Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-24-2007, 07:50 PM   #1
Highwayman

Highwayman has initial reputation
Default The Ex - (Shadowed_Love & Highwayman)

I remember the first time I saw you, Your hair blowing in the breeze as you walked through the park. I remember going out of my way everyday just to see you walk by, Until the day I plucked up the courage to finally speak to you. I remember the way you smiled as I stumbled over my words like a bumbling idiot. But most of all I remember how I felt when you agreed to go out with me that night. What followed was the happiest eighteen months of my life.

I remember it all like it was yesterday…

But now I found myself sitting in my car watching as you laughed and joked with him. My anger burning inside of me as I watched him lean in and kiss you. Ever since the day you told me it was over I have been watching you, Watching you make a new life with him. The more I watched the more my jealousy turned to anger.

How could you leave me for him…

As I watched I saw him climb into his car, The overnight bag testifying to the fact that he was going to be out of town for a few days. An hour after you waved him off I step out of my car and make my way up to your front door.

Your quite voice calls through the door in response to my knock “Who is it ?”

“Mark” I shout back trying hard to keep my voice calm “We need to talk”…..
Highwayman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2007, 07:47 PM   #2
Shadowed_Love

Shadowed_Love has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadowed_Love

Sighing lightly, I move to stand by the window of our front room, taking advantage of the view to the street so that i can watch as my current boyfriend, and live-in partner, drives away. The small apartment seems strangely empty without him and for a moment i'm not quite sure what to do with myself, staring absently down the road in the direction of Pete's car.

Tucking a loose strand of hair behind my ear, i turn from the window and make my way into the bedroom, smiling lightly at the sight of clothes strewn upon the floor. Pete rarely goes out of town unless he absolutely has to and on those occassion we make the most of our last night together for a few days.

I've only just finished straightening up the bedroom and moved on to wash up the dinner plates from last night when a rather loud knock sounds at my front door. Not expecting a guest, i move into the hallway and call out to whoevers there, surprised when i hear that it is you. Having not seen you in quite some time and feeling a little awkward about our break-up, i hesitate for a moment before deciding that letting you in for a little won't do any harm.

Unlatching the door, i draw it open and offer you a warm smile, "Hi Mark, this is a surprise.." i comment, pulling the door further open so that you can step inside. I'm not exactly well dressed, having planned on spending the day tidying the flat i threw on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt after stepping out of the shower, yet the material still seems to manage to hug my curves and show off my long legs. My light brown hair is drawn up out of my face and still a little damp from where i've washed it earlier, and though i'm wearing no make-up i'm can still pass as an attractive young woman.

"What's up?" i ask as casually as i can manage, gesturing for you to head down the hall and into the living room.
Shadowed_Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 12:52 PM   #3
Highwayman

As you open the door I force a smile, “Hi” I say as I step inside, at your gesture I make my way down the hall. Taking a seat on the couch I look around me “You have made a few changes I see” I murmur indicating the new furniture.

You smile as you sit “Well it has been a while” you say “It’s been almost a year since the last time you were here”. You shift uncomfortably under my gaze “So tell me Mark what brings you here, What is it we need to talk about”.

I shift in my seat perching right on the edge as I wring my hands “You look good” I tell you my eyes roaming over your curves “I am here because I want you back”. “We were good together, you can’t deny it” I slide off the couch kneeling on the floor before you my hands on your knees “I need you”…..
Old 12-27-2007, 01:13 PM   #4
Shadowed_Love

[Hey, if it's ok with you can i control what i say and do? Makes it a little more realistic! Thanks ^_^. I'll go with what you said on this one, but next time please let me control me. Thankies]

I push the door over, hearing the lock click shut as i follow you into the living room and ease myself into one of the arm chairs as you take a seat on the couch. Glancing around the room at your comment, I smile lightly, "Yes i suppose i have, the old set was getting a little worn..."

Pausing, i bring my gaze back to you, "Well i has been a while...it's been almost a year since the last time you were here.." I drop my gaze to the floor, finding your stare a little uncomfortable as i ask why you are here and what it is you need to talk about. Your compliment isn't expected and only seemed to make me more uncomfortable, but i let it pass as you continue to speak.

Eyes widening as you kneel down in front of me, i draw back slightly, shifting uncomfortably, "Mark...you know i'm with Pete. I'm happy with Pete, i love him..." I shake my head lightly, my hands resting upon yours and lightly pushing at them, "Yes we were good when we were together but that was a year ago, i've moved on.....and i think you should too Mark.."
Old 12-27-2007, 01:54 PM   #5
Highwayman

[Fine by me, Sorry]

I smile as I feel your hands on mine, For the briefest instant It feels like old times, But then I feel the gentle put persistent push as you brush my hands aside. I slump back onto my heels my hands falling to the floor as you speak. Your words are like acid, burning through my skin.

