Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-06-2008, 08:47 PM   #121
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Intheshadows

Sue flirted with me as we stood by the window, she was brushing her hand on my butt and rubbing her breasts against my body. I asked her if she would like to try something a bit kinky and she agreed. I tied a blind fold over her eyes and led her to the bed and positioned her so she was laying on her back. Next, I took both of her wrists and hand cuffed them to the bed posts.

I looked back at Lynn and stuck my tongue out and made a licking motion and then pointed to Sue. I wasn't asking but telling her and I made sure she got the message without saying any words.
Intheshadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 10:13 PM   #122
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I stood away from Jack and Sue and found myself getting jealous as Sue flirted with you. My jealousy intensified she touched your ass and rubbed her breasts against you. I wondered what you were playing at as you asked her if she wanted to try something kinky. My eyebrow raised as she said yes. I watched you put a blindfold on her and lead her to the bed. I was really getting angry now as you got her to lay on her back. I was surprised when you cuffed her wrists to the bed posts.

I chuckled when you looked at me and stuck your tongue out. But as you made a licking motion with your tongue, I frowned at you wondering what is with that. Then you pointed at Sue and I shook my head no.
rvplymates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 10:21 PM   #123
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)

The anger flowed threw my body again as Lynn refuse my instructions. I couldn't beleive that she would still disobey my orders. I went over to Lynn and whispered in her ear, "You've earned another punishment, but this time I'm not going hurt you directly."

I went over to the bed and roughly forces Sue's legs apart without saying a word. Next I climbed on the bed and kneeled between her legs and grabbed her left leg and lifted her bottom off of the bed. I spit on my fingers and rubbed the spit on end of my cock and took my shaft in my hand. I guided it next to Sue and without warning thrust it hard into her ass and started violently fucking her anus. As Sue screamed in pain I looked back at Lynn and mouthed the words, "Your fault."
Old 05-06-2008, 10:33 PM   #124
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I cringed as Jack came toward me, I had visions of him pulling me to the bed and making me lick Sue's pussy but instead he said I earned another punishment but he was not going to hurt me directly. As he walked back to Sue, I breathed a sigh of relief.

I watched you roughly spread Sue's legs apart and my jealousy surged once more. I was boiling over with anger as you positioned yourself but found it strange that grabbed a leg and lifted her behind off the bed. I watched you spit on your hands and rub it on your cock. I moved a little closer to you and saw you holding your cock and bringing it close to Sue's sex. Then suddenly you thrusted your cock up Sue's ass and I covered my mouth shocked that you would do that. I heard Sue howl and felt a devilish sense of satisfaction until yout turned to me and mouthed, "Your fault" as you voilently raped her ass. I closed my eyes ashamed of that satisfaction I had felt just a short while ago.
Old 05-06-2008, 11:54 PM   #125
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I fucked Sue's ass hard, but the pressure on my cock was too much and it wasn't long until I felt it about to cum. I withdrew my cock and came on Sue's stomach and pubic hair. I went over to Lynn and said in a quiet voice, "Go over to her and lick my cum and make her moan. Don't disobey me unless you want me to punish her again. Then again maybe that's what you desire."
Old 05-07-2008, 09:52 AM   #126
rvplymates
Banned

I didn't want to do it but I didn't want Sue punished again. So I went to her and gently laid my tongue on her stomach and licked Jack's cum up. She cried out to me to make her cum and I gentle stroked her clit as she writhed on the bed. I knew Jack was watching me, probably hatching more things in his mind to have me do. I wanted Sue to leave, she was just too much leverage for Jack to have, one on one was enough for me.
Old 05-07-2008, 11:50 PM   #127
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I watched Lynn bend down and start to lick my cum from Sue her ass was sticking up and it was making me hard as a rock. I walked behind Lynn and put my hands on her hips and lined my cock up with her vigina. I begain to move my hips and my cock entered her canal. As I moved in and out of Lynn I said, "Don't stop playing with Sue, make her cum."
Old 05-08-2008, 05:50 PM   #128
rvplymates
Banned

I jumped a bit as Jack put his hands on my hips and began to move his hips against. I gasped as his huge cock entered me. A small groan left her lips as he spoke. "Don't stop playing with Sue, make her cum." The pleasure I was feeling made me move my hand between her legs. I played with her clit as Jacked moved faster. I seemed to move my hand to his tempo and soon Sue was moaning.
Old 05-09-2008, 12:34 AM   #129
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Listening to both Sue and Lynn moan as they were pleasured was pure ecstasy, I wanted nothing more to watch them both cum as I continued to fuck Lynn. I said, "Yes! Lynn, oh yes, you feel so good. Make her cum, make her scream out in pleasure."

