open up, you don't want me to get rough with you, do you?"

I open my lips and feel him slide inside my mouth, past my lips, over my tongue.

"That's it baby, suck." As I feel more and more of his cock slide into my mouth. Behind me, I feel the other one shoving fingers into my well lubricated ass. "What you doing to her back there?"

"Just seeing how tight her little ass is. I got two fingers in her now."

"Maybe we could meet in her."

Oh god, what has happened to me. First held captive by those two perverts, now, being assaulted by two police officers that are supposed to protect me. I realize that they won't stop their assault on me now, they have gone too far to stop. I start to actively suck the cock in my mouth, hoping that I can speed up this final indignation and get to go home.
Old 06-18-2011, 12:25 PM   #126
bob209
Privileged Member

As you sucking the one in front of you all of a sudden the one in back pushes his dick into your ass. You beg him to stop telling him he hurting you. But he just holds your hips tighter as he stuff’s another inch in to you.

Make her scream Mick it really feels good on my dick when she does. Oh Sharon don’t cry a slut like you must have had plenty of cocks up your ass. The cop in front says your really good at sucking dick baby and now I think it’s time for your reward he pulls your head as far on to his dick as he can then starts shoot his cum down your throat. You twist your head to no avail as he hold’s you there till his dick starts to soften. Then say suck it all off me dick Sharon I’ll be really mad if you get cum on my uniform then pulls his dick from your mouth. A small drop of cum rolls down your chin dropping to the floor.

Now that he’s done you feel the one in your ass even more as you drop your head on the seat saying OOMMMGGOOD your splitting me in two. Nonsense says mike your taking it like a real pro baby I can even feel your cunt grabbing my cock every time I pull it back. Besides just be glad I’m fucking you in the ass If I were using your cunt you might get pregnant but then again all you slut are on the pill aren’t you.

Then you feel his worm sperm deep in your bowels as he groans and holds you tight. You just lay there crying till he pulls out of you.

Well what do we do with her now partner Joe asks? Well we’ll let her decide which would you like to do Sharon? We could take you down to the station and have you booked as a prostate which means going to court maybe even getting you face in the paper or we could just let you go about your business.

Joe gets out of the car as Mike asks well which is it going to be. After you say please just take me home Joe comes back with one of the men from the bar. He says they say that they had her book for the whole night. Mike pushes you out of the car and says well I guess it’s you lucky night Sharon we’ll just let you do your thing with you Clints now. And both cops get back in the car and pull away as the man grabs you by the arm taking you back into the bar.
Old 06-18-2011, 09:08 PM   #127
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

As I suck the one cop in the back of the police car, the other is positioning his dick at my ass. "Please, nooooo" I feel him insert the head; it wasn't very hard since I am so well lubricated. I moan around the cock in my mouth as I feel the one behind me sinking further and further up inside me. "Please, no, you're hurting me." comes out muffled around the cock in my mouth.

"make her scream, it feels good on my dick when she does." This causes the one behind me to push further in, eliciting the expected response, I scream around the cock in my mouth.

"Your really good at sucking, I think it's time for your reward." With that, the one in front grabs hold of my head and pushes my face further onto his cock. I feel his penis pulsing, the sudden flood of semen into my mouth and throat. The gooey texture, filling me. After he emptied his balls down my throat, he says "now Sharon, clean off my cock, I'll be really mad if you get any on my uniform.

I lick and suck his cock as the one behind me continues to pound my ass. "Please, you're hurting me."

"You're taking it like a real pro Sharon."

Just as I finish cleaning up the cock in front of me, I feel a hot gush of cum filling my bowels. I can't believe that any of this has happened to me. I sob, kneeling in the back of the police car.

"Well, what do we do with her now partner?"

"We'll let her decide. Which would you prefer Sharon, we could take you down to the station and book you as a prostitute, or we could just let you go about your business."

"Please, I just want to go home."

One of the cops comes back with one of the men from the bar, "He says that they have her booked for the whole night." With that, the cop still in the car with me pushes me out and says, "I guess it's your lucky night Sharon. We'll just let you do your thing with your clients now."

"No, wait, wait, these aren't my clients. Wait you can't leave me here, handcuffed with them."

The man grabs my arm, "come on, let's go back inside."

