Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Closed Thread

Old 04-30-2009, 11:04 PM   #21
BoredMom
Privileged Member

BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via ICQ to BoredMom Send a message via Yahoo to BoredMom

Ahhh Doggy, come on guy. Take a bit to calm your head and come back and play. I enjoy reading your posts and will miss seeing you here if you go. I've always said that even though you can be a bit out there at times, you make me laugh. Don't stop doing that.
Old 05-01-2009, 01:34 AM   #22
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Let me say in advance that I realize I'm going to get flamed for this. Before you light the fires, let me tell you a couple of things.

First, I worked hard behind the scenes to bring Doggy back after his first ban. I have welcomed him at KO and K1, even when he was persona non grata here on RB. I like Doggy and if he is honest he will tell you himself that I have been a good friend to him, insofar as possible online. Second, everything I say now I have said to Doggy privately. He won't be surprised by any of it.

Doggy, remember the last time we spoke? I told you that you needed to just walk away when things started to piss you off. Relax and calm down. You apparently chose not to follow that suggestion.

As for the rest of you, as long as you do these two or three-page strings begging him to come back every time he's feeling that he needs validation, this kind of thing will keep happening. You reward him for his bad behavior - behavior you would accept from nobody else here, including me (nor should you). Doggy is not a child. He is a MAN in his mid-30's who somewhere along the way gave himself permission to exhibit this kind of behavior.

You know as well as I do - and as well as Doggy does himself - that he won't be gone for long. If he wants to flounce out in a swirl of wounded feelings, that's his perogative. If you just let him be, he will be back. And if he gets no three-page string begging him to stay perhaps he will realize there is no percentage in acting out.
Old 05-01-2009, 01:42 AM   #23
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I definitely agree with you on this one Sierra and just to avoid a long flame session or more oh doggie come back I'm gonna lock this thread.
Old 05-01-2009, 09:04 AM   #24
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Sorry, somedude ... I don't want to impose on your decision but this one I wanted to say:

So doggy ... for telling you to stop bumping old threads that didn't get any attention when they were originally created ... you gave me negative reputation, stating you are sorry if you caused any trouble?
To quote one of Phantom's favourite TV characters: "The Fuck ... ?"

I know you have several friends on RB but I'll have to tell you the same thing I told you before already:

If you can't keep it together - just leave.
On your own.
You don't have to make a moderator "guilty" of banning you while whining about the horrible way you're being treated by me.
Grow up ... and finally grow a pair while you're at it!
Closed Thread