Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-05-2009, 12:11 AM   #1
1hornybitch

1hornybitch Level 1 (100+)1hornybitch Level 1 (100+)
Default A horrible Experience (open to one raper)

I sit on my bed, watching tv. Mom and Dad have gone away for a long weekend. I am alone. It's so exillerating. I hear someone knock on the door and go downstairs to unlock it but no one's there. I shrug and close the door, forgetting to lock it again. I go back upstairs and sit on my bed again.
1hornybitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 08:28 AM   #2
Aussieyobbo

Aussieyobbo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Aussieyobbo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Aussieyobbo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Aussieyobbo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Aussieyobbo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Aussieyobbo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Aussieyobbo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Aussieyobbo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Aussieyobbo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Aussieyobbo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Aussieyobbo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

she had always been the little tease from across the road but i knew one day she would take it to far. i knew her family were away and after the way she had been treating me over the last week or so it was time to put her in her place. i got what i thought was needed raced across the road and rang the door bell then hid behind some trees ( i know such a school boy thing to do ) i heard the dead bolt click open then there she was but gone just as quick but no re lock of the dead bolt. i slowly walked up to the door and as quietly as i could opened it and sneaked inside locking the dead bolt behind me. my heart was pounding not knowing where she might be then i heard the tv up stairs, making my way up the stairs i stand just at the edge of the door way looking through the gap. she is beautiful just sitting on the bed.

Rape is just something you do when you don't have to work.
Aussieyobbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 06:02 PM   #3
1hornybitch

I sit on my bed, watching tv. It's relaxing. I almost fall asleep but then remember that I am alone and that I can fall asleep anytime. Without my parents, it's time to have some fun. I go to my closet and pull out a sexy outfit I had bought the other day. I lay it out on my bed and admire it. I know I will never wear it though. But it's fun to imagine. I look at the see through top and the red bra that is too small to contain all my breast within it and the thong and tight mini skirt. I sigh and go back to my closet to put it away. It's then that I hear a noise.
Old 11-05-2009, 10:11 PM   #4
Aussieyobbo

Aussieyobbo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Aussieyobbo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Aussieyobbo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Aussieyobbo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Aussieyobbo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Aussieyobbo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Aussieyobbo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Aussieyobbo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Aussieyobbo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Aussieyobbo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Aussieyobbo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

as i stand at the door watching you i see the hottest little outfit ever as i lean round the doorway watching you put it back an sigh i think to my self " tonight you will be that just so i can rip it of you" after all tonight is my night. as i move back out of view the floor boards make a noise i pin myself against the wall hoping you never heard it, then i hear your foot steps coming my way.

Old 11-06-2009, 12:15 AM   #5
1hornybitch

I frown and begin to head towards the noise. The hallway's dark and I clear my throat nervously. "Is anyone there" I call timidly. No answer. I step into the hallway and look around. I think I see a shape of a person against the wall and begin to slightly panic. "Don't worry, its just your imagination" I say to myself and turn to go back into my room. It's then that I hear quickened footsteps and turn around. I open my mouth to scream but its too late.
Old 11-15-2009, 11:54 AM   #6
Aussieyobbo

as my hard covers your mouth my other tries to bring you under control before i can restrain you i get a elbow to the ribs letting you go for a second as you try to run i reach out and grab a fist full of your long hair pulling you back off your feet as i stand over you i reach back and slap you twice " now its your choice how this goes play nice and i will " you got that pretty?

Old 12-17-2009, 12:29 PM   #7
Aussieyobbo

you nod as i lift you up.

Old 01-18-2010, 04:24 PM   #8
shaggy002

shaggy002 is infamous around these partsshaggy002 is infamous around these parts

Would luv 2 join you, if u r interested in blackmailed stuffs.......r teach me of raping...(lyk, wat u have n ur mind)
shaggy002 is offline   Reply With Quote