"NO, NO, HELP, SOMEONE, ANYONE, HELP ME"
Old 06-20-2011, 07:45 AM   #128
bob209
Privileged Member

No one’s going to help you silly bitch your friends in side are here to make a movie and you’re the star you want to be a star don’t you Sharon just think you’ll have guy’s jacking of to you every night.

He takes you up to Bob and John and they say it’s a shame we couldn’t have filmed you in that squad car Sharon I’ll bet they did you really good If’ I know them two. There always Horney.
You look at us and start begging again us to just let you go promising you won’t tell anyone.

No baby Bob says now it’s time for you acting roll. Take off that coat you’re a little over dressed for our taste. John grabs the back of the color and pulls the coat off you. Bob says are you guy’s ready you look around and see the light’s all set up and two men with big cameras on their shoulders. We’re ready any time you are bob. Just tell the bitch what to say because this time we have sound it’s going to be the best movie we’ve made.

Ok Sharon what you’re going to do is walk up to the first man at the bar and ask him if he’d like to fuck you. And use those exact words now tell me what you’re going to say.

Your still pleading with us not to make you do this when I slap you across the face shut up and just say your lines Sharon. Would you and some of your friends like to fuck me you say? That’s it I push you over to the bar as the cameras start to wine and the red lights come on. You walk up the first man and say your lines then he responds well you’re going to have to get us hard baby if you want us to fuck so why don’t you get on your knees over here so you can start sucking he says as he and two more men get up and surround you as they open their pants. Please don’t do this to me you say and Bob yell cut. He walks over to you taking your head in his hands and says. Look Sharon all we want you to do is play along with this. The faster we get this thing done the sooner you get to do home that’s what you want is ant it.
Old 06-21-2011, 06:16 PM   #129
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

The man from the bar is tightly holding my arm as he walks me back into the bar, "Your friends are here to make a movie and you're going to be the star. You want to be a star, don't you? You'll have guys jacking off to you every night."

I try to pull free, but his grip is too strong. Back inside the bar he locks the door. I look around. There are several bright lights setup and two guys with professional looking cameras. "Please, please, I don't want to be in a movie. Please, I've been cooperating, please, no cameras, please."

Bob says, "No baby, it's time for your acting roll. Now, take off that coat, you're a bit overdressed." Before I can react, John violently yanks the coat right off of me. "Ok Sharon, what you're going to do is walk up to the first man at the bar and ask him if he'd like to fuck you...And use those exact words....now tell me what you're going to say."

"Please, please, don't make me do this, please, please, ....I can't be in a movie, please, people will know me...." I see Bob raise his hand, but it doesn't register until he actually slaps me across the face.

"Just say your lines Sharon."

Still feeling the sharp sting on my cheek, I know I don't have a choice. I go to the first man at he bar, "Would you and some of your friends like to fuck me?"

"Well, you're going to have to get us hard baby if you want us to fuck you, so why don't you get on your knees over here so you can start sucking." Two more men come over and surround me as I stand there.

"Please, please, don't do this to me." I start to cry.

"Cut." Bob comes over, "Look Sharon, all we want you to do is play along with this. The faster we get this thing done, the sooner you get to go home. That's what you want, isn't it?"

"Please, please, I can't do this..."

Bob slaps me across the face again, spinning my head. He grabs me and whispers in my ear, "Listen cunt, you do what I say, or when we get home, John is going to have some playtime with you....is that what you want?"

The words slowly sink in. Remembering the bits of John's proclivities, I decide it would be best to cooperate. I wipe away the tears. "OK, ok, I'm sorry. I'll play along.' I put my hands on the chests of a couple of the men and start to rub them. I notice the cameras are filming. I sink down to my knees and massage the 3 guys thru their jeans, feeling them grow underneath. Soon, the first cock is out and I'm taking him in my mouth, thinking about what John would do to me if he got the chance.
Old 06-21-2011, 08:02 PM   #130
bob209
Privileged Member

I watched you sink to your knees and start blowing the first man as the others take your hands using them to jack themselves off. I look at John I don’t know what you told her but it works like a charm. All I have to do is threaten to let you have her and she does anything I want.

We both stand there as the first man withdraws his dick and turns your head so the next one can stick his dick in your mouth. I motion to the one that you were just sucking he comes over and I tell him that I want two bar stools put in the center of the room. Then sit you on one and when you look comfortable to push you down on your back so you’re laying across both stools. Then I want one to take your head and bend it down so he can stick his dick all the way down your throat as the other one spreads some gel on his dick and sticks it up your ass. In my mind I can see you’re trying to scream but you can’t with a dick forcing its way into your throat.

