Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-27-2007, 04:35 PM   #21
Louise
Privileged Member

Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

OHMYGOD! I yelp as he took my hard nipple into his mouth, his tongue was expertedly teasing me...in any other place...id...id be begging him to not to stop....BUT!!

"STOP...IM GOING TO SCREAM THE BLOODY PLACE DOWN!"

I swing my leg at him, hoping to reach his groin...how dare he...how dare he...I swing my leg again...bastard...

"Please...stop..just let me go...im going to scream..."
Old 01-27-2007, 04:45 PM   #22
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"Scream your head off! No one will hear!" I informed my patient and then nipped the nipple I had been sucking with my teeth as I used my legs to pin hers to the examination table. "Struggle, fight, scream!" I told her my brain burning with lust and my heart pounding away I moved over to her other nipple and took it into my mouth, sucking and biting at it softly as I switched both her wrists into one of my hands to bring one hand around to cup and squeeze one of her perfect breasts while tormenting her other nipple with my mouth.
Old 01-27-2007, 04:54 PM   #23
Louise
Privileged Member

Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Bastard...I let loose with a wail, screaming for help, the sound echoining uselessly around the examination room.

I screamed out again as his teeth nipped at me, fearing something else now, the reality of the situation suddenly sweeping through me. His grip was fierce, strong and hard. I was pinned down.

I lifted my head up, trying to bite him, to do anything to fight...yelping again as his hand crushed my breast. Anger turning quickly into fear, terror...my eyes misting up as tears formed...
Old 01-27-2007, 05:08 PM   #24
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"I'm not going to hurt you, just fuck you!" I told Ms. Vermont reassuringly while she fought and started to cry and gave each of her nipples a long hard suck before rising up to smile at her as she gazed at me with fear and hatred. "You could probably use a good fuck!" I declared with a grin and then kissed her hard, pushing my tongue between her resisting lips as I lifted her skirt with my free hand before hooking my fingers in the relatively conservative panties she wore to begin pulling them down roughly.
Old 01-27-2007, 06:05 PM   #25
Louise
Privileged Member

The bastard is trying to kiss me...kiss me!!! I let his tongue slip between my lips before snapping my teeth shut, he sensed what i was doing but before he pulled it away, i got him...letting out a triumphal cry, it wasnt serious but I got him!

His hand had tugged down my panties, I started to writhe and twist under him all the more...god no...god no..he wont have me..I try and hold my legs tighter together...but his hand pushed between them...and I cried out in frustration once more...
Old 01-27-2007, 06:33 PM   #26
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

"You bit me you naughty bitch!" I said with a laugh, more amused and aroused by Ms. Vermont's bite than I was angry, and as she fought and protested I grasped the crotch of her panties and tore them off literally. "I think we need a new position," I told my patient/victim and letting up the pressure on her legs I used her wrists to roll her over so that she was belly down over the edge of the table with her stocking clad legs hanging over the side and her skirt hiked up over her naked ass.
"This should make it easier to give you the hard fuck you need!" I said and smacked the protesting Ms. Vermont's ass with a lusty laugh.
Old 01-28-2007, 11:08 AM   #27
Louise
Privileged Member

I gasped as he rolled me over, yelping as he manhandled me so easily. Feeling his hands lifting my skirt...oh god...oh god!!!

"PLEASE DONT!!!"

OWWW....his hand smacked down on my now bare butt again...

"Pleaseeee....stop now and I promise...I wont tell anyone...I promise...please..."

His laughter and another smack of my butt was the only reply I had...I screamed out in fear and frustration once more. Jerking as much as the position allowed...Im not going to let him do this...god no...

"please...please...just stop...let me go please"
My voice quiet now...almost a whisper...
Old 01-28-2007, 02:54 PM   #28
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

"I can't stop, you're too damned hot!" I told the very sexy and now completely helpless and begging Ms. Vermont as I reached between her legs to fondle her pussy from behind. "You're not wet," I observed while stroking her cunt with my cock straining in my trousers with need to take her, then said, "We'll have to do something about that."
Spreading my patient's pussy lips with my fingers I caressed them expertly and finding her clit I stroked that as well, working her so that she would soon be sopping wet while she squirmed against my grasp.
Old 01-28-2007, 04:18 PM   #29
Louise
Privileged Member

Gasping at the intrusion of his fingers…a great sob coming from my body as he spreads my lips open, his thumb pressing down onto my clit. I squeeze my eyes shut, I feel sick, tears streaming down my face…shame and humiliation burning through me

Then…something else, his fingers are working a magic, a familiar but unwanted heat is growing between my legs, an itch that becomes unbearable and I sob again, knowing how my body is reacting…is…is…liking it….

My legs kick wildly, hoping to dislodge his grip, maybe catch him in the balls…

“pleaseee….let ME GO!”

A new wave of revulsion and anger floods me, partially enflamed by my bodies quick betrayal.
Old 01-28-2007, 04:57 PM   #30
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

"I won't let you go till I've fucked you good!" I replied to Ms. Vermont's begging as she kicked and fought uselessly, my grip on her wrists pinning her down as I rubbed her cunt as it grew hotter and wetter. "You're body is saying yes while your mouth says no!" I laughed while I worked my sexy victim's clit in slow circles as she protested bitterly while her pussy dripped on my hand.
"I think you're ready Ms. Vermont!" I declared with another laugh and taking my hand from her I undid my trousers and took out my aching cock with my heart about to explode with lust for her.
Old 01-28-2007, 05:08 PM   #31
Louise
Privileged Member

"PLEASEEEE DONT DO THIS!!!!"
Even as i screamed out, tears now running down my face, my body flushed with heat and rage...terror flooded my mind.

