Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-10-2008, 11:04 AM   #21
Trill
Banned

Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Trill Send a message via Yahoo to Trill

Yes, unfortunately. Oh well, such is life.
Trill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 11:25 AM   #22
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
All the men here have extremely bad taste in women. Have you seen the "what would you do to her?/Bitches you want to rape" picture threads??? The most hideous women and the guys are creaming themselves. Egh. I've seen threads with "plump" women with horrible bodies...I mean..horrible, unhealthy, lack of excercise, bad lifestyle habits contribute to the way those women look and they post pictures and the guys actually compliment them. Not only compliment, but they pretend to be sexually excited. I mean, dont say anything mean, but come on...dont lie.
Quote:
Originally Posted by InnocentVirgin View Post
So it's all about eye candy eh?

Sort of funny really. I guess it's the difference between real rape and fantasy rape. Real rape it doesn't seem to matter so much about looks as it does ...availablity.

Even in rape fantasy she must be the most fetching and comely. The more beautiful the women and the worse the humiliation the hotter it is.

Ah, those poor plain girls and the poor plumpers.

Still disdained EVEN in rape fantasy. It's always a fucking beauty contest.
a few of my thoughts on what has been posted in this thread ...

i hate to disagree , but any women can be beautiful or ugly . for me it's called personality . some of these women on here are very hot to me and it has nothing to do with their looks (although most are hot there too for me) . it's what's on the inside , how they treat people and how they conduct themselves .

as for fantasies (and role plays) .... yes she is the most fetching and desirable woman ever . i have to have her , no matter what . if i can't , i need to make her want to not be with another man ever that can come from looks , the way she moves , from knowing her and a host of other things ...

oh and for the violence thing , yes sometimes it's hot for a women to do it . but always better to have it done to them (in a good way) lmao

Last edited by touriquet2001; 12-10-2008 at 11:29 AM.
touriquet2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 12:42 PM   #23
whyaskwhy
****THE ONE****

whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by touriquet2001 View Post
a few of my thoughts on what has been posted in this thread ...

i hate to disagree , but any women can be beautiful or ugly . for me it's called personality . some of these women on here are very hot to me and it has nothing to do with their looks (although most are hot there too for me) . it's what's on the inside , how they treat people and how they conduct themselves .

as for fantasies (and role plays) .... yes she is the most fetching and desirable woman ever . i have to have her , no matter what . if i can't , i need to make her want to not be with another man ever that can come from looks , the way she moves , from knowing her and a host of other things ...

oh and for the violence thing , yes sometimes it's hot for a women to do it . but always better to have it done to them (in a good way) lmao
nicely put.

whyaskwhy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 12:41 AM   #24
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trill View Post
Point taken, but I disagree. Emily (PerfectlyFormed), Penny (gaggirl) and of course you yourself are just some of the natural beauty RB has to offer.
Aww thats nice of you to say, but you have never actually seen me.

I dont deny that there are some fine ladies on this board, but the majority of them arent going to look so good. Alot of them are fat, and they post pictures of themselves thinking they look good, and I just feel bad, you know? I work hard to look the way I do, and I wont even post pics because of insecurities (oh, and the fact that this is a board dedicated to rape fantasy and all and anonymity is best).

I dont know..where I'm from, being fit and having a nice body is widely appreciated by males. If you are plump in the least, the quality guys wont come knocking. And why should they? If you dont take care of yourself and excercise, and eat properly, then what does say about you?
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 01:44 AM   #25
whyaskwhy
****THE ONE****

whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
I dont know..where I'm from, being fit and having a nice body is widely appreciated by males. If you are plump in the least, the quality guys wont come knocking. And why should they? If you dont take care of yourself and excercise, and eat properly, then what does say about you?
I think you are correct but I think this goes both ways too.Girls should not be expected to fall over themselves getting to us if we men don't take care of ourselves either.I have people (guys) say to me "I don't get it.I have a good job,I own this or that,why do I have no luck with women?"and yet they have never seen the inside of a gym or quality clothing store.I mean come on!If you are only attracted to the in shape,well dressed,confident women then don't we owe it to ourselves to also be fit,well dressed,and confident so as to attract what we want?

whyaskwhy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 02:36 AM   #26
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trill View Post
Point taken, but I disagree. Emily (PerfectlyFormed), Penny (gaggirl) and of course you yourself are just some of the natural beauty RB has to offer.

lol Trill.. u do know my names not penny right?? its not annika either... oh and THANKS for the beautiful compliments and if curiosity is really killing u i be happy to tell u in a pm.

yes it would be niceif men took as much interest in themsselves gym and fashion wise than women do.. lately my tastesi in men are widening a little though, Im starting to go for solid shaved headed tattooed blokes lol I havent actually ever fucked one otuside of work so.... its of interest.

