Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-02-2007, 03:13 AM   #1
Akirana
GrandMaster

Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Who want's to be a mod?

i was wondering who would want to be a mod and why?
for those who are a mod allready... why wanted you to be a mod and why?

i'm just curious cause i can't see myself being a mod of anything EVER! lol
my personal thoughts on it are that it would probably spoil all my fun on here :P
i mean... shit... i've heard of people getting mad and jealous and what not because some one else became a mod... and i just fail to understand why lol... isn't this board all about the fun we have?

lemme know what you think of this
Old 10-02-2007, 03:22 AM   #2
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I became a mod because it sounded intersting, I stayed one because it's a duty. Hell someone's gotta do it! LOL
Old 10-02-2007, 05:42 AM   #3
jack-the-ripa
Banned

jack-the-ripa has initial reputation

I would like to be an administrator... Mr. Admin, could you please make me an admin? I promise not to delete (all) the board.
jack-the-ripa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 07:00 AM   #4
Darkman
its all give and take

Darkman Level 1 (100+)Darkman Level 1 (100+)

yeah sounds like a lot of trouble with hackers, ad people like me always moaning at the drop of a hat, im more of a rocker anyway
Old 10-02-2007, 08:07 AM   #5
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Well, I decided to take the job because Grm asked me nicely ...
Old 10-02-2007, 09:03 AM   #6
clan_hunter

They do it for the medical cover the position offers, HE HE,

"Back to work instead of thinking of lame jokes"
Old 10-02-2007, 09:48 AM   #7
Akirana
GrandMaster

Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

thanks for all of your responses... i just know that i wouldn't wanna be one lol
i do wanna have my custom name so i'm working quite hard on that lol
Old 10-02-2007, 01:44 PM   #8
Ntense
Privileged Member

Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)

I'm a technical admin elsewhere, but wouldn't want to be part of the Mod Squad...
It's a thankless task keeping us rowdy assholes in line!
<my thanks, guys and gals!>

Old 10-02-2007, 03:30 PM   #9
Vivienne
Enlightning the Night

Vivienne has initial reputation

I became a Mod on RU because i identified with the Principals of the Site - Integrety ond Openess, the Gurantee 4 anyone to be accepted as whomever (s)he is, the granted Right for Free Speech w/o Censorship. Most of All maybe due to my personal Admiration 4 our Dean Emily Johnson, who has fighted for Human Rights her entire adult Life - be it against the Death Squads in SA-Dictatorships, be it in the Support 4 Civil Rights Movement in the US against the growin' Influence of pseudo-religious fascist Movements - and now she is overbringing her Flame of Freedom to her own Place, where Discussion, Stories, Movies and all Matters building a RF-Site work by the Engagement of adult People, on Responsibility of their own w/o a Censor!
Knowing very well by now how hard the Work of a Mod is when taken serious - i had much more than 1 entire Night w/o Sleep, by building the Movie-Section alone - i now stay w/ my Decision 2 accept that Duty also because of the Harmony and Goodwillness of its Community - the Miracle the Absence of rigid Censorship brings!

Last edited by Wicked; 11-14-2007 at 03:55 PM. Reason: Only initials to similar sites are now allowed - see new policy!
Vivienne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 03:47 PM   #10
jack-the-ripa
Banned

jack-the-ripa has initial reputation

So the RU belongs to misses Emily ? Should I go there? Hmmm... Tough choice!

Last edited by Wicked; 11-14-2007 at 03:55 PM. Reason: Only initials to similar sites are now allowed - see new policy!
jack-the-ripa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 04:12 PM   #11
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I want to be a mod....oh wait, I already am one, HEY, don't go replacing me just yet! LOL

I wanted to do it because it seemed interesting and a really good way to get to know the board and it's many members.
Old 10-02-2007, 04:18 PM   #12
Becka
Immodest Mod

Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Becka

Personally, I was asked nicely by two of the Mods at the time and accepted because I really do love the board and wanted to do my best to keep it up and running. Did becoming a Mod change how much fun I have here...well yes. I use to have a lot more fun just being here but I enjoy what I do and try to do here so I wouldn't change it if I could go back.

B.

Hey, where am I going?
And why am I in this hand basket?

Darling, a true lady takes off her dignity with her clothes and does her whorish best. At other times you can be as modest and dignified as your persona requires.
Becka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 04:20 PM   #13
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well Sodo you better get your cute ass back here then?? Cause a lot of us miss you!

Yes it is a thankless job but the Mods do work their Tails off here...So?? I think they should get some Tail in return as a reward!

And a big THANK YOU for the Mods and the Admins that had to freaking deal with the attacks here at RB not to mention the board being Hacked and hijacked by some jerks in Asia!

That couldnt have been fun? But our people got the Damn board back quickly...so it wasnt gone that long!? THANKS!!
With broken glass
And cirumcized the skipper!
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 04:28 PM   #14
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I think i must have become a mod to make enemies as that seems to be what i do now a days when i do any mod work.

I was happy doing it when i first started as i thought it would be a great chance to help keep this board as great and as fun as what it was when i just a member on here. It still is great but its not as fun as i feel i am always judged or questioned when i do do any mod work and it makes it more and more frustrating and annoying everytime.
my dark side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 04:38 PM   #15
cleanfun4all

I mod from time to time, because I have to. It's not something I particularly enjoy doing, but sometimes, it goes with being an admin.

The only time I've ever wanted to be a mod was on a very small forum that was supposed to be devoted to innocuous chat about music. It was a enjoyable forum until a couple of assholes came along and turned it into their personal soap box. The forum owner was the only mod and she didn't know how to deal with these guys, nor did she want to. She just wanted to have fun. I offered to be a mod, as did a couple of other people, but she kept trying to deal with it herself. She finally just gave up and shut the forum down.

I've heard mods and admins say that it's a thankless job, but I don't feel that way myself. I've always felt like the members who enjoy a particular forum, are grateful to the people who help keep it going, even if they don't remember you at Christmas.
Old 10-02-2007, 04:59 PM   #16
touriquet2000

no i don't want to be one !!!! that said , i was one somwhere else years ago on something different , so i do know a little about it . the people here do a great job overall !!!! most times you don't even know it is being moderated , which is the highest form of the job . the mods have a job to do , and yes they do get yelled at for doing it . but those idiots need to think about if there wasn't anyone enforcing the rules . how long would this great site take to die . i know it would not take me long to stop coming by . i'm sure the members i look up to on this site would stay longer trying to fix it . but then that is one of the reasons i look up to them . why they are great members !!!! thank you to everyone that make this a great site and yes that does mean the mods , even the ones i don't really like . THANK YOU
Old 10-02-2007, 05:37 PM   #17
Akirana
GrandMaster

thanks for all of your responses
and keep up the good work mods

i just think that i wouldn't wanna have all that responsibility of doing the job and stuff... i just post and have fun (be bored when there's no one around but ahh well lol) and not worry about anything
Old 10-02-2007, 05:44 PM   #18
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

oh this old chestnut !! I'm not getting into this again :
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 05:48 PM   #19
Akirana
GrandMaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaggirl
oh this old chestnut !! I'm not getting into this again :
lol... i never knew that there was a thing like this before :P
was just curious and asking for opinions and giving my opinion on it lol
only thing i'm intrested in is becoming a privaligded member so i can get that damn 'senior member' away from under my name! makes me feel so old rofl
Old 10-02-2007, 06:49 PM   #20
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

i dont want to be a mod - i want to be GOD !!!!!!!

HALLELUJIAH MUTHERFUCKERS !!