“You used to say you love me” Clenching my hands into fists in an attempt to stop them from shaking as my anger building within me once again as I picture you with him, Picture you saying those words to him. Pushing myself to my feet I tower over your sitting form “You loved me once you could again”. My hands reaches out grasping your arms pulling you up from the chair. Up close I can smell your recently washed hair, The smell of your shampoo bringing back memories.

“Besides I still love you” Leaning forward, I press my lips against yours forcing the kiss I had hoped for….
Old 12-27-2007, 02:45 PM   #6
Shadowed_Love

[No problem!]

I release a sigh as you seem determined to push the issue, but the sudden movement of you moving to your feet startles me and i'm beginning to realise just how easy it would be for you to over-power me. "Mark..." i murmur lightly, releasing a slight cry of alarm as you reach out and grab my arms, your fingers gripping my slender arms tight enough that it hurts a little.

"No Mark...it's over..." i begin, but the rest of my words are cut off as you crush your lips against mine, forcing a kiss from my reluctant mouth. Hesitating for a moment, i raise my hands and brace them against your chest, attempting to push you away as i pull my head back. "Stop it Mark! I think..i think you should leave."
Old 12-27-2007, 06:20 PM   #7
Highwayman

I feel your hands on my chest pushing against me as you pull your head back breaking my kiss. “Leave” I shout pushing you back down into your chair. I pace the room back and forth before you finally coming to a stop at the living room door.

I slam it shut with such force the pictures fall from the wall, “I’m not going anywhere” I say as I turn back to face you “Maybe you just need a little reminder”. I walk back across to you and run my fingers through your hair, Tilting your head back “You always said no one could make you cum like I do”…
Old 12-27-2007, 06:41 PM   #8
Shadowed_Love

I fall back into the chair with a slight cry, looking up at you in alarm as my hands move to grip the arms, ready to pull myself back up. My soft blue hues follow you to the living room door, expecting you to pass through them but instead you slam the door shut, making me jump in alarm. Casting only a glance to the pictures that shatter upon the floor, i return my gaze to you, hurriedly rising to my feet.

Your finger entangle in my hair, bringing my head back so that i am forced to stare up into your face. "No...no Mark, stop it!" i gasp, my hands once again pushing against your chest, as i try to slip from your grip.
Old 12-27-2007, 07:56 PM   #9
Highwayman

Even standing you barely come up to my chest, So you attempts to push me away are more an annoyance than a hindrance. I smile “You always did play hard to get”. With my hand still entwined in your hair a step back a little looking down at you, “you know I missed these” I say as I reach forward with my free hand and cup your breast, gently caressing the soft flesh through your t-shirt.

My thumb beginning to circle the nipple as it hardens, and push against the thin material of your top. Letting my hand drop I tug at the base of your t-shirt, lifting it higher as my hand slides across the bare flesh of your stomach “What do you think Pete will say when he finds out I spent the night”.

I look around us for a second “So what’s it to be” I ask “The bedroom or do you just want to do it here on the floor” ?….
Old 12-27-2007, 08:00 PM   #10
Shadowed_Love

You are beginning to frighten me now as my small hands strain against your broad chest, trying to get you away from me or vice versa. Fingers seeming to tighten in my hair, my escape is stopped as my attention is drawn to my chest as your hand reaches out to carress one of my breasts. A gasp escapes me as my hands drop to circle your wrist, trying to pull it away from my body. "Stop it Mark! Stop it now!!"

My voice wavers dangerously, the fear becoming evident in my tone as a shudder passes through my figure, feeling your skin brush against my own as your hand slips beneath my t-shirt. "No!" I release a shriek, tearing myself out of your grip and moving swiftly to position myself behind the couch, placing it between the two of us.

"Stay away from my Mark..go, just go..." i demand, realising my mobile is in my jeans pocket and i draw it out, grasping it in my hand, "Get out Mark, or i'll call the cops.."
Old 12-27-2007, 08:36 PM   #11
Highwayman

As you position yourself behind the couch I can clearly hear the change in your voice as the fear creeps in. Though I should be repulsed by it strangely I find it a turn on. At the sight of your mobile my eyes darken, In a heartbeat I am bouncing over the couch my hand lashing out to slap across the side of your face.

