Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-01-2007, 03:39 PM   #41
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Intheshadows

I climbed into the bed and kneeled between her legs. My hard cock was less than an inch away from her pussy. Her body was so beautiful, young, and pure and it was about to me mine. I lightly slapped her face so she would open her eyes. "Rosheen ask me to enter you."

Last edited by Intheshadows; 02-01-2007 at 03:44 PM.
Intheshadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 12:32 PM   #42
Cute_Abbie

Cute_Abbie has initial reputation

Rosheen opened her eyes with a whimper, but she couldn't bring herself to look down at the man who was doing this to her. Neither could she force the lie that he desired out of her mouth.

"P-please..." she cried, softly.
Cute_Abbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 12:49 PM   #43
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)

I gently inserted the head of my thick cock into her vagina, it was so tight and firm. I started to pump my cock lightly into her and placed my left hand onto her left breast, touching her eract nipple.
Old 02-02-2007, 12:57 PM   #44
Cute_Abbie

Rosheen was unable to control herself, and she let out a scream as the man's penis parted the lips of her flower, but it degenerated into wails and sobs as he began to thrust into her. His large cock painfully stretched out her pussy, causing her body to instinctively tense up in the throes of her violation.
Old 02-02-2007, 01:01 PM   #45
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Gradually my cock started to go deeper and deeper into her delicate body as I slowly pumped it into her. I started to kiss her breasts and stroke her hair. The pleasure was intense and I wanted to make it last.
Old 02-02-2007, 01:05 PM   #46
Cute_Abbie

Rosheen wailed aloud as the man began thrusting deeper and deeper into her, with faster and rougher motions. She tried to relax her pussy, to put her attention on something else as he straddled her and licked at her young, pert breasts, but she couldn't. She was trapped inside her own head.
Old 02-02-2007, 01:08 PM   #47
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Finally I was all the way inside of her, I was now starting to pump faster and harder. The pressure started to build inside my cock. I continued to touch her breasts and roughly forced my lips on hers.
Old 02-02-2007, 01:20 PM   #48
Cute_Abbie

Rosheen's body was beginning to give in to the man's advances, sweat slicking her breasts and thighs as her stretched pussy moistened from the pleasure that he was forcing on her. As he kissed her on the lips, she couldn't even find the strength to close her mouth, as it hung open in pain.
Old 02-02-2007, 01:40 PM   #49
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

As she relaxed her body I slowed my pumping to a nice even rythum, the pressure in my cock was intense but I wanted this to last longer. I kissed her upper lip and stroked her breasts. She was giving me no resistance, I place my tongue inside her mouth and gently touched hers.
Old 02-02-2007, 01:44 PM   #50
Cute_Abbie

Her body jerking in pain from every even thrust, it was all Rosheen could do not to fall unconscious. However, when the man's kissing became more intimate than before, she pulled her head back and clamped her teeth shut to block him out. Somehow that seemed so much worse than him fondling her pale breasts or touching her ass. Although, small mercy, he hadn't done much of the latter.
Old 02-02-2007, 01:52 PM   #51
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

As she pulled her head back my pumping intesified. As I felt the pressure about to explode inside my cock I place my body completly over her tender body. I grabbed her ass and with one final thrust I exploded inside of her. "Oh God. Yes. Rosheen. Yes". I lay on her body breathing heavy my cock still inside of her but starting to get less rigid.

Last edited by Intheshadows; 02-02-2007 at 01:55 PM.
Old 02-13-2007, 07:58 AM   #52
Cute_Abbie

Rosheen sobbed in pain and despair as the man finally finished with her, shooting his load into her tight, pink pussy. His hands were on her ass, now, gently massaging her cheeks as his cock lay dormant inside of her. His own body as crushing her tender frame beneath it, but that was nothing compared to the knowledge that she could be pregnant with his child at that moment.