Then I tell him to have the third man stick two fingers in your pussy as he robes your clit with his thumb.

I sit down saying to John little Sharon here is going to be squirming around on those bar stools like a fish out of water when they get set up just watch and I motion the camera men to get close up when all three are doing their thing.
Old 06-23-2011, 07:49 AM   #131
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

Still in my skimpy outfit, I kneel down and take the first cock into my mouth. As I work my lips and tongue up and down his hard shaft I can see the video cameras capturing my degradation. I can feel my nipples, hard, rubbing against my lace top. I switch to the next man, the next cock, leaving the first one's cock covered with my saliva. As I switch, I glance down; yes my nipples are sticking out, obscenely, clearly visible under the thin top. I moan around the second cock, as I rub two more cocks with my hands.

They pull me up and have me sit down on a stool. I wonder what they have in store for me now. They lay me down on my back across two stools, one under my butt, the other under my back. They slide me down slightly so that my butt is hanging off of the one. The first man comes up to my head and grabs me. He bends my head down so that it is hanging upside down. I watch as he guides his hard cock to my face, his balls hanging down.

I open my mouth as the tip hits my lips. There is no use fighting. I feel his head slide over my lips, across my tongue, into my throat. His balls hitting my face as he moves in and out. I feel another man spreading my legs, exposing my crotchless panties. I feel someone grabbing each leg, holding them up. There is something cold, hard, and slimy between my legs. OH NO, it's going toward my butthole. Pushing hard against my anus. I try to squeeze shut, but with the men holding my legs, and the cock is too hard, too strong, pushing into me, past my spinchter.

I scream around the cock in my mouth as he slides into my ass, deeper and deeper. There was nothing I could do. Between the lube they had used earlier, the cops cum, and the lubed cock, it was just too slippery. The cock is buried deep in my bowels. He starts to fuck my ass as the one in my mouth does the same. Two cocks, one on each end going in and out, in and out. I'm so ashamed.

I feel some fingers on my pussy, sliding in and out of my pussy, rubbing my lips, my clit. I can't help it. My bottom starts to wiggle, My god, what is happening to me, I can't be enjoying this. I feel the heat building up inside me. The fingers continue to work their magic on my sensitive skin. My bottom continues to wiggle. The man playing with my pussy seems to know exactly what he is doing. He's rubbing me in the right places, the right way. Why am I liking this? I feel my body climbing, rising toward an orgasm. The two cocks sliding in and out, over my lips and tongue, up my ass, the fingers playing with my pussy. Oh god, I can't stand it. I'm moving more and more. My body trying to get more, more stimulation. Oh god, it feels good. OH god, OH GOD. NOooooo, here it comes, here it comes, Nooooo.

Wait, wait, what happened? The fingers have slowed down. Noooooo.
Old 06-24-2011, 07:47 AM   #132
bob209
Privileged Member

The man that’s got his cock in your mouth leans over and whispers you’re going to come aren’t you. You want us to keep fucking you don’t you? I’m going to take my cock out of your mouth now and I want you to tell us not to stop beg us not to stop. Shake your head if you understand.

John and I watch as the man slowly takes his dick out of your mouth and the camera crew moves in for the close ups. We can hear you begging the men not to stop then out of the corner of your eye you see the camera moving in. You shake your head no trying to speak but the cock is already back in your mouth so all you can do is mumble. John says to me that worked just the way you said it would maybe you should have been a director.

The man rubbing your pussy pulls his hand out then holding it up says this slut is coming so hard look my hand is soaking wet as the one fucking your ass groins loudly saying I’m coming from the look on your face we can see you feel his hot cum filling your ass. Just then the one fucking your face pushes his dick as far in as he can we watch your throat as you’re swallowing his cum now. When he finely pulls out we see you spit up some of his cum along with your own saliva and it runs down your chick as you gasp for air. The man that just fucked your ass says to the one that was massaging you pussy you got the bitch all wet why don’t you take her now they switch places and he rubs his dick up and down your slit a couple time before sticking it in. You lift you head just as he drives his dick deep into you he’s fucking you so hard the other two have to hold you on the bar stools.

