Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-15-2007, 03:11 AM   #1
Louise
Privileged Member

Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The Vampyre & The Hunter (Hellcat and Louise only please)

I had just finished brushing my hair, an art form without a mirror - learnt over the decades - when one of my servants entered.

“Madam, we have news…disturbing news”
I placed the ivory brush on my desk and turned to face Martins…he had been with me for some 45 years now, a favourite.
“Go on, what is it?”
“Madam, our sources have informed us a Hunter has been assigned to your person…she has already left London and is expected in the village soon”
“A Hunter…really, after all this time?”

The thought both unnerved and amused me. It had been over a century since they had last traced me. I wondered who had been careless. Then the word “she” drifted across my consciousness.
“A she…” my mouth curled into a smile, baring my two sharp teeth just a little. I sensed Martins move uncomfortably. He had never felt comfortable with my sexual deviations...
“Martins, find out as much you can. In the mean time, I will be walking the grounds.”

Martins shuffled out of my room, bowing and scraping as he had since I brought him into my service. I pulled my long leather coat over my shoulders, flicking my long black hair over my shoulder so that it spilled down my back. I slipped my feet into my leather knee high boots and strode towards the oak door of my room. I enjoyed the darkness of my residence. It had been mine for nearly three centuries now…

Swiftly, gliding down the grand stair case which led out into the main hallway I paused to pick up my sunglasses and long silk scarf. I strode out the front door and turned right, taking the path into the dark woods to east of my property.

The sun was obscured by the heavy grey clouds…but still the light was irritating through my glasses. My mind focused…and I smiled dangerously once more. It had been a long time since I’d been faced with a female Hunter….
Old 04-06-2007, 08:42 AM   #2
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Nice girls.Thanks.You took it steps front!
Old 04-13-2007, 06:30 AM   #3
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

I definately know which RP is getting my nomination for RP of the year 2007 award
Old 03-15-2007, 08:02 AM   #4
Louise
Privileged Member

Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The day had been grey…a little drizzle fell from the sky and made everything soggy and wet. I loved this weather…bright enough to allow me to feel the heat of the sun…but not enough to threaten me.

The woods had brought a reassuring calmness to me, perhaps a reminder of the vast forests of my ancestoral lands. I had paused half an hour into my walk, my heightened senses aware of watching eyes…I smiled as three wolves padded into my path. They watched me for a moment…I tilted my head at them and they padded back into the woods.

I reached the lawns to the front of my property and found Martins near running towards me clutching a piece of paper as if it were the burial plan of old Vlad himself.
“Madam!!!!”
I smiled in amusement at the excited horror he showed…clearly he had something that was going to interest me…
“What is it Martins?”
He paused, unable, unwilling to speak...he lifted his hand that held the note.
I snatched the piece of paper from his hands...my amusement faded and my face clouded... Just three words.

It’s a Harker.

“I must prepare…”

My hand closed around the piece of paper and crushed it into a ball which smoldered and turned black…crumpling into ash as I let the wind blow it from my hand.
Old 03-15-2007, 02:15 PM   #5
Louise
Privileged Member

I had ensured the Hunter would be watched. The village held at least six of my servants…including the only small hotel in the area. She would not be out of my sight for as long as she was here.
The sun had finally set when I felt the quickening in my blood…I felt her. The Harker’s had pursued this fanatical obsession with my kind for too long now…we knew when they were close. I smiled…wondering which generation this girl was…the years seemed to have passed by so quickly.
I decided I would bathe…I pulled a cord and my maid appeared at my door within seconds.
“Maria…please prepare my bath”
Her pale face shivered a little, but she nodded at her task and disappeared as quickly as she had appeared

I stood and pulled my hair free from its clasp, letting it fall loose as I unclasped my gown and let it too pool at my feet. My body was perfectly smooth…white, pale and silky...toned and yet slim. But my fingers paused at a scar that etched a path along my left side. A scar from the last time I dueled with a Harker…his silver bullet had ploughed through my side. Missed my heart of course…and I had punished him for that. Oh I had punished him.

I padded through from my bedchambers into the bathroom. Maria waited patiently by the side of the ancient bath, half filled with warm clear water.
I smiled at her, my teeth bared…she stood still as I tugged at the neck scarf she had tied round her slim white neck. I slipped behind her, my hands around her waist, pulling her closer. My head bowed I kissed a line down from her ear, along her neck onto her shoulder…then back to her neck I pressed my lips to her skin and pushed forward with my teeth.

The moment of puncture and I clasped Maria tight to me as she gasped…I drew the succulent blood from her now spurting neck. I lifted my hands to her breasts, crushing them with a strength that belied my slim structure, my fingers closing around her hard nipples. My lips were sucking tightly at her neck, drinking her blood…the wet, sucking noise barely covering Maria’s moans of pained pleasure as the thick, copper tasting liquid slipped down my throat.

Soon, I’d had my fill and lifted my teeth and lips from her neck. Kissing the oozing puncture wounds in her neck delicately. I licked my lips, cleaning them of her blood.
“That will be all Maria…thank you.”
She scuttled from the bathroom, quickly pulling the scarf back around her punctured neck. I closed my eyes briefly to savor that sudden overwhelming feeling of power that flooded my body, restoring me, empowering me…I wiped the blood from my chin.

