Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-23-2008, 11:33 PM   #81
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Intheshadows

I couldn't believe the things she was doing to my cock, I realized that as she experimented she could tell what was giving me the most pleasure by my groans of pleasure. When she started to hum I could feel my cock starting to throb, then I noticed her look up at me unsure of what was about to happen next.

The look on her face only made the thrill greater as my cum exploded into her mouth.
Intheshadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 10:46 AM   #82
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Suddenly you pushed hard and your cock was in my throat, I started to gag but soon forgot about doing that as your cum shot down my throat I had to swallow and keep swallowing until it was gone. Then you pulled back and I thought it was over but again you rammed into my throat and deposited more cum and I swallowed quickly not wanting to chock. There was less this time and as you drew back I felt for sure you were done but no you can forward again and this time your cock drove down my throat a bit and when I swallowed you groaned louder, I realized you liked the slight compression of my throat closing on your cock. You kept it there as you rested, my eyes begging you to take your shaft out of my throat.
rvplymates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 12:01 AM   #83
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)

That felt so incredible, and thought of Lynn swallowing my cum even made the experience more enjoyable. I looked down at her and she looked incredible in the white undergarments. I had unsnapped the bottom of her panties and I so wanted her to ride my cock.

I said, "Lynn, next, your going to ride my cock until I cum inside your pussy." I took her by the hand and walked into the living room and sat down on the couch. My cock was sticking straight up towards the ceiling.

I said, "Lynn, straddle my hips and take my cock inside you and ride me."
Old 04-25-2008, 06:01 PM   #84
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I watched Jack sit on the couch and looked at his cock standing straight up. It looked bigger then life to me. I wasn't too sure of this as I spread my legs over his and stood on my knees. I was having a hard time get myself over his cock until his hands lifted me a bit and directed the position of my sex over his huge cock. I hovered over his shaft with his help and then he lowered me down and his cock's head pressed against my opening. I pressed against it but I was going no where as I was very dry in that region. I tried to force myself on it but felt pain and stopped letting it stay about and inch inside of me. "Jack, I can't get down it."

I watched him wet his fingers and felt him move his fingers against my clit. He was an expert at this and soon my body began to let go of it's juices as he rubbed my clit faster and faster and I came. His hands went to my hips as he pulled me down hard on his huge cock and I opened up. He took his hands away from my hips and waited for me to ride him. I lifted my self up and let myself silde down his cock. We both moaned and I did that a few times before I used my stronge legs to lift myself up and slam myself down. His cock sank deep into me and I rode him hard, deep and fast.

It was a wonderful feeling to be in control and to grind against Jack's mound as I slammed down on his huge cock. Up and down I went controlling the speed and depth of my ride. I was groaning loudly, almost as loudly as he was.............
Old 04-25-2008, 11:15 PM   #85
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

When Lynn first tried to put my cock inside of her pussy it felt tight and dry. I knew exactly what to do, and as I touched her clit her pussy quickly became wet. She caught me by surprise when she came so quickly, her bodys desire for sex had been bottled up for so long it was making up for lost time.

Finnaly, she took my cock inside of her and started to move up and down my shaft groaning loadly. I said, "Oh Yes, Lynn, yes, yes." I wasn't going to last long she was pumping her body quickly and deep and damn she looked amazeing. I felt her vigina tighten around my cock and my cum shot up her body. I put my arms around her and we both collapsed on the couch spent.

I woke up in the morning on the coach and Lynn wasn't in site.
Old 04-26-2008, 09:56 AM   #86
rvplymates
Banned

When I woke up I looked at you with affection as I slipped away from you and went to the bathroom. I releaved myself and looked at the tub. I did not want to wake you to ask if I could take a bath and I wanted one badly. I did not think you would mind if I soaked in a tub for awhile so I filled the tub with hot water and slipped into it, placing a cloth over my face. Soon the heat of the tub lolled me asleep.

