Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-21-2006, 10:09 PM   #41
Raymond Pist
Banned

Raymond Pist is an unknown quantity at this point
Default of course there is no god.

It's long past time to recognize the fact that god did not invent man; MAN INVENTED gOD! In fact man has invented lots of gods over the centuries. Even if there were a god-- and there isn't-- what are the chances that the god that you happen to currently worship is the right god?

Mankind has long had a built-in need to worship at the altar of a non-existent higher being. It is part of man's nature; part of his survival instinct. Observe that the promise of a blissful afterlife is almost always part of the deal when worshiping one of these many fictional supreme beings.

If religion itself is a delusion, then organized religion is a perfect example of mass hysteria. Not to mention a scam of epic proportions. The first and only clue necessary to crack this case wide open should be this: How can it be that the all mighty God, creator of heaven and earth, all knowing all seeing and all powerful entity that he is, IS ALWAYS SHORT ON CASH?!?!?!?!?! What is it that allows such a huge con game to continue? The fact that the only people who have discovered the truth are dead people. By the time they are in a position to collect on the benefits promised by God's salesman, it is too late for them to demand a refund.

---Ray
Raymond Pist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2006, 10:15 PM   #42
Raymond Pist
Banned

Default God's all-time greatest bloopers and practical jokes:

where god went wrong: In the beginning the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move. --Douglas Adams

more of god's greatest mistakes: If the Lord Almighty had consulted me before embarking on the creation, I would have recommended something simpler. --Alfonso X., the King of Castile.

who is this God person anyway? The name of this monstrous absurdity is original sin. To hold, as a man's sin, a fact not open to his choice is a mockery of morality. To hold man's nature as his sin is a mockery of nature. To punish him for a crime he committed before he was born is a mockery of justice. To hold him guilty in a matter where no innocence exists is a mockery of reason. To destroy morality, nature, justice and reason by means of a single concept is a feat of evil hardly to be matched. Yet that is the root of your code.
--Ayn Rand (writing as John Galt) Then, on the same topic in another volume (writing as herself):
What of the child who withdraws in terror...because he cannot cope with the ravings of parents who tell him that he is guilty by nature, that his body is evil, that thinking is sinful, that question-asking is blasphemous, that doubting is depravity, and that he must obey the orders of a supernatural ghost because, if he doesn't, he will burn forever in hell?
Old 05-21-2006, 10:16 PM   #43
Raymond Pist
Banned

Default Atheist joke of the day:

Jesus was being Crucified at the top of the hill. "Come here John." Moaned the Prince of peace.
John attempted to approach, but was stopped at the foot of the hill by a roman guard with a sword. "You might try to help him escape" protested the guard. "if you wish to proceed farther I shall have to cut off your arm." Jesus called out again, and John, knowing he must go to his savior, raised his arm for the guard to amputate.
A bit further up the hill, John was stopped by yet another guard. "you could still carry him away on your back" observed this Guard. "to prevent that, if you wish to go closer, I must cleve off your leg with my sword." again Jesus called out for his disciple, this time more urgently.
John allowed the Guard hack off his leg, and crawled up to the base of the cross.
"What is it, Jesus?"
"Look!" replied the Saviour. "I can see your house from here!"
Old 05-21-2006, 10:19 PM   #44
persiangurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raymond Pist
It's long past time to recognize the fact that god did not invent man; MAN INVENTED gOD! In fact man has invented lots of gods over the centuries. Even if there were a god-- and there isn't-- what are the chances that the god that you happen to currently worship is the right god?

Mankind has long had a built-in need to worship at the altar of a non-existent higher being. It is part of man's nature; part of his survival instinct. Observe that the promise of a blissful afterlife is almost always part of the deal when worshiping one of these many fictional supreme beings.

If religion itself is a delusion, then organized religion is a perfect example of mass hysteria. Not to mention a scam of epic proportions. The first and only clue necessary to crack this case wide open should be this: How can it be that the all mighty God, creator of heaven and earth, all knowing all seeing and all powerful entity that he is, IS ALWAYS SHORT ON CASH?!?!?!?!?! What is it that allows such a huge con game to continue? The fact that the only people who have discovered the truth are dead people. By the time they are in a position to collect on the benefits promised by God's salesman, it is too late for them to demand a refund.

