Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-13-2008, 10:16 PM   #41
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Intheshadows

When I heard Lynn beg me, "Oh please make love to me" complete lust filled my body. She wanted me inside of her and that was what I was going to give her. I had my hand on the shaft of my hard cock and I started to probe for her opening. I was looking at her face when I saw her open her eyes and heard her yell "NO, NO, NO", but I knew what she really wanted.

It wasn't a moment later that my cock found it's target and with a forceful thrust of my hips I was inside of Lynn. I was looking straight into her eyes the moment that I entered her body and felt her emotions. I said, "Lynn, you ask and you shall recieve."
Intheshadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 10:32 PM   #42
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I stared into your eyes as searing pain ripped through me as you thrusted hard through my hymen and straight into my womb. A few seconds after you said ask and you shall recieve I wanted to pound on your back but I couldnt because of the cuffs. I screamed and tears were streaming down my eyes. You looked at me as if I had gone crazy and maybe I had. Pain like this could drive you mad. I closed my eyes feeling a bit weak as you just held me tightly for the moment at least. My mind raced to the next thrust imagining the amount of pain I would feel then. I tensed in your arms.

Last edited by rvplymates; 04-14-2008 at 08:21 PM.
rvplymates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 11:13 PM   #43
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)

As I trust my cock into Lynn I could feel it tear through her hymen and then saw the pain shoot throughout her body. It was a complete shook to me at first as I would never have dreamed that a 35 yr old women as beautiful as Lynn could possibly still be a virgin. Instead of immediatly continueing my thrust I held her body tight to mine and she tensed in my arms.

I kissed her on the forehead and said, "Lynn, I'm going to go real gentle with you and soon it won't feel painful." I started to move my cock slowly in and out of her probeing only a few inches inside of her body and stroked her hair with hand. I was curious how she would react, but one thing was certain. I never had a stronger desire to plant my seed inside of a women.
Old 04-14-2008, 08:38 PM   #44
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Our eyes were locked when you suddenly kissed my forehead and promised me to be gentle. You promised that it would not be painful soon. I could feel you holding me firmly against your muscular body. I wanted to believe it would not hurt but wondered if a rapist would really tell the truth. When you moved you moved slowly, you comforted me with your hand stroking my hair. I had mixed emotions as I battle with myself. You had hurt me and now you were being kind and gentle. I pressed my face against you wanting more comforting as you pulled out a bit more and moved back into me in slow motion and strangely, it didn't hurt, I felt something else that could only be called pleasure. I looked into your eyes again confused. I felt your hands go to the cuffs and unlock them. Your hands moved my hands around your body and I held it tightly like a child looking for direction. The cuffs fell to the floor as you held me close.
Old 04-14-2008, 11:21 PM   #45
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

As I started having intercourse with Lynn, my thrust slow and gentle I could feel her body reacting first with hesitation and then pleasure. She was not fighting me at all, and in fact pulled herself closer to my body. Although I'd probably regret it later I uncuffed Lynn's hands and I took her hands in mine and moved them to around my body.

As I continued to make love to Lynn, now a little deeper and faster I could start to feel her hips move with mine. She was now starting to moan quite loudly and the excitement built in my body. This was not at all what I had expected and I was unsure what would happen once we were finished.
Old 04-14-2008, 11:31 PM   #46
rvplymates
Banned

I was excited as you had not lied to me. It was not painful as I had always thought sex was but very pleasurable. I had completely forgotten that you had forced this act upon me. I followed your body and as you stroked a bit faster and deeper into me, I responded by thrusting my hips to match yours. Oh, it felt so good to me. I pressed my head against the bed lifting my face a bit as I groaned out my pleasure as you pound gently into my channel.
Old 04-15-2008, 12:07 AM   #47
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Both of our bodies were now in motion and I could feel the sweat between our bodies. My thrusts were now deep and steady and I could feel Lynn's body almost shaking with pleasure. The pressure was building in my cock but I wanted to hold out longer and see if I could bring Lynn to a climax so I slowed my pace just slightly. I said, "Yes, Lynn, that feels so good hold me tight."

I looked into her eyes and no longer saw any fear, she appeared to be completely into the moment. I said, "Lynn, do you feel the pleasure, give into it."
Old 04-15-2008, 03:35 PM   #48
rvplymates
Banned

Not only did Lynn hold him tightly with her arms but she unconsciously tightened her virginal walls. Her muscles held him tightly as a new flow of pleasure rolled over her. She looked into his eyes and did not see a monster any longer and as on cue he seduced her with encouraging words. "Lynn, do you feel the pleasure, give into it." And I did, I gave into the pleasure by holding him tighter and allowing myself to move along his smooth muscled back. He felt so good to me, so strong, so solid so accessable. Someone to give me pleasure to share pleasure with. I had been alone so long that I wanted this. I pressed my lips against his and kissed him as I had never kissed another. I moved my hips against his, I felt a need deep within me and wanted to get to it. I could just feel it on the outer fringes of my body as I began to thrust my sex. I could feel you going deeper and deeper within me. I found I wanted that, I wanted what it would produce. My body was letting go of it's juices preparing me for something that I had never had before and I knew that you could make it happen. "I want it".
Old 04-15-2008, 04:23 PM   #49
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I asked Lynn to "give into the pleasure" and she responded intensely, wraping in arms around me tight and bringing her lips to mine. As I felt her tongue meet mine, it felt as if there was no longer any fear in her body only the lust for pleasure. I responded by kissing her back with equal force.

