Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-04-2007, 12:07 AM   #1
fireflights
Never say never

fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Forbidden attraction(one man only and has to play professor.)

Adelle was not in her eyes pretty. At nineteen she had long brownish red hair and blue eyes, she was five feet six and weighed about 120lbs with rather larger breasts then should be natural for a girl her size. She was petite and generally kept her hair up in a ponytail with soft tendrils coming down on her cheeks. She was failing her Physics class and without it could not pass this year in school but her finals were coming up and she just did not see a way out of it. Her professor, Xavier Langstrom was a brilliant man and quite handsome in her opinion as well but though she felt a strong kinship with her professor she still could not catch up on her work to make sure she passed. She found herself a little confused when one day he asked her to stay behind when the class ended and as she approached his desk as the last of her fellow students left she hoped this would not be him telling her she was hopless beyond redemption.

"You wanted to see me professor?" She said nervously as she looked at him with her doe eyes, trembling slightly with mixed fear and anticipation.
fireflights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 12:36 AM   #2
drmephisto

Ach, my dear Adelle, I vish to discuss your vork so var in ze class. I am hoping that we may be able to zalvage at least a passing grade for you and I vill be able to see you later zis evening in mine offoce zay about 9:00PM?
Old 02-04-2007, 01:13 AM   #3
fireflights
Never say never

fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I nod to my professor, knowing that he is a generous man and that I hope to be able to salvage this grade. "Thank you sir and I will be there. Is there anything else you need or can I go?" I ask flashing him a small smile. when he tells me no and I leave I wonder how lucky I am to be given this chance to make it and I head to my room to do a little studying before I realize it is eight o'clock. I take a quick shower as I have been up all day and do not wish to look a mess when I meet with the professor. I get into a pair of jeans and white T-shirt with white lace bra under it to keep it from showing. I head out and before entering the professor's office she knocks on it and awaits his answer.

Last edited by fireflights; 02-04-2007 at 01:27 AM.
Old 02-04-2007, 01:49 AM   #4
drmephisto

Enter my dear he says sitting at his desk writing. The lovely student enters.
"Ach my child, pleeze zit down here and ve can discuss vat you need to zucceed." he says smiling beind his salt and peper beard.
Old 02-04-2007, 03:16 AM   #5
fireflights
Never say never

I enter the room and take a look as I close the door behind me. I step forward and take a seat in front of the desk as he sits there doing his work and wonders what she will be asked to do to succeed in her schooling.
Old 02-04-2007, 09:59 AM   #6
drmephisto

"Id zeems to me my dear vat you need to help you underzdant ze zcience of phyzics is some demonztrazions. Now, I have made available ze laboratory for us to uze tonight az late az ve need. Zo, let us go there now it is only a zhort valk down ze hall," the profesor tells his student now hopeful of salvaging her academic career.

Last edited by drmephisto; 02-04-2007 at 01:55 PM.
Old 02-04-2007, 02:48 PM   #7
fireflights
Never say never

I stand and follow him out of the office and to the laboratory where we will be working. I enter the room and you follow behind me and close the door then we approach one of the tables where there are items laid out. I now get out my small notebook to take notes with so I am prepared to listen and watch carefully.
Old 02-04-2007, 03:30 PM   #8
drmephisto

I walk beside you putting my hand on your shoulder to guide you. "You zee my dear, all phyzics iz based on prinziples of reactions," I say to you as you write intensly accepting my arm on you as nothing more than a kindly gesture. We approach the table and I point out scientific devices that will explain the principles. "Now for exzample these here should give a reaction, yez" I say to you as I hold up a pair of handcuffs.
Old 02-04-2007, 08:20 PM   #9
fireflights
Never say never

I look at the handcuffs and then to you with a confused expression on my face. "I don't understand sir, how would handcuffs get a reaction on anything? Are they not just metal?" I am so naive that I should have realized that something was off on this whole situation but I have trust in my professor that he would not do anything to harm me, little did I know this was all about to change and my outlook on life itself would be changed by this night forever.
Old 02-06-2007, 01:28 PM   #10
drmephisto