The sound of the slap seems to echo around the room, before being drowned out by the crash as I cannon into you knocking you off balance. I hit the ground hard, cursing as I push myself up grasping for your phone still held tightly in your grasp. My hand closing around it blocking the keys preventing you from dialling out , for the moment at least.

As we wrestle for the phone my anger gets the better of me, I relinquish my grasp on the phone only to follow it up with two punches to your midsection….
Old 12-28-2007, 10:31 AM   #12
Shadowed_Love

Eyes widen as you lunge over the couch toward me, unable to tear myself away from where i stand as i watch you. A cry of pain escapes me as your hand collides with my cheek, knocking me sideways before your weight propels me the rest of the way down and onto the floor. My cheek stings painfully, a red handprint marking my pale skin as I struggle to keep my mobile out of your grip, squirming beneath you.

Attempting to pry your fingers away from the keys i do not notice you draw your hand back and as i successfully free the phone, your fist connects with my stomach. A groan of pain escapes me as i double up, gasping for air as the second punch forces it from my lungs. My grip loosens around my phone as i writhe upon the ground in pain, tears gathering in my eyes.
Old 12-28-2007, 11:42 AM   #13
Highwayman

Picking up your phone as it clatters to the floor, I throw it against the wall chuckling as I breaks into little pieces. As you roll upon the floor I straddle your waist. My weight pressing down on your hips as I sit upon you pinning you underneath me.

Slowly I tug at your t-shirt, sliding it higher, lifting it over the swell of your breasts and letting I fall punched up across your chest “Just as I remember them” I whisper as I take in the sight of your naked breast, The skin covering them is creamy white, a stark contrast to the rest of your tanned body.

Reaching down my hands I knead the soft flesh, my fingers digging in cruelly. Twisting the nipples I smile “So you where going to call the cops Eh” I ask as I pull on each nipple lifting your tits clear of your chest until the skin is stretched to the max. “I will have to punish you for that”….
Old 12-28-2007, 06:24 PM   #14
Shadowed_Love

I claw desperately for my phone as i realise that I must have dropped it, but your hands snatch it away before i can get hold of it. Releasing a faint whimper as i hear it shatter, realising that i'd have to reach the flat phone if i wanted to call for help but your weight pushes me down upon the floor, keeping me from moving.

Small hands slap and thrash out at you as i try to stop you from pulling my t-shirt above my head, twisting beneath your weight. "No.. no Mark, stop it!" i gasp desperately, feeling the cool air rush against my breasts, fingers circling your wrists.

The soft pink nipples harden against the cold, through fear and beneath your touch. A whimper of pain escapes me as you twist and pull, drawing my breasts into sore peaks. Tears gather in my eyes as i try to pull your hands away from me. "Please Mark..please..don't do this.."
Old 12-28-2007, 07:29 PM   #15
Highwayman

Letting your breasts fall back, I wrench your hands from around my waist and wrestle them above your head, Pinning them down. I slide myself lower, My ass grinding over your hips as I slip down your legs. From my new position I am able to lower myself down on top of you, My lips descending upon your breasts.

Softly I kiss my way across your breast, Covering the entire mound In little kisses as I circle my way to your nipples, Before sucking it between my lips, My tongue flicking over the sensitive tip. I move across repeating the process on the other.

Lifting my head, I look into your tear filled eyes “I can’t stop baby, I won’t stop, Not until you say you will come back to me” I transfer your my grip of your wrists into a single hand as I slide the other down your side, Lifting myself slightly I snake my hand across your waist as I search for the button of your jeans.

Working the button free I tug the zip down, worming my hand inside….
Old 12-29-2007, 11:33 AM   #16
Shadowed_Love

I struggle against your grip and strength, twisting and turning beneath you in an attempt to keep my hands free, but you overpower me swiftly and crush my wrists against the floor. My chest rises and falls rapidly as i feel your weight shift upon me as you slide down until the full length of your body pushes down upon me. "Please..Mark..please.." i whimper as your lips descend upon my breasts, sucking and kissing against the soft and sensitive skin, causing me to squirm and shift beneath you.

I stare back into your eyes, finding no compassion in them, no mercy. A strangled sound escapes me as i shake my head in desperation, feeling you shift my slender wrists into one of your hands. My body shudders as your free hand slips down my side, eyes widening as i realise what your are doing, hips twisting and bucking beneath you in an attempt to wrench myself free.

