Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-05-2008, 08:10 PM   #21
TirithIre

TirithIre has initial reputation
Send a message via AIM to TirithIre Send a message via MSN to TirithIre

He smirked as he watched her... though even as he looked to her though he could not help but pant and sigh in desire as he looked to her.. his cock throbbing even as he pierced her with it over and over again... he could not help but pant and grunt to himself though as he felt her amazing cunt stretching and taking his cock, though he bit her breasts roughly... he smirked.

He HAD lied to her... he WAS going to make her go home... but she had no idea how he was going to change her life, though he could not help but pant and sigh in desire, though he could not help but grin as he moved up and kissing her roughly... he smirked.

" Your going to go back to your wimp of a husband and your going to tell him all about what happened... and tommorow, you are going to come back for another fucking, and if your good, you might get the chance to earn more."

He smirked, seeing her surprise... he had bruised her breasts, and he was fucking her harder and harder.. making it so that when she 'walked out' she wouldn't be walking straight.. but for now... he grinned and slammed her pussy full of cock, fucking her like the whore she was!
TirithIre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 08:40 PM   #22
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Lynn’s groans of passion mingled with her screams of pain as he slammed into her hard releasing her juices and bit down on her breasts marking her but not maiming her as he rode her hard. Her breathing was fast and hard as he moved in for a rough kiss and then he spoke shocking her with words she did not expect.

“Your going to go back to your wimp of a husband and your going to tell him all about what happened... and tommorow, you are going to come back for another fucking, and if your good, you might get the chance to earn more."

Even as her body convulsed with a hard climax she could not believe he thought she would come back her for such treatment again. She knew her breasts were bruised without looking at them from his many bites as he licked and sucked on her nipples driving her wild with lust.

His hard pounding was giving her many climaxes but she didn’t think she would be able to walk normally after this. She screamed as she came violently again and again. He had no pity on her at all as he used her like she was a whore.
rvplymates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 08:44 PM   #23
TirithIre

He smirked, seeing the utter horror in her eyes... and even as he looked to her though he could not help but growl as he smirked... though he watched her as he pulled out of her and cumming all over her body, he smirked watching her twitching though he smirked.

" If you don't come back, I will report your husband to the police, and I will turn you into a sex slave."

He would either get her agreement, or she'd be screwed... though he could not help but smirk as he slapped her across the face.

" Get out." His cum covering her, his marks bruising her, and his cock's pleasures subsiding slowly... though he unlocked the door... her husband was waiting.. worried about her.. he knew she'd be angry with him, but this was the only way to keep both of their asses out of jail!
Old 06-05-2008, 09:23 PM   #24
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Lynn looked at him in horror as he came all over her body. When she looked down at his cum all over her she looked up at him in disgust.

" If you don't come back, I will report your husband to the police, and I will turn you into a sex slave."

She knew when he slapped her he had taken offense at that look as he yelled for her to get out. She would be damned if she was coming back here again. She was a mess, with his cum all over her, and teeth marks on her breasts and she could hardly walk from the pounding he had done to her.

She was surprised to see John right outside the door. She saw his shocked look as she walked over to him and slapped him hard across the face. Give me your jacket, you bastard and get me out of here"

As they drove home she told him everything his boss had done to her and also told him she wasnt going back. She told him of the bastards threads and her hatred of him. The car got quiet as she finished her tantrum.

She kept looking at her husband as the wind from the window hardened the small amount of cum that had hit her face.
Old 06-05-2008, 09:28 PM   #25
TirithIre

James immediatly gave her his coat, and hurried her out to the car... though he walked with her... he took his silence... not upsetting her further though he had seen the bruises and the markings... he shook his head slightly though when she said she wasn't going back.

They both knew they had no choice, she was a sacraficial lamb right then, though he took her home and drew a bath for her, he began explaining about the arrangement, how James could keep his job and would be even more well paid if she kept going.

Though he made no pretense to hide his dislike for the marks... he rubbed lotion into her skin and soothed her... they both knew she was going to go back, because, as he explained it... Damian knew dangerous friends.. and if she didn't, there were much worse things then going to jail.

He never once stopped apologizing to her... though he took very good care of her, he knew she would be angry with him, it was expected, but what was done was done... there was nothing they could do about it right then, and besides, she had the rest of the night to rest... though he wanted her back in his office the next day... perhaps he would pound her again, make her scream as he tore her pussy open... but James, her wimp of a husband kept talking her into it, telling her just how they would be able to survive if she kept doing this!
Old 06-05-2008, 09:42 PM   #26
rvplymates
Banned

I argued with James as I laid in the tub that he had run for me but in the end I knew I would have to go back. I did not doubt he would put James in jail where he belong and make a sex slave of me but wasn't that what I was right now.