Then you drop your dead moaning as he takes you savagely. When he’s done you just lay there spent arms and legs hanging down as the camera crew move in taking close-up’s of the cum running from your pusssy and joining that leaking from your ass.
Old 06-26-2011, 05:30 AM   #133
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

Lying on the barstools with one cock in my mouth and another up my well lubed ass, a third man is busily playing with my pussy, diving his fingers in, twisting them, and rubbing my clit. Between all of the stimulation, I have lost control of my body. I'm squirming on the stools, my ass rising me get more stimulation from the hand that is so expertly playing my pussy. There, oh yes, there, uh huh, uh huh, almost, almost, oooooo, i'm so close, so close, oh yes, oh yes, ooooooooo.

The man with his cock in my mouth leans over and whispers in my ear, "you're going to cum, aren't you? You want us to keep fucking you, don't you? I'm going to take my cock out of your mouth now and I want you to tell us not to stop, beg us not to stop. Shake your head if you understand.

Oh god, it feels so good, so close, I shake my head yes. Oh, so close, I feel his cock sliding out, over my tongue, over my lips. My world consists of those two cocks fucking my two ends and the marvelous fingers on my pussy. Oh, my , I'm so close, yes, yes, "please, please, don't stop, ooooooooo, please, don't stop.." At that point, I see a camera on each side of me. WHAT? I had forgotten where I was, and what was going on, As I open my mouth, "DON'T....." The cock slides back in my mouth and I moan around it. I feel my face turning red, realizing what I just said, where I am, what I am doing. My god, how could I let myself go like that. I'm nothing but a cock hungry whore.

One of the other men says, "This slut is cuming so hard, llok, my hand is soaking wet." I feel the man in my ass diving deeper and harder, slamming into me, then he holds himself deep. I feel the warmth spread deep within me, deep in my bowels. The one in my mouth holds himself and fills my mouth with cum. I have no alerternative but to swallow.

I have a couple of minutes to recover before another man is between my legs. I feel a cock sliding over my wet pussy lips, finding my entrance, and pushing inside me. "oooooo". He quickly starts to fuck me, fuck my pussy, with great speed and force. The two that have just filled me with their cum, grab hold of me, holding my legs apart with one hand and playing with my boobs with the other. He pounds me hard and fast. I want to beg him to not cum inside my fertile womb, but the breath is constantly knocked out of me. My body can only lie there and respond to his vicious pounding. Soon, I feel the familiar warm of a strangers sperm being deposited deep within me. Knowing that another man's sperm are swimming inside me, searching for my egg.

I feel him withdraw, cum leaking out of me. I lie there limply. The others let go of me. How did I get to this point?
Old 06-27-2011, 08:08 AM   #134
bob209
Privileged Member

John and I walk up to you as you lay on the bar stools sobbing your head hanging over one. Your makeup running down over your forehead into your hair. We go around to see your pussy your legs are hanging wide open and cum is running down them as it leaks from your pussy and ass both of which look red and well used.

I call over to the bartender saying throw me a wet bar towel. He does and I drop it on your stomach telling you to get up and clean yourself up. Slowly you sit up holding the towel to your stomach then take it in one hand and say. Can I please do this somewhere in privet? No I tell you all these people know what your ass and pussy look like what do you think they didn’t watch those men fucking you in every hole. Your crying harder now as you reach down wiping the cum from your ass and your pussy.

As you beg me to please take you home now. I don’t think so you see those two women over there well they haven’t had you yet and I know there waiting to have a little fun with you to and you don’t want to disappoint them do you.

Come over here ladies get this slut cleaned up for act two. No NO your pleading No more what else can you do to me you ask well I don’t know sweetheart but I’m sure these two have some ideas of their own. They walk up one takes a wet towel out and starts to wipe your face. First thing we have to do is get all this old make up off you then we’ll start to make you beautiful again for act two.
Old 06-28-2011, 07:44 AM   #135
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

Lying on the barstools, exhausted, humiliated, still wearing the slutty outfit, but almost completely exposed, I feel the cum leaking out of my pussy and ass and drying on my face. I can still taste the cum in my mouth.

Bob and John come over and drop a wet towel on me, "Clean yourself up slut."

I burst into fresh tears as I sit up looking around at everyone watching me. I take the towel and gently rub my sore pussy and ass, the tears running down my face.

