Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-31-2007, 05:06 PM   #1
Cute_Abbie

Cute_Abbie has initial reputation
Default In the Safety of her Home (One male)

Rosheen sat on her bed, her laptop over her knees as she idly put the finishing touches on an essay. The thin girl was dressed only in a white b-cup bra and a pair of pink pyjama bottoms, and her brown hair was held back in a ponytail. She was alone in her house tonight, but she had foolishly neglected to lock the back door, and her faithful dog was away with her parents.

After a while she finished the essay, put the laptop to one side and stretched out across the bed, wriggling her toes as she watched the ceiling and contemplated taking a shower.
Cute_Abbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 05:31 PM   #2
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Intheshadows

All I could think about was how he had used and taken advantage of me. I had worked for him for ten years and he just let me go. I was ashamed to tell my family. I knew that he would be gone for the weekend, I would have my revenege. I decided to enter through the back door, and to my surprise it was left open. This might be easier than I thought. I put on my ski mask and slowly walked up the stairs.
Intheshadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 05:35 PM   #3
Cute_Abbie

Afer a few minutes, Rosheen made up her mind and got up to take a shower. Pushing herself off of her bed, the young woman pulled her droopin pyjama bottoms back up over her pale cheeks, and walked out of her room and onto the darkness of the landing. Not botheirng to close the bathroom door, she entered and started the water running befor she undid her bra and let it fall to the floor.
Old 01-31-2007, 05:46 PM   #4
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)

As I entered her bedroom I could hear her in the bathroom taking a shower. I thought of the water pulsing against her thin naked body, her hands touching her small breasts, her arms, and her legs. I decided to wait for her to finish, but I lit a small candle in the bedroom curious if she would notice. I hid in the closet but I could still see into the room.
Old 01-31-2007, 05:51 PM   #5
Cute_Abbie

After a few minutes in the shower, Rosheen turned it off and climbed out, her naked, slender body covered in a thin layer of moisture that glistened in the lights of the bathroom. Grabbing a towel, she walked back into her room, rubbing it over her torso and legs. Entering her room, Rosheen spotted a small candle lit on the bedside table. She occaisionally lit them to read by, liking the wavering light they produced, and guessed that in this case she must have done it and forgotten.

She bent over the candle, holding back her hair before blowing it out and starting to dry her hair with the towel, facing away from the closet.
Old 01-31-2007, 06:03 PM   #6
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I continued to watch from the closet. I saw Rosheen walk into the room, with her body wet and naked. I had never experienced something so young and delicate, this would be a night to remember. She noticed the candle, but only blew it out. As she dryed her hair with the towel I could see her rear, it was shaped so perfect. I decided to watch a bit longer and I had noticed a long black dress in her closet, I imagined how she would look all dressed up.
Old 01-31-2007, 06:07 PM   #7
Cute_Abbie

Rosheen continued to dry her hair with the towel, swaying her slim hips as she rubbed the last of the moisture out of her hair. After she ha done drying her hair, she started to rub at her body before she had another idea. Closing the curtains, the brunette set up her laptop and attatched the web camera, before putting on some dance music. Activating the camera and setting it to record, she began dancing around to the music, still naked and glistening with moisture.
Old 01-31-2007, 06:21 PM   #8
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I could hardly believe my eyes, the little tart was filming herself dance. My cock was so hard, I wanted to rush right into the room a ravage her, but for now I would enjoy the show. Then I smiled as I thought about her recording, it would be very useful later. I removed my mask.
Old 01-31-2007, 06:26 PM   #9
Cute_Abbie

Still dancing seductively to the music, Rosheen began running her hands down her hips and up over her small, pert breasts, before turning her back to the camera and playing with her ass cheeks, spreading them and squeezing them for the enjoyment of whoever might watch the video. At that point, she thought that no-one would.

Still enjoying the mok exhibitionism of her dance, she began seductively crouching down and spreading her legs, turning this way and that whilst delivering small slaps to her bottom, accompanied by small giggles.
Old 01-31-2007, 06:30 PM   #10
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Oh my god. That was all I could take, it was time to say hello. I open the closet door and Rosheen looked up at me startled. "Hello Rosheen"
Old 01-31-2007, 06:33 PM   #11
Cute_Abbie

Startled, Rosheen gave out a shriek of terror as she collapsed backwards against her bed, her hands clamping over her small tits and squeezing between her slim thighs to cover herself. Who was this stranger, and how long had he been watching her? Rosheen nearly threw up as she realised that he had probably been watching her entire dance, the dance that she had never meat anyone to see...
Old 01-31-2007, 06:39 PM   #12
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I ran towards her as she was lying helplessly on her bed. I was quickly on top of her, I place one hand on her mouth to stop her from screaming and the other around her throat. "Calm down. Just relax. Everythings is going to fine. Don't fight. Calm down."
Old 02-01-2007, 12:53 PM   #13
Cute_Abbie

Rosheen could barely find the strength to get her hands underneath the man and feebly try to push his body away from her own. She helplessly kicked her legs against him, her wet thighs smacking against his as she tried to slide away from him.
Old 02-01-2007, 01:09 PM   #14
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

She was putting up a good fight and it was getting me even more excited. I slapped her hard across her face and put my knee in her stomach. "Stop fighting me, it doesn't have to be this way."
Old 02-01-2007, 01:14 PM   #15
Cute_Abbie

Thesmack across her face brought stars to Rosheen's eyes, and the knee in her stomach made her double over on the bed. Tears springing to her eyes, she rolled over on the covers and curled up, bringing her knees up against her petite breasts. Whimpering softly, she refused to reply to the man's statement.
Old 02-01-2007, 01:27 PM   #16
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I stood up and hovered over her curled up body, she looked so delicate and pure. I reached into my backpack and took out the first rope. I looped one end to the bedpost, tightened it and then grabbed her wrist. "Don't fight me."
Old 02-01-2007, 01:31 PM   #17
Cute_Abbie

Something in the man's tone made Rosheen comply, her wrist going limp as he grabbed it and looped the rope around it. The girl still remained curled up, though, only her round, firm ass visible.
Old 02-01-2007, 01:41 PM   #18
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

"Now that's better Rosheen, this doesn't have to be difficult." I went around to the other side of the bed and tied her left wrist to the other bedpost. She was now laying on her back with her arms above her body, her legs were still curled up tight. I kneeled on the bed beside her. She was so young and beautiful. I put my hand on her curled up leg and started to gently rub it.
Old 02-01-2007, 01:44 PM   #19
Cute_Abbie

Rosheen's arms were now spread wide, but she kept her knees up against her breasts with an effort as she sobbed gently and pointlessly. Who was this man? Why was he doing this to her?

As he began to carress her leg, Rosheen let out a yelp and kicked feebly, turning away from him as far as the bonds would allow.
Old 02-01-2007, 01:52 PM   #20
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

As she turned away and exposed her rear to me I became even more excited. I put my hand in her still damp hair and began to run my fingers through it. I thought now was a good time for an introduction, she won't be telling anyone, not if she didn't want that nice little film sent all over the internet. "Rosheen, my name is Kevin, I used to work for you Daddy, that is before he screwed me over good. Now its my turn to do some screwing to his pretty girl."