James made me breakfast in the morning and continued to talk to me about the situation and if he apologized one time he must have don it a hundred times. I ate and went to my closet and pulled out a clean dress and began to get dressed. I felt like a condemed person as he led me back to his boss' office and knocked on the door.

"Please James, don't make me do this, the man is sadistic, you saw the marks he enjoys hurting women. Please take me home but he just knocked on the door again

Last edited by rvplymates; 06-07-2008 at 07:31 PM.
Old 06-07-2008, 07:15 PM   #27
TirithIre

( lol his name is James :-P )

James sighed slightly... they had argued the entire night and both had gotten very little sleep... but even as he looked to her he shook his head even as he looked to her.

" You'll be fine, and I will be there for you when he's done with you."

Though they were interrupted as Damian opened the door... he looked to her calmly though he nodded slightly. " Good morning, come in, James, go do your job, she will be returned when the work day is done."

He turned and walked back into his office.. there seemed to be no hint of anything sadistic to it, though she could remember what had happened the night before... everything seemed in order, almost... normal!
Old 06-07-2008, 07:39 PM   #28
rvplymates
Banned

James stood up and helped Lynn up and gave her a little push toward Damian. She could feel the terror mount in her as she heard her husband's footsteps walk away. She stopped close to Damian and turned toward her husband, "James, don't......... James stopped as he heard the fear in her voice and stiffened as Damian grabbed Lynn's arm and shoved her into his office and slammed the door.

She turned to him and backed up the terror clearly on her face.
Old 06-07-2008, 07:43 PM   #29
TirithIre

He looked to her and chuckled slightly, though he shook his head in utter amusement... though he could not help but sigh as he saw the terror wrought across her face, though he could not help but sigh as he looked to her.

" Truly your not that stupid to think that your wimp of a husband would be here to save you... did you?" He turned and flipping the bolt of the lock... he shook his head in amusement. " Go sit on the desk bitch, today we're going to play a game." He teased, smirking even as he watched her pale... his knowing smirk did little to alieviate her fears... he didn't care about her fears, she was there to suffer in a most delightfully pleasurable way... she had best get used to it!
Old 06-07-2008, 07:48 PM   #30
rvplymates
Banned

Lynn's legs were shaking as she took a wide berth around Damian. She knew it was foolish as sooner or later he would touch her and probably hurt her. She just wanted to run away and hide now. He was probably right, her husband would not save her, She was stuck letting this filthy man abuse her in ways that she could not even imagine.
Old 06-07-2008, 07:59 PM   #31
TirithIre

He shook his head slightly... seeing the way that she tried to resist by moving around... her movements he watched... though he chuckled slightly as he ran his hand slightly over the bulge in his pants, though he looked to her as he gave a low growl.

" I said, get on the desk Lynn."

Oh he knew her name... he had given her one hell of a fucking, though his hand slipped from the bulge, before he walked over to a side drawer... and pulling it open he looked to her as she saw him take out a large ridged dildo... he looking over to her expectantly... unlike what she had thought though he wasn't going to really touch her too much, oh no he was going to make her touch and pleasure herself for his amusement!
Old 06-07-2008, 08:12 PM   #32
rvplymates
Banned

Lynn lifted herself onto the desk, she steeled herself for the expected pain and watched his ever move. When he went to a draw closed to her she craned her neck to see what was there. It was a huge dildo, oh no she thought was he going to fuck her roughly with that while he used something else of hers for his pleasure. She watched him walk over to her with the offending thing in his hand.
Old 06-07-2008, 08:23 PM   #33
TirithIre

He saw the despising look in her eyes... he could see, the way she craned her neck and arched to watch him, that she was needing to see what was coming... instead he looked to her even as he watched her though he could not help but smile as he dropped it into her lap.. his eyes knowingly looking to her even as he walked around the desk.

" Now then my little whore... turn around..."

He cooed... looking to her he could not help but sigh as he moved his chair back though... he nodded to her even as he watched her do as he wanted... he smirked to himself as the toy was at least ten inches long and three inches thick... not to mention the bumps on it would make insertion 'painful' and when it was inside, even more pleasurable!

