Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-03-2007, 04:22 PM   #1
drmephisto

Default SUPERBOWL! (Let's have a party!)

South Florida's hotels are jammed!!! Money flowing everywhere, hotties all over the place. Now where one is, the other follows. I'll let you be the judge of which. In any event, the South Beach drag is loaded with so much trim, it is not funny. Babes in bikinis everywhere sloshing down drinks, it's girls gone wild all over the place. I search and search and look where I can find one little sweety who is alone, scantally clad and willing (or not)! I continue to search and search.
Old 02-03-2007, 04:47 PM   #2
SorryForBeing

SorryForBeing Level 2 (200+)SorryForBeing Level 2 (200+)SorryForBeing Level 2 (200+)

Me and my girls are all out having a good time. Truthfully, we didn't know much about the sport, but still we had fun partying after and that's what we were doing. I had barely had one before my cheeks were red from the drink. I had on my blue bikini, not even close to as tanned as my friends who went to those fake tanners. I wasn't into just lying around like that like most of them. Finding I couldn't stop laughing, I pushed through the crowd, dancing while my friends were somewhere chatting some cute guys up. I knew my dancing must not be the most admired, but nobody would notice in this sea of people. Eventually I get tired, going back to the table. My friends must still be over with those guys and I roll my eyes, grabbing another drink while waiting.
SorryForBeing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 04:57 PM   #3
drmephisto

I see this cute little hottie by herself. Seems to be waiting for someone. I just take a chance and go up to her and say hello eyeing her in her nice blue bikini.
Old 02-03-2007, 05:06 PM   #4
SorryForBeing

SorryForBeing Level 2 (200+)SorryForBeing Level 2 (200+)SorryForBeing Level 2 (200+)

I give a small wave, smiling," hey." I can feel him checking me out and I have to restrain a small laugh. It was easy to figure out guys these days. Wiping some hair out of my eyes, I tilted my head," did you need something?"
Old 02-03-2007, 05:11 PM   #5
drmephisto

I can't believe that you all by yourself. Waiting for a friend?
Old 02-03-2007, 05:15 PM   #6
SorryForBeing

I nod a small bit," well yea. They're all out flirting." I, for one, don't go out of my way like that for a guy. I just wanted to come here and have fun. Taking another sip, my voice was slightly slurred though not to the point of it being confusing," how about you?"
Old 02-03-2007, 05:35 PM   #7
drmephisto

Oh I was just checking out what was going on. I live about 20 miles north of here and knew that this is where every one would be hanging out this weekend. Can I get you another drink?
Old 02-03-2007, 09:41 PM   #8
SorryForBeing

"Um, sure, thanks," I nod a small bit, and lean my chin into my palm, stirring the remain of my current drink with the straw I had," I'm visiting here with some friends from up north." I gave a small wave to a passing friend who was apparantly heading back with one of the guys.
Old 02-04-2007, 10:01 AM   #9
drmephisto

I slip over to the bar and order another drink for the cute chick. When she is not looking I slip a small amount of drug in it that will make her groggy in short order. I will be there to "rescue " her when it does.
Old 02-04-2007, 12:42 PM   #10
SorryForBeing

When he returns and hands me it, I smile, thanking him, and took a sip. As I talk, I suddenly feel woozy, maybe from the alchohal? Maybe I had too much? I look around in hopes of spotting one of my friends to take me home, sighing weakly at failing. My eyes half lid as I cover my head with a hand," I.. I'm sorry.. I think.. I might.. have had too much to drink. My head's spinning." I try to stand, just sitting back in the chair, not wanting to make a scene by falling onto the ground at least.
Old 02-04-2007, 12:45 PM   #11
drmephisto

I catch her as she falls over. "She's had a little too much to drink. I'll take her back to her room and put her to bed, I say to some concerned people. I leave the hotel grounds with my sleeping beauty and head to my van.
Old 02-04-2007, 12:58 PM   #12
SorryForBeing

As I'm carried, I mumble a thanks to him, somewhere between consciousness and sleep, stirring and trying to look where we're going. I could barely tell whether we were outside, inside or somewhere else entirely. "Room number... mine's.. c315," I mumble, muffled, and try to get my room key, voice almost inaudable.
Old 02-04-2007, 01:18 PM   #13
drmephisto

"C315? Ok honey we'll get you there soon," I say to her as I open the side door to my van and lay her down on the mat in the back. I climb in and close the door. She asks where we are. I tell her that I am taking her to her hotel and to relax. I suggest to her that she may have gotten to much sun. She is groggy but soon sucums to the drug and falls asleep.
Old 02-04-2007, 01:25 PM   #14
SorryForBeing

My eyes shutting, I feel everything go dark, passing out. "..."
Old 02-04-2007, 01:36 PM   #15
drmephisto

With her asleep I roll her onto her belly and tie her wrists behind her and her feet together. I reach for the duct tape roll and seal her lips tightly. The drug won't last to long so I want to move out before she comes to and watch the look in her eyes when she realizes that she is bound and gagged wearing nothing more than a skimpy bikini. Right now she is a delight to behold.
Old 02-04-2007, 02:09 PM   #16
SorryForBeing

I finally come to, trying to stetch my arms, eyes widening when I feel them tied. As I struggle to pull my hands free, I realize my feet are bound and mouth taped right after, a muffled sound of surprise coming through the tape. Looking around, I try to scoot away, realization sinking in as I see the other that has just met watching me. I attempt to look angry, struggling to get free, but my eyes betray me, showing how afraid I was.
Old 02-04-2007, 02:17 PM   #17
drmephisto

"Hello my lovely. Now we are going for a ride to my place which is in a place called the Redlands. It's a nice quiet place where you and I can get to know oneanother much better and I can get you out of that stifling bikini, well just relax it's about a twenty minute drive," I say as I pat you ass, you reacting in anger and indignation but filled with fear for what may happen and a little self second guessing for falling into my trap.
Old 02-04-2007, 02:36 PM   #18
SorryForBeing

Glaring when he pats my ass, I roll so my back's towards the wall of the van, still struggling and a bit annoyed, not being able to say anything. I sigh inwardly, knowing it was stupid to let a stranger buy me a drink. Not to mention, let him take me to my room in that condition.
Old 02-04-2007, 03:36 PM   #19
drmephisto

The drive to my place ends at my cabin. I drive into the secluded area and retrieve you from my van. You kick and scream as best as you can considering that you are bound hand and foot. "MY that's a skimpy bikini you are wearing today my lovely," I say to you as I admire your body. A look of stark terror comes over you when I bring you into my bedroom and lay you down on my bed. Of course your nitial reaction is to scoot away but you stop at the edge of the bed and try to stand. You sit down once you realize that you can't escape, turn around and watch me begin to undress myself.
Old 02-04-2007, 05:15 PM   #20
SorryForBeing

When I see you begin undressing, I peer around for any type of object to use to defend myself. As I begin to wish I wore more, I scoot back, knees against chest and trying to pull hands free. I wasn't about to try hopping away. Even I knew that would result in making him more alert or maybe even get him angry. I turn my gaze away, not wanting to think about this, pretty much terrified when I thought about what could happen. He obviously was going to rape.. me and.. maybe even kill me. I tried to press my back even further into the headboard, shaking.