Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-31-2007, 10:31 AM   #1
Nightwish

Nightwish has initial reputation
Default after finals (for Hymenbuster)

It was finally over, no more tests, no more exams, summer has begun and its time to throw the schoolbooks out.
Tonight I'm off to the schoolprom and then at least 6 weeks of relaxing, swimming and partying.
I got my dress laid out on the bed, a chinese satin dress with two long splits along the side, and of course my black satin shoes.
And just to match I put on my new lingerie, black satin bra and thong, not that anyone is getting to see those, but it makes me feel good to know that I'm wearing them.
I have had a lot of requests from guy's to be my date and with a bit of advice from my friends I have chosen to go with bobby, he is cute, but also a good friend, so I dont have to worry about having a good time.
I put my long brown hair up and put my make up on and then its finaly time to go...
Nightwish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 03:01 PM   #2
HYMENBUSTER
Privileged Member

HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to HYMENBUSTER

I sat in my study smoking a cigar...thinking on the past as I looked through a scrap book of Polaroids of my so many victims, the sight of their innocent faces before and their crying and screaming after aroused me to no end...of course I had recorded nearly every single one on DVD but I didn't feel like watching at the moment I had to think, there was a prom tonight at the local high school, those dresses and the innocence and pleasure at dancing I just had to have one of them!! i changed into my suit got my kit ready and jumped in my car and pondered what I was going to do next
HYMENBUSTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 03:26 PM   #3
Nightwish

Bobby finally picked me up to go to the prom...
When we arrived I noticed that we were kind of early and bobbie went to get me a drink.
We just sat at the table talking and after a while he asked me to dance with him...
I'm not that much into slowdancing but because bobby was putting on his puppy eyes I couldnt refuse.
While we where dancing I noticed that he was getting a bit fresh with me, touching my ass, trying to kiss my neck.
When I looked up at him to ask him to stop doing that he immediatly pressed his lips against mine.
I pull back catching my breath as my anger rises.
"Bobby...what do you think youre doing??? We are friends...I dont like you in that way! "
He tried to apologize but It was no use, I was mad and my party was over, I went outside to catch my breath and cool off.
Outside I lean against a bench, pulling out a cigarette I notice that I have forgotten my lighter.
Great...Just what I needed....
Old 02-01-2007, 01:02 PM   #4
HYMENBUSTER
Privileged Member

HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'd been waiting here for ages, as i was about to give up a girl came out...alone. a beautiful brunette in an amazing satin dress I can feel the fabric brushing against my cock I had to have her!! As i approach her, I Pull out my lighter, "need a light?"
Old 02-02-2007, 04:37 AM   #5
Nightwish

"Yes thanks, but if you are trying a pick up line, I'm sorry to say that there's not a chance in hell."
Still madd with bobby I take it out on this stranger.
I look up into your face.
In the darkness outside I cant really make out your face but your eyes...
I feel they are piercing through me."
At your suprised look I cant help smile.
"Sorry, had a bad night, no need to take it out on you I guess."
I light my cigarette and give you back your lighter, expecting you to leave.
Old 02-02-2007, 11:49 PM   #6
HYMENBUSTER
Privileged Member

as she hands me back my lighter I "accidentally" knock the cigarette from her hand, and as she bends down to pick it up I grab her , though struggling and screaming i throw her into my car...and turn on the child lock
Old 02-05-2007, 03:53 AM   #7
Nightwish

I bend over to pick the ciggarete up when I feel your hands grabbing me, I scream and kick franticly out of instinct cause I dont know what going on here.
When you throw me in the car I look at your face through the window...
Your hard cold eyes stare back at me, almost telling me my fate...