"Can I go home now?" I ask hopefully.

"I don't think so. You see those two women over there, well they haven't had you yet and I know their waiting to have a little fun with you too, and you don't want to disappoint them, do you?"

I look over at the two women who had me earlier. "Please, just let me go home."

"Come over here ladies, get this slut cleaned up for act two." Bob says.

"No, no, please no, no more. What else can you do to me?"

"Well, I don't know sweetheart, but I'm sure these two have some ideas of their own."

The two women walk up to me and take the towel and start to wipe my face with the cum soaked rag. "First thing we have to do is get all this old makeup off you, then we'll start to make you beautiful again for act two."

My god, act two? How long will this go on? Will there be an act three? What will people think when they see this movie? What if my neighbors or coworkers see it?
Old 06-28-2011, 08:48 AM   #136
bob209
Privileged Member

As the one is wiping your face the other one digs in the bag and holds up a can of shaving cream. Then says you know what I’m going to do with this don’t you baby. I see you shake your head and the other one says tell her I want to see the look of shock on her face. The one with the can says I’m going to make your pussy as smooth as it was when you were a baby sweetheart. Then holds the can over your pussy sprays some on then rubs it in your pubic hair make it lather.

She reaches down in to the bag and comes up with a scissors and starts clipping you down there when she has most of the hair cut short she then takes a razor and tells you now don’t you move I might slip and cut that bratty little clit of your off. We hear you pegging her not to shave you. Why don’t you think your husband will like it? I’ll tell you Sharon hers going to love it that is if he still wants to stay with a slut like you that is. Then she laughs as she drags the razor across you mound. Then she takes her hand pushing you pussy lips to one side as she shaves the sides then carefully shaves the few hairs on your ass.

Now she takes a towel and wipes you clean saying look down there Sharon you look so pretty down there I could just eat you up. As a matter of fact I think I will the other woman says hold on till I get her makeup on I don’t want her squirming around while I try to do this.

She puts makeup on your eyes then asks the other one to find some false eye lashes in the bag you protest but she says just sit still till we’re done bitch. When she finishes with that she takes some bright red lip stick out you tell her you don’t like it but she puts it on you any way saying maybe you don’t but the men in here do I bet. The men at the bar says we sure do we like to see bright red lips around our dicks you blush and turn away.

And by the time were done with you bitch you’re going to have bright red lip stick in some other places too.

I and John come over to look you over very nice ladies you did a good job Now I think it’s time you get back to acting don’t you Sharon? This is what I want you to do your going to go up to the bar and flirt with every man there and you had better make it sound like you really want to have them fuck you or I’m going to let John here have you. You don’t want that do you especially in front of all these people do you.
Old 06-30-2011, 07:58 AM   #137
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

There in the bar, after being raped by three of the men, the two women work on cleaning me up as the cameras continue to roll. One of the women pulls out a can a shaving cream and a razor and goes to work on my pubic hair while the other is putting makeup on my face. I just close my eyes as I feel the razor gliding over me. When she is done she tells me to look. I open my eyes and look down. I look so different, so bare, so exposed. "You look good enough to eat...in fact, I think I will."

The other woman tells her to wait while she finishes my makeup. They pull out some fake eyelashes, which I've never used. I protest the garish looking lashes, but they insist. I close my eyes as they are glued in place. Then they are talking about how much the men will enjoy my lips with bright red lipstick.

Bob and John come over when they are done. "Very nice ladies, you did a good job. Now, I think it's time you get back to acting, don't you Sharon?"

"Please, can't I just go home now?"

They ignore me, "I want you to do is go up to the bar and flirt with every man there and you had better make it sound like you really want to have them fuck you, or I'm going to let John here have you. You don't want that, do you? Especially in front of all these people, do you?"

I remember what John is capable of and I shake my head yes. My only hope is that the makeup they put on me will disguise me and people won't recognize me in the film. I get up off the barstool, straight out my slutty clothing. I take a deep breath and walk up to the first man.

I walk up to the first man, "Hello handsome." I run my hand up his thigh. "My, you certainly are muscular." I continue to run my hand up and down his leg. I lean into him, rubbing my nearly naked breasts up against his arm. "I just love a big strong man....." I'm reluctant to continue, but force myself. "I would.....love to feel you....." oh god, can I really say it. I glance over at John smiling at me, "inside me." There, I said it. "I really love having a handsome man like you.......pounding me.......with your big........your big.......hard......................cock."