"Yez my dear yust metel cum en ze here and I vill illuzdrate," I say as I lead you to a hoist that has its hook at eye level. "Zee how the chain from zee hancuffs attaches to the metel hook, zere iz no reaction yez?" I ask you as you look at it bewildered and confused responding with a timid yes. "Zo we add zometing else to zee vhat reaczion ve get," I say to you as I take your wrist and lock one hand cuff around it.
Old 02-06-2007, 06:59 PM   #11
fireflights
Never say never

My eyes widen a little as I feel the metal go about my wrist and I notice for the first time that something is not quite right with what is here in this lab. "Professor I think we should continue this more during a class time." I say shakily as I start to feel more uncomfortable with this whole situation.
Old 02-07-2007, 06:25 PM   #12
drmephisto

"Oh no my dear, ve are here to study reaczions, und you are demonztrating very vell how zey vork," I say as I lock your other wrist into the cuffs.
Old 02-08-2007, 03:53 PM   #13
fireflights
Never say never

As the second cuff goes about my wrist I know something here is not right. "Wh-what are you doing professor, let me out of these cuffs!" My voice is panicked and shrilly.
Old 02-08-2007, 04:30 PM   #14
drmephisto

"Now you zee vhat I mean by reaczions," I say as I take the hoist contrl and raise your arms over your head you now barely standing on the tips of your toes. "You see vhat a strong reaczion ve have here, listen to your voice how high pitched it is now," Isay as I begin to pop the snap on your jeans and slow pull down the zipper.

Last edited by drmephisto; 02-08-2007 at 05:14 PM.
Old 02-09-2007, 09:06 PM   #15
fireflights
Never say never

"Stop!" I cry as i try and kick out at you. I realize now something really bad is going to happen to me and I try all I can to stop you but I am in a precarious position and it makes it hard to do anything to stop you. "please stop professor."
Old 02-12-2007, 10:57 AM   #16
drmephisto

"But my dear, ze lezzon iz going zo vell, und you are demonztrating vhat I mean about reaczions," I say as I pull your shirt up over your head onto your arms. You keep screaming and crying that I release you but I just continue to remove your clothes. I pull your jeans to your feet and rub your legs. "I can guarentee my dear that you vill reczeve un 'A' grade for this zemester," I say as I open a switchblade.
Old 02-13-2007, 09:12 AM   #17
fireflights
Never say never

As you pull at my clothing fear of what is really going to happen here sets in and I pale. "Puh-please professor just let me down." I know I am not a virgin but I have only had one partner and to me that was a mistake so I began to save myself for the man I would marry. "Please don't do this and I won't tell anyone professor, you can just let me go and we can pretend none of this happened."
Old 02-13-2007, 01:12 PM   #18
drmephisto

"No my sveet, ze lezzon vill now continue," I say cutting the straps to your bra. Your calm demeanor vanishs when I put the blade between the cup of your bra and slowly cut them free. I laugh with glee as it falls to the floor while you react to the terror of having your breasts exposed to me. I take them and cradle them gently rubbing the nipples. "Now vatch zis reaczion my sveet, as your nipples being rubbed zo nizely, makez your puzzy vet, hahahahaaaaa," I laugh as you try in vain to evade my touch.
Old 02-13-2007, 05:40 PM   #19
fireflights
Never say never

"Oh god please no!" I sob as I try hard to evade your touch but the position I am in makes it too hard and I am forced to hang there and just let you do what you will to me. "Why are you doing this professor? I trusted you and respected you." I ask as tears pour down my face. Even as I ask this I can feel my body reacting to you and my pussy getting wet though I will it to stop and it won't.
Old 02-14-2007, 03:28 PM   #20
drmephisto

I push the hoist control to lift you from the floor. You scream from the pain made worse as I move the hoist across the beam that it hangs from to a work table. I lower you enough so that you can sit on the edge but your wrists are still above you. I remove your shoes and jeans as you scream for help. I cut your panties as you freeze in terror seeing the blade being waved around. The cold steel of the table stings your tender buttocks. Then I begin to open my pants and drop them revealing my throbbing hard on. You cry, begging me that I not do this to you asking why I've betrayed your trust. I ignore all other things except the insertion of my hard member into your wet pussy.