I stepped into the bath and slid down in the warm waters. My mind already focusing on the challenge ahead as the waters washed over my breasts….my mind searching, reaching for the girl who had my demise in mind.
Old 03-15-2007, 04:13 PM   #6
Louise
Privileged Member

Reluctantly I had left the bath…a luxury I needed to take before the night began…and padded naked back into my bedchamber. My clothes had been lain out, ready for me. I dried myself quickly and again felt the pang of blood lust send a twinge through my body. I was hungry tonight. Perhaps my body sensed the fight that was to come.

I dressed, pulling the silk underwear onto my body, the tight black dress that hugged me so perfectly…I was slipping my long floor sweeping coat on as Martins appeared in the doorway.
“Yes, what is it?”
But he didn’t need to answer, out of the darkness a bolt of pure knowledge struck my mind and I answered my own question.
“She’s here. In the village.”
Martins didn’t say anything. He didn’t need too.
My lust flooded my body and a heat grew deep within me.
“She’s strong…powerful…its been so long since I’ve felt a Hunter like this!”
Martins face was nervous…
“Her name is Corine Harker…she is one of the purest descendants of the…”
“Yes…I know” I snapped. I felt the scar throb slightly as if it too sensed the closeness of a Hunter.

It took every ounce of my strength from traveling to her immediately…
“She is powerful, but you are stronger Madam…let her come here…let her try…”

I had stared into the distance, watching her in my minds eye…but I slowly nodded at what Martins was saying. The Hunter will be given her chance…perhaps a warning needed to be delivered. I would wait till she slept and then leave her a gift.

I crossed to a cabinet and pulled out a small box…slowly I opened the box and grimaced at the silver glinting object inside…a silver bullet. In fact, THE silver bullet which had nearly ended my time and left me with a scar. One of my servants had recovered it and I'd kept it as a reminder over the years.
“I think its time we returned this to its rightful owner”

I pulled the gown around me, my teeth bared and glided out the door…

Last edited by Louise; 03-15-2007 at 04:17 PM.
Louise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 05:29 PM   #7
Louise
Privileged Member

I waited in the darkness across the square from the hotel. The car parked outside. So…she WAS here. A light sprung on in a room and I let a smile cross my face. The drizzle came down a little harder and yet…I was dry.

After a while a shape came out of the hotel and moved quickly across the square towards me.
“She is upstairs, the superior suite Madam. She’s claiming to be a reporter of all things…”
I dismissed him with a mere nod of my head. I turned on my heel…let the little one get comfortable…the box a tight bundle in my coat.

My hunger was surpassing my control…I needed to feed again so desperately. I smelt a pure soul nearby. Male…my nose wrinkled at that…but…he would have to do. My eyes narrowed and I saw him. I recognized him as the pub landlords oldest boy…walking the dogs. I shook my head in amusement…the villagers were still easy prey, after all these years.

I jumped into a tree, the leap unnatural and surreal should anyone have seen it…and watched as the boy approached. He was whistling some inane tune, oblivious of the rain, the darkness…the horror that was watching.

I waited until he had passed and glided back down behind him…grasping him suddenly in a grip that seemed to paralise him. His hand dropping the leash that held the two dogs. I growled softly and the dogs ran whimpering off into the darkness.

“Be still,” I whispered in his ear as I lowered my teeth to his neck. The moment my lips touched his skin, I pushed forward and bit down hard. The puncture…the moment his skin was pierced he howled louder than his dogs ever would. The scream echoed around the village. Inwardly I smiled, as I drank at his neck, smiling because I knew the Hunter would hear...

Last edited by Louise; 03-15-2007 at 05:38 PM.
Louise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 07:24 AM   #8
Louise
Privileged Member

I finished drawing the blood I needed from the boy’s neck and withdrawing my teeth from his neck I smiled, feeling a dribble of his blood roll from my lips.
“Thank you,” I whispered, kissing his neck, “See you soon.”
Releasing my grip on his shaking, shivering body, I moved quickly back into the darkness. The blood thundered through my mind and heart…a new wave of power and heat flooding me. I decided it was time to get a closer look at my Hunter.

Jumping from the ground onto the second floor of a building, my landing deft and light I quickly crossed the roofs of the village. Jumping from roof to roof when gaps between the buildings came up. It had taken me mere minutes to get to the roof of the hotel…my breathing calm and controlled. The rain had softened a little and the clouds were parting. I wondered whether I would be graced with a full moon tonight.

I could feel her…oh my…yes I could feel her. My heart beat a little quicker, the lust within me a river of fire. I flapped my long black coat around me and stepped off the roof and glided down, coming to a slow halt as my face came level with the first floor window. I stared in…and my heart pounded all the harder. She was naked, her hair still wet from a bath or shower…the blood lust turned into a rawer desire for the woman.

She was toned and lithe, her pale skin marred only by scars on her thigh…I smiled at that. So...we both carry the scars of our causes...and my mind wondered how it would be to draw my tongue down from her hip, across those scars and the down, between her silky legs…

I was still half distracted by my fantasy when my eyes caught sight of what was on her bed…lined up in a neat little row…her weapons…I hissed and turned away at the sight of the silver spike. Embarassed at my lack of self control, I turned, my coat flapping at the window pane and returned to the roof as quickly as a cat. I felt the sudden, sharp intellect of the Hunter…it had flared when I had turned from the window.

I stood watching the sky for a while, smiling as the first sliver of moon peaked from behind some clouds and its light spilled down into the village. I would wait for her to sleep. I wondered whether she would try to seal her room against me? I hoped she wouldn't...I smiled as the first howl of the wolves far to the east echoed through the village, greeting the new moonlight...