Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-25-2010, 12:59 AM   #1
weirdtexan

weirdtexan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)weirdtexan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)weirdtexan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)weirdtexan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)weirdtexan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)weirdtexan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)weirdtexan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)weirdtexan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)weirdtexan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)weirdtexan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to weirdtexan
Default Moms allowing selves to be raped to protect their children

Hi all. I just got done watching episode 2 of this hentai Baku Chichi Bomb ("Huge Breast Bomb"). In it a bunch of guys burst into a mother's apartment and begin raping her, as is wont to happen in hentai. But during it her baby starts crying and when one the rapists threatens it she says she'll keep it quiet. They end up putting a rattle inside of her and as she blows them moves it up and down, and the rattle quiets the baby and it goes back to sleep.

The scene really, really turned me on. I loved the idea of a mother allowing herself to be raped to protect her children or even asking to be raped in place of one of them, maybe a teen daughter. And heck even the mother being raped with a baby nearby (in a crib, not seeing anything) really did it for me too. Anyone else have any thoughts like this or insight into what these fantasies mean?
weirdtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 09:36 AM   #2
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil-Mac

Back in the day when I was in the service I dated a girl who had an infant daughter (before you freak no nothing happened ). If she couldnt get a sitter she'd bring the baby to the barracks (I was an NCO and had private quarters) in one of those baby carrier things.

Anyway I'd shag the hell outta her with the baby right there. I never really thought anything of it, kid was just an infant and I was getting a nut so... looking back on it tho it was pretty crass.
Old 10-25-2010, 01:21 PM   #3
TheOneSolo
Privileged Member

TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to TheOneSolo

<Pulls out a small notebook and starts jotting a few things down>

What I found funny is putting a rattle in her ass, and then it helping the baby go back to sleep.

I'm not sure, but I'll speculate on this. A women, not being able to defend her baby physically, giving up her body to protect her child is a noble thing, and also the only option in a case like that.
while we cogitate the quintessential elements of rape in a hedonistic world
TheOneSolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 02:36 PM   #4
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Years ago, I was watching a talk show where a woman was on. She had let herself be raped to protect her baby. The rapist got off because the jury said she could have escaped.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 02:40 PM   #5
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil-Mac

Now that is just wrong, lucky dude!!
Old 10-25-2010, 04:12 PM   #6
weirdtexan

weirdtexan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)weirdtexan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)weirdtexan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)weirdtexan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)weirdtexan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)weirdtexan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)weirdtexan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)weirdtexan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)weirdtexan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)weirdtexan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Wow, hearing about it in real life is pretty sad but inspiring. And in fantasy it becomes a huge turn on!
Edit: Also that jury needs to be hanged.

Last edited by weirdtexan; 10-25-2010 at 07:43 PM.
Old 10-29-2010, 01:04 AM   #7
Hume L. Yates

Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I enjoy fantasies of physical restraint, but even more I love the fantasies of a woman who is forced to do degrading things without physical restraint. It could just be a gun pointed at her and the threat of violence to herself. But I really love sexual blackmail and coercion. It's hard to even envision the perfect scenario that would make an innocent woman do depraved things like stripping and performing wild sex acts, where she surely wouldn't reactively resist. Financial blackmail? Threats to her husband? Loss of job? False arrest?

I think threatening a woman's child could be the thing that would most assure that she would stoop to anything, whatever the child's age or sex. A mom doing all the movements that the sleaziest of women do, with perhaps only her eyes betraying her feelings of humiliation.

It never hurts if the child is an eighteen-year-old girl that is going to get it next regardless. Or an eighteen-year-old boy who gets to watch his mom get naked and act like a slut. But now I'm off on a tangent...
Hume L. Yates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 01:17 AM   #8
TheOneSolo
Privileged Member

TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well you are in the right place to go off on a tangent. That is why we are here, to share fantasies with like minded people.
Old 10-29-2010, 08:57 PM   #9
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hume L. Yates View Post
It never hurts if the child is an eighteen-year-old girl that is going to get it next regardless. Or an eighteen-year-old boy who gets to watch his mom get naked and act like a slut. But now I'm off on a tangent...
I love the tangent...

My mind loves playing with both of these plot lines. The mom does everything the gang of rapists asks of her as she tries to protect the innocence of her daughter who is tied to a bed in the next room. She knows the deal is this - as long as she keeps every guys dick limp her daughter is protected. She does her best as she 3-way's the gang over and over. But eventually she tires and one guy gets hard and she's already stuffed in all 3 holes. As she hears her daughter scream she knows she has failed to protect her.

