Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-08-2008, 09:08 AM   #1
slingjack
Privileged Member

slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Biker Night (m+f gang members and 1 virgin bride needed)

The rain came minutes after we drove away ”are we lucky or what” Connie asked pointing out her perfection. Her wedding dress completely spared molestation from the elements that now surround her, as her make up, as her chastity. This southern flower now next to me arriving to our honeymoon, mine promised. Shall I have her right there inside the motorcar? I think so, have her before the rain spoil her. I begin my decent as hers I tare away her panties, and prepare her virgin place with my tongue ”Edward please wait till we arrive to our suite you must not deflower me till you carry me over the threshold please!” I could not argue with her virtue.
slingjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 09:35 AM   #2
slingjack
Privileged Member

slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Joey (The driver)

Hey sorry for interrupting this interesting story folks but my name is
Joe and I'm the poor shmuck who just happens to be the familly limo driver.
This is gonna be the last day for that though and what these two spoiled rich kids dont know is instead of checking them into the Hilton on park,I regersted them at the Honeymoon suite at the Ramada inn in the middle of nowhere.This way
when he carries that little trust fund slut over the threshold they will get to meet my captain in the Hells Angels Sulley. If all goes well I will get my wings tonight and never have to be some rich assholes chauffeur ever again.
slingjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 07:15 PM   #3
puzzlequeen

puzzlequeen Level 8 (800+)puzzlequeen Level 8 (800+)puzzlequeen Level 8 (800+)puzzlequeen Level 8 (800+)puzzlequeen Level 8 (800+)puzzlequeen Level 8 (800+)puzzlequeen Level 8 (800+)

i would like to be the rich little virgin bride i have some experiance of rape roleplay but not a lot and i hope you will accept my offer
puzzlequeen is offline   Reply With Quote