---Ray

Interesting how the atheist speaks in third person when referring to "mankind" as if he himself were god

Old 05-21-2006, 10:28 PM   #45
Raymond Pist
Banned

Default God Quiz

Dear believer;
As a representative of God, Please fill out this questionnaire on his behalf.

1. Why didn’t you go a little easier on Adam & Eve? We understand that the doctrine against cruel and unusual punishment was written by man a few years too late to save the Eden residents, but isn’t it just common sense to cut folks a little slack on a first offense?
2. Why didn’t you give your son a “holy pardon” rather than watch him die on the cross? Are you just a bad parent, or what?
3. Why didn’t you mention the dinosaurs? …the earth revolving around the sun? …the earth being round? Surely you must have known these things before Darwin, Galileo, and Columbus, and letting these heathens “out-scoop” you cost you some serious credibility.
4. After flooding the earth, you promise never to do it again. Does that mean you made a mistake? Are you incompetent, God?
5. Why did Hitler come to power?
6. Why do babies die of AIDS?
7. Are you a moron, or what?
8. Why do priests rape little boys? (And why aren’t they at least excommunicated?)
9. Why does the pope need bulletproof glass? Won’t YOU protect him?
10. Why do parishioners rebuild churches? By allowing them to burn or be destroyed by other natural disasters (i.e. Acts of YOU) Aren’t you sending a clear signal that you don’t like that church?
11. Why haven’t I gotten a shock from my keyboard for typing such blasphemous questions? YEEEEEAAAAAUUWWWWCHH! (ok, that was just a coincidence.)
12. Man has a long history of creating god’s to give themselves immortality and answers to things they do not under stand. Why should any rational person believe that YOU are in fact the first god in the history of gods who CREATED man instead of being mans creation.
13. Why no more miracles since we’ve had the technology to verify them. Parting the Red Sea would be pretty convincing, but if you wanted to be a bit more hip, how about printing the words “remember the sabbath and keep it holy” on every computer screen in the world all day every Sunday.
14. Finally, God, since you obviously don’t exist, is it finally OK for the christians in the world to free themselves from your service and put their energy into something productive?
15. And one last thing: Now that I’ve proven to you that you don’t exist, is it OK if we don’t have any more “holy wars”?

No rights reserved. May be reprinted and re-circulated without the express written consent of the author.
Old 05-21-2006, 10:30 PM   #46
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Raymond, boro dæstato beshur!
somedude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2006, 10:31 PM   #47
Raymond Pist
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by persiangurl
Interesting how the atheist speaks in third person when referring to "mankind" as if he himself were god

No, I was speaking as me. I even signed it at the bottom. How could it have been worded any differently?
---Ray
Old 05-21-2006, 10:33 PM   #48
Raymond Pist
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by somedude
Raymond, boro dæstato beshur!
And a happy Boro daestato beshur to you, too sir!

--Ray
Old 05-21-2006, 10:37 PM   #49
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raymond Pist
And a happy Boro daestato beshur to you, too sir!

--Ray
Washing my hands only makes me happy if I've been handling nasty crap!
somedude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 02:17 AM   #50
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)

"Merry Chirstmas, Everyone!!"

Eat me.
gal4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2006, 02:57 PM   #51
kinkyone
ODD MOD !

kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to kinkyone
Cool

Religion may not be evil itself.....but it surely is the most powerful weapon in the hands of evil men......the osamas and leshkar-e-taibas of this world use it daily to recruit more human bombs....politicians use it everyday to gather votes ( atleast here in india they do ....i fucking hate politicians)....various priests and pandits(hindu priests) and maulanas( muslim priests) use it everyday to fill their coffers, and most never use those funds for the reason they are collected-charity. Every religion in the world is building costly buildings on prime real estate, yet not only mere mortals but entire administrations are not able to do anything about it, and yet millions sleep homeless and foodless everyday.
As you may have judged by now....i am not perticularly religious, i believe there's a god somewhere(part of my upbringing maybe-but now it's deepseated), but as to what it really is and what is his role, i am not sure. How can a power that's supposed to control everything, allows so many atrocities on a wholesale rate?....daily??
If it is to judge our preservence or our faith, is'int it stretching it a little too much? I mean being poor may be a test of character, but being so poor as not to be able to save your dying parents? all the while when not only good samaritans are using the luxuries of this world(which would be bad enough from the point of view of the poor soul who faces such a position), but even the bad one's seem to be affording pretty easily their boozing and whoreing and gambling...

