Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-29-2009, 06:34 PM   #21
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I grunt slightly in surprise as I felt the hymen tear and give way as I entered you. Somehow I thought that someone who would fuck to get out of a ticket wouldn't be a virgin. My mouth sucks hungrily at your nipples as I run my tongue over the lacy, filmy material of your bra. The pain and pleasure in your voice as you gasp drives me to higher heights. Slowly, I draw back, and pump forward. The first thrust of many in this, this, I suppose its a rape. After all, you did say no, and I did blackmail you. Slowly I run my teeth up and clamp them down around one of the straps of your bra. Tugging back I keep pulling until it snaps in my mouth.
Old 01-29-2009, 06:51 PM   #22
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I felt your cock slide slowly out of me and I thought for a moment that it was over but suddenly you plunged forward and the feeling that you gave me made me groan loudly. You caught the strap of my bra in your mouth and as you pulled back my strap broke. Your hands tugged my breasts out of the ruined lace and your mouth sucked the nipples hard driving me wilder then I was before. I thrashed my head from side to side as you continued your rough ministries to my body. My groans were loud and full of lust as your rode me hard, deep and fast.
rvplymates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 07:39 PM   #23
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The first few pumps inside you were slow, but the eventually gained speed, until I was plunging forward with wild abandon. Your groans, my grunts, and the sound our bodies made as they met echo in the confined backseat of the squad car. My tongue slides out of my mouth and slowly traces around the edges of your hard, pink nipples. SLiding my hands underneath you, I firmly grip your ass, and raise it up slightly to change the angle.
Old 01-29-2009, 09:24 PM   #24
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I was lost to lust as you grabbed my ass and raised it up. The new angle drove me wild and I groaned louder and wanted to grab onto you but I couldn’t as my hands were still cuffed underneath me. I found myself panting and suddenly I felt a large amount of fluid gush out of me. I soaked us both and screamed out my pleasure as a sweet smell like clover filled the inside of the police car. I thrashed my head from one side to the other as your cock kept pounding into me and all I could seem to do was scream and cum.
Old 01-29-2009, 09:37 PM   #25
the savage
Privileged Member

The sudden wetness catches me by complete surprise. When you said no just before I entered I thought this would be painful, dry, and barely satisfying. But I can barely hold on as your body reacts to your orgasm. Arching, clamping down on my cock as I continue to thrust into you. Breathing shallowly, in an attempt to hold on. My fingers dig deep into your ass as I thrust slower. Running my tongue over your body. I can't even form words, but the quickening thrusts show that I am about to cum.
Old 01-29-2009, 09:47 PM   #26
rvplymates
Banned

Your hands digging into my ass made me groan. I wanted to bare down and did, my sex clamped around you as my body shuddered with what seemed to be the last of my fluids. Your tongue ran over my body bringing me to new heights that I had never known existed. I felt your cock throbbing in me and I groaned as I screamed once more. I spoke but even I did not understand the words that were coming from my lips.
Old 01-29-2009, 09:54 PM   #27
the savage
Privileged Member

There are no words as the flood gates finally tear open. Your pussy clamping down tightly was what sent me over the edge. I join you in the wordless screams that fill the car, echoing around us both. Using my hands to hold your body completely still, while I pump a few more times to ensure that I milk every last drop from myself. Finally spent, I stop moving, hovering above your face, breathing heavily.
Old 01-30-2009, 06:05 PM   #28
rvplymates
Banned

Your screams seemed louder then mine as you held me still with your powerful hands. You filled me with your seed completely as you pumped some more I groaned once more. Our eyes caught and held as my breathing started to settle down. I wondered why you were looking at me so strangely instead of getting off of me. I didn't have the breathe to ask you for awhile and when I did I asked a different question.

"Can I go now"? You didnt stir from on top of my body and I lowered my eyes as if I had said a bad thing.
Old 01-31-2009, 04:37 PM   #29
the savage
Privileged Member

i groan, somehow still hard inside of you. I wouldn't have thought it possible, but the perfect fit of your pussy around my cock keeps me up. Then you ask if you can go. I don't answer, and you lower your eyes, almost ashamed. My hand slowly reaches out and strokes the side of your face. "You don't really want to go, now do you." My tongue runs over my lips. "I'm still hard, and your still horny." Slowly lowering my hands down, lightly grasping your tits.
Old 01-31-2009, 07:32 PM   #30
rvplymates
Banned

I raised my eyes to yours as you gently stroked the side of my face. You were being so gentle with me, it was disarming. You actually told me I did not want to go but phased it like a question. I watched your tongue move on your lips and remembered how wonderful they had felt on my nipples. I made a sound a pleasure at the thought as you spoke. "I'm still hard, and you’re still horny."

To prove your point your hands softly grasped my breasts and I could feel my sex tighten on your cock. I blushed at thought that you knew me better then I knew myself. “Oh please, not again, it is wrong we are strangers.” I whisper to you afraid even as I said it that you would let me go.
Old 01-31-2009, 07:39 PM   #31
the savage
Privileged Member

I use a kiss to stifle your complaints, my lips pressing roughly against yours. Slowly rubbing my hands up and down your taut stomach, admiring and exploring every square inch of it. The only thing I want to change is positions. My hands grip your shoulders, and slowly twist you, reaching down and shifting your legs over as well. Before long, I am poised right behind you, your arms cuffed behind your back sticking into the air, your face pressed against the upholstery of the seat. "Is that better, you can pretend you're being fucked by someone you know." I grunt and start to slowly shift my hips around.
Old 01-31-2009, 11:41 PM   #32
rvplymates
Banned

Your kiss was sudden and rough stifling my arguments. My eyes were wide open looking into yours as your hands rubbed along my stomach exploring it. Your hands moved to my shoulders and I wondered what you were doing. I thought at first you were sitting me up but then you twisted me and shifted my legs as if I were a rag doll you were playing with. I found myself face down by the time you were done, you had stopped me from telling you to stop.