The next thing I knew you were pulling me out of the tub roughly, I could see you were angry but did not know why. You did not let me dry myself but pulled me into the living room and threw me on the floor. I looked at you confused, not daring to say a word.
Old 04-26-2008, 05:46 PM   #87
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

The first thing that ran through my mind was that Lynn had left the house and called the cops, that she was just pretending the entire time. How could I be so stupid, all these years being so careful and now this bitch was going to get me busted. I ran upstairs to get my stuff and get the hell out of the house as quick as I could, and I noticed the trail of clothes to the bath room. I saw her calmly sleeping in the bath, hadn't bothered to think about me or wait for instructions.

I grabbed her arm and dragged her back to the living room floor, she was confused not having the slightest idea what was going on with my actions.
I said, "Lynn, you didn't have permission to go take a bath this morning. I didn't have any idea where you ran off to, and that's not the kind of behavior I expect. You need to learn some obedience if you want to keep a man like me around. Get on your knees and beg for some forgiveness."
Old 04-26-2008, 10:02 PM   #88
rvplymates
Banned

I was confused when you dragged me out of the bathtub and down the stairs to the living room. You were mad at me and I didn't understand why until you mentioned I didn't ask permission. I paled as I looked at you and sank to my knees. "I am so sorry that I didn't ask permission to take a bath, please forgive me, I am so stupid". I started to cry because I had displeased you.
Old 04-26-2008, 11:22 PM   #89
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I slapped Lynn across her face, it wasn't a hard slap but enough to get her attention. I said, "Stop your whimpering it's pathetic." I reached down and grabbed the nipple on her right breast between my fingers and squeezed tightly. I said, "This time your punishment is leanient, next time it will be much more severe." I let go of her nipple, bent over and kissed it gently. I said, "You'll find some food I bought yesterday in the refrigerator, make me so breakfest. I'll let you know when you earned back your clothes."

I sat down on the couch and turned on the TV, there might be some good games on today.
Old 04-26-2008, 11:42 PM   #90
rvplymates
Banned

When Jack slapped me I looked at him in shock, the pressure on my nipple was pleasant either as he told me to make him breakfast, I stood up looking for my clothing. He was punishing me by with holding them. I went down to the kitchen and began making him breakfast. I wasn't hungry so I just made him a plate and put it on a try with juice and coffee and brought it up to him. When he took it in his hands I stepped away from him.
Old 04-27-2008, 12:13 AM   #91
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I took the plate from Lynn and said, "Thanks darling, that was very sweet of you If you go back up to the bedroom you'll find that I layed out a bathing suit for you. I'd like for you to go relax by the pool and I'll join you later I'm going to catch a bit of the game and I have to pick up a surprise for you that I think you'll really enjoy. Oh, and Lynn, you are one amazing women."

I looked away from her and turned on the game. After she had left the room, I flipped through the brochure from her real estate office and returned to the page I had looked at earlier. Susan Wang, must be right out of college, probably wouldn't mind being in the good graces of a senior agent. This was going to be a perfect day.

Last edited by Intheshadows; 04-27-2008 at 12:16 AM.
Old 04-27-2008, 02:50 PM   #92
rvplymates
Banned

Lynn did as she was told and went to the bedroom and found a red bathing suit. There wasn't much to it, it barely covered her nipples and the bottoms looked like a g string, just covering her private parts back and front. She was glad this house was in the woods away from prying eyes. She walked down the stairs in high heels that were red, also provided by her new Master. When she opened the glass doors she looked right and left to make sure she was entirely alone. She stepped out and walked to the pool successfuly keeping her balance. She laid on a lounge chair enjoying the sun but did not take off the spiked heels. She was afraid she would be punished again for doing that.
Old 04-27-2008, 03:10 PM   #93
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

A hour and half later after I had run a couple of errands I returned to the house and put on the new bathing suit I had purchased and went out to the pool. I saw Lynn laying in the pool chair, she looked great wearing the tiny red suit I had picked out and still had her red heels on.