...makes you wonder about what's good and what's evil .....

i think i have gone off-topic and lost my way.....
and also my marbles

anyone who read this blah blah blah ......sorry to bore ya....

kinkyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2006, 10:56 PM   #52
sofia

sofia Level 3 (300+)sofia Level 3 (300+)sofia Level 3 (300+)sofia Level 3 (300+)

Miss Cake?

Yes?

Miss Angel Cake?

Yes?

Here I have a warrant for your arrest.

Oh, really?

Yes, on the day, hum, hum, hum, you defrauded a certain gentlemen by giving him a incompetent BJ. And I have the pictures to prove it.

But, sir, I am a nun.

You have a license?

Yes, here it is, what, what are you doing.

Now, open wide, there.

MMMGRRGHGHHGGGGHHH!!

Now, we are going to take you to the inquistory board and have you tried.
I love interrogating little sluts like you.
Now,let's move on.

Oh, yeah, one more.

http://www.carpsplace.com/spire/Gospel%20Blimp.pdf

Nihil curo de ista tua stulta superstitione.
sofia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2006, 04:32 AM   #53
Grm
Banned

Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well Ray, in this I agree with you, accept in one way. Many millions of people around the world, honestly believe in a god and derive great comfort from this faith. I do think that many of them are manipulated by sometimes corrupt and power hungry individuals. Nevertheless, even though I myself am an atheist, I respect those who wish to believe in an omniscient originator and ruler of the universe.
humanist
Grm
Grm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2006, 04:48 AM   #54
sofia

sofia Level 3 (300+)sofia Level 3 (300+)sofia Level 3 (300+)sofia Level 3 (300+)

More and more and more

http://corporatejesus.blogspot.com/

and more

http://216.194.78.247/godtm/index.htm

"You believe, because you have seen, more blessed are those who have not seen and yet believe."

"Oh, Lord, I believe, help thou, my unbelief!!"

.......and one more delerious additions. heh heh heheh

Do it Gently

Last edited by sofia; 05-29-2006 at 01:05 AM.
Old 06-05-2006, 12:18 AM   #55
sofia

Ok, folks, this is getting to be boring, so I will kill it once and for all.

Yeah, me, and you all are total fucking depraved!!

Yeah, news to you? Yeah, good.

Quote:
Summary of the doctrine

The doctrine of total inability teaches that people are by nature not inclined to love God with their whole heart, mind, or strength, as he requires, but rather all are inclined to serve their own interests over those of their neighbor and to reject the rule of God. Even religion and philanthropy are destructive to the extent that these originate from a human imagination, passions, and will.

Total depravity does not mean, however, that people are as bad as possible. Rather, it means that even the good which a person may intend is faulty in its premise, false in its motive, and weak in its implementation; and there is no mere refinement of natural capacities that can correct this condition. Although total depravity is easily confused with philosophical cynicism, the doctrine teaches optimism concerning God's love for what he has made and God's ability to accomplish the ultimate good that he intends for his creation. In particular, in the process of salvation, it is argued that God overcomes man's inability with his divine grace and enables men and women to choose to follow him, though the precise means of this overcoming varies between the theological systems.
[edit]

Biblical support for the doctrine

A number of passages are put forth to support the doctrine, including (quotations are from the ESV except where noted):
Genesis 6:5: "The LORD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every intention of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually."
Jeremiah 13:23 (NIV): "Can the Ethiopian change his skin or the leopard its spots? Neither can you do good who are accustomed to doing evil."
John 6:44a: "No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws him."
Romans 3:10-11: "None is righteous, no, not one; no one understands; no one seeks for God."
Romans 8:7-9: "For the mind that is set on the flesh is hostile to God, for it does not submit to God's law; indeed, it cannot. Those who are in the flesh cannot please God. You, however, are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if in fact the Spirit of God dwells in you. Anyone who does not have the Spirit of Christ does not belong to him."
Ephesians 2:3b: "[We] were by nature children of wrath, like the rest of mankind."
1 Corinthians 2:14: "The natural person does not accept the things of the Spirit of God, for they are folly to him, and he is not able to understand them because they are spiritually discerned."
[edit]

Objections to the doctrine
Part of a series on
Arminianism

Jacobus Arminius

Background
Protestantism
Reformation
Calvinist-Arminian Debate

People
Jacobus Arminius
Hugo Grotius
The Remonstrants
John Wesley

Doctrine
Total depravity
Prevenient grace
Substitutionary atonement
Unlimited atonement
Conditional election

Conditional preservation
This box: view • talk • edit

There are many Christian groups that disagree with this interpretation of the Bible and of Augustine.

