Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-18-2006, 09:42 PM   #1
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Sexual Appropriateness Test

http://www.queendom.com/tests/minite...ex_approp.html

I scored 80 - Results below

When it comes to sex, you've got a solid grasp of the rules of fair play. You seem to know what is acceptable and what is plain out inappropriate, and likely apply this insight to your romantic dealings. Behavior like sleeping with people for an ulterior motive and making others uncomfortable with aggressive advances is just not your style! Way to go - this approach surely earns you a great deal of respect and allows you to maintain your own sense of integrity.

I admit that I did say I would have sex with someone for a house!
Jasmine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 09:53 PM   #2
Wiz
if ever a Wiz there was!

Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Your score = 80

All these tests lately. I just don't get it. I wasn't very evil but I had no morals, and now I'm 80% sexually appropriate . Me thinks that these tests have never been validated. BTW Jasmine, if I had a spare house, I'd make you an offer .
Old 11-18-2006, 10:50 PM   #3
Joanna
token average person lol

Joanna Level 2 (200+)Joanna Level 2 (200+)Joanna Level 2 (200+)

Ha ha I am so squeaky clean I must have a room already reserved in heaven

Your score = 100

When it comes to sex, you've got a solid grasp of the rules of fair play. You seem to know what is acceptable and what is plain out inappropriate, and likely apply this insight to your romantic dealings. Behavior like sleeping with people for an ulterior motive and making others uncomfortable with aggressive advances is just not your style! Way to go - this approach surely earns you a great deal of respect and allows you to maintain your own sense of integrity.
Joanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 11:10 PM   #4
Wiz
if ever a Wiz there was!

Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joanna
Ha ha I am so squeaky clean I must have a room already reserved in heaven...
Yeah, well we all start out that way Joanna, but you're young and there's still lots of time for us to save you from that fate
Old 11-19-2006, 01:10 AM   #5
BoredMom
Privileged Member

BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via ICQ to BoredMom Send a message via Yahoo to BoredMom

Your score = 55

What does your score mean?
While you don't totally lack common sense when it comes to sexual issues, you do have the occasional lapse in good judgment. You seem to KNOW what is acceptable and what is outright lowdown and dirty, but you put that knowledge aside and let hormones take over from time to time. For example, you recognize that hitting on a particular person is a no-no, or that certain behavior is a bit iffy, but you just can't resist the temptation to do it anyway. This might not be such a big deal if you handle it well and recognize the possible consequences of your actions, but it could also seriously backfire on you and get you in some sticky situations. Be careful!

Looks like I straddle the fence on most things.
BoredMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 03:39 AM   #6
Louise
Privileged Member

Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

OK...im not posting my score! Must be wrong or something.
Old 11-19-2006, 11:59 AM   #7
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiz
Your score = 80

All these tests lately. I just don't get it. I wasn't very evil but I had no morals, and now I'm 80% sexually appropriate . Me thinks that these tests have never been validated. BTW Jasmine, if I had a spare house, I'd make you an offer .
Now, what fun would validated tests be?

I didn't say that a house was required, it was just on the questionnaire..
Old 11-19-2006, 12:00 PM   #8
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louise
OK...im not posting my score! Must be wrong or something.

I'm betting that you got a 100!!!! Would that have anything to do with you being British! Guess you didn't need the house! LOL
Old 11-19-2006, 12:03 PM   #9
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Looks like I straddle the fence on most things.[/QUOTE]

I would prefer to think it means that you know when you can get away with being bad
Old 11-19-2006, 12:05 PM   #10
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoredMom
Your score = 55

What does your score mean?
While you don't totally lack common sense when it comes to sexual issues, you do have the occasional lapse in good judgment. You seem to KNOW what is acceptable and what is outright lowdown and dirty, but you put that knowledge aside and let hormones take over from time to time. For example, you recognize that hitting on a particular person is a no-no, or that certain behavior is a bit iffy, but you just can't resist the temptation to do it anyway. This might not be such a big deal if you handle it well and recognize the possible consequences of your actions, but it could also seriously backfire on you and get you in some sticky situations. Be careful!