I like the idea of the son watching his blindfolded mom get raped. My favorite thought here is that the son is tied up in the bedroom, forced to watch his hot mom getting it over and over. He is soon sporting a hard-on and the rapists notices. The rapists forces the mom to unknowingly give her son a blowjob. She's still blindfolded so doesn't even know. Later on when the son is rock hard again he's invited to rape his mom who is tied to the bed. The rapist leaves the mom and son alone. After the son has taken all he wants maybe he invites some of his buddies over for some more fun? I'd like to put together a story along these lines some time.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 10:59 PM   #10
weirdtexan

I love the tangent too. Though in mine the boy hears or sees the mom raped and still gets a hard on. After the rapists leave they try to deal with it, maybe hide it from Dad, but he still has nightmares and gets a hard on thinking about it. So, when they're alone, she comforts him by having sex with him, and they become extremely close. Emotional and sexy!
Old 10-30-2010, 01:09 AM   #11
TheOneSolo
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by justmetoo View Post
I love the tangent...

My mind loves playing with both of these plot lines. The mom does everything the gang of rapists asks of her as she tries to protect the innocence of her daughter who is tied to a bed in the next room. She knows the deal is this - as long as she keeps every guys dick limp her daughter is protected. She does her best as she 3-way's the gang over and over. But eventually she tires and one guy gets hard and she's already stuffed in all 3 holes. As she hears her daughter scream she knows she has failed to protect her.

I like the idea of the son watching his blindfolded mom get raped. My favorite thought here is that the son is tied up in the bedroom, forced to watch his hot mom getting it over and over. He is soon sporting a hard-on and the rapists notices. The rapists forces the mom to unknowingly give her son a blowjob. She's still blindfolded so doesn't even know. Later on when the son is rock hard again he's invited to rape his mom who is tied to the bed. The rapist leaves the mom and son alone. After the son has taken all he wants maybe he invites some of his buddies over for some more fun? I'd like to put together a story along these lines some time.
That was completely sick and twisted. I love it. + rep for you.

Hope you do write the story, I'll definitely read it.
Old 10-30-2010, 04:59 PM   #12
wayward1

wayward1 has initial reputation

A woman will do almost anything to protect her children. Or, to insure things don't get out that could effect her custody of said children.
wayward1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 12:34 AM   #13
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by weirdtexan View Post
Hi all. I just got done watching episode 2 of this hentai Baku Chichi Bomb ("Huge Breast Bomb"). In it a bunch of guys burst into a mother's apartment and begin raping her, as is wont to happen in hentai. But during it her baby starts crying and when one the rapists threatens it she says she'll keep it quiet. They end up putting a rattle inside of her and as she blows them moves it up and down, and the rattle quiets the baby and it goes back to sleep.
Now that is HOT!
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 12:10 AM   #14
weirdtexan

Here's a link for the dl jwham:
http://rs159l3.rapidshare.com/#!down...65_.wmv|161712
Old 11-04-2010, 09:51 AM   #15
UK_girl

UK_girl Level 2 (200+)UK_girl Level 2 (200+)UK_girl Level 2 (200+)
Send a message via Yahoo to UK_girl

It is true that as a mother I would do anything to protect my kids. Which is why in a rape scenario a woman would be at her most vulnerable. And would not be able to control what is happening. Just have to comply with whatever they want and hope.....
UK_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 02:48 PM   #16
buffspanker

buffspanker Level 1 (100+)buffspanker Level 1 (100+)

I love the thought of making the kids watch it.. watch their mom act like a slut to protect them.. how much does it take for a son with maybe already a slightly kinky bend to make use of his knowledge to make his mom, and his sister, his toys...
buffspanker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 09:09 AM   #17
DARK RIDE

DARK RIDE has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DARK RIDE has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DARK RIDE has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DARK RIDE has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DARK RIDE has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DARK RIDE has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DARK RIDE has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DARK RIDE has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DARK RIDE has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DARK RIDE has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DARK RIDE has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

We need pics, caps or artwork/drawings!!
DARK RIDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 09:02 AM   #18
UK_girl

UK_girl Level 2 (200+)UK_girl Level 2 (200+)UK_girl Level 2 (200+)
Send a message via Yahoo to UK_girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARK RIDE View Post
We need pics, caps or artwork/drawings!!
Or a roleplay, or a story!
UK_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 09:40 AM   #19
TheOneSolo
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by weirdtexan View Post
Rapid share is giving me the shaft. It is telling me something about parallel downloads, but I just cut my computer on, and opened FireFox, so I don't see how that is possible. -.-

Quote:
Originally Posted by UK_girl View Post
Or a roleplay, or a story!
Maybe I can do a story along these lines. Might take me a while, but I can start working on it.

Last edited by TheOneSolo; 11-07-2010 at 09:42 AM.
Old 11-07-2010, 12:59 PM   #20
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Mothers with babies, not so much for me. Doing it in front of a teenage daughter, telling her if mommy doesn't cum then she's next, definitely.