Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-02-2007, 09:40 AM   #1
Key Largo

Key Largo has initial reputation
Default the usual acts of humiliation

I am writing a story and need a little input.

There are always the usual humiliation acts that a guy does to humiliate a woman. But I really want something original. Something unique, maybe something that people haven't thought of before.

So just to set up a little, imagine a man has some overwhelmingly, compelling hold on a female victim. She is convinced that if she does not do exactly as she is told in the next five minutes that her life will end or something even more important to her will suffer.

The man and the victim are not alone. There are other people present, however, some are not willing to help her and the ones who are willing are not able to help.

The desire of the man is to humiliate her. What could the man do to her or what could he demand of her that would humiliate her?

Let your imagination run wild. Does it involve the other people? Is it something she has to do to herself? Is it something she must do for him or for another person? Is it the way she reacts to something done to her? What would humiliate her more than anything else?

If you fantasies include you being the victim, your ideas would be much more interesting to me, because they would have a better perspective on what is really humiliating.

One of the thoughts I had was to tie her down and stimulate her to an involuntary orgasm in front of the other people. But there are problems with that. It may be impossible. It may not turn out to be that scary. There may be other things that would be much more humiliating. Those are the things I would like input on.
Key Largo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 10:17 AM   #2
Key Largo

Key Largo has initial reputation

It occurred to me to ask people who have fantasies of being a rape victim if their personal fantasies more often involve rough quick animal sex or maybe some more often involve abduction, humiliation and sexual demands made over a longer length of time.

Is it about fifty fifty or are there more fantasies for one or the other?
Key Largo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 11:45 AM   #3
Beardy
Dark alley walker

Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I think that the thing would most humiliate me is to be forced to have sex with another woman, maybe a close friend of mine, until we had or pretend to have an orgasm. Well, if we pretend to have an orgasm, then the attacker force us to keep having sex.
I´ve never had lesbian sex. I don´t like it. That would humiliate me for sure.

About the second question, more or less 75 % rough quick rape, 25 % abduction. Beating, fighting and insulting 100%.

Last edited by Beardy; 01-02-2007 at 09:00 PM.
Beardy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 09:08 PM   #4
hornybisexualbitch
Daughter of Jasmine

hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

hey, i think maybe you could make her find 3 or 4 or the other people to pick make her have sex with them, then make her lick up the mess and say thank u. Also if she isn't bi make it at least one girl that she has to make orgasim. To the second one um i would want more of the teasing, and longer aduction, and all not just a quicky.

Smiles are contagious, share one, the small things can brighten someones day.
hornybisexualbitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 09:43 PM   #5
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Being made to fuck other women or even every man in the whole damn room would honestly not be humiliating for me, like wise having an orgasm with a rapist where I didnt have to or want to have one, I guess that would be only slightly humilating for me. Call me name, I dont care.. water off a ducks back

But having to do myself in front of people would! I think anything intensely private.. masturbation, going to the toilet, being spied on and filmed for all to see (I felt very humiliated when a copper showed me some undercover pics and taped conversations taken of yours truly during an interview once ) even being made to look gullible.. or foolish like "ha ha tricked you!" being made to fight for something but its obviously a losing battle, and everyone gets to witness my humiliating loss...

I guess it has to be something that I am partially responsible for doing by myself, not something that someone forces me to do... in order for it to be humiliating. but thats for me! youll just have to work out what makes your particular victim tick

needless to say I'm not a fan of humiliation lol

I thnk about rough hard rape maybe 40% of the time, and stalker/ abduction/ revenge 60%
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 10:42 PM   #6
johntackle2006

johntackle2006 Level 8 (800+)johntackle2006 Level 8 (800+)johntackle2006 Level 8 (800+)johntackle2006 Level 8 (800+)johntackle2006 Level 8 (800+)johntackle2006 Level 8 (800+)johntackle2006 Level 8 (800+)

I think having her stimulate herself while she has to make up a story about how she wants to be violated by her father and or other male member of her family. or have her confess in explicit detail any past violations she may have had happen to her.
That's my two bits.
johntackle2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 11:56 PM   #7
adamo

adamo has initial reputation

Well, dont know if that idea will be suitable for your story but forced shaving of pubic hair ( for those woman who have it ) is very humiliating.
adamo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 12:14 AM   #8
Deadfish0624

Deadfish0624 has initial reputation
Send a message via AIM to Deadfish0624

Deleted by the User.

Last edited by Deadfish0624; 07-25-2010 at 01:05 PM. Reason: Deleted by the User.
Deadfish0624 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 12:57 AM   #9
Forced Entry

Forced Entry Level 8 (800+)Forced Entry Level 8 (800+)Forced Entry Level 8 (800+)Forced Entry Level 8 (800+)Forced Entry Level 8 (800+)Forced Entry Level 8 (800+)Forced Entry Level 8 (800+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Forced Entry

Make her have sex with her father?
Old 01-03-2007, 03:27 AM   #10
mdave

mdave has initial reputation
Default Ways to humiliate

Well Key Largo, First it is perfectly simple to force a woman, to climax without her having any control. I have done this numerous times using a simple toy called a butterfly.
You strap it on with straps which run between the legs and up the ass crack to the waist as well as straps which attach around the waist.
It intrudes between the womans lips where she is most vulnerable and presses against the clit. turn it on and watch the show. Not only will she come but come again and again until she collapses or you turn it off.