Next, I felt her vigina tighten on my cock as it thrust deep into her body. The presure at the head of my cock was intense, there would be no holding back was about to come. I lifted my head from Lynns and said, "Oh, Yes, you feel so good, your so beautiful." I felt her virgina begin to spasm and then as my cum started to explode into her body. I made a final thrust deep into her belly and held my cock inside her as the rest of my cum left my cock. I looked down at Lynn and thought, what the hell am I going to do now.
Old 04-15-2008, 05:24 PM   #50
rvplymates
Banned

My body was trembling from what could have only been a climax as you began to pound more forceably into me bringing me around once more. I embraced the new climax and let myself feel it and live it as it flowed through me and out onto your huge cock. I screamed in passion as you held me tightly and your seed poured into me in spurts. Your cock's head seemed to throb wildly before you shot your seed several times into me and I rode with you through that. In the end we clung to each other breathing heavily. "Oh, that was so good". I truely had forgotten you were my rapist and that this problably meant nothing to you. But to me it was a revelation of the way things should be.

Last edited by rvplymates; 04-15-2008 at 05:26 PM.
Old 04-15-2008, 07:01 PM   #51
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I rolled off of Lynn and layed beside her, still breathing hard from the work out. I rubbed her back gently and said, "You were a very good girl Lynn and I could tell that you enjoyed yourself. You have earned a nice reward and I expect that you will continue to behave yourself. I have much more in mind for you to experience and trust me I will be an excellent instructor. I would like for you to go into the bathroom and take a nice hot bath while I get a few things ready for our celebration later tonight."
Old 04-15-2008, 09:06 PM   #52
rvplymates
Banned

Lynn gritted her teeth when he called her a good girl. Many mixed emotions went through her as she fought with herself about whether he was her lover or her rapist. She did not like the idea that he felt nothing for her except to take what he wanted. She did not want to fight him any more so she went into the bathroom and ran a tub.

While she was in there, her neck started to ache. It was from whatever he had done to her neck when she had tried to run away. She looked at the tub and saw it had a long way to go so she went to the mirror and lifted her long blonde hair and turned herself all about to see what he had done back there. She placed herself in all sorts of positions but could not see what was there.

She looked at the tub then sat on the sink, looking and seeing nothing. She looked very amusing to anyone that would have seen her and someone was watching her as he had come to see how she was doing and stayed to watch her antics.

"Damn", The word sounded funny coming from her mouth as she almost fell in the sink as she wriggleed around. Finally she inhaled and blow the air out of her mouth like a huffing sound and walked over to the filled tub to shut the water off. She pulled her hair into a ponytail and lifted it and he could see his handiwork on her neck. It looked a bit infected as she stepped into the tub and let her hair drop. She had no soap so she just laid her head against the back of the tub, closed her eyes and soaked.
Old 04-15-2008, 09:52 PM   #53
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I watched as Lynn had almost fell in the sink as she was trying to get a look at my handy work. I laughed slightly and then watched closely and she bent over to run the bath water. I waited for her to lay back in the tub and close her eyes.

I said, "Lynn, I see you were trying to get a look at my art work. I'm sorry about that, but you were warned and it became necessary. I'm sure you'd agree that the final results were worth a little pain. Just think of it as a little something that you'll have to remember this night forever."

I walked over and sat on the edge of the tub, and started to gently stroke Lynn's shoulder. I said, "Lynn do you believe in fate?" Not waiting for an answer I continued, "I do, fate has us brought us together for a purpose. I think we may be meant for each other, only time will tell. Lynn, I need to know if I can trust you. I want to do something incredible for you, give you the weekend of your life, but first I need to know that I can trust you. Convince me that I have your trust"
Old 04-16-2008, 10:52 AM   #54
rvplymates
Banned

I look at you and you can tell by my face that I do not understand what you mean. I like how you are massaging me and for some strange reason I have no more fear of you. I want the pleasure you can give me but how do I ask for it without sounding like a tramp. I look at you and say a strange thing to a man who had just forced me to have sex. "I trust you, not to hurt me. I will try to do what you ask of me." I decide if I truely trust you, I must take the chance that you will not think badly of me. "I want the pleasure that only you can give me". I blush at my own boldness.
Old 04-16-2008, 01:22 PM   #55
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Lynn brings a smile to my face when I hear her words requesting that I give her pleasure. I take her hand in mine and bring it to my mouth and kiss her soft skin with passion. I continue to hold her hand and put my other hand on her firm leg and stroke it as I continue to speak.

