Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-29-2008, 09:53 PM   #101
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Intheshadows

Lynn looked at me like she wanted to tear me limb for limb. I said, "I'm very disapointed in your lack of trust for me. Go ahead and call her back if you want and tell her never mind, that I got cold feet. When your finished talking with her, we'll both just go our seperate ways. I need a women who trusts me one hunderd percent." I let go of Lynn's hands and tossed her the cell phone and waited to see what she'd do next.
Intheshadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 11:02 PM   #102
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I turned at looked at him. "And so she comes here and has sex with me and then I have to give up my job that I worked hard at. And then you go your own way and I have to start all over in another city as I would not be able to take the talk there would be about me". My insecurity was showing as I spoke.
rvplymates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 11:24 PM   #103
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)

I took Lynn's hand and said, "Lynn, you have nothing to worry about, Susan isn't going to tell anyone anything, especially after you offer to split the commision on this house with her. I wanted it to be a surprise but you've ruined it, I'm going to buy this house. We can have a future together if only you give me your trust."
Old 04-29-2008, 11:58 PM   #104
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I looked at him not knowing whether to believe him or not. If he fails me I will be the talk of the office and my life would be ruined. I made up my mind and handed him the phone and the very least I wanted to keep him but I did not know if I would. I moved to the stairs and turned to him again nervous about what was going to happen to me when Sue got there. I climbed up the stairs and went into my room which is really our room now and begain to clean myself up and get ready for Sue. Once I was done I dressed provocatively and went back down stairs to Jack. His eyes roamed over me and I knew he liked what he saw.
Old 04-30-2008, 12:10 AM   #105
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

When Lynn came back down the stairs I could hardly believe the transformation, she looked incredible. I gave her an approving smile and was eager for the party to begin. Lynn's will had been stronger than I gave her credit, but I was confident that she'd play along with what I had in mind. I heard a knock at the front door and rushed over to answer it ahead of Lynn.

I opened the door and said, "Hello, you must be Susan, Lynn has told me what great person you are and I'm so glad you were able to bring over the paperwork." I couldn't help but admire her looks as I spoke, she was fairly tall at 5'8", but thin, small chest, short black hair, and just looked so innocent. "Please come in, and we insist that you celebrate with us for a bit."
Old 04-30-2008, 09:35 AM   #106
rvplymates
Banned

A pang of guilt ran through me as I saw Sue. I hated that Jack would destroy her innocense. I saw the surprised look on her face when she saw how I looked and how I was dressed. She walked over to me. "You look beautiful Lynn" I thanked her and smiled at Jack. "I finally found a man who wanted me to looke and act beautiful, I guess that is what was missing in my life". Strangely I thought I saw lust in Susan's eyes when she looked at me but shook that off as rediculous after all she was a young innocent girl.
Old 05-01-2008, 12:18 AM   #107
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Susan came in the house and handed Lynn the papers and said, "Where did you get this lead, let me know if has a younger brother." I asked Susan if she what I could get her to drink and she told be to surprise her with my favorite. I walked past Lynn and whispered into her ear, "You'd better watch this one, I think shes flirting with both of us." She sat down on the couch and I went into the kitchen and fixed her a frozen Margarita. I also added a little something to decrease her inabitions. I shouted back to the living room, "I'll be right out with the drinks."
Old 05-01-2008, 02:10 PM   #108
rvplymates
Banned

As you whispered in my ear, I nodded my head, I had never seen Sue like this with me or anyone else. I wondered if she was gay and took a seat across from her as we talked. She was nothing like she was in the office but then again I was dressed provocatively. I heard you yell that you would be back soon and I was actually glad as Sue was making me nervous. It was like she wanted my body like you did.
Old 05-01-2008, 10:15 PM   #109
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I brought the drinks out to Susan and Lynn and we made small talk for a little bit and the I suggested we play a game. I said, "We're all adults here and wouldn't it be fun to play a little truth or dare?"

Susan didn't hesitate at all and said, "Yes! Come on Lynn it'll be lots of fun. Please, can I go first?" I replied certainly and she looked at me and said "Truth or Dare?" and I choose truth. She asked, "Did you and Lynn fuck?" I answered "Yes." She giggled and said okay it's your turn. I said to Susan, "Truth or Dare" and she said, "I'll be daring and choose Dare." I said, "Give Lynn a passionate kiss on the lips." She looked at Lynn for a moment and said, "Well I did choose dare." and walked over to Lynn and put her arm around her body. I watched eagerly.
Old 05-02-2008, 06:46 PM   #110
rvplymates
Banned

Lynn had already decided she was going to play this game. She blushed as he admitted they had fuck and she was really shocked that Sue said fucked. Then she took a dare and Jacke dared her to give me a passionate kiss. I stood up getting ready to leave the room as Sue grabbed me hard. Her lips covered mine as she moved her head but as she pressed her tongue into my mouth I pushed her away. "I think that is enough Sue". Sue pouted as she looked at me.
Old 05-02-2008, 08:06 PM   #111
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I watched as Lynn pushed Susan away and said the it was enough. Sue looked disappointed and Lynn looked like she was going to head upstairs. Sue looked at me and said, "Well Jack what are we going to do now?"