I walked right over to Lynn and gave her a nice kiss on the lips and began to rub some sun screen all over her body. I said, "Lynn, you look great in that suit but we don't want you to get a sun burn. I have a request that I need you to do. Please call up your associate Susan Wang and ask her to bring you papers to close the deal on this house. You can let her know that I want to go ahead and purchase it but that I need the papers now. Tell her it a big favor and you'll owe her a big lead. You can also let her know that we are going to be celebrating the purchase and she can bring her bathing suit and join us in the celebration." I handed Lynn her cell phone and started to work the sun screen into her legs.
Old 04-27-2008, 03:23 PM   #94
rvplymates
Banned

I looked at Jack as he told me his plan. "I can't do that Jack, why do you want her here. I can't bait her here. Its one thing for me to be your slave but she is just a kid, straight out of college, why do you need two woman any way, you know I will do anything you want me to do. I don't want to be party to a rape, Jack." I handed him back the phone.
Old 04-27-2008, 03:57 PM   #95
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I grabbed Lynn by her hair and dragged her into the pool dunking her head under the water. After a few moments I lifted her head out of the water and said, "Who are you to question my demands and who said anything about me wanting her for myself. Susan is a coming her for your pleasure and not to be raped by me. Now get out of this pool and make that call and when your done plan on asking me for forgiveness."
Old 04-27-2008, 06:59 PM   #96
rvplymates
Banned

I just knew you were going to drowned me as you pulled me over to the pool and jumped into it with me underneath you. I was resigned to die when you lifted my head out of the water and screamed into my face, telling me that Susan was coming for my pleasure. I gasped for air as you dragged me out of the pool and over to my lounge chair and slammed me into it. It took awhile for me to be able to talk but when I did you did not like it one bit. "I don't do women". Your hand connected with my face as I looked at you. Your slaps continued as my head was pushed from side to side. Soon my cheeks were rosey red from your hand.
Old 04-27-2008, 11:35 PM   #97
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I completely lost it when Lynn said, "I don't do women". I started to slap her face silly until her cheek were red as a beet. I sarcastically said, "I don't do women" and then added, "Fuck, up until yesterday you didn't do men either. You don't know a fucking thing and you don't need to make any fucking decisions on your own. I'll do all your thinking for you. I'll tell you went to eat, when to shit, when to fuck, and who to fuck. Now you get Susan over to this house and you do it now."

I opened her phone and found Susan's number and hit the dial button and then handed the phone to Lynn. I added, "Don't even think about dissapointing me."
Old 04-28-2008, 05:44 PM   #98
rvplymates
Banned

I heard the phone ringing and prayed that Susan wasn't in, but no such luck, she picked up the phone said the name of the agency and her name. "Hi Sue, its Lynn, I got the sale, can you bring the papers, yes my favorite place. How long, that quick, ok, see you soon." I handed you the phone and lost it. "Your a bastard". SLAP, SLAP SLAP The last slap cut my lip as it hit my teeth. I moved my hand to my mouth and when I pulled it back, it had blood on it. I just collapsed on the nearest chair to hurt to fight any more.
Old 04-28-2008, 11:44 PM   #99
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I looked back at Lynn laying on the chair and she looked like a mess and I couldn't have her looking that way when Sue got here. I said, "Listen babe, I know your jealous about me asking Susan to come over to our party but you have nothing to worry about from her. She's just coming over for us to have a little fun with, nothing serious. Trust she won't be harmed one bit and she won't have to do anything that she doesn't want too."

I went over to Lynn and gave her a kiss on the top of her head. I said, "Now I need for you to go upstairs and fix yourself up. Please lets not fight anymore today."
Old 04-29-2008, 10:39 AM   #100
rvplymates
Banned

The honeymoon was over and you did not even realize it. I was angry as I knew when you did what ever you were going to do to Sue and me, my career was over. I had worked so hard to get where I was, the tops in my field and soon that would all be over. I gave you a nasty look without even knowing it as I stood up. I turned to leave the room and you swung me around and held both my arms looking at the hate on my face.