Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-05-2007, 07:08 PM   #21
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Intheshadows

Maria took got a warm wash cloth out and cleaned off her shaven pussy. She removed the love egg, placed some duct tape over her mouth, handed me the kit, and held her body down. I took out the needle diped it in the ink, and pressed it into her shaven pussy. She screamed and struggled but it would be no use, I would leave my mark on her so she would always remember this night.
Intheshadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 07:17 PM   #22
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)

I finished making my mark on her pussy and had Maria put a small bandage on it. She would be able to see it after we were finished. I had Maria run cold water into the tub and added some Ice, we carried her limp body and placed it into the tube, there would be no passing out tonight.
Old 02-05-2007, 07:25 PM   #23
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

We pulled her out of the bath tub and removed the duct tape, she was no longer tied up but she was in no condition to run or fight. Her shivering wet body was turning me on I forced her on her fours and went behind her putting my knees between hers and spreading her legs wide. I entered her with one forceful thrust. Maria forced the dildo into her mouth to keep the screams muffled.
Old 02-06-2007, 02:41 PM   #24
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

We continued to do her at both ends as much as I was enjoying this I think Maria was having even a better time. I pulled my cock out and cummed all over her ass. I was getting a bit tired but Maria looked full of energy. "Maria, I'm going to take a show. You can take her over to the bed and do whatever you like. When your finished clean her up and get her dressed."

As I was taking the shower I could hardly believe what I was hearing from the other room.
Old 02-06-2007, 06:17 PM   #25
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I could hardly believe my eyes when I got out of the shower. I must make a note to have Maria show me how to make some of those knots. I finished getting dressed, pulled up a chair and sat down to watch. This would be some nice entertainment.
Old 02-07-2007, 01:52 PM   #26
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

My cock was getting very hard watching her obvious pleasure as Maria licked and played with her clit and vagina. My hand started to stroke my cock as I continued to watch, it felt so good. I hoped Maria would finish soon as I needed a place to put it, I certainly wasn't going to make a mess in my pants with such a fine looking women tied up on the bed.