Looks like I straddle the fence on most things.

I would prefer to think it means that you know when you can get away with being bad
Old 11-19-2006, 12:08 PM   #11
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joanna
Ha ha I am so squeaky clean I must have a room already reserved in heaven

Your score = 100

Nothing wrong with being appropriate especially as a woman!
Old 11-19-2006, 12:42 PM   #12
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Your score = 100

ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 01:35 PM   #13
Wiz
if ever a Wiz there was!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney
Your score = 100....
Not even for a brand new dream house that you would never be able to have otherwise? Wow, that's impressive
Old 11-19-2006, 03:57 PM   #14
toromieda

toromieda has initial reputation

Quote:
Watch out, you're playing in some dangerous territory! Your answers revealed that you lack some common sense about what is acceptable when it comes to the bedroom arena. In fact, you may even behave in ways that offend or outright tick off other people; for example, hitting on the wrong people at the wrong time, using sex as a bargaining tool, or going along with the inappropriate behavior of others. You may want to take a good at look at the little games you are getting entangled in and ask yourself a few questions: Are you taking risks that could end up hurting either yourself or others? Could you be getting a bad reputation as a result of your escapades? Consider the consequences of your actions!
Score = 20.

On the other hand,

Quote:
Score = 75

Probably lie some where in between, depending on my mental state at that time.

Regardless, I am not crazy. I do have a responsible job, I do have kids, yeah, I know, they do not prove you are sane, but I beleive by the time my kdis leave home, I will be.

Good luck to you all.
toromieda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 06:13 PM   #15
Jasmine
Privileged Member

I don't understand Tor, you took it twice and came back with 2 sets of scores. Which one did you answer honestly.
Old 11-19-2006, 07:29 PM   #16
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiz
Not even for a brand new dream house that you would never be able to have otherwise? Wow, that's impressive
I answered these questions based on what I would do in my everyday life. I am extremely hard to get and dont have casual sex, so I got a perfect 100

as for the house...maybe I should reevaluate what I would and wouldnt do....
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 08:02 PM   #17
toromieda

toromieda has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasmine
I don't understand Tor, you took it twice and came back with 2 sets of scores. Which one did you answer honestly.
I suppose it depends on your age.

first i answered all no's then next, I answered all yes, and wound up with the two scores.

Yeah, no matter how, I can't be perfect.

But I know, I am easy.

Oh, gosh, darn, tomorrow is Monday.

Thanks for the reply.
toromieda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 08:51 PM   #18
BeDastardly

BeDastardly has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to BeDastardly Send a message via Yahoo to BeDastardly
Default Proving once again I'm one of the baddest men on the planet.....

BeDastardly once again lives up to his nomenclature! (and yes, I DID answer honestly.)

Score = 10

Watch out, you're playing in some dangerous territory! Your answers revealed that you lack some common sense about what is acceptable when it comes to the bedroom arena. In fact, you may even behave in ways that offend or outright tick off other people; for example, hitting on the wrong people at the wrong time, using sex as a bargaining tool, or going along with the inappropriate behavior of others. You may want to take a good at look at the little games you are getting entangled in and ask yourself a few questions: Are you taking risks that could end up hurting either yourself or others? Could you be getting a bad reputation as a result of your escapades? Consider the consequences of your actions!
Old 11-19-2006, 09:56 PM   #19
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Ummm... score of 35

While you don't totally lack common sense when it comes to sexual issues, you do have the occasional lapse in good judgment. You seem to KNOW what is acceptable and what is outright lowdown and dirty, but you put that knowledge aside and let hormones take over from time to time. (whats wrong with that?) For example, you recognize that hitting on a particular person is a no-no, or that certain behavior is a bit iffy, but you just can't resist the temptation to do it anyway. This might not be such a big deal if you handle it well and recognize the possible consequences of your actions, but it could also seriously backfire on you and get you in some sticky situations. Be careful!
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 09:57 PM   #20
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

tell me Dastardly was it the cousin? lol
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote