Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-11-2007, 08:15 PM   #121
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Sorry Diva I meant US as in all human beings that where created by a supposed divine being of some kind. Thru sex and birth of course...dont re-call anyone being made from dirt lately!
With broken glass
And cirumcized the skipper!
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 01:34 AM   #122
touriquet2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by sindyloo
Diva and Cameltoe...welcome to the thread and thanks for you opinions on this!

You should be free to believe what you want too! And the most impotrant thing is your faith! Use your free will for your good as well as others okay??

treat each other as you would like to be treated...with kindness and understanding for the betterment of All of US!!

PEACE OUT!!
WTF: what's next sindy ? you'll want us all in a damn group hug !!!!! hey i could grope the ladies then !!!! nevermind carry on doin your good deeds sindy . JUST BE SURE AN INVITE ME !!!!!
Old 10-13-2007, 01:46 AM   #123
touriquet2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva
*All of US* or *All of U.S.*?

yes you have right of course! i don't care when some one make fun with my faith. but i think it's something not necessary.
they must have respect and many people don't be like this!
i like to fight often but some things i don't feel it's right to fight with others.
of course she meant *all of u. fucking s.* if not we'll be in your country too . it's not like we haven't fucked up enough yet . another ones around the damn corner all cause god is telling him what to do . let's all get down on are knees and pray !!!! Halle-Fucking-luiah !!!!!

(sorry sindy needed to rant , i know you didn't mean it that way)
Old 10-13-2007, 02:21 PM   #124
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Thats okay Tour hell thats why the Rowdy room is here get it ALL off of your chest you might feel better??

And another thing....HEY??? Who the hells Hand is that Huh??
With broken glass
Old 10-17-2007, 11:46 PM   #125
ctomie
Banned

ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to ctomie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sindyloo
ctomie!!! Great Thread it is such fun thanks for getting it going!

This will be one of the contenders for Thread of the Year coming up next year!

THANK YOU!!
Thanks. I started this thread just to rant about christianity, but did not realize that this topic will go crazy afterwards.

What I have in the first post is copied and pasted from one of the essays from my anti-christianity website. I'm planning to write more.

Bottom line: Fuck christianity!!
ctomie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 05:59 PM   #126
Ntense
Privileged Member

Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)

Oh, my goodness... I don't need to add anything to this fucking Nazi Christian's editorial to push it over the top into 'absurd'! Ctomie, here's another you'll want to bookmark for later amusement.

Seig Heil, Alice! Might I suggest 'vnnforum.com' for you and your friends? Zyklon B for racial and religious purity! Woo hoo! Kill 'em all and let God sort 'em out!

click to see the full post at LOLjesus

note: Some of you thick-headed twats probably thought I was kidding about the abuse and repeated harassment we've taken from your idiot brethren. This sick bitch proves that inside every Christian is a dangerous seed of intolerance. I'll keep the .45 handy for the true believers, thanks for your concern...
Old 10-18-2007, 08:15 PM   #127
ctomie
Banned

ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to ctomie

Christians are:

1). Intolerant - can't handle anyone holding beliefs that differ from their own.
2). argumentative - won't hesitate to pick fights with non-christians whenever they say something that is not compatible with christianity.
3). judgemental - constantly judges non-christians, especially about their beliefs.
4). overly defensive / intellectually dishonest - will do ANYTHING to defend themselves, even if what non-christians say about them is right. They might even resort to lying when defending themselves.
5). sanctimonious - acting like they're so devout and holy, usually by praying in public or using expressions like "Amen / Amen to that", "Praise God", "God is amazing" in their daily conversations.
6). arrogant - thinking they're the most "righteous" people in the world. Enjoy telling people what to do and won't hesitate to tell them that they're wrong.
7). unoriginal and predictable - (google for some christian cliches and you'll see).
8). hypocritical - because they preach about "love" but yet they can't show it, and also because of all the above.

