Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-05-2006, 05:27 PM   #21
pravjey

pravjey has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaulding4Prez
Preyjay, she is VERY hot.

and LovelyPerversion....well put.
I worked with her for three months. the job was absolutely shit but I loved every minute of it

And LovelyPervesion, I know exactly what u r talking about. Well almost. I am still struggling to associate myself with the word "mysogeny" (sic). In real life, I love a lot of the things that women love, sometimes I wish I was a woman, I am more likely to obey a woman than a man and I prefer female bosses to male ones (something about women on top lol). I would be quite happy to stay at home with the future kids let my future wife climb the career ladder. And yet, I want to rape them. Go figure!

Oh, BTW guys/gals, thanks for showing me that I am not as strange as I thought.
pravjey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 07:15 PM   #22
Raymond Pist
Banned

Raymond Pist is an unknown quantity at this point

Fine line.
Let's cross it.

Say some hot "cyber-rape" role playing led a couple of lonely rape fantasizers to agree to meet in person to act out a rape scene in real-life, real-time.

She types in her address, and agrees to leave the door unlocked every day for the next month. He's hoping she'll resist just as vigorously as her online dialogue implies; She's hoping he won't mind the few extra pounds she's put on since the picture she sent him was taken. (He'd specifically wanted a bikini pic, and she hadn't been to the beach in about 3 years.)

A week goes by, and a corporate merger at work has extended her work-week to over 65 hours, wiping out any time she might have had for cyber-surfing, and pushing her impending rape to the back of her mind. Still, she remembers to leave the door unlocked....

Big time emergency at work. Merger is about to fall through. Boss sends her right away to Hamtramick, to solve the problem. No time to pack, She'll buy whatever she needs when she gets there. From the airport, she calls her younger sister to check the house, water the plants, and feed Mrs. Whiskers. "Oh, and if you spend the night, make sure to lock the door." she adds, grateful to her work-stressed mind for remembering that.

But little sis hadn't planned to spend the night. Fell asleep on the couch, because the only thing on was a repeat of Law & Order--SVU. And she had to close her eyes during the rape scene. It was horrible!

Meanwhile, our Hero, the Raypist, chooses that night to come over. He carefully checks the address, and then looks at the photo of the bikini-clad beauty one more time to give him courage. He finds the door unlocked, and Mrs. Whiskers scurries away to another room, just as shy as his victim had told him to expect.

The girl sleeping peacefully on the couch is every bit as young and pretty as the picture promised. If anything, she looked even younger, and prettier than her pic!

The rope, the gag, the duct-tape, were all placed neatly on the armrest of the couch before she even began to stir. "God I hope she fights, and begs, and cries, and tries to scream." he thought to himself.

This would be a night that neither of them would ever forget....

[now of course, the irony here is that he really couldn't be charged with rape. For he lacked any criminal intent. Just a simple misunderstanding, really. Someday, surely all parties involved will look back and laugh, laugh, laugh! Muhhaaaaahaaahaaahaaa.]
--Ray
Raymond Pist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 10:51 PM   #23
Tanya

ds

Last edited by Tanya; 11-23-2006 at 05:57 PM.
Old 05-31-2006, 11:57 PM   #24
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Sounds fucked up and hot, Tanya
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 02:42 AM   #25
Tanya

dddddddddddddddd

Last edited by Tanya; 11-23-2006 at 05:57 PM.
Old 06-01-2006, 08:07 AM   #26
Rheostatic
Rape Board Chancellor

Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanya
Not hot.. One girl was really freaked out for a few days bedfore they knew it was only me...was a horrible thing to do...
Not rape. Harassment, but not rape. Just as threatening to kill someone is much different than murder, attempted murder.
Old 06-01-2006, 10:46 AM   #27
kinkyone
ODD MOD !

kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to kinkyone
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by pravjey
........Oh, BTW guys/gals, thanks for showing me that I am not as strange as I thought.
...No you are not, my friend....by callling her you were just being human ( giving in to your urges)....by stopping you've shown you're not totally screwed and that you can control them (urges) if they seem to be getting out of hands

...as far as the original question? .....ummm no cyber spamming can be controlled, all the receiever has to do is put the sender on the ignore list in most messangers, or even with face to face with the message - delete it, while a real physical event can go any which way ....so the two of them can not be same......

kinkyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 01:30 PM   #28
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanya
Not hot.. One girl was really freaked out for a few days bedfore they knew it was only me...was a horrible thing to do...
I only said it cos I figured it had a...er...happy ending, sort of.
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote