Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-13-2011, 06:06 AM   #1
Lucifer_L

Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default A rapist killer.

Hey guys,
I've recently noticed a really odd thing and want to hear your opinion about it. Ever since I've found a steady girl friend I'm not THAT much in to rape anymore. So, what do you guys think, why do people get so turned on by rape and is it changeable? Quite frankly I think it's less about the sex and more about the power and even though I've changed, not as twisted as i was, I'm probably never gonna get off rape, it's just the way I am.

Kind regards, Lucifer L
Old 06-13-2011, 09:16 PM   #2
Bad Man
Privileged Member

Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I think you may be onto something there when you mentioned the power aspect...maybe rape fantasies have an appeal because it aloows us to a) have that "un-gettable" person, and b) excercise absolute power over them...

Seeing as you now have a steady 'special someone' (and happy for you BTW), you have obtained, and you have consent for whatever you 2 agree on, so you are fulfilled now....does that make sense ?

--BAD MAN--
Bad Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 09:24 AM   #3
Lucifer_L

Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

To be honest it does, but I still do have the feeling that this thing I have for rape might mess things up, even though I've noticed that she might have a thing for gettin it rough as well. And for me it's all about the power, sex is just a nice bonus, I mean, when you rape someone, why does it have to be sex? I'll tell you why, because the worst thing you can do, the thing that shows your ultimate power is sex. You take something as private and sacred as sex and force it up on someone, therefore showing then that you are in total control of them.
Old 06-14-2011, 11:39 AM   #4
Ryan

Ryan Level 7 (700+)Ryan Level 7 (700+)Ryan Level 7 (700+)Ryan Level 7 (700+)Ryan Level 7 (700+)Ryan Level 7 (700+)Ryan Level 7 (700+)

Exactly. It's the concept of power that's a turn on.. the men interested in rape like to be the ones to take control of their partner, while the women typically love being controlled.
Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 12:03 PM   #5
Ellington

Ellington has initial reputation

For me it is not about the power. Rape is about getting what you don't deserve. I could be with a girlfriend but if she consents to it and I got it easily, I don't get turned on as much. The "hunt" was just too easy. If a girl did not want it and thus I decided I would have sex anyway, that is a big turn on. I like to think that those guys on screen didn't deserve the sex in some way or another or they didn't earn it. The legality of real rape is another thing that makes it that much more sexual.
Ellington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 12:24 PM   #6
Lucifer_L

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellington View Post
For me it is not about the power. Rape is about getting what you don't deserve. I could be with a girlfriend but if she consents to it and I got it easily, I don't get turned on as much. The "hunt" was just too easy. If a girl did not want it and thus I decided I would have sex anyway, that is a big turn on. I like to think that those guys on screen didn't deserve the sex in some way or another or they didn't earn it. The legality of real rape is another thing that makes it that much more sexual.
The opinion is pretty much subjective, there are people who are horny or ugly and just want to get laid and there are the twisted people who are in to power, for me, the thought of power is way more of a turn on than just sex, I mean, what could be more sexy than you taking control over, lets say your wife, she does not want to have sex with you, but it's not like she can do anything about it, even more if your the only one in the family that earns money, you can violate her and force her to do anything you want on daily basis and shes most likely not gonna tell a single soul about it. Plus it's a fact, most of rape attempts are made against people that are close to the rapists, of course you can carry on watching cheap russian rape videos of shit face girls gettin fucking by guys who can't even get a hard on and lose interest in the first 5 min but that's not rape mate. Of course that's only my opinion, don't mind me.
Old 06-17-2011, 06:13 PM   #7
HoldenW

HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via ICQ to HoldenW Send a message via MSN to HoldenW

For me if the fantasy is to do the raping, its always been about the power, always. If I am however in the opposite position in my fantasy it is about the fighting, the violence, and someone else over powering me. I don't know why I like the feeling of being over powered but I'd say I like it more then being the one in power.

But agreed, whenever I am in a relationship I think less and less about my rape fantasy, it is always nice to get away from this 'darker' world for awhile...but its always temporary I always come back for a good story of creeping a rp.
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed.
HoldenW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 04:44 PM   #8
Lucifer_L

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoldenW View Post
For me if the fantasy is to do the raping, its always been about the power, always. If I am however in the opposite position in my fantasy it is about the fighting, the violence, and someone else over powering me. I don't know why I like the feeling of being over powered but I'd say I like it more then being the one in power.

But agreed, whenever I am in a relationship I think less and less about my rape fantasy, it is always nice to get away from this 'darker' world for awhile...but its always temporary I always come back for a good story of creeping a rp.

So true, even though I feel good with her I always come here to talk about my fantasies, mainly because I know that no-one else would understand them. So nice to have a board like this...
Old 06-27-2011, 04:05 AM   #9
Darksyde
Bitch & Slut Breeder

Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The conventional wisdom is that rape is all about power and control. The sex is merely the means to an end. I'm not sure that's entirely true in all cases or for all rapists though. In my case, for example, power and control definitely enter into it, but sex is also a critical component. If there's no sex, there's no interest for me. For example, I like bondage and discipline scenarios when they culminate in rape, but have no interest at all in them if they don't.

I've found that my interest in rape fantasies fluctuates with how much of my life is under my control. When things are going well, I'm not as into it. When much of my life is up in the air and beyond my control, like now, I'm much more interested in rape fantasies. I'm also less interested when I'm in a good relationship, and more interested when I'm not in a relationship at all, or especially, when I'm in a bad one.

Bottom line is, I think what you're experiencing is pretty normal. Or as normal as it can be for someone who gets off on rape fantasies like we do!
Old 07-01-2011, 09:49 PM   #10
spottydog

spottydog has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to spottydog

Im pretty sure its more the power thing your gonna get it and tough ,I dont think its the sexual thing although that plays a part
spottydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 10:48 PM   #11
Paul

Paul has initial reputation

For me the rape is there as an attraction, people who i am attracted to get it! simple as that, i dont really enjoy the essence of control or power, they can comply and it wouldnt bother me as long as unload myself into them. I do like to see their tears and their begging for mercy in my fatasies though.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote