Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-13-2010, 11:14 PM   #1
Syrus

Syrus has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Syrus has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Syrus has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Syrus has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Syrus has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Syrus has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Syrus has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Syrus has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Syrus has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Syrus has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Syrus has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Three Day Weekend Pt. 1

*** I thought that I would contribute a story. Hopefully you like it*** feel free to be constructive in criticism. Enjoy!

The Long Weekend Pt. 1
[/B][/B]
She was the kind of bitch you looked and just wanted to fuck. Shoulder length red hair, fair complexion, and dark brown eyes. Her little 5’4” frame sporting firm, perky b-cup tits, a tight stomach and a ass that looked so firm you could play quarters off of. As if her spinner of a frame wasn’t inviting enough she carried herself as a confident woman who knew what she wanted and wasn’t used to being told no.

Just the kind of cunt I like to break down and leave a wreck.

I had been watching her for a few days from afar since the day I had first glimpsed her walking out the bookstore. Keeping tabs on her work schedule, entertainment habits, friends coming and going. All the little details that needed to come together for her unknown rendezvous with my cock.

She kept a pretty routine schedule, worked days, came home for a few hours and then would head back out around 9pm and didn’t get back until after 2am. After 3 days of this I decide on the 4th day would be it. So I went out and picked up a few supplies and waited around about half a block down and sure enough, she didn’t disappoint. It was 8:53 when she came out door, hopped into her car and took off. By 9:10 I was walking around the back of her house to her door and after a casual glance around to make sure no one was watching I pulled out a plastic card, popped it into her door jam and was in the house with 5 hours to set up and wait for my little fuckdoll to return home.

Looking around the layout of the first floor I noticed that she lived pretty simply. Basic furniture, blinds with heavy curtains (always a plus), laptop
With a big screen TV. Plenty of pictures of party poses and what I can only assume to be family. With nothing much to see I moved upstairs which was even simpler in design. At the top were only the bathroom to the right and the bedroom to the left. I decided to check out the bathroom first

You can learn a lot about a potential victim by her bathroom. Looking in the medicine cabinet there were no prescription drugs (yet another good sign) and overall the bathroom was pretty damn clean and relatively unremarkable so I left and went to check out the bedroom and began to set up.

“This will do nicely,” I thought as I noticed that the bed itself was a nice queen size with plenty of room and a wooden slat headboard and footboard along with a full size decorative trunk at the foot of the bed. A 32in flat screen TV rested in corner with a walk-in closet nearby. I put my duffle bag on the bed and got to work “redecorating”. It was going to be a long night and I wanted to be ready to start when my slut to be got home.

All sorts of “toys” came spilling out of the duffle as I shook it open. Eye-bolts, ropes, gags of various types and purposes, a pair of leather wrist shackles, a cane and riding crop, a large pack of clothes pins, bondage tape and last but not least my trusty HD handi-cam and tripod.

I grabbed the camera first and set it up on the tripod in a corner opposite of the bed and turned on the TV then ran the cables from one to the other. Turning on the camera I could see I was going to have a great wide shot view of the bed and closet. With plenty of room to work with then I shut it off and reached over and grabbed 4 “eye-bolts” and secured them to the closet frame at ankle level and the top corners of the frame and gave them a solid tug. Smiling with satisfaction I went back to the bed and organized the cane, riding crop, clothespins, and bondage tape neatly on the footlocker along with the ball-gag, O-ring gag and spider gag. Glancing around with approval, I shut off the light to her bedroom and made my way back to the bathroom and laid down in tub, waiting for her to return home.

Around an hour later I perked up as I heard a key enter the front door lock and turn. As the door opened I could hear her lightly stumble in. She must have been out drinking because on top of her stumble I could hear little slurred mumbling sounds as she slammed the door shut and started to make her way up the stairs. I could feel my cock getting harder with each step closer she took to the top. I waited until I heard her steps go by the bathroom when I quietly opened the shower curtain and stepped out and almost laughed out loud when I saw her heading toward her bedroom door with a comical drunken focus that comes from having one too many and just wanting to pass out.

She was in for a big disappointment

I crept up on her as she turned the knob to open the door and turn on the lights. When she did she looked from left to right as if her dumb ass entered the wrong room. As she started to turn around with a “what the fuck” coming from her lips I pulled back and hit her across the face hard enough to send her flying into the bedroom landing on the floor with a thud. I laughed as she started to get up and hit her again. She crumpled to the floor knocked out cold.

