Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-20-2012, 02:14 AM   #1201
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lysyn View Post
Mmm I can think of no one better suited to the role of disciplinarian than you, SD. Now then, the job is yours but only if you promise to use that whip on me too.
Oh, I promise to use that whip on you often Lys!
Old 09-23-2012, 06:35 PM   #1202
GirlAnachronism

GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Guys...I'm really upset still...

I might have to save up for a Vancouver Giants Jersey, and the last time I almost did that it was Lucic jersey, what a mistake that could of been.
leave me dying on the ground.
And I want love to
split my mouth wide open and
cover up my ears,
and never let me hear a sound.
GirlAnachronism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 08:17 PM   #1203
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I feel your pain and was recently talking with another Canucks fan I know who was bemoaning the fact she may have to actually pay attention to the Vancouver Giants!

END THE LOCKOUT YOU BASTARDS!!!!!!!
Old 09-25-2012, 12:39 AM   #1204
GirlAnachronism

GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Bemoaning lol, they aren't so bad, last lock out we had the Giants were the best team in the Western Hockey league, I don't see that happening again, but we can dream - it was nice to have a hockey team in Vancouver actually win a cup hahaha.

Side note; Seattle might get a hockey team! Their city council (or seattle equivalent) just signed off on approval for a new stadium, the main goal was to get the Sonics back (basketball..ew) but they also want to bring in a NHL team. If G.Bettz would allow it they could move either Florida or Phoenix up there, and send the other to Quebec City...ideally. Then we wouldn't have anymore weak links in the league, except for maybe Nashville.
And I want love to
cover up my ears,
Old 09-28-2012, 03:52 PM   #1205
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

I think that Portland Oregon would also be a really good fit for a place move the Coyotes! I don't see the Florida Panthers moving anywhere though since they are a pretty financially successful team due to all the retiriees from other places who are hockey fans in Florida.

More importantly the NHL and NHLPA have resumed negotiations today so hopefully there will be progress and we'll get a regular season even if the preseason has been cancelled!
Old 10-03-2012, 04:26 PM   #1206
GirlAnachronism

I'd still rather see Seattle get a team. It's driving distance from Vancouver, it would be nice not to have to buy a plane ticket to piss off other fans in their own city. Have you seen what they call a media scrum in florida? Its like...3 reporters... I don't think that indicates much love for hockey down in the sunshine state (thats florida right?)

Not holding my breath. The season is done. Better to come to terms with it now. The worst part is this lock out caused lots of lay offs in the lounges, bars and restaurants in every hockey city, doesn't just effect the million players and billionaire owners. I've put my jersey back in the closet, don't expect to be wearing it this year.. Hopefully world juniors will be made more interesting with the young hockey stars reppin their countries like in 05.
And I want love to
cover up my ears,
Old 10-06-2012, 03:51 PM   #1207
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

I lived in the Portland area for 8 years so I'd rather see Portland with its ready to go Rose Garden Arena get an NHL team than Seattle!

On the lockout front the regular season games through October 24th have been canceled but at least the two sides have resumed discussions.
Old 11-09-2012, 10:38 AM   #1208
lysyn
'bout bloody time.

lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Fuck fuck fuckity fuck fuck fuck.

That is all.
lysyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 02:17 PM   #1209
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

I share your pain Lys! Oh yes, oh yes I do!

On a positive note the NHL and NHLPA have had a big series of meetings this week so maybe we'll see a season yet.
Old 11-11-2012, 11:12 PM   #1210
lysyn
'bout bloody time.

lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"Near the end of the meeting, Don [Fehr] said to Gary [dickbag Bettman] 'Let me get this straight- Even if the players agree to every single component of the league's economic plan, we still don't have a deal unless we also agree to every one of your proposed changes to the player contract rights?'" To which, both our sources reported "Gary said 'Yes.'"

~As reporte by Larry Brooks.... though I added the dickbag bit. I think it's a safe bet that his name is synonymous with the sentiment.

Are we ready to overthrow this douchebag yet? I vote to enact a new league and exclude the greasy little slimeball from it.
Old 11-12-2012, 02:04 PM   #1211
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

I've been ready to overthrow Garry "Douchbag" Bettman for years! He's a petty tyrant and a complete asswad and his pandering to the small market teams to secure his own position is running a real chance of destroying the NHL!!!!!
Old 12-05-2012, 01:29 PM   #1212
lysyn
'bout bloody time.

I love my team.

Quote:
The Penguins are sending everyone over the boards to try to end the NHL lockout.

Mario Lemieux arrived in New York on Tuesday, a day in which progress between the owners and players was facilitated in large part by co-owner Ron Burkle on one side and team captain Sidney Crosby on the other. Lemieux and team CEO David Morehouse are expected to attend the Board of Governors meeting Wednesday, multiple sources said.