The waist band of my jeans slacken as your manage to pop the button free, the zip causing you little trouble as you ease it down. There is now room for your hand, your fingertips wriggling into the warm space between the fabric and my body. "No..stop!! Stop!" i practically scream, shifting beneath your weight.
Old 12-30-2007, 11:16 AM   #17
Highwayman

Slowly I walk my fingers across your exposed panties as you squirm beneath me trying you shake loose. As you protests grow in volume I wrench my hand from under your jeans and slap it across your face, following it up by backhanding you across the other cheek.

“Shut up” I tell you as I shove my hand back inside your jeans, Roughly forcing it down between your legs to palm your mound, my middle finger pressing down on you panties pushing them into your slit, forming a definite camel toe “Shut up and hold still” I repeat “It’s not like I haven’t been there before I tell you .

For the next few minutes I slowly caress your pussy, working my fingers up and down your slit, teasing your clit through the thin material of your underwear. Meanwhile my lips have returned to your breasts, sucking upon both nipples in turn, Biting down and crushing the sensitive tips between my teeth.

Pushing myself up I withdraw my hand, Letting go of your wrists I roll you over onto your front. My hands instantly dropping to your hips, As I begin to tug at your jeans dragging them down over your butt. “Tell me, Has Paul fucked that sweet little ass of yours” I ask my hand smacking down on your right buttock before return to pull your jeans down around your ankles…..
Old 12-30-2007, 11:33 AM   #18
Shadowed_Love

The force of your slap snaps my head first one way and then the other, leaving me staring up at you in a daze as you demand me to shut my mouth. Feeling your hand force itself back into my jeans, i release a strangled whimper, shifting against the ground in a weak attempt to remove you. Eyes squeeze shut as your fingertip pushes the thin fabric of my panties into my slit. "Please...i don't want this..stop.."

My pleas continued as your fingers continued to run against the grove in my panties, rubbing and caressing my sensitive folds and clit, drawing weak gasps and whimpers from me as i continued to try and shift to escape your touch. My arms strained against your grip, trying to work my wrists free of you hand so that i can push you from me, but your strength crushes them against the ground.

A cry of pain escapes me as you bite down upon the sensitive peaks of my nipples, making my back arch painfully upon the ground, "Stop..Mark that hurts.." i gasp, my struggles renewing as i try to shake you off.

Suddenly your hand withdraws from the warm confines of my jeans and your mouth lifts from my breasts as you force me onto my stomach. With my hands now loose, i desperately attempt to crawl away from you as you drag my jeans down off my hips. Ignoring your question, i kick wildly out at you and scramble across the floor, attempting to escape you.
Old 12-30-2007, 11:59 AM   #19
Highwayman

As you scramble across the floor i place my foot down on your jeans, letting you do the job of removing them from around your ankles as your legs kick out and claw at the floor in a desperate attempt to escape me.

I walk beside you as you crawl, every time you attempt to get up i kick your arms or legs out from under you. Laughing as you crash back down to the floor.

As i walk i reach up and pull my shirt up over my head, Throwing it down as my hands undo my jeans. Slowly you crawl, circling the couch and making for the living room door as i keep pace with you. Just as you reach the door i grab hold of your ankle, dragging you back towards the couch.

Reaching down i haul you up and throw you down on the soft cushions. Kicking my shoes off i shrug my jeans down and off. Now standing before you in only my boxers. You can clearly see my dick is hard as my underwear strains to hold it.

Tugging down on the elastic i tuck the waistband under my nuts as i fist my hard shaft, "It could use a little attention" i tell you as i edge closer to you my hand snaking out and winding into your hair as i pull you to me "Give it a little kiss baby".....
Old 12-30-2007, 12:18 PM   #20
Shadowed_Love

I feel the jeans tug at my ankels and desperately kick my feet free so that i can scramble further away from you, aware of your shadow as you follow my movements. Each time i desperately attempt to scramble to my feet i'm felled to the ground by a swift kick, followed by your cold laugh. Sobbing now, my body aches with the constant impact with the floor, but my eyes catch sight of the living room door and i quicken my pace, desperate to get away from you.

As my hand reaches through the doorway, i feel your hand close around my ankle and a tug, dragging me back the way i had come. Kicking out i try to free my leg from your grip, but even once your fingers leave my ankle, your hands grasp my arms and lift me up, tossing me upon the couch. Eyes widen as i realise you are all but naked, i scramble into an upright position, shrinking into the corner.

As you approach me, dick in hand, i release a startled cry and attempt to bolt away from you but your fingers entwined in my hair, pulls me sharply back to you, face to face with the swollen head of your dick. Lips sealing together, i shake my head desperately, bright blue eyes shimmering with tears as i silently plead with you to let me go.