I reached over and turned on the TV and camera so that the current show playing was her own violation and hit the record button. Then I bent down and grabbed a handful of hair, pulling her up into a sitting position against the footlocker. Taking her purse, I rummaged through it and put her wallet in my back pocket for later. Her cell phone I put on the night stand. Other then that there was nothing of real interest. No condoms, medications, pepper spray or any of the usual items you find in a single woman’s purse. I threw it to the side and looked at my main prize. She still had her coat on, and she was in her high heels and sheer pantyhose. Her skirt was black and of the “micro” variety exposing her inner thighs very nicely in her current position.

Leaning down on one knee I spread her legs slightly and ran my palm up from her ankle, up her inner thigh to gently rub her pussy through her pantyhose and panties. In her drunken, knocked out state she let a small moan escape her lips and I wondered briefly what was going on in her mind at the moment and snickered as I felt some warmth build between her legs. I took my hand away and brought up to her coat and undid the buttons and took it off of her. She was wearing a white silk button up blouse with a dark bra underneath and my dick throbbed just a touch at the thought of this little slut and what I was gonna do to her.

I took the bondage tape and started wrapping it around her head and eyes to make sure she was good and sightless and with little effort picked her up and tossed her onto the bed with groan from her as she landed on her back. Quickly I took one of the pieces of rope and wrapped it around one wrist and tied it to the edge of the headboard and then the other to the wrist to the footboard. Then I went down to the knees and tied each in the same fashion and then her feet to the frame legs firmly securing her and (once her clothes were off) leaving her fully exposed and venerable.

The last decision to make before waking my rape slave was which gag to use and decided to go with the ball gag to begin with since I was positive that a bitch like this was going to try and struggle and scream.. And if she didn’t I was sure as hell going to make her. Parting her soft and inviting lips I shove the ball gag into her mouth and fasten the strap good and tight.

Stepping back to enjoy the view of my work I take the camera off of the tripod for a moment to come in for a close up. She looked so fuckin sexy all trussed up and helpless I was more then half tempted just to fuck her right then and there but stopped myself only because we I had all the time in the world to enjoy this bitch and I wanted to make sure she was awake to enjoy it as much as I did. So I returned the camera and picked up the cane.

Standing above her head I brought the cane down hard on her lower inner thigh. “Time to wake up slut!” One hit was all it took, she screamed out in pain and tried to thrash to avail, which only added to the confusion of not being able to see anything through the bondage tape. I let her squirm for about 30 seconds before bringing the cane down on her other thigh as hard as the first. She started rocking the bed and thrashing and had it not been for the ball gag I’m sure her scream would have broke the glass in the mirrors. I hit her a third time on the first thigh then slapped her across the face.

“Shut up cunt! Don’t make me kill you!” with those words her screams became uncontrollable sobs and I bent down and said very calmly. “Listen here you little twat. I’m gonna hurt you, how BAD I hurt you depends on how well you listen, do you understand?” She nodded and continued to cry through the gag and blindfold. “I’m gonna fuck you” as soon as she heard that she started to thrash and scream again so I brought the cane back down on her other thigh. “I said shut the fuck up slut, or don’t you learn” she brought herself back down to some semblance of control. “like I said, I’m going to fuck you, a LOT” with my freehand I started to manhandle her body through her clothing. She squirmed a little but tried to avoid more pain. “By a lot, I mean I’m going to fuck every hole you have, I’m going to make you my little cum dumpster. Every time you fail to please me, well, lets just say that the experience gets sooo much less enjoyable for you.

To drive the point home I caressed her belly with the cane, and her body tensed at the touch bringing a grin to my face. I bring the cane down across her belly with such sudden force that at first she sucked in her breath and then let out muffled scream which immediately brought my hand to her throat causing her to choke slightly. “Do we understand each other cunt?” Slowly she nodded and I slapped her across the face. “That’s a good little whore.”

I chuckled as I hopped up onto the bed beside her, my hands roaming her clothed body. “If your going to be a proper fuckdoll, all these clothes are never gonna do. We need to get rid of them.” Her blouse sent buttons flying in every direction with each pop as I pulled it open exposing a taut, firm stomach with a newly raised welt slashed across it and a black lacy bra which one swift yank opened up to reveal firm, perky breasts with thick, pert nipples that could cut glass. I reached up and took each nipple in my hands and gave them a sharp twist that brought another scream to her spread and stuffed lips.