If you know of me you will know one humiliation I use is to force a woamn to beg for the bathroom and keep poutting her off. she is desperate, squirming begging even her rapist to not make her humiliate herself by wetting or dirtying her Panties and the bed under her.
I have no mercy and will order her to do it then rape her in her puddle and leave her in it.
As she is helpless to do anything else and does not know if she will stay soiled for minutes, hours or even days without any other recouse than to continue pissing herslef and eventually messing as well she is totally under your control. And there are very few women even among those who might enjoy wet sex, who will not be humiliated by the loss of control
mdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 07:29 PM   #11
Andering REDDSON
Banned

Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Check your PM’s.
Andering REDDSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 12:16 PM   #12
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

So you want to write an unique story and want us to imagine it for you ... boy, that's what I would call lazy creativity ...

Quote:
But I really want something original. Something unique, maybe something that people haven't thought of before.
I'm sorry to disappoint you there, but I think in sexual fantasies are as old as mankind itself ... everything has been thought of before already ...
Old 01-08-2007, 08:25 AM   #13
_lawless
Chaos Bringer

_lawless Level 3 (300+)_lawless Level 3 (300+)_lawless Level 3 (300+)_lawless Level 3 (300+)
Send a message via MSN to _lawless Send a message via Yahoo to _lawless

This is just one of my friend's fetishes...

Girl gets kidnapped, and is forced, at gunsight, to strip in the cold weather. She is in the snow, and her nipples pirk up instantly. Then, the man forces her to hike up her leg and urinate on the snow. After that, he walks her to his door (while she's on all fours.) and then he finishes it off with an ice-cold hand spanking.
_lawless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 09:28 AM   #14
dark_d3viant
Privileged Member

dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I think humiliation is subject to each person's likes or dislikes. Some people are terrified of voyeurism, some love it. Some hate pissing themselves & see it as humiliating, some don't. It's difficult. If you were looking for something that makes people go 'URGH' and slightly terrify them, do a bit of sick film research.. just an idea, although that would be plagarism you could get some ideas I guess.

The only thing I think I would find deeply humiliating is being tied up & gagged in a closet, and being made to watch (through the gap in the door) my husband have sex with women. Although that wouldn't be arousing to me... and I'd probably kill him afterwards The things I find humiliating AND sexually arousing are usually doing his bidding in any way he sees fit (think human slave) and then being degraded, called names...etc.

hmm, I'll have to go away & have a think about it...
dark_d3viant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 01:28 PM   #15
Inglot

Inglot has initial reputation

I think the most humilitating thing would be to force a mother and daughter to masturbate in front of each other. The rapist tells them that the first one to cum will be raped in the asshole. Each one wants to protect the other and they both masturbate trying to cum first to protect the other ( Are foruce to watch each other Very Humilitating). Of course the rapist has lied and when the mother cums first. He rapes her asshole while the daughter cintinues to masturbate. While raping the mothers asshole he make her lick her daughters asshole while she cums. The rapist cums in the mothers asshole and then makes the daughter lick her mothers ass clean. Telling the daughter if she does'nt clean her mothers asshole of all the cum. He will rape her mothers ass again. This can go on and on and on....

This would be great story...
Inglot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 01:43 PM   #16
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Good Idea Inglot! And by the way welcome to the Board honey!! Glad you got away from the Tea Room to visit our site here!
With broken glass
And cirumcized the skipper!
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 07:08 AM   #17
dominantuk

dominantuk Level 1 (100+)dominantuk Level 1 (100+)

hard rough anal sex

followed by forcing the victim to suck it after its been in her ass.

thats what i call humilliation.
Old 03-20-2007, 07:26 AM   #18
Louise
Privileged Member

Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_d3viant
I think humiliation is subject to each person's likes or dislikes. Some people are terrified of voyeurism, some love it. Some hate pissing themselves & see it as humiliating, some don't. It's difficult. If you were looking for something that makes people go 'URGH' and slightly terrify them, do a bit of sick film research.. just an idea, although that would be plagarism you could get some ideas I guess.

hmm, I'll have to go away & have a think about it...
I couldnt agree more with Dark.

I think humiliation during a fantasy rape story or RP is dependent on the individuals character too. So, for example...a confirmed Lesbian being raped could be the old "cum in the face" thing....a very religious woman, anally raped in front of her equally religious husband...the timid librarian raped or forced to masturbate in public...

Erm...sorry...its been a while since ive written...really need to get back to my stories!
Old 03-20-2007, 07:59 AM   #19
UK_girl

UK_girl Level 2 (200+)UK_girl Level 2 (200+)UK_girl Level 2 (200+)
Send a message via Yahoo to UK_girl
Default The Usual Acts of Humilation

I have to agree with Louise. It depends on the "victims" circumstances, and who else is there to witness her humilation!

In my case my b/f does terrible things with white panties and a pair of yellow marigolds.

Nessa
UK_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 03:50 AM   #20
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inglot
I think the most humilitating thing would be to force a mother and daughter to masturbate in front of each other. The rapist tells them that the first one to cum will be raped in the asshole. Each one wants to protect the other and they both masturbate trying to cum first to protect the other ( Are foruce to watch each other Very Humilitating). Of course the rapist has lied and when the mother cums first. He rapes her asshole while the daughter cintinues to masturbate. While raping the mothers asshole he make her lick her daughters asshole while she cums. The rapist cums in the mothers asshole and then makes the daughter lick her mothers ass clean. Telling the daughter if she does'nt clean her mothers asshole of all the cum. He will rape her mothers ass again. This can go on and on and on....

This would be great story...

LMAO...LMAO ...HELL YEAH!!!