Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-07-2010, 10:57 AM   #1
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Date Rape (gaggirl)

First dates are almost always awkward, and end badly. That, at least has been my experience. Not this one though, we seemed to click from the first moment. And when I picked you up, I had hoped that the night would not end in disappointment at your doorstep. The conversation over dinner was lively and interesting, showing that you were at least as smart as you were beautiful. Skipping the movie to remain in the restaurant and talk. Now it is over, and I have taken you home, standing in your doorway, hoping to hear those magic words, "Would you like to come in?"
Old 08-09-2010, 12:34 AM   #2
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'm determined not to stuff this one up. For the last few years the dates Ive been on have been with octopusses, it seemed as soon as Im on the date Im fair game. As annoying as it is, I love the thrill of the chase and I'm addicted to the touch.

I caved in practically every time we made it home if he was half decent (and sometimes before we even got there!).

Although I LOVE sex and feel a little giddy, I've made a private vow before I opened the door when you picked me up tonight.

That I wouldnt give in, no matter what. Not this time.

Its that awkward time at the end of the date, I really just want to go inside alone and have a hot shower and snuggle up with my cats and go to bed, maybe let off a little tension with my vibrator, but I guess its polite to just chat or a while. It starts spitting with rain as we stand there making small talk. I am quiet and sigh, thinking to myself: 'it cant hurt. But I wont give in. I have ot get to know you first, want to make sure your worth the effort.'

"ummm... do you want to.. come in? Just for a little sec! I emphasise the words little sec. "I'm pretty tired and yeah" it hangs there as I turn and unlock the door to let us in. My cats are already complaining about being left for so long. I turn and flash you my cutest smile. "Come in. But just for a minute."

Last edited by gaggirl; 08-09-2010 at 12:39 AM.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 05:35 PM   #3
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

When we simply stand on the doorway making awkward small talk my hopes start to sink. I'm not getting nay tonight. Damn, and I really thought something good was happening here. What did I say, what did I do? But then just as the rain starts to spatter down, you invite me in. Saying it is just for a few minutes, but I know better. Mentally I do a little dance knowing that this date has ended perfectly. But not wanting to blow anything I remain cool.

"I'd love to come in, and I understand if you're tired." Guess that means I get to skip the foreplay completely. This night just keeps getting better and better. I gingerly step around the cats, god I hate cats. At least I'm not allergic.

Following you inside, "So, which way to the living room>" Not that is where I really want to know, but I know better than to simply throw out the word bedroom.
Old 08-09-2010, 07:30 PM   #4
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

really on his best behaviour, or maybe hes just that king of gentleman, i think to myself, gesturing to the living room which the door opens onto.
I drop my bag at the door and lock it behind us, secretly admiring your body as you walk past, and make my way into the kitchen. I call out,
'how do you have it??"
I put my hands on the counter and lean, eyes feeling a little heavy. Kick offm y high heels leaving me dressed in only the little black dress and black lacy undergarments.

Early start in the morning. Better make this quick. Lucky coffee never keeps me awake.
Old 08-09-2010, 07:44 PM   #5
the savage
Privileged Member

I stand nervously in the living room for only a moment glancing around. My eyes track you as you head into the kitchen. Following slightly behind and standing in the doorway, watching you lean over the counter with your eyes closed. Just looking so painfully sexy that I can't help myself.

Walking over, I position myself behind you. Softly brushing your hair to the side, leaning in and kissing the back of your neck. "If you're that tired we could skip the coffee and head straight to the bedroom."
Old 08-10-2010, 12:11 AM   #6
gaggirl
* yawn *

You walk in the kitchen and I pretend not to notice, until you brush my hair aside, sending waves of gooseflesh up and down my arms, especially when you kiss the back of my neck. I wonder if I can stop, even if I wait just a little longer and enjoy the feeling.
"mmm that feels nice" I murmer, dipping my head forward and going weak in the knees.
"nope nope! Wait. No, we cant" I sigh, forcing a stop to things,turning around and placing my hands on your chest to prevent you getting too close. I close my eyes and take a deep breath.
"its not going to happen. Not tonight. Sorry." I pause, "Maybe you should leave?"
Old 08-10-2010, 05:49 PM   #7
the savage
Privileged Member

My eyes dim, and slide half closed when you turn around and push against my chest. From the noises I heard you were really enjoying what I was doing. And now I have to leave? SOunds like some who plays a little to much hard to get.