Though even as he leant back in the chair, he watched her. " Oh yes... my dear... you are going to put that inside your pussy, and if you do not... then I will." He growled... and she could tell that he was going to do it much more forcefully then she could... he wasn't rushing her, but he was going to make her do it... if she liked it or not!
Old 06-07-2008, 09:19 PM   #34
rvplymates
Banned

Lynn slowly climbed on the desk and pulled up her skirt to her waist. Her face was burning with humilation as she pulled her panties down. She did not want him to do this to her but it was a hard thing to do. She had seen how he got himself comfortable on his chair and she knew he was waiting for her to molest herself. He pressed the huge bumpy thing to her pussy and rubbed it on her clit to get some wetness down there so it would not hurt so much.

Finally after several minutes she felt wetness between her legs and with a shutter she placed it to the opening of her channel and pushed it in slowly. It hurt like hell even with the lubricant as it was so big and the bumps didn't help much.

She spread her legs a bit more and pressed a bit harder and a little more slipped in. It took her a full five minutes to get the huge thing inside of herself. She rested a moment when she heard his voice.
Old 06-07-2008, 09:26 PM   #35
TirithIre

He watched her... seeing the way she was jerking around... and even as he looked to her seeing his cock throbbing even as he ran his hands over the bulge within his pants... he shook his head even as he watched her.

" Not bad... that's right... get it all in there."

He cooed... smiling even as he watched her though he could not help but sigh as he watched her he could not help but smirk, though he nodded even as he shook his head.

" Now then.. pump that dildo inside you... your only job today is to fuck yourself to as many orgasms as you can."

He could see the hate within her eyes, but he was utterly enjoying the power he held over her.. it was intoxicating, even as he added to his comment.

" The more you cum, the better. for every time you cum, I will take a hundred dollars off of your husbands fiasco of a debt."

He was playing with her mentally, turning her into a forced sex slave, literally using her body for money now!
Old 06-07-2008, 09:42 PM   #36
rvplymates
Banned

Lynn didn't want to do this but she knew if she didn't he would get into the act of it. So she moved the thing in and out of her and despite how much she hated this in a short while she groaned and came. He didn't waste a moment before he said do it again. He wasn't giving her a moment to catch her breath. She began again the thing moved much more easily now that her pussy was wet and soon she came again. And of course he told her to do it again. Around the fifth time that she came she was losing coherance and began not only to pushing the thing in and out of herself but now was humping against it and moaning like a slut.
Old 06-07-2008, 09:51 PM   #37
TirithIre

He watched... silently though he smirked even as he saw the way she began to really get into it... he could not help but smile as he watched the way that by then she was really getting into it... though he nodded to himself.

" Take that dress off slut, you know that you will want it off as much as I want to see your tits bounce."

He saw the way she was moaning, though he watched her move her other hand and began to undress herself, he watched her body bouncing on top of his own desk, though he smirked even as he looked to her he could not help but smirk as he pulled his own pants open... she seeing his cock bouncing up and out, pointing to the ceiling as he watched her, expecting her obediance, she WAS doing a rather good job of being a slut!
Old 06-07-2008, 09:59 PM   #38
rvplymates
Banned

After several more cums she is almost like jelly when he stands up and moves over to her. She is too exhausted to care that he is there as he orders her to do it again and gathers some of her juices to rub around her little rosebud. She is too gone into lust to know what he was up too.
Old 06-07-2008, 10:04 PM   #39
TirithIre

He smirked to himself... seeing the way she was jerking atop his cock... he could not help but smirk as he saw her pull her dress off and throwing it aside... he could not help but pant in desire even as he looked to her though he could not help but groan a bit as he pushed her back so that she was laying on her back.

Still her hands worked the thick large toy into her tight pussy... he could not help but smile as he gathered some of her own pussy's juices, before she felt him rub his finger against her tiny little asshole... he growled slightly even as he watched her, though he nodded even as he forced his finger into her ass, he grinned. " Again slut, cum again." He bending her to his will, she hating it, and loving it, at the same time... he could see the resentment, and pleasure crossly written upon her face!
Old 06-07-2008, 10:57 PM   #40
rvplymates
Banned

Lynn frowned as he pushed her to her back, at least she was she never to have a break from the continuing abuse she was forced to do to herself. She jumped a bit as he plunged his finger into her ass and was surprised that her cumming was even more intense. She groan as he told her again slut, cum again. She was tired and drained but she moved her hand up and down and soon her hips were bouncing and he was moving his finger in her ass. It didn't take long to cum again and now she was pleading with her eyes not to have to do it again.