Last edited by ctomie; 10-18-2007 at 08:18 PM.
ctomie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 11:16 PM   #128
Joanna
token average person lol

Joanna Level 2 (200+)Joanna Level 2 (200+)Joanna Level 2 (200+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctomie
Christians are hypocrites

I believe that the title almost says it all. Christians, throughout centuries, have been preaching about love, such as compassion, caring, tolerance, understanding, respect, etc. but yet they failed to demonstrate it through their actions, emphatically. In more serious (and most) cases, they act in such a way that is opposite to what they preach. It is clear that anyone who says one thing and does another meets the definition of a hypocrite. Let's look at a clearer definition of the word:

"Hypocrite: a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings" - Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary

Christians, especially those who are particularly enthusiastic and supportive of their beliefs, tend to expect non-christians to hold their beliefs or at least read about them. They argued that their religion contains "the truth" or "the way to life" and so we ought to consider them with an "open heart". However, when we, non-christians (such as atheists, anti-christians, etc) ask them to consider our beliefs, which are opposite to theirs, they immediately and obstinately refused. Their reason for refusing is nothing more than the claim that we are wrong and they are right, without the need to think any further. However, if we were to make the same claim about them, they get offended.

Even if christians were to make any attempts to consider the views of non-christians, they will still do so without putting their own beliefs aside. The reason is that they have difficulty remaining neutral, and that they are close-minded individuals (who expect others to be open-minded).
so glad to see your so open minded. lol
Joanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 04:05 PM   #129
spazmo
Banned

spazmo has initial reputation

religions were simply seeking for morals at there times ,they tried the best the can & therefore i cant blame them !
the reason of all problems & clashs between us is defining the word of "morals" starting from workers religion like Judaism , farmers religion like Christianity , ending to bedwian religion like Islam !

btw , i am a muslim , & i can till for sure that mohammed the prophet was an angel compared to past other warlords who ruled arabia , a simple look at arabian history 'll serve enough .. & sure arabs without this guy would be just a savages animals attacking every creature on planet to steal his daughters & gold .
i guess the same story 'll be found with the other two religions , i just mentioned islam as the nearest living example for me

at the end , we cant judge the religions out of its frame without judging the whole era , & judging the whole era needs a rowdy palace not just a rowdy room !!

Last edited by spazmo; 10-23-2007 at 04:08 PM.
spazmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 10:43 PM   #130
sindyloo
Privileged Member

Really good point of view thank you Spazmo and welcome to the board!

We need to remind ourselves most of all to keep a open mind when we try to judge others!

And by the way are we not ALL descendants of Arbraham???
With broken glass
Old 10-23-2007, 10:48 PM   #131
Akirana
GrandMaster

Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

i think it's better to keep an open mind and NOT judge others...
people have a nasty tendancy of hating other people yes yes i'm guilty of this little fact too... wish i wasn't tho >.<
but the fact is... that if we were to accept our fellow man... i don't know...
maybe... just maybe... we could make this world a beautifull place in stead of destroying it with everything we have
Old 10-23-2007, 11:36 PM   #132
Ntense
Privileged Member

Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)

Well, I *try* to do that everywhere but THIS thread, but it's rarely successful.

Once someone finds out I'm 'different' they just HAVE to try to save me. Gee, I didn't know I needed saving, but keep up the kind thoughts. I'll muddle through much like we all do.

For a while I tried being an athiest, but I took almost constant grief for it. A lot of Christians automatically equate that with demon worshipper or something, and they get really pissy when I tell 'em I couldn't care less for their religion. I'm quite happy to take the few (very few) good moral and philosophical ideas from it and trash the rest.

They also get really uptight (see the editorial above) when I tell 'em to keep their religious fairy tales OUT of my federally funded classrooms. I don't care if they want to bring their 'creation myths' into a course on comparative religions, but if they say it's TRUTH then they have to prove it and give examples. Without proof, the ancient Tibetan view on creation is just as valid as Christianity's version, and neither should be handed to impressionable children in science textbooks as *fact*. I live next to Hindus, Catholics, Southern Baptists, Jews and a handful of Mormons. Which one(s) get the shaft if one group decides that THEIR version will be in the textbooks? That's the biggest failure of 'majority rule', if the majority is intolerant of differences.