I replied, "Well lets all go for a swim, that should be fun." Sue had a devilous smile and said, "I don't have a swim suit.... so it won't be fair if you guys wear yours." Without waiting for an answer she started walking over to the pool leaveing her clothes on the ground as striped and headed outside. I looked over to Lynn and smiled and started walking to the pool, Sue was already in the water when I got there.
Old 05-02-2008, 09:35 PM   #112
rvplymates
Banned

I became really annoyed as you followed Sue out the door to the pool. Actually I was feeling jealous as I figured if I went upstairs you would probably fuck her and that wasnt going to happen. I felt you were mine as stupid as that was. You probably were using me all along, after all you are a rapist and I am stupid to think you cared about me.

I followed you out of the house and saw you standing naked by the pool, your cock at half mass, that was it, my clothing came off in a second. In fact I was in the pool before you. I was watching you closely to see what you would do with Sue.
Old 05-02-2008, 11:18 PM   #113
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

As I was eagerly watching Susan swim in the pool I saw Lynn walk out without her clothes and jump into the pool. She was treading water between where I was standing and Susan was swimming. I jumped in the water and swam over to Lynn and begain to kiss her passionatly on the lips. Next, I turned her around so I could kiss her back and play with her breasts. As I move my hand down under the water to touch her clit I looked over her shoulder and smiled at Susan who was watching us intently. My other hand out of view of Lynn motioned to Susan to come and join us.
Old 05-03-2008, 02:14 PM   #114
rvplymates
Banned

I did not expect Jack to kiss me passionately in front of Sue, not turn me around so that he could kiss my back an touch my clit driving me wild. I was groaning with pleasure going into my own little world.

I watched Jack and Lynn Kiss and could see him spin her around away from him. When he waved me over I went gladly wanting a piece of Lynn myself. I swam to him and looked Lynn over as I moved to Jack's side. I wanted him to direct me as to what I should do.
Old 05-03-2008, 05:37 PM   #115
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I took Sue's hand and place it on Lynn's pussy and put mine on top and begain to rub Lynn's clit with Sue's hand. After a few moments I removed my hand and took Sue's other hand and put it on my cock and she immediately started to stroke it. Now with both of my hands free I begain to rub both Lynn's and Sue breasts and nipples. Lynn moaned and Sue said, "Lynn, please touch my clit, make me cum."
Old 05-03-2008, 06:49 PM   #116
rvplymates
Banned

I was in fevers pitch when I heard Sue and through the fog I could not believe my ears. I felt Jack's hand grab mine and force it to Sue's clit. I tried to withdraw my hand and he whispered in my ear. "Do it". I couldn't believe you were forcing me to pleasure a woman but as your hand manipulated mine and the pleasure grew in intensity, your hand lifted and I was rubbing Sue's clit as if I had done such a thing all my life. I felt your hand teasing my nipple as you knew that drove me wild and forgot about everything but the pleasure I was feeling.
Old 05-04-2008, 12:18 AM   #117
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

My excitement built as I watched Lynn lose herself in the pleasure while rubbing Sue's clit. Sue was starting to moan loadly herself, and I so wanted to have both of these women in my bed tonight. I decided to hold off on my on pleasure and move towards the edge of the pool so I could watch both ladies pleasure each other.
Old 05-04-2008, 10:41 AM   #118
rvplymates
Banned

Lynn could not help but give herself to the the pleasure that Sue was giving her. All fight had left her as the woman pressed her fingers into her pussy. She continued to rub Sue's nub, not as experienced at pleasing a woman as Sue was. It came to Lynn that Sue was probably gay, but the thought went away as she reached her climax and at the same time so did Sue.

Sue plunged her fingers deep into Lynn's pussy enjoying the feel of it. It was obvious to her that Lynn was a novice at this and decided not to ask for too much. After all she had been bi all her life and had taken many a straight woman and man to her bed. She felt herself come and at the same time Lynn did. She kissed her back and held Lynn tightly as she trembled against her.

She looked at Jack and knew this was not the end of it. He had plans for both of them and that suited Sue.
Old 05-05-2008, 11:46 PM   #119
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I watched as both women had reached their climax and my cock was hard as a rock. I got out of the water and grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my waist. I said, "Susan, we've been very rude, we haven't even shown your around the house. There is an incredible view from the master bedroom that I'd love for you to see."

I walked into the house as the girls were still in the pool and went upstairs as I entered the bed room I could hear them coming into the house. I reached into my bag and found the pair of hand cuffs I was looking for and placed them under the bed.
Old 05-06-2008, 06:21 PM   #120
rvplymates
Banned

I felt shame as I came but Sue seem fine with it as Jack mentioned our bedroom I took that opportunity to get out of the pool and wrap a towel around me. Sue took her time getting out and then did not even bother with a towel. She grabbed my arm and guided me into the house and up the stairs and on the top of the stairs we could see Jack standing by the window looking out. We entered but I felt a little nervous sort of like a trapped animal. We walked over to Jack and Sue made a fuss over the view......