Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-17-2008, 03:40 PM   #61
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Intheshadows

I watched Lynn sit down at the table and smile, she was being very polite and asked for my name. I said, "Yes, I've been quite rude havn't I? My name is Jack, it's been a pleasure to get to know you." I raised my wine glass to Lynn and took a small drink.

I took the small wrapped box out of my pocket and placed it near Lynn's hand and said, "I have another small gift for you but first I'd like for you do something for me." I hesitated and smiled at Lynn and then continued, "Lynn I want you to close your eyes and think of me and tell me your deepest sexual desire."
Intheshadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 05:19 PM   #62
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

It seemed strange to close my eyes and think of a sexual desire when I thought of Jack especially when he taught me what I know but strangely a thought came to me but I thought it was childish and something he would not want to do. His appitites were very mature while mine were just growing. I bit my lip knowing soon he would ask me what I thought of and then probably laugh at a woman of my age thinking of such a childish thing. I didn't want to tell him my thoughts. I opened my eyes and Jack was staring at me. I figured it was because he had not told me to open my eyes and I quickly closed them again.
rvplymates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 09:50 PM   #63
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)

I laughed to myself when I saw Lynn quickly open and close her eyes, I realized that she was waiting for further instructions and was now totaly subserviant. I said, "Lynn, keep your eyes closed until I tell you to open them. Now tell me what you've thought about, be honest, what ever you say will please me if its the truth. When your finished telling me, then you can open your eyes."
Old 04-18-2008, 05:51 PM   #64
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Lynn flushed as Jack demanded to know what she thought of. "Er, well, it is childish, something that I thought of when I went through puberty but never acted on. Its nothing really." He told her to tell him. "Well, I had this naughty thought about someone like....She colored once more and let the words rush out of her mouth quickly. "It had to do with....whip cream, all over the place and a mouth sucking it off of me". She opened her eyes and looked at him and did not see him laughing at her. "So, you dont think that is childish"? She looked down feeling foolish for telling him such a thing. It was her secret that she had shared with a stranger.
Old 04-18-2008, 06:06 PM   #65
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I smiled at Lynn and said, "No, I don't think any of your desires are foolish. Lynn, this is your opportunity, to act them out. Actually, its both of our opportunities because I have some desires too. I'm counting on you to make them a reality as I will yours."

I went into the kitchen and brought out the dinner that I had picked up a what looked to be an excellent restaurant. I put meal out in front but motioned for Lynn not to start eating. I said, "I almost forgot the other present I have for you." I placed the wrapped box near Lynn and told her to open it.
Old 04-18-2008, 10:10 PM   #66
rvplymates
Banned

Lynn opened the present excitedly, so many presents to a woman who had never allowed anyone to get close enough to get presents was intoxicating. She smiled broadly as she looked at the diamond earrings and pearl necklace. "Shall I put them on for you". When Jack nodded his head she smiled and slipped the dangling diamonds into her pierced ears and picked up the pearls and tried to figure out the complexed clasp. "Jack, how do you open the clasp"? She watched him walk over to her and smiled.
Old 04-18-2008, 10:53 PM   #67
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I walked over to Lynn and took the pearl necklass from her hands and stood behind her chair. I allowed my hand to linger on her neck as I clasped the necklass together. I bend over from behind and begain to kiss Lynn passionatly on the lips.

Afterwards, I went back to my seat across from her and said, "Lynn, please go ahead and eat your dinner, I'm eager to get the evening started. Oh, I almost forgot, do me a favor and slip your foot out of those nice heels and put it in my lap. I think we both could use a little rub."
Old 04-19-2008, 04:33 PM   #68
rvplymates
Banned

I felt so special as you placed the pearl necklace around my neck. Your hand caressed my neck as you bent to kiss me passionately. I felt so loved, something new for me. As you sat across from me you told me to eat and take off my shoes and slip one of my feet into your lap. I saw nothing wrong with that but wondered why we both would be rubbed. I slipped both shoes off and stretched my leg out and you grabbed my foot lightly. When you touched it I laughed. My feet are very sensative and drew it back. You smiled but gave me a look as if to say give me that foot and I stretched my foot out again, you grabbed it firmer this time and began to massage it. "Oh, Jack that feels so good". I ate with my eyes half closed enjoying the food and the way you were massaging my foot, I never felt so pampered.
Old 04-19-2008, 06:05 PM   #69
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I continued to rub Lynn's foot and calf as she ate her food. I could tell that she was really enjoying herself. I loved the way she opened her mouth and bit the food, it was so fucking sexy. The things she could do with that mouth could drive a man crazy.