With a little nod I turn out of the kitchen and start to walk away. But I know how this game is played, eventually things will end up in your bed. Never been brought into a house that didn't end there eventually. Calling out from the living room, "Can I get a goodnight kiss?"
Old 08-10-2010, 06:32 PM   #8
gaggirl
* yawn *

wow that was easy! Until you asked for the kiss. I roll my eyes and sigh, glad you cant see me, and walk out to the living room where you stand waiting to go out into the rain. I feel slightly bad at making you leave, but it has to be this way. I smile and walk right up to you, pausing, it will be our first real kiss. You smell good. little stubble on your face. Nice.
I look down at your lips and at your eyes again and stand on my toes to reach, softly landing my lips on yours, winding my arms around your neck. Parting my lips and taking a long lingering kiss on your upper lip.
Old 08-10-2010, 06:56 PM   #9
the savage
Privileged Member

You come out, like I knew you would. Walking over quickly and planting what at first seemed to be a timid kiss. But it lingers longer and longer, yea you want me to leave all right. Your hands are resting around my neck. At first I keep my hands on your back, but the longer the kiss goes, the lower they slip. Until finally they are resting on your ass. Giving a slight squeeze. And when your head pulls back I quickly follow keeping the kiss going.
Old 08-11-2010, 12:24 AM   #10
gaggirl
* yawn *

I relax into the kiss, letting your hands linger on my ass, getting into the kiss, enjoying your tongue as I engage it with mine erotically pashing and rubbing myself against you...

"oh! there I go again, getting carried away " I say breathlessly hoping you take it as a compliment before I kick you out. you come in for another kiss and I meet is just as eagerly.

"MMMMmmmmm" I moan, then gently push against your chest to end it. "I really really think you should go now" I smile, lightly panting, and reach towards the door.
Old 08-11-2010, 05:59 PM   #11
the savage
Privileged Member

The kiss continues to linger, and you again push me away, this time reaching for the door. But as before I simply lean forward again, re-engaging you.

Increasing my intensity, not letting it be a soft kiss anymore. Pressing harder, more urgently against you.

This time I take a step forward, bringing myself in full contact with you, our bodies crushed together. "Do you really want me to leave?"
Old 08-11-2010, 08:41 PM   #12
gaggirl
* yawn *

"Mmmm!" this time its a murmer of surprise but I enjoy the kiss briefly before pushing you away yet again, even though your more persistant, and feeling your body up close next to me feels so good. But now its No almost on principle.

"Well, No.." I say, removing your arms from around me and attempting to wriggle free, "but I've made this promise to myself I like you but I want to see where it goes first before we take that step"
Old 08-11-2010, 10:31 PM   #13
the savage
Privileged Member

"Promises, promises." Still pushing forward, gently prying your hands away from my chest. And leaning in to put another kiss on you, getting more and more passionate.

"I want to, you want to, let's see where it goes." I speak as I finally come up for air.

Advancing forward a few steps in our next kiss until your back is pressed up against the wall.
Old 08-12-2010, 02:37 AM   #14
gaggirl
* yawn *

I have mixed feelings, one one hand sexual excitement and flattery about your persistance, but on the other hand, I feel a gnawing annoyance and growing indignation that you think you can just persuade me like I dont know my own mind!

up against the wall your kiss is hard and passionate, and your starting to use strength when I try to push your arms and hands and body away. My heart starts thumping, recognising the danger signals.