Quickly I reached down and got hold of the seam of her skirt and tore it off leaving her in just her pantyhose and black shear panties that ripped open and away so fast and with such force that it left marks on her hips as the fabric ripped away. She had such a nice, shaved pussy. The solid smacking sound and I slapped it with my open hand made my dick so hard it started to hurt. I had an epiphany at that point. I had all the time in the world with this cunt. She just didn’t know it yet.

I decided to skip the rest of “foreplay” and over the next 4 hours I fucked this little slut in every hole she had. She screamed when I entered her ass. There was nothing gentle about the experience. I took what I wanted, when I wanted. When I wanted my cock down her throat I would put my hand on her throat and choke her while I took out the ball gag and put in the O-ring gag so I could throat fuck her till she was blue in the face, then I’d go back to plowing her ass while finger fucking her. It was 7am when I had finally decided I wanted to rest. I reached over to where her phone laid on the night stand and went through the address book until I found her work number and laid down next to her bruised, welted and cum covered body. “I know your tired and you’d like to rest wouldn’t you?”

Having lost most of her fight and the ability to cry a couple of hours ago she simply nodded. “Good, and you want to live through this don’t you?” A more enthusiastic nod that time. “Excellent! So here is what your going to do. I’m going to call into your work and your going to call in sick today. If you tell them anything more then that I swear to god that by the time they get here they’ll arrive to find a burning house that started in started in the bedroom, do you understand me?” I released the O-ring from her mouth, put my hand back to her throat and the phone to her ear and hit the CALL NUMBER button for her work. After everything she had gone through the night before she sounded like shit so it wouldn’t be a stretch to sell the “I’m sick” story. It took less then 30 seconds until I heard the other end wishing her that she gets better soon (not fuckin likely) and I ended the call.

“Good job bitch” I said as I leaned over and grabbed the bondage tape and wound it around her mouth to keep the noise down. “Now your ass, well all of you really, is mine for the rest of the day! First I think a nap is in order and I suggest you not spend any of the time crying and get sleep because TRUST me, your going to need it. I’m going to spend the rest of this weekend using you in ways a cunt like you have only ever had nightmares about.

With that I slapped her pussy one more time, got up, turned off the camera, showered, grabbed some juice from the fridge, made my way back upstairs and laid down next to her and shut my eyes to dream of the things I still had planned…… and more.

***Thank you for reading and depending on responses I do have parts 2-4 planned. let me know what you think! ***
Old 01-16-2010, 02:52 AM   #2
Jukria

Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Very good ! thanks !
Jukria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 04:59 AM   #3
lion6666

lion6666 Level 9 (900+)lion6666 Level 9 (900+)lion6666 Level 9 (900+)lion6666 Level 9 (900+)lion6666 Level 9 (900+)lion6666 Level 9 (900+)lion6666 Level 9 (900+)lion6666 Level 9 (900+)

Great story. It would be nice when her girlfriend is coming for a visit.
Then he could fuck them both. And he could them force to show them
a hot lesbian show.
lion6666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 11:31 PM   #4
Syrus

Syrus has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Syrus has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Syrus has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Syrus has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Syrus has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Syrus has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Syrus has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Syrus has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Syrus has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Syrus has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Syrus has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

thank you both for the great comments.. should have part 2 up by the end of this coming weekend
Old 01-23-2010, 07:38 PM   #5
AlterEgo

AlterEgo Level 1 (100+)AlterEgo Level 1 (100+)

Good story - I'm looking forward to the next part.
AlterEgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 11:06 PM   #6
RapeKarenX
Chinky Kinky Empress

RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

me too

RapeKarenX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 10:09 PM   #7
neon666

neon666 Level 2 (200+)neon666 Level 2 (200+)neon666 Level 2 (200+)

Good story,is there going to be a part two.
neon666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 04:39 AM   #8
raypemi

raypemi Level 3 (300+)raypemi Level 3 (300+)raypemi Level 3 (300+)raypemi Level 3 (300+)
Send a message via Yahoo to raypemi

Best story ever! Wish you lived in my town! Maybe I should sure my hair red.... Hmmm.
raypemi is offline   Reply With Quote