Burkle and Crosby were described by participants in the five-hour talks as voices of reason. Their shared point of view: The NHL should not risk another round of canceled games — they’re already canceled through Dec. 14 — and the league may not recover if a season is lost to a labor dispute for the second time in eight years, the sources said.

Talks between the NHL and its Players’ Association continued late into Tuesday.

The Penguins are a moderate in the labor war, but they will not break ranks at the Governors’ meeting, sources said. Rather, their contingent will try to establish what owners need to reach an agreement, the sources said.

Crosby also will not break ranks with the players’ union, but his objective over the past week has been to establish common ground among players who have lost trust in NHL ownership and management as a whole, the sources said.

Over the past few weeks, Crosby, Burkle and Lemieux have privately discussed plans to bridge the gap between players and owners. The sources said all three had grown frustrated with the lack of progress.

Crosby and Burkle flew to New York together Monday. Burkle lives in suburban Los Angeles. Crosby’s Los Angeles-based agent, Pat Brisson, also was on the flight, the sources said.

None of the Penguins’ management contingent was available for comment, but Crosby told the Tribune-Review on Tuesday morning, “Ron is a great owner. He wants everything to be first class, and he cares about everyone in the organization. He only wants what’s best for the team.”

The Penguins had no voice in previous labor meetings during the lockout, but the sources said Burkle requested to be involved early last week. His net worth is $3.5 billion, built on a California grocery empire, and he gained a reputation of helping strike deals with the unions he employed.

Among the other owners in the talks Tuesday was Tampa Bay’s Jeff Vinik, who has become a favorite of Burkle and Lemieux since Vinik purchased the Lightning in February 2010. Lemieux has discussed ways to end the lockout with Lightning general manager Steve Yzerman, a fellow Hockey Hall of Famer, the sources said.

In all, six owners met with 18 players, including the Penguins’ union rep, Craig Adams. The meeting involved large group discussions and smaller sessions among teams — not dissimilar to an NHL general managers’ meeting.

NHL deputy commissioner Bill Daly and union special counsel Steve Fehr attended, but commissioner Gary Bettman and NHLPA executive director Donald Fehr were not present.

Four owners not previously involved in talks attended the meeting. The NHL invited an unlimited number of players.

The sources said Burkle and Crosby shared the belief that players needed to hear from new owners because of the narrative that a handful of hard-line owners — the Boston Bruins’ Jeremy Jacobs has gained the most publicity in this category — were hijacking the process.

Burkle, Lemieux and Crosby are aware they risk pushback from their respective sides for trying to establish trust, but they felt that risk was worth the reward, the sources said.

The divides remaining between the sides include the definition and split of revenue, guaranteeing current players’ contracts and contractual rights such as free agency and maximum term limits.

Staff writer Josh Yohe contributed. Rob Rossi is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at rrossi@tribweb.com or 412-380-5635.

Read more: http://triblive.com/sports/penguins/...#ixzz2ECnw5XTH
Follow us: @triblive on Twitter | triblive on Facebook
Old 12-06-2012, 03:33 PM   #1213
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

I love my team too and especially love to see them in action!
GOD DAMN LOCKOUT!!!!!!
Old 12-08-2012, 12:39 AM   #1214
GirlAnachronism

We aren't getting a NHL game this season. So instead of holding my breath for that I'm looking to an awesome World Juniors tournament. I know you guys don't watch those, but if the lock out continues you'll get to see your countries great young talent playing against each other.
And I want love to
cover up my ears,
Old 01-13-2013, 01:59 AM   #1215
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

We are getting an NHL season and the US won the gold in the World Juniors!
Old 01-17-2013, 12:03 PM   #1216
lysyn
'bout bloody time.

And I went to the Black and Gold Penguins exhibition game last night and I am a happy happy girl. I love free hockey games, even if they are only playing with themselves. In fact... when I put it that way, I like them even more!
Old 01-20-2013, 12:53 AM   #1217
GirlAnachronism

Quote:
Originally Posted by somedude View Post
We are getting an NHL season and the US won the gold in the World Juniors!
I owe you a late congratulations for that, as well as a giant fuck you. I don't know how the hell Canada lost, we were STACKED! I was devastated, not only to lose to the USA, but Russia too. It just hurt my pride.

On another note: my GPA just happened to decrease at the same time the NHL resumed. This is hardly a coincidence. My bank account will also be suffering as I will be going to the bars to watch the games (student budget does not allow for cable, but beer and wings-oh ya)
And I want love to
cover up my ears,
Old 01-20-2013, 06:33 PM   #1218
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

You Canucks were stacked but overconfident!

Yesterday the Red Wings were woefully unprepared! UUUUUUUGGGGGGG!!!!!
Old 01-21-2013, 12:00 AM   #1219
lysyn
'bout bloody time.

Lundqvist was unprepared too, I'm surprised but happy. 2 win in a row, go Pens!
Old 01-21-2013, 03:38 PM   #1220
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

Hoping the second game of the season against Columbus will go much better!