I could hardly breathe in this position let alone speak. I felt you shift behind me as you make a statement that at first sounded like a question. "Is that better, you can pretend you're being fucked by someone you know." I understood at once that my words had hit home and you were annoyed with me as you press your cock against my ass, I stiffened. He couldn’t do what I thought he was going to do, no, no, he wouldn’t.
Old 02-01-2009, 02:10 PM   #33
the savage
Privileged Member

You fall silent, so I don't have to worry about that. I can hear your shallow breaths, almost panicked from the odd position and worry about what I am going to do. Slowly pushing forward, going between your cheeks. Listening to the soft moans of pain that gradually become louder and louder. Wrapping my hands in your hair, and slightly lifting your head up. Fingers playing across your naked back.
Old 02-03-2009, 05:10 PM   #34
rvplymates
Banned

I tried to push my belly flat against the seat to keep you out of the place I thought you were going. I soon knew I was right as you pressed your shaft between my cheeks. I groaned in pain and also in fear as you moved slowly but steadily where no man should go. My muffled groans became loud as you wrapped you hands into my hair and lifted my face off the seat. Your fingers ran across my back playfully and you stopped your forward motion. You seemed to be waiting for something. I whispered to you pleading, hoping you would have pity on me. “Please, don’t do this to me, it hurts too much.” That is all I said afraid of your anger.
Old 02-03-2009, 08:56 PM   #35
the savage
Privileged Member

I ignore your words, instead gripping my hands firmly into your hips. My fingers press deep, and I slowly pull you backwards onto my shaft. I groan in pleasure as you squeal slightly in pain. Once I am buried completely inside you, my hands slowly trace upwards, off of your hips. Instead the lock onto your tits, softly kneading and groping at them. I don't thrust for a few moments, instead simply pawing at your body and feeling your muscles trying to expel. Finally, I slowly move back and forth. "It hurts you, but it feels so good for me."
Old 02-05-2009, 10:03 PM   #36
rvplymates
Banned

I felt your hands grip my hips firmly as you pulled me back as your cock split open my ass. I groaned as you moved me inch by inch back. I began to pant from the pain and then suddenly I felt the whole length of your cock in my ass. You were pressed against me hard so that when you hands left my hips I felt like I was stuck to you. Your hands moved in front of me and cupped my breasts kneading them and causing a shock wave of pleasure as your thumbs simultaneously stoked my nipples. Pain and pleasure ran through me as you began to move out and in over and over. I cried out when you spoke to me. "It hurts you, but it feels so good for me." Tears of humiliation streamed down my face as you continued you’re painful and pleasure giving ministry.
Old 02-05-2009, 10:52 PM   #37
the savage
Privileged Member

Slowly, I start to pump forward, taking your second virgin hole in a few minute. Groping your tits as I do, leaning down to press my lips against your naked back. Tasting the salt from your sweat. My tongue traces intricate designs on your back with my saliva. Focused solely on my pleasure, I start to pick up speed. Groaning as I split your ass in half.
Old 02-06-2009, 06:31 PM   #38
rvplymates
Banned

I didn’t think it could hurt any worse then it already did but then you began to pump slowly into me. I tried to concentrate on what your hands were doing to my breasts but you stopped exciting them and just groped at them as you tongue licked my back your speed picked up. I screamed from the pain but it was snuffed out by one of your hands over my mouth. You pounded into my ass; I could hear your grunts and groans as you rested your head on my shoulder. I wanted it to end quickly but you were taking a long time to reach your peak and I noticed that the muscles in my ass stopped trying to force you out. I felt your other hand at my pussy and I bucked back trying to avoid it as it found its target. Strangely I did not feel more pain from bucking on your cock and your hand buried itself between my legs roughly handling my clit. I bucked again as my little nub sent shock waves of unwanted pleasure through my body.
Old 02-06-2009, 08:12 PM   #39
the savage
Privileged Member

Slowly my fingers slide into your pussy, while my thumb remains on the outside, gently massaging the clit. The four fingers inside you can feel the hardness of my shaft pounding into your ass through your body. My lips press against your shoulder and neck, sucking hungrily, leaving hickeys behind. "You like being treated like my toy, like just a piece of meat, don't you?" Each word is punctuated by powerful thrust forward. Your hair falls over my face, tickling it and intoxicating me with the smells of your shampoo, perfume and sweat mixing in an exotic fragrance.
Old 02-09-2009, 07:56 PM   #40
rvplymates
Banned

I didn’t want to enjoy what you were doing to me but as your fingers delved deep inside my sex and your thumb stroked my clit, I felt the stirring of excitement run through me. The pain in my rectum lessened as powerful feelings of pleasure rocked my body. Your mouth gave me chills as it sucked on my neck and the pleasure turned to passion. Your words whispered in my ear demanded an answer. "You like being treated like my toy, like just a piece of meat, don't you?" Despite my resolve not to like this, my lustful body convulsed and as I came I threw back my head breaking contact with your hand and yelled, “YES!”