Touriquette is right, there is osmehting beautifu and something ugly about everyone. even the biggest man or woman, there is soemthing that is beautiful or attractive. even if its their eyes. and sometimes skinny peole can be pretty but horribly arrogant and vain, or unhealthier than a fat fit person.

I mean, I do wish everyone would go to the gym and stay healthy... I think health is the key factor for attractiveness, especially for me, but rape seems to encompass every kind of body shape and age. this rape thing is not just about looks but also about attitude, about revenge, and about familiarity. convenience, war. psychosis. what about granny rapists how do you explain that? its certianly not everything to do with looks.... but im betting some men will find that alluring.

Last edited by gaggirl; 12-11-2008 at 03:02 AM.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 10:26 AM   #27
Trill
Banned

Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaggirl View Post

lol Trill.. u do know my names not penny right?? its not annika either... oh and THANKS for the beautiful compliments and if curiosity is really killing u i be happy to tell u in a pm.
Oh! I thought it was since that's what you put on your myspace. OK, you've piqued my curiosity. I want your real name, and a full-body photo (doesn't have to be nude) in a PM.
Old 12-11-2008, 07:20 PM   #28
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Sorry I haven't read the whole thread but go me violence can be extremly sexy if done with fighting art. Technique makes thé différence between dogs fights and réal men élégant fight
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 04:15 AM   #29
crimsondesire
Privileged Member

crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I am confident in the way that I look and I am 19 and neither plain looking or plump. I like rape because of the domination aspect but generally violence does not do a thing for me in men or females. I take care of myself and am a good healthy smaller weighted female who likes a average to bigger weighted men.

Eyes wide open and mouth taped shut breathing barely,
hands tied up.

A loving heart completly ravished, a home for two,taught to share.

Blood runs thick on skin so pale
and just like my soul,body bare.

Tears are dry, mascara stale,
My twisted fairy tale.

Last edited by crimsondesire; 12-12-2008 at 04:17 AM.
crimsondesire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 02:32 PM   #30
ShyAngel
Privileged Member

ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:

I dont deny that there are some fine ladies on this board, but the majority of them arent going to look so good. Alot of them are fat, and they post pictures of themselves thinking they look good, and I just feel bad, you know? I work hard to look the way I do, and I wont even post pics because of insecurities (oh, and the fact that this is a board dedicated to rape fantasy and all and anonymity is best).

Just because someone is fat or plump doesn't mean they don't look good or are not healthy. While I respect anyone who feels good about themselves, a person like myself who doesn't have the body of a skinny supermodel can feel great about themselves as well.

I'm quite happy with the way I look and from the compliments I get from men, I do belive there are men out there that like a big woman. In fact I'm married to one
ShyAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 12:26 AM   #31
InnocentVirgin
Banned

InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:

Who the hell are you to make a statement like that?
Quote:
the majority of them arent going to look so good. Alot of them are fat, and they post pictures of themselves thinking they look good, and I just feel bad, you know?
I can wager that not one woman on this board wants you feeling bad for them nor your pity. Nor are you the authority on what constitutes a 'nice body' or 'fit'. That you make another statement
Quote:
If you are plump in the least, the quality guys wont come knocking. And why should they? If you dont take care of yourself and excercise, and eat properly, then what does say about you?
What does it say about you that you can blithly take your standards of beauty and dismiss the rest of the ladies that don't fit your ideal.

Shallow ideals like your 'plump in the least' crack is why so many teens are neurotic and barfing up perfectly good meals.

I further wager that you are very young. How else could you be so smug and full of yourself?

It's ok.. Life has some shit for you coming up. Good luck with it.

After that first kid maybe... tits are gonna drop a bit and that nice slim waist and ass will thicken, no matter how much you exercise.

It couldn't happen to a nicer gal.

Last edited by InnocentVirgin; 12-15-2008 at 12:28 AM.
InnocentVirgin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 10:46 AM   #32
Trill
Banned

Ouch.
Old 12-15-2008, 12:44 PM   #33
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conrad View Post
Is it?
I dont find it exactly hot, but it gives a good adrenaline boost, awakes insticts, etc.. Puts a chemical explosion in one's mind.
Old 12-17-2008, 09:33 AM   #34
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

If I may get back to the original topic, I find violence very appealling. Not necesairly in a sexual way (especially when it's two guys fighting), but hitting those primal areas of my brain still gets my blood boilling.