I started to kneed Lynn's breast and play with her hard nipples as my stroke grew deeper and faster. I could feel my own cum starting to build in my cock, needing to explode.
Old 05-09-2008, 05:46 PM   #130
rvplymates
Banned

I could feel myself building by the minute as Jack pumped in and out of me, my fingers rubbing Sue's hard nub as she groaned loudly. I heard Jack's voice encouraging me and like a good slave I rubbed her clit harder. Her scream was loud as Jack reached around and play with my nipple and began pounding into me harder. I slip a finger into Sue's channel and she came on my finger as Jack pounded into me faster, harder and deeper. My own climax hit me fast and I screamed and shivered in Jack's hands.
Old 05-10-2008, 06:01 PM   #131
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I heard Lynn scream out in pleasure and felt her virgina spasm around my cock. I looked down and saw Lynn still pleasureing Sue and she was moaning loadly. I withdrew from Lynn and pushed her to the side and went over and entered Sue. I begain to fuck her with long hard thrusts and it wasn't long until I felt her vigina tighten on my cock as she came.

I withdrew from Sue and grabbed Lynn and pushed her on the bed next to Sue. I climbed on top of her and pushed my cock into her vigina and continued to fuck her hard. My hands were playing with both her's and Sue's breast. Finally, after a few more long hard thrust I came inside of Lynn and rolled over between both women exhausted and out of breath. I said, "Lynn, why don't you untie Sue, I'm going to take a long hot bath."

I got up and walked into the bathroom and turned on the water to bath tub and got in laying on my back. I needed some time to think and decide what to do next.
Old 05-10-2008, 07:11 PM   #132
rvplymates
Banned

I did as Jack had told me to do, I untied Sue and to my surprise, she was perky, smiling, she hug me. "That was unbelieveable, especially the ass fucking, both of you are great, thanks for calling me Lynn." I was stunned I thought Sue would be angry at me. "You need to learn a lot though, don't you Lynn, I bet you were a virgin when Jack took you". I stood there in shock when I heard Jack laugh. I turned to look at you.
Old 05-11-2008, 09:07 AM   #133
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I laughed out loud when I heard Sue tell Lynn that she had a lot to learn and bet she was a virgin. Next, I saw Lynn looking at me from the bathroom enterance. Still laying in the tub I said, "She's right of course Lynn, you still have a lot to learn. There's so much more I can teach you if your willing to be a good student."
Old 05-11-2008, 01:48 PM   #134
rvplymates
Banned

I looked at Jack as he spoke, "Do I really have a choice as to what you teach me, Jack." He looked at me and nodded his head no but answered out loud for Sue's benefit of course you do. I couldn't believe how tricky he was. I turned and walked back to Sue and asked her if she would like to go down stairs for a drink.
Old 05-11-2008, 09:58 PM   #135
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I enjoyed my long hot bath put on my robe and went downstairs to find Lynn and Sue sitting on the coach drinking. I said, "Sue, would you mind coming over here for a second." I waited for her to walk over to me and I bent down and whispered in her ear, "Don't you think a little turnabout would be fair play, lets tie up Lynn and have some fun."
Old 05-11-2008, 10:16 PM   #136
rvplymates
Banned

Sue walked over to Jack, she grinned at his suggestion to tie up Lynn. "Yes a very good idea Jack so how are you going to do it. I cant wait to watch and participate in this one. She does have a lot to learn". Jack nodded his head and began to tell me the plan.

I couldn't believe how jealous I was getting a I watched you and Sue talk together. I thought of nasty things to say but said nothing. I sipped my drink feeling a bit dizzy. I wasnt good with drink and figured that was why I was dizzy.
Old 05-14-2008, 11:33 PM   #137
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

It wasn't long before Lynn was asleep on the couch, she'd be out for at least an hour. The plan was for us to tie up Lynn and together stimulate her body in ways she couldn't imagine. I carried her outside and laid her on the grass and tied her arms to the trunk of a tree and put a blind fold over her eyes. We went inside and gathered everything and Sue added a few things that I wouldn't have expected. We waited for her to begin to wake up and I took out the can of ready whip and began to spray it on her breast, stomach and pussy. I looked at Sue and whispered, "Hungry?"
Old 05-15-2008, 08:56 PM   #138
rvplymates
Banned

As I woke up I didn't quite comprehend where I was, I seemed to be blind but then realized I had a blindfold on and was outside nude, my arm pulled up and tied to something. My legs were free but what good was that if I couldn't move and get up. Suddenly I felt wetness on my breasts and I called out. "Jack what are you up too?" A gag went into my mouth and soft hands spread my legs and that cold feeling of wetness seemed to fill my pussy. I groaned into my gag as I felt someone licking and munching at my breasts. At the sometime a mouth went down on my pussy and a mouth was licking and sucking at my heated pussy.

Sue was really enjoying torturing Lynn's pussy, she licked and sucked all the cream off as Lynn struggled to get away but soon she was subdued with me at her pussy and Jack making a meal of her breasts. I plunged my tongue deep into her channel and licked it wildly.
Old 05-15-2008, 09:03 PM   #139
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I finished licking all the cream off of Lynn's breasts and watched as Sue was enjoying eating Lynn out. I said, "Sue let me know when your finished so we can clean her off and move on to the next sensation."
Old 05-15-2008, 09:11 PM   #140
rvplymates
Banned

Sue pulled herself out of Lynn and smiled at Jack, "Set her up and away we go".

Lynn couldn't believe that Jack was setting this whole thing up, making her preform with a woman when he knew how she felt about that. She kicked with both her feet hoping to hit one of them.