Ask the English and the Irish how well a 'state religion' worked out for them... and that whole cock-up was over two flavors of Christianity!
Old 10-24-2007, 01:25 AM   #133
Demon King

Demon King is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Demon King
Cool I must say...

I have to agree with you on that one completley. Christianity is nothing but a waste of time and space. Honestly how can people believe a book that was written supposedly millions of years ago. How many time has i tbeen translated and rewritten. seriously look at all the different religions and tell me you cant tell that something funny is goin on. Personally i say do away wiht it, bu that is me. To top it all off, "Christians" are the first one crying for blood in any situation no matter how much they claim to be "peaceful People". Yes it does sum up every form of Christian Religion, from muslim to jew they are all the same.....HYPOCRITICAL!!!!!!!!!!1
Demon King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 01:36 AM   #134
Akirana
GrandMaster

Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joanna
so glad to see your so open minded. lol
i second that! lol
Old 10-24-2007, 11:20 AM   #135
sindyloo
Privileged Member

Demon King...nice point you have there!!

Yes there have been thousands of people killed in the name of GOD by Christians from way back...Like the first Crusades and even up to early modern warfare!

It is okay to kill the "heathens" as long as you pray to GOD first so you feel better about yourself!! My Ass...it is!?
With broken glass
Old 10-24-2007, 12:52 PM   #136
spazmo
Banned

spazmo has initial reputation

Quote:
by the way are we not ALL descendants of Arbraham??
thx sindyloo
but i guess Arbraham sons successfully turned them selfs to a community stars , & they just paying the price of that
well , some ppl like Ntense might look more than upset of religions , but i guess there problem with the fanatics & the religion states is on his first place !
i can understand how he feels coz my own country is being teared apart from every fantic on earth , i am now emigrant thx to them & i just hope to come back home one day to see that its all gone with anyhow !

state of religion might be working in its own time (& not even 100% perfectly) but not now , never ever !
alot of ppl in (Iran) & (Saudia Arabia) are craying everyday for freedom , & not even the freedom in reality but the freedom over the internet !
imagine youth who cant visit Wikibedia, youtube or google for (harmful contents against islamic community) & thats what iranian government sees ?!
imagine youth of sudia arabia who cant use Archive.org , rapidshare , megaupload, etec for the same cause ?

no one can do anything against the fanatic regime except a more extremest fanatics (like al quida for example) !!
therefor choices in middle east is simply between a light (state of religion) or a heavy (state of religion) , yea ... its a misfortune indeed , but we cant brainwash everyone's mind , right ?
spazmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 02:48 PM   #137
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Nice post spazmo.
ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 04:04 PM   #138
Number7
I am back.

Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

As a Christian myself, here is what I have to say.

I don't push my religion on others, I keep it to myself.

I respect you have your own views.

Now all I ask is you show a bit of respect towards myself.

We've discovered that when I'm in a good mood, it turns green. When I'm in a bad mood, it leaves a big f***ing red mark on his forehead.
Number7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 04:21 PM   #139
Akirana
GrandMaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number7
Now all I ask is you show a bit of respect towards myself.
dude... where not bashing on you personally... we are bashing on general religeon and it's just a nice thing to be bitching about sometimes

i have great respect for you and your believes...
but a discussion about religion should be allowed shouldn't it?
Old 10-24-2007, 04:30 PM   #140
Number7
I am back.

Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akirana
dude... where not bashing on you personally... we are bashing on general religeon and it's just a nice thing to be bitching about sometimes

i have great respect for you and your believes...
but a discussion about religion should be allowed shouldn't it?
Oh yeah, of course, I don't have a problem with people debating religion, and believe me, I'm no perfect Christian (I'm on a rape board ffs.)

I just think the thread creator is just as bad as the religious people who condemn non believers.

You need a balanced view on things or else you end up with crusades and other problems.

We've discovered that when I'm in a good mood, it turns green. When I'm in a bad mood, it leaves a big f***ing red mark on his forehead.
Number7 is offline   Reply With Quote