""no stop" I breathe, pushing harder, letting the anger start to gather to assert myself. "I'm serious! I said NO!" I give you a hard shove so that you take a step back from me and look at your tall panting frame looming only a short distance from me, and your eyes almost vacant.
Old 08-12-2010, 06:23 PM   #15
the savage
Privileged Member

Suddenly I am shoved away from you with a shout of no. Flashes of anger spark through my mind, you brought my up here, let me grop you, and are no trying to force me out without release. Bitch. And it's not going to happen.

I lunge forward again, not going in for a kiss this time. My hands wrap around your waist and I pull you away from the wall. "Fucking tease. I'll show you what happens to fucking teases."

Walking, pulling you along with me, out of the hallway, eyes scanning for the bedroom. "Think you can lead me on. I'll show you."
Old 08-12-2010, 09:16 PM   #16
gaggirl
* yawn *

OMG how rude.

"HEY! Let go of me" I angrily pull back on my arm and being quite strong make it difficult for you to take me anywhere."let me go!" I shout, heart starting to patter harder as you manage to drag me closer to my bedroom which unfortunately has the door wide open and the queensize bed with million pillows looking all too inviting. If only for just sleep.

I just have to calm you down.

I manage to finally twist my wrist out of your grasp and back myself out of the doorway, falling back on on my ass, crawling backwards towards the living room.

"You have to stop this right now" I look up at you with wide eyes, hardly able to breath let alone speak, so my threat is barely above a whisper. I shake my head, cleavage heaving. What have I done? Letting you in.

Last edited by gaggirl; 08-12-2010 at 09:53 PM.
Old 08-12-2010, 10:22 PM   #17
the savage
Privileged Member

I watch you crawling backwards hungrily. You may not have noticed but the motion has hiked up your hemline, giving me a perfect view between your legs. So while your eyes are on me, mine are nowhere near your face. My tongue runs slowly over my lips as I stare at you.

I don't want to stop this. That thought keeps running through my brain, as I advance on you. Crawling away, I quickly gain the ground and fall upon you. While the soft bed would be better I am perfectly happy to fuck you on the floor.

Trying to kiss you again as your head twists away. "Shhhh.... just let it happen. You'll love it." Hands running over your body.
Old 08-13-2010, 03:38 AM   #18
gaggirl
* yawn *

You eye me off like an animal just before you lunge down onto me, flattening me on the floor with your knees lading between my legs and trying to pin me down, but I’m fighting. Each time you hold down an arm the other is up pushing you off as I try to sit up or wriggle backwards on the floor in an attempt to get you away from between my legs.
“No! Get OFF ME! “NO!” Now I see my skirts up around my hips, flimsy underwear all that protects me, as you lay on me finally managing to hold down my arms and try to kiss me, then your hands move away feeling me all over.
I feel the weight of you pressing me down, moving your body up to stop me from wriggling away under you with your bulge now pressing firmly against the lace of my panties. Im still trying to push you off, clawing at your face.
“No! Stop! I dont want this” I cry breathlessly in panic.
Old 08-13-2010, 06:58 PM   #19
the savage
Privileged Member

Squirming, fighting, battling on the floor. your hand always there just in the knick of time to block my hand. I start to growl in frustration, the noise coming from deep inside my chest, as your hand yet again falls short of sliding under your skirt.

I really don't want to strike you, but it is coming close to my breaking point. That I will do it. "Fucking lie still or I pin you down and take what I want."
Old 08-14-2010, 01:27 AM   #20
gaggirl
* yawn *

When I speak back its with a gutteral panicked tone through teeth clenched in determination.

"No! Get off me!!" I'm still wriggling, seeing how its waring you down, knowing that you wont be able to do much even if you do manage to pin me down from exhaustion. I try to dig my thumb into your eye, my other fingers scratching into your skin and then to your neck, while my other hand continues to tryand pry away your hand trying to get up my dress.