Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-26-2009, 08:23 PM   #1
Akirana
GrandMaster

Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Smile A trail of Thought! :)

Wasn't too sure on where to post it... so I figure Idle talk should be a fairly good choice right? lol
And I figured since for me at least it holds some value.
Some i guess you could say more spiritual content.
And as the older members of the board who may or may not remember me know, I like that kind of stuff
So enjoy (or not:P)

Trail of thought
You know, If I can live out the rest of my life being amused I'll die a happy man.
I want to reach a point in my life where I don't have the barrage of thoughts and emotions bugging me constantly.
Stuff like, when I hang out with hot girls and stuff... I'll start liking them without any indicators of interest.
Or when shit in your life are really fucking up your head, screwing with your emotions, driving you crazy.
I want to be able to, you know, deal with it, but eventually reach a point that say you let some problem in your life fuck you up for a week or so
and then switch it all around and be like: Ok. I've given it some time. I've let it fester for a little bit. A new experience you know. Let's move on.
And be totally fucking happy again. And everything's cool and shit.

And even when the thoughts return, cause thoughts have a way of being repetitive,
not let it bug you anymore. once you catch yourself thinking about some of the same shit you've always been thinking of right. Take a step back.
And just let er rip. Just literally imagine yourself being a ghost right. And you looking at this scene where pretty much multiple thoughts are
trying to take possession of your brain. And you see them going back and forth, challenging each other, beating the shit out of each other,
screaming things back and forth it's a big fucking chaos like some sort of mideivil battlefield or some shit right.
And while you can see there mouths move. You can't quiet understand what they are saying. First couple seconds your wondering: What the fuck they saying?
But then you look at it again. It's all just noise and chaos that you yourself imagined trying to really fuck with your life. Trying to mess you the fuck
up. Then you smile and go: What a silly sight. It's actually quiet funny if you think that i imagined this shit.
It makes no fucking sense what so ever to create such a fucked up piece of reality that you are projecting on yourself.
What the fuck man?
Then get back in yourself and feel the rest that it gives to not cling to those things that really fuck up your life you know.
That's the kind of guy I want to become.
I know I'm not there yet... It's quite a long though road to walk.
and even though I haven't quite found the way yet, I know I'll get there.

For quiet some time I've been living in the dark side of life.
Now I choose the road that will eventually lead me to be amused, restful and peaceful.
I know I'll stray from the path cause like I said: I don't know where the fuck I'm going.
I'm just walking and know that I'll reach my destination.
I will become GrandMaster Akirana. Gradually and surely.

Just had to write down this trail of thought you know.
And now that I wrote it down I want to share it.
It's cool to actually read some of my some more uplifting shit
It's rare lol.

Have a nice day to whoever reads it/doesn't read it.

Last edited by Akirana; 11-26-2009 at 08:42 PM.
Akirana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 10:57 AM   #2
batffink
Privileged Member

batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

And I thought FuckingRotter was garrulous!
Old 11-27-2009, 02:44 PM   #3
Akirana
GrandMaster

Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

lol i guess i sorta expected people to trash me as well
but you know... I don't give a fuck
This is just the me I am at this moment.
I finally have some sort of a goal.
It's cool shit haha