And there's just nothing like a tough, asskicking heroine being knocked down on her ass by a tougher bad guy
Old 12-17-2008, 02:07 PM   #35
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Awww...I must have touched a nerve. How is it that, um...full figured women say that they "may not be a skinny supermodel"...well no shit! You dont have to be a skinny supermodel to look good. Just be healthy and look straight, but alot of you dont.

Look, every woman no matter what looks she was born with has the ability to be hot. I am not ugly, but I'm not pretty either. And I have a really bad metabolism. If I let myself go, I would look like you guys. but I look damn fierce. I take care of myself, get my body looking right, get my hair and skin looking right, where the right clothes and I have the right attitude and thats all I need to do to be smokin' hot. And I am.

I dont care if you are fat. Its your life and your decision to be that way. Just dont hate on me because I notice those things. Since I touched a nerve I will leave that alone. I'm sorry if I offended you, but it is what it is.
Old 12-17-2008, 06:00 PM   #36
doggystylethatgirl
Banned

doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Talking

Quote:
Awww...I must have touched a nerve. How is it that, um...full figured women say that they "may not be a skinny supermodel"...well no shit! You dont have to be a skinny supermodel to look good. Just be healthy and look straight, but alot of you dont.

Look, every woman no matter what looks she was born with has the ability to be hot. I am not ugly, but I'm not pretty either. And I have a really bad metabolism. If I let myself go, I would look like you guys. but I look damn fierce. I take care of myself, get my body looking right, get my hair and skin looking right, where the right clothes and I have the right attitude and thats all I need to do to be smokin' hot. And I am.

I dont care if you are fat. Its your life and your decision to be that way. Just dont hate on me because I notice those things. Since I touched a nerve I will leave that alone. I'm sorry if I offended you, but it is what it is.

Do EVER post anything positive or happy ?

why do you have to have a "boarder line" kind of insulting posts in most of the threads you post in.

Aren't you ever happy

Violence hot? nope, also depends on how ruff is ruff
doggystylethatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 11:30 PM   #37
InnocentVirgin
Banned

InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:

Little girl, it matters not to me. And no, you could never offend me personally. That would mean I have to give a shit one way or the other about you.

The only nerve you touched was blithely subscribing your thoughts as being gospel on a board painting other women you perceive as fat as being worthless. You have no idea what people really look like. Internet is funny that way. I can post what I like and it can be WHO I like just as any other women. Because some would post as BBW or be honest - and show a pix you may not think is hot.. got news for you - someone thinks they are.

I never said I was heavy or fat or full figured or thin or anything. You read into my post what you want.

Run along now, in your clothing that probably makes you appear a slut to those of us that think class wins over your steaming hot body and hot clothes. Even dog shit steams when it's cold enough.

But personally? I am happy that you posted such.

I know who to ignore. It's nice when people make it plain n simple.
-----------
Terribly sorry to the rest of you wanting to stay on topic.

Please accept my apologies.
InnocentVirgin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 11:33 PM   #38
doggystylethatgirl
Banned

doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by InnocentVirgin View Post
Little girl, it matters not to me. And no, you could never offend me personally. That would mean I have to give a shit one way or the other about you.

The only nerve you touched was blithely subscribing your thoughts as being gospel on a board painting other women you perceive as fat as being worthless. You have no idea what people really look like. Internet is funny that way. I can post what I like and it can be WHO I like just as any other women. Because some would post as BBW or be honest - and show a pix you may not think is hot.. got news for you - someone thinks they are.

I never said I was heavy or fat or full figured or thin or anything. You read into my post what you want.

Run along now, in your clothing that probably makes you appear a slut to those of us that think class wins over your steaming hot body and hot clothes. Even dog shit steams when it's cold enough.

But personally? I am happy that you posted such.

I know who to ignore. It's nice when people make it plain n simple.
-----------
Terribly sorry to the rest of you wanting to stay on topic.

Please accept my apologies.

im sorry, but I cannot help from laughing at this , it made me smile & LMAO InnocentVirgin
doggystylethatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 11:52 PM   #39
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

Honestly innocentvirgin..if you didnt give a shit about me..you wouldnt have made that sad ass post directed at me. I dont care about your thoughts because I know they dont mean shit. And yes I did strike a cord because if you looked good at all you wouldnt have gotten so pissed and itchy fingers to type that bullshit. Girl, I'm a grown ass women and I think for myself. You are dismissed.

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 12-17-2008 at 11:59 PM.
Old 12-18-2008, 12:01 AM   #40
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Females showing violence is not hot
OH YES IS IS LOL !!

Do you watch prison break ? - if so there is a chick in it called Gretchen and i am telling you she is a fucking smouldering badass bitch !