I say, “Lynn, this house is perfect for our weekend and the pleasure you will experience. I will expect total obedience, for if you truly want to feel to pleasure you desire you must willingly give up total control of your body.” I moved my hand from Lynn’s leg moving slowly over her pussy, across her stomach until I reach her luscious breasts and move my fingers around her nipples. “Lynn, I’ve got to go out for a couple of hours and purchase a few things so we don’t have to leave the house the entire weekend. Also, I’d like to but you a little gift. While I’m gone I want you rest, perhaps even take a nap, you’ll need your energy when I return later.” I leaned over and kissed Lynn passionately on the lips and left the bathroom.

I grabbed Lynn’s purse and locked the shudders on the way out of the house. This was probably a huge mistake and she would have plenty of time to find some crude weapon while I was gone. If she had a fight in mind, I would be ready and then she would have a terrible price to pay. On the other hand, if she continued to be obedient, it would be experience that would last.
Old 04-16-2008, 03:04 PM   #56
rvplymates
Banned

Lynn heard the downstairs door close and even heard her own car's engine start. At first she felt a bit nervous about being alone. Soon she was calm though as she knew he would be back. She hoped she could give into him completely as he wanted. When he was with her she had no fear that she could be what he wanted her to be but now she was scared once more. She went to the closet and took out a towel and dried herself off and let the water go down the drain. She knew when this was over she would have to quit her job and leave this city forever. She didn't expect a life time with her rapist but she did want this weekend badly. She started to question herself why and then let it go and laid down on the bed and fell asleep.
Old 04-16-2008, 11:25 PM   #57
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I returned after a few hours with everything I had hoped to find for this weekend. My hope was that Lynn would be surprised and grateful. I ran up the stairts to the bedroom and found her asleep on the bed. Without waking her up I left the wrapped packadges on the bed and wrote out a note:

Darling,

Please open the packadges, you will know what to do with whats inside. After you are finished come downstairs and I will have some more surprises in store for you.

Yours,
Jack

Last edited by Intheshadows; 04-17-2008 at 12:45 PM.
Old 04-17-2008, 10:36 AM   #58
rvplymates
Banned

Lynn woke up in her own time and saw the presents on the bed with a note from her captor telling her she would know what to do with what was inside the boxes. She opened the smallest package and found sweet smelling soap and shampoo, deoderant, all the nice things a woman wants to use to feel dainty, a nice brush and make up. Lynn usually wore little make up but her captive had brought her quite an array which she figured he wanted her to use whether she wanted to or not.

She put that to the side and opened the next package and found a strapless pushup bra and a garterbelt that also served as undies. She felt the softness of the stockings that were black and blushed a bit as she usually wore pantyhouse. Next she opened a box that held red spike high heels, she wasn't sure if she could walk on them as her usual shoes were small heeled pumps. The last big package was amazing. It was a red gown with a slit up the side, one shoulder would be completely bare the other had a thin strap that would hold the whole thing on. She loved red but never had worn such a slinky dress in her life. It made her a little nervous but she had promised to be completely his for the weekend. He was to dictate her every move and all these things told her that was just what he planned to do.

She hurried to the bathroom to take her shower and two hours later she was ready. When she looked into the mirror she did not know who that beautiful woman was that was staring back at her. She was off balanced by the shoes but nervous in general while she practiced walking in the shoes. They seemed to push her hips forward and made her sway seductively. Her face at times as she was learning how to walk in the spike heels was as red as the dress.

Finally she was ready and went to the elevator as she was not sure if she could walk down stairs in the heels. When she got out of the elevator she saw him in the living room. He turned and his eyes feasted on her. She blushed and walked to him, a seductive sway to her hips.
Old 04-17-2008, 01:04 PM   #59
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I had spent the past couple of hours preparing for the evening and when everything was completed I sat on the sofa and waited for Lynn to make her entrance. Finally, I heard the elevator doors open and I turned and laid my eyes on Lynn, and I was breathless. To describe her as beautiful would not to her justice, the best way I could describe her was a glamour model straight out of the pages of a fashion magazine too gorgeous to be real.

I stood up and walked towards Lynn meeting her halfway from the elevator, I took her hand and brought it to my lips and kissed it softly and said, “Lynn, you look incredible, I’m a very lucky guy to be with such a wonderful women.” I leaned in and kissed Lynn on the lips, with a soft passionate kiss and the led her into the dining room where I had already set the table and poured two glasses of wine. I motioned for Lynn to sit down, I was eager to present her with my next gift that I was holding in my jacket pocket.
Old 04-17-2008, 01:15 PM   #60
rvplymates
Banned

I watched him walked to me with a little smile on my face. As he took my hand I did not know what to expect, he brought it to his warm lips and kissed it softly. His compliment made me blush just before he bent his head and kissed me on my lips. It was a soft passionate kiss that left me heady. He led me to the dining room and I could see it was set beautifully with two glasses of wine already waiting. He motioned for me to sit down and I did. "Everything is so beautiful, what should I call you, I don't know your name"?