I took her foot and started to gently move it on my crotch, my cocking getting nice and hard. I took off my hands and said, "Keep going Lynn, that feels nice."
Old 04-19-2008, 08:51 PM   #70
rvplymates
Banned

It was strange but as Jack rubbed my foot I was getting funny feelings as if he was rubbing a more intimate place than just my foot. I did not understand what was going on but as I ate I closed my eyes feeling strangely stimulated. I felt his cock under my foot as he rubbed my foot on it. I felt it growing and the excitement began to grow inside of me as he let go of my foot and ordered me to keep it going. I couldn't have stopped if I had wanted too as the stimulation I was feeling from rubbing his cock with my foot was over the top. I finally could not hold in my groans any longer as wetness was between my legs and I was squeezing my legs together to enjoy that feeling even more. I was rubbing his cock with my foot faster and faster and breathing heavily. It was a strange erotic feeling I was getting from it as I felt a throbbing between my legs and my nipples stiffened. Though I had my eyes closed I could feel Jacks eyes on me and I was mortified that I was getting sexually stimulated by what I was doing but I just could not stop. I wondered what he thought about me now. I felt like a pig getting excited over something like this. I knew later I would question myself as to if there was something wrong with me but right now I was getting close to a climax and could not have stopped if I wanted too.
Old 04-20-2008, 01:02 AM   #71
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

It felt so nice, Lynn's foot on my crotch rubbing my cock. She was pure sex appeal, eating her foot and stimulating my cock. I took a hold of her foot as she continued to rub my cock and I begain a deep massage. Soon, she stated to close her eyes and moan, her breathing getting very deep.

She had denied her body for so long, that now it seemed to react to every sexual stimuli. I now noticed her erect nipples through the red material of her dress. I took my left hand and reached up through the bottom of her dress and begain to rub her inner thigh while my right hand continued to massage her foot. I said, "Lynn, tell me how bad you need me to be your lover."
Old 04-20-2008, 09:03 PM   #72
rvplymates
Banned

I felt Jack's hand go back to my foot and Massage it once more but the sudden arrival of his hand between my legs made me gasp. The two stimulis were almost too much to bare as she rubbe both areas with great care. I heard his voice through a fog of passion. "Lynn, tell me how bad you need me to be your lover." I groaned loudly before answering him as a series of clmaxes racked my body. "Oh Jack, I need you badly to be my lover. I want you Jack, I need you".
Old 04-20-2008, 09:43 PM   #73
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I felt her body shake as she reached climax. I thought the pleasure would soon be like a drug that her body couldn't live without, she would do anything I wanted in return. Then I heard her say how badly she needed me.

I said, "Lynn, I'm going to give you an opportunity to prove how badly you need me. I want you to fuck me right here in this room on this table, make me believe that you want to be my lover."
Old 04-20-2008, 11:09 PM   #74
rvplymates
Banned

I looked at Jack surprised as I tried to figure out how I would do that. "Jack, I will do it but how do we do it. I needed some kind of direction and he seemed pleased that I said I would do it. I stood up still in the afterglow of my climax and slowly began to remove the clothing that Jack had given me. Off went the dress as I realized I had no pride where he was concerned. I stood in the bra and comination garter and pantie and began to unhook the stockings that I saw his eyes devouring. His hand went up to stop me. Stopping I looked at him waiting for his next command.
Old 04-21-2008, 08:28 AM   #75
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I watched in complete pleasure as I watched Lynn slowly remove her dress in quite the provactive manor. As she started to unhook her stocking I moved my hand to stop her, as I had other things in mind. I took my hand and reached below the garter/pantie combination and unsnapped the small buttons. I said, "No need to remove any more clothing, this will work perfectly."

