Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-17-2011, 12:17 PM   #1
Cleo
Privileged Member

Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via MSN to Cleo Send a message via Yahoo to Cleo
Default Zedd's Revenge - A Power Rangers Fanfic

Yes, I know...I'm going out on a limb here and writing a fanfic here. I have to say that I've always loved the first few seasons of Power Rangers but mainly when Zedd made his appearance. There was just something about him. Didn't really go for the red veiny appearance but I liked how diabolical he was. Especially when he kidnapped Kimberly not once but twice. Once to try to make her his queen and another time to steal her power coin. This fanfic, if you haven't guessed is going to be about Kimberly and Zedd. I wouldn't mind comments and heck, if someone would ever like to roleplay as Zedd to my Kimberly I would love to do that too sometime. Now...let the story commence.
Cleo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 12:56 PM   #2
Cleo
Privileged Member

Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via MSN to Cleo Send a message via Yahoo to Cleo
Default Chapter One: Angel Grove Homecoming

Getting out of the convertible, a medium built girl with long brown hair looked around herself. It had been a few years since she returned to Angel Grove. The girl was built like a gymnast, having trained all her life to become an elite. The girl's name was Kimberly Hart. Pushing her brunette hair back behind her shoulders, she smiled up at the familiar setting that she used to hang out with her friends at every day after school: The Youth Center.

It had certainly changed. It had expanded to provide a full-sized gym. The Juice Bar was still there and in the place of the workout area, there was now an arcade. When Kimberly had been offered a position to teach at the gym, she had just finished competing with the Olympics where she had gotten two gold medals: One in Floor Exercises and the other on the balance beam.

Ernie had contacted her and told her he had regained management at the Juice Bar and was surprised when they added the gym onto it. Suffice to say, he had his hands full. He knew that a lot of students not only wanted to train in the Martial Arts, but like Kimberly, there were bound to be some people that wanted to do gymnastics. That was when he contacted Kimberly.

Seeing some balance beams being brought into the gym, Kimberly smiled and grabbed up the carton from the top of the convertible. It felt good to be back in Angel Grove. Making her way into the Juice Bar, she smiled as she waved to Ernie then made her way over to him. Setting down the carton, she grinned and gave him a hug "Hey Ernie...great to see you again."

Smiling and hugging her back, Ernie ruffled her hair "Hey Kim...wow, you haven't changed much kiddo. How was Athens?"

Grinning, Kimberly reached into the carton and showed him the scrapbook that her mother had made of her achievements along with the shadowbox containing her two medals "It was great actually. Coach Gunther is actually considering having me back to train for him...but I told him that I found another place to train at...and I could become my own trainer."

Laughing a little, Ernie thumbed through the scrapbook then looked at Kimberly "Well, things are being set up in the gym if you want to have a look."

Looking at Ernie, Kimberly smiled and nodded "That's great...and have you contacted..."

Smirking, Ernie raised an eyebrow "The others? Of course. Can't think of anyone else to teach martial arts except for Aisha, Adam, Rocky, Trini and Jason. And who else would be better to teach Hip Hopkaido than Zack? Heck, Billy's even back...he's teaching Computer Tech in the high school and Katherine is here too, coaching the swim team."

Smiling, Kimberly nodded. It would be great to hook up with the others again. But then she frowned "What about Tommy?"

Running a hand through his hair, Ernie sighed "Er...Tommy's back too....he's going to be teaching Martial Arts along with working in the science department. He's been looking for you too..."

Flinching at Ernie's reaction, Kimberly sighed and looked away. She knew what the reaction was about. The Dear John letter. She had written it to Tommy when she was training for the Pan Globals and had thought they were getting too serious. "Um...thanks Ernie...hey, we'll catch up later, okay?"

----------------------------------------------------

A few hours later, after setting everything up in the gym, Kimberly sighed as she walked into her house. God...it felt good to catch up with everyone else but she felt so out of the loop. It turned out that after everyone had graduated, the reigns of the Power Rangers were passed on to another generation but that generation had gone up into space. Then everything had been so peaceful.

A little too peaceful if Kimberly thought of it. Sighing and walking into the bathroom, she started a bath and stripped out of her clothes. Sinking down into the bubbles, she sighed as they came up to her chin. A lot had certainly changed.

After half an hour in the bath, she heard an all too familiar five-chimed bell coming from her dresser next to the bathtub. That was odd...she thought she had damaged her communicator a long time ago. After changing into a pink negligee and opening the dresser drawer, she looked down and furrowed her eyebrows. That was really odd.

Pulling out what looked like her old communicator, she pressed a button on the side and started speaking into it "Hello?" But before she could get an answer back, she felt an arm wrap around her and heard an all too familiar voice from behind her speak into the communicator for her "Sorry...Kimberly's a little....tied up at the moment."

Looking up behind her, she saw Goldar then tried to back up "Goldar? What...how did you get in here?"

Laughing, Goldar held out a hand and quickly threw some knockout dust over Kimberly's face. Catching her prone body, he shouldered her body and said "It is done master...Kimberly is in our hands once again." Vanishing with her, a voice could be heard, renting through the air "Welcome home Kimberly...and welcome to your new life."
Cleo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 05:53 PM   #3
HoldenW

HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via ICQ to HoldenW Send a message via MSN to HoldenW

Yea...I had a crush on Kim as a kid. This should be a good story to read.
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed.
HoldenW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 12:55 AM   #4
markhyperion

markhyperion has initial reputation

FINALLY! These two have never been fully explored in fanfiction/erotica/pictures or anything.

I demand that he fucks her, she eventually loves it, becomes his queen and gives him a proper heir. Zedd deserves as much!
markhyperion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 01:53 AM   #5
Cutie

Cutie has initial reputation

Yes! I wanna rape an adorable power ranger like Kim! I'm looking forward to this.
Cutie is offline   Reply With Quote