Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-11-2011, 09:54 PM   #1
BlackGirl

BlackGirl has initial reputation
Unhappy Ideas on how to encourage a man to be "forceful".

I don't tell men I date about my rape fantasies.
So far I've had luck with having sex with one guy and he was very forceful.
He has a large penis and it hurts like hell to be fully penetrated. During the act of sex I would try to scoot back, push him away, and was constantly crying out in pain. He pressed the full weight of his body on me, grabbed me be the neck and said "Bitch shut the fuck up and take this dick". I stopped pushing him back and started to cry..........but cum at the same time. He got even more forceful and kept telling me to take it. All I could do was take it, shake, and cry. I also wanted to add that he was high off of cocaine at the time.

Any ideas on how I can create this again with a man who is not high off cocaine, lol.
I'm really afraid to share my fantasies with a guy I just met. I'm really a really, really, nerdy and shy girl. My plan has always been to tease but I don't get the reaction I want. Instead of taking the pussy men just start begging. I don't want a man to beg for pussy. That is weak.

Last edited by BlackGirl; 04-11-2011 at 09:56 PM.
BlackGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 02:30 PM   #2
buffspanker

buffspanker Level 1 (100+)buffspanker Level 1 (100+)

well.. without saying anything to whatever guy you are with, chances are he's not going to fuck you the way you want to be fucked.

So your choices are to
a) either come out to him and explain what turns you on, and hope he is Ok with it and willing to play along.
b) Say nothing and put yourself in situation s where you might actually get raped.

C) Visit WNY and talk to me.. I'd love to rape a shy, nerdy girl for a coiuple of long days...
buffspanker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 06:07 PM   #3
Ingenue
Privileged Member

Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Cliche as it sounds, honesty and openness are probably going to help you. Explain what you like and don't forget to find out what he likes too.

I wouldn't put yourself in a situation where you might be really raped. It's not fun.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Ingenue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 07:11 PM   #4
HoldenW

HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via ICQ to HoldenW Send a message via MSN to HoldenW

Honesty is always key. But I am shy too, and can understand not wanting to share this fetish. So as a solution for being shy I try to blend in little rough things into every sexual venture with a partner, each time being a bit more rough. After awhile it just becomes the norm. I also like to ask them if they mind the rough stuff by saying something like "hope you didn't mind how rough I was getting towards the end there. I was getting really into it" and gauge their reaction from there.

Most men and women I've been with love rough stuff, not to the same extent as the people on this site though, but enough that I can feel comfortable being rough in the sack. In a long term relationship it will become even easier to talk about what you REALLY want though.

Good luck!
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed.
HoldenW is offline   Reply With Quote