I pushed the plates and dinner off the table onto the flow so that it was clear. I said, "Lynn, come over here and unbutton my pants."
Old 04-21-2008, 06:38 PM   #76
rvplymates
Banned

I was surprised that there were small buttons in that area. I had thought they were just decorations and I marvel at how much Jack knew about women's undergarments. I watched him move the dishes out of our way and walked over to him as he told me to undo his pants. I felt my fingers shake as I worked on his buttons and opened his fly. His huge cock snapped into action and pushed it's way out of his pants. I stroked his cock waiting for more instructions.
Old 04-21-2008, 11:14 PM   #77
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Her finger tips stroked the head of my cock and it felt so intense that I could feel the pleasure deep in my body. I said, "That feels very nice Lynn, now I'd like for you to use your tongue and lips."
Old 04-22-2008, 03:03 PM   #78
rvplymates
Banned

I looked into Jack's face a bit bewildered but he did not say a word. He apparently wanted me to figure out how to do this. I knew I could not do this standing up and he didn't seem to be sitting so I gently lowered myself to my knees. I looked up at him and he seemed pleased as I returned my attention to his cock. I wet my lips as they seemed dry for some reason then I opened my mouth just a little and took his cocks head into my mouth. I began to munch on the circumference of it with my lips, pressing ever so gently as I used the broad side of my tongue to lick the very head of it. I looked up at him and could see pleasure in his eyes as he looked down at me.

I continued to pleasure his cock's head for awhile and then I remembered the rest of his shaft and pulled my lips away from his cock's head and moved inward to the base of his huge cock. I opened my mouth and ran my tongue from the base to his tip and on the way back to his base I used my lips and a little sucking to give him pleasure and when I looked into his eyes I could see he liked this. I made sure I licked up and licked and sucked down as I covered the whole surface of his cock in straight lines until I got back to where I started. I was waiting for more instructions from him. I wanted to please him........
Old 04-22-2008, 11:24 PM   #79
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Lynn, was like a teenage girl going down on a guy for the first time. This excited me to no end, my cock was rock hard waiting in anticipation. At first she was timid, but soon she began to get more dareing and even started to experiment. I could tell she wanted some direction but I was enjoying her try to learn without any help, besides she was doing a great job.

The pleasure was building a she took me in deeper to her mouth, she looked up at me almost begging for me to tell her what to do next. I open my mouth and spoke a single word, "Hum"
Old 04-23-2008, 10:08 AM   #80
rvplymates
Banned

Lynn thought for a moment and looked into Jack's eyes, it was obvious he was leaving all decisions to her when it came to this new experience. Hum, she realized his cock would have to be totally in her mouth and maybe then she hummed. She looked at his huge cock and decided that she would not be able to take all of it in her mouth so she placed her hand at the base and stroked it gently as she opened her mouth wide to capture his thickness and covered it totally with her mouth. She started to move down his cock licking as she had when it was on the outside of her mouth. Her tongue did broad strokes around it as she moved to her hand. As she moved slowly back up his cock she decided to hum as he had said. The vibrations felt funny on her lips but when she looked into his eyes she saw his eyes close with great enjoyment. As she reached his cock's head she licked it and began the journey back down it and added a little sucking to the broad amount of licking. Coming back up his shaft she simply hummed. She started to go a bit faster down his cock, licking and sucking more expertly and on the return trip she hummed louder and saw his eyes open in lust.

At this point she wanted to see how his cock felt on her face so she took it out of her mouth and rubbed it gently all over her face, marveling at the softness of his skin compared to the hardness of it. As she was doing this she noticed his balls. They were big and rounded and looked hard to her eyes. She dipped her head but started to stroke his wet cock as she took one of his balls into her mouth. She licked at it hard and heard him moan and continued to lick it just a bit harder. She released that one and drew the second one into her mouth and began to suck it hard. She did this for awhile as she gently stroked his cock and squeezed his other ball. After awhile she returned to his cock and began the trek down his cock to her stroking hand licking it wildly as she went. On the way back she hummed loudly but at his cock's head she sucked it hard making him groan. She continued to ride up and down his cock in this manner until she felt his cock begin to throbbed in her mouth and then she looked into his eyes looking a little confused..........