Writing against the monk Pelagius, who argued that man's nature was unaffected by the Fall and that he was free to follow after God apart from divine intervention, Augustine developed the doctrine of original sin and, Protestants contend, the doctrine of total inability. Augustine's views prevailed in the controversy, and Pelagius' teaching was condemned as heretical at the Council of Ephesus (431) and again in the moderated form known as semi-Pelagianism at the second Council of Orange (529). Augustine's idea of "original" (or inherited) guilt was not shared by all of his contemporaries in the Greek-speaking part of the church and is still not shared in Eastern Orthodoxy. Also, some modern day Protestants who generally accept the teaching of the early ecumenical councils (for instance, followers of Charles Finney) nevertheless align themselves more with Pelagius than with Augustine regarding man's fallen nature.

Catholicism registers a complaint against the Protestant interpretation of Augustine and judgements of the Council of Orange4, and they claim that they alone have been faithful to the principles taught by Augustine against the Pelagians and Semipelagians, though they freely admit to some "gradual mitigation"5 of the force of his teaching. Their doctrine, according to the Catechism of the Catholic Church, is that "By our first parents' sin, the devil has acquired a certain domination over man, even though man remains free."6 At the Council of Trent they condemn "any one [who] saith, that, since Adam's sin, the free will of man is lost and extinguished; or, that it is a thing with only a name."7 Thus, in the Catholic view, man is not totally unable to follow God apart from divine influence. The Jansenist movement within Catholicism held a very similar interpretation of Augustine compared to the Protestants, and the Jansenist view man's inability, the necessity and efficacy of divine grace, and election was quite close to that of Calvinism but was condemned as heretical by the Church.

The doctrine of total depravity was affirmed by the Five articles of Remonstrance and by Jacobus Arminius himself, and John Wesley, who strongly identified with Arminius through publication of his periodical The Arminian, also advocated a strong doctrine of inability.8 The term Arminianism has also come to include some who hold the Semipelagian doctrine of limited depravity, which allows for an "island of righteousness" in human hearts that is uncorrupted by sin and able to accept God's offer of salvation without a special dispensation of grace.[citation needed] Although Arminius and Wesley both vehemently rejected this view, it has sometimes inaccurately been lumped together with theirs (particularly by Calvinists) because of other similarities in their respective systems such as conditional election, unlimited atonement, and Prevenient grace.

Some Protestants oppose the doctrine because they believe it implicitly rejects either God's love or omnipotence. That is, it is posited that if God is loving and omnipotent, then either he would not have allowed mankind to become totally corrupt or he would have immediately restored humanity to its original state. Thus, the argument goes, if the doctrine of total inability is correct, God must either be not loving or not omnipotent. Advocates of total depravity offer a variety of responses to this line of argumentation. Wesleyans suggest that God endowed man with the free will that allowed humanity to become depraved and he also provided a means of escape from the depravity. Calvinists note that the argument assumes that either God's love is necessarily incompatible with corruption or that God is constrained to follow the path that some men see as best, whereas they believe God's plans are not fully known to man and God's reasons are his own and not for man to question (compare Romans 9:18-24; Job 38:1-42:6). Some particularly dislike the Calvinist response because it leaves the matter of God's motives and means largely unresolved, but the Calvinist sees it merely as following Calvin's famous dictum that "whenever the Lord shuts his sacred mouth, [the student of the Bible] also desists from inquiry."
So now, I can shoot myself and die happy.
Old 06-05-2006, 04:32 AM   #56
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

God is dead, and I killed him!-Book of somedude, Chapter 12 Verse 11
Old 06-05-2006, 09:44 AM   #57
kinkyone
ODD MOD !

kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to kinkyone
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by somedude
God is dead, and I killed him!-Book of somedude, Chapter 12 Verse 11
incorrect statement i think it requirs admin level clearence

kinkyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2015, 11:07 PM   #58
nimbulkucing

nimbulkucing has initial reputation

there is always a lie behind a true ,evil behind a good ,and problem behind the answer
BY M.A
nimbulkucing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 01:07 AM   #59
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

Did you get drunk and wander into this thread? Seriously, no one had posted in this thread for nine years...
Old 06-16-2015, 05:12 AM   #60
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I had a dog once, it got shot by a sheep farmer.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote