Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-10-2009, 03:32 PM   #1
8-inch-rape-muscle

8-inch-rape-muscle has initial reputation
Default my sister the dancer.(one female needed)

My sister's name is claire. She' 18 and shes a dancer. wants to do musicals, you know, Broadway, the London westend. shes always practicing. I have to admit I like that she does, it means I get to C her in her tight black leggings and a lil black sports bra crop top thing. so hot. and recently shes taking to wearing the shinny lycra wetlook leggings. the best thing is that she always wears huge heels because thes wat they do in the west end. lol
I can hear her dancing in her room now. I know no one is in so I go to her dor to peak in. its ajar and I sneak my head in. Yes shes in her wet look leggings and her heals. her perfect lil dancers ass looks godly in thoughs tihg shinny leggins. she can see me for staring at herself in her mirror as she dances. I wonder wats shes thinking I think to myself as start to rub myself through my jogging pants.
8-inch-rape-muscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 06:14 PM   #2
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I smile into the mirror as I see my brother John, peeking around the door at me. He was always my best fan since we were kids so I did the twirl he always loved and did some steps that he use to squeal at when I did. We were always good friends as well as brother and sister. The music stopped and I walked over to him. "Well what do you think will I be a hit".
rvplymates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 09:22 AM   #3
8-inch-rape-muscle

8-inch-rape-muscle has initial reputation

as she sees me,and does a lil twirl. fuck me! I stare at her as and legs in thoughs leggings. fuck me shes hot. she starts walking over to me. sontering like a cat. her sweet lil hips swinging from side to side. the light catching her black leggings so nicely. "do u think ill be a star" she asks.
"sure" I say. "why don't u do a lil performance for me" I say still rubbing my now ranging rock hard cock through my jogging pants' which she can't see because im still hiding behind the door. I stop and step into her room.
I hope that she can't see my bonner.hehehe
8-inch-rape-muscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 06:35 PM   #4
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I smiled at my brother and turned to pick some music to give him a show. I put the CD in the player and mess up my hair which fit the music I am going to interpret. I start wiggling to the music facing away from him and when I turn around I see he is sitting on my bed. Every move, every step brings me closer to him and I can see he is looking me up and down but I think he is playing into what I am doing. He is a good actor too. I am right in front of him now moving my body seductively when he grabs me. A little scream slips from my lips as I did not expect this. The next thing I know I am on my back and he is on top of me. "What are you doing, this is not part of the dance."
rvplymates is offline   Reply With Quote