I feel myself blushing, but maybe it's not even visible under the ton of makeup they used on me. I move to the next man, running my hand across his shoulders, saying how "I would love to feel your cock in my mouth , and in my......pussy." And so it continued.
Old 06-30-2011, 09:22 PM   #138
bob209
Privileged Member

All the men at the bar are looking at you as you go down the line. When you’re done with the last one the first guy you talked to say you know fall as I thing the little lady has an itch maybe we should help her scratch it what do you think? All of them are saying I’m in and making snide remarks like I’d like to see those tits are they real baby or are they man made. Another asks if your marries you say yes and he retorts and your husband let’s you go out to bars and fuck anyone you want.

Your shaking your head no when the one that made the comment about your tits says come over here baby I want to feel those tit’s of yours when your close he reaches out with both hand and squeezes your tits. You know it’s kind of hard to tell with your cloths and that bra on. Why don’t you take them off? You shake your head no till John makes a sucking sound in the back ground you look at him and he grabs the front of his pants. You turn and say ok I’ll take them off as your doing that another says tell us your name lady we can’t keep calling you baby since your being so intimate with us can we.

You say Sharon quietly but he says speak up Lady we all want to hear you. You say Sharon again and he says Sharon what you look at him pleading with your eyes but he keeps pushing you Sharon what and don’t lie to us because those two guys over there know what it is. Another says do you work Sharon besides doing things like this in bar’s. You say I’m a teacher and where do you teach Sharon Parker.

You have your bra off now and the man is now feeling your tit’s. Look at these boys a woman your age these would be sagging a little by now he lifts them saying they don’t jiggle like real breasts so I’m saying there fake. He bends down as he holds one tit up yea there fake boys I can still see the scar under here not very big I’m guessing the must have cost a bundle. How much did you pay for them Sharon or did you husband buy them for you.
Old 07-02-2011, 06:18 AM   #139
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

I finish flirting with the men at the bar as I was instructed to do. As the men are commenting on what they want to do to me and how I "have an itch", I glance over and see the cameras continuing to capture my degradation. They make me take my top off and they start playing with my breasts. My nipples soon sticking out obscenely. "Tell us your name lady, we can't keep calling you baby."

I whisper "Sharon", hoping that the cameras don't pick it up.

"What was that? We all want to hear."

I say louder so that everyone can hear, "Sharon."

"Sharon what? And don't lie to us..."

I blush at the thought of saying my name, my real name, having it caught on this video, removing all doubt as to who I am. I look over at Bob and John, and realize that I have to say it, I have to say the truth. "Sharon Parker" I whisper.

"Do you work Sharon Parker? Besides whoring around?" The man closest to me says loudly for all to hear.

"Yes." I tremble in shame, knowing where this is going.

"What kind of work Sharon Parker?" He asks loudly.

I blush deeper, "I'm a teacher."

"Where do you teach Sharon Parker?"

God, why does he keep using my name and speaking so loudly. I glance over to Bob and John again. I whisper, "Craig Ridgeway Elementary"

"Oh, so Sharon Parker, you are a teacher at Craig Ridgeway Elementary School." He practically shouts.

I am about to cry. I don't trust myself to speak, all I can do is shake my head yes as he plays with my breasts. Oh god, my career is ruined.
Old 07-02-2011, 10:34 PM   #140
bob209
Privileged Member

I yelled cut and the cameras stopped taping the red lights went out. When I finely got next to you I grabbed you by the hair and said you don’t get it yet do you? I want you to start answering these questions like a slut at a bar would. When he says does your husband know what you’re doing you should have replied with something like this I don’t know and who cares what he thinks. You see this movie is going to be like an insurance policy for us. If you should go to the cops or tell anyone that we made you do these things we’re going to show everybody this tape of you being a real slut and that’s going to be the end of it. Now when we start again I expect you to do what you’re told.

You’re a smart girl so use some of those smarts and make this look real. Or we’re going to gag you and do some things you’re not going to like. And use the expression on your face to tell the story and I know you’re not going to like that either. I let go of your hair and walk back to John saying loud enough for you to hear. Maybe you’re going to get to use her like I know you want to if she doesn’t get it right this time.