I could sense him position himself behind me, that thought disgusted me, but his breathing...his harsh breathing made me terrified...because I now knew...he was going to take me...going to rape me...

My body went beserk, my body jerking and spasming against you...anything to avoid the envitable...
Old 01-29-2007, 04:54 AM   #32
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

"Oh, I'm going to do this!" I told the wildly struggling Miss Vermont, her jerking and writhing only increasing my arousal as I stepped close behind her and pressed the head of my cock against the lips of her dripping wet pussy. "I'm going to fuck you hard!" I growled and reaching up with my free hand I tangled it in her long hair to pull her head back sharpy and releasing her wrists grasped her jerking hips with that hand to hold her still and with her head drawn back as far as I could I drove my cock full length into her tight cunt with a single savage thrust.
Old 01-29-2007, 10:08 AM   #33
Louise
Privileged Member

Screaming louder as he pulled my head back, my back arching backwards painfully...making it near impossible for me to move without hurting myself...then...oh god no no NO!

My voice fails me as I scream to his savage thrust within me...his cock, thick and deep within me...tears springing from my face, my make-up smeared across my cheeks...my scalp burning from his grip on my hair...my breathing comes hitching back...and I scream once more...it turns into a sob of absolute despair and humiliation...he holds me like his personal fuck toy...i am helpless as he begins another savage thrust into me...my body spasms as he slams into again...

Why doesnt anyone hear me...will help come?
Old 01-29-2007, 02:06 PM   #34
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

"Scream as loud as you want, no one can hear!" I groaned in a tight voice as I fucked my patient deep and hard, my hips slamming into her ass as my cock slammed into her cunt deliciously.
Her moans and screams grew louder and she writhed and bucked more while I took her brutally, driving full length thrusts into her again and again. I satisfied my lust with Ms. Vermont, using her without mercy with my fist tangled in her hair keeping her back arched sharply while I ravished her.
Old 01-29-2007, 02:31 PM   #35
Louise
Privileged Member

He was taking me so viciously...I was beyond forming words now...sobs and screams as his cock speared me so deep. My breasts crushing into the examination table as my hands gripped it tightly, trying to transfer the horror and pain of my rape.

I just have to endure this...he will let me go...if I do this...if i let him have me...i can get out of here...then...then...oh god...who can I possibly tell that this happened...

Fresh tears ran down my face even as he held me tighter, the muscles in my back screaming in pain at his grip and slamming hips.
Old 01-29-2007, 02:56 PM   #36
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

"Fucking your pussy is so damned good!" I growled and smacked Ms. Vermont's ass with my hand that had been on her hips as I fucked her so deep and hard. "I bet your ass is even better!" I said and reaching over with my free hand grabbed a package of sergical lube and tore it open with my teeth while I rode her cunt.
Then without stopping my savage thrusts into her pussy I squeezed the tube of lube between her tight ass cheeks and worked it in gently as I raped her brutally with my mind mad with lust for her.
Old 01-30-2007, 08:38 AM   #37
Louise
Privileged Member

His hand brought another sharp shocking slap on my butt…oh god…I bit my tongue, desperate to endure this…surely he would be done soon…then…well…he must have a knife somewhere in here, or scissors…slice that cock of his off…haha…oh god…

I feel my mind slipping into a scary place but it is then quickly brought back to focus…what did he just say….
ooooohhhh…gasping at the cold feel of the lube being pushed between my cheeks…his finger pushing, probing…two fingers inside my butt now…pressing the lube in, almost in time with his angry deep thrusts of his cock in my pussy…OH MY GOD NO!!!!!

“GOD NO, DON’T DO THAT…PLEASE NO…”

Finally what he intends breaks through the barrier I was building in my mind and my body responds, I struggle violently once more, twisting and whirling my arms as much as I can…
Old 01-30-2007, 03:22 PM   #38
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

"Don't want your ass raped huh!" I said with a cruel, aroused laugh and shortening my grip in my victim's hair I used it to force her face down sideways against the examination table and gazed burningly down into the one eye she could look up at me with. "Well what you want doesn't really matter right now!" I informed Miss Vermont as I slowly pulled my cock from her cunt as I worked my fingers in her tight, soon to be taken ass as she flailed with her arms uselessly and screamed in outraged protest.
"All that matters is what I want and I want your ass!" I growled and slipping my fingers out of the girl's well lubed rear channel I replaced them with the head of my cock as I prepared to violate her in a new way with my heart pounding and my brain on fire.
Old 01-30-2007, 04:24 PM   #39
Louise
Privileged Member

Crying as he twisted me, his eyes...no longer smiling and friendly...lost in a fire of lust...I clamped my eyes shut, but his grip was painful and I was forced to look up into his crazed face.
My body knew a moment of relief as he pulled his thick cock from my aching pussy...but...my heart sped up a gear as I realised what was coming...screaming and twisting as much as I could...
"PLEASE DONT....IVE NEVER....."

No...ive never let anyone there...Harry, my ex had argued with me for ages...but...no...god no!!!!!!

"NO!!!!!!"
Old 01-31-2007, 12:52 AM   #40
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

"Well I'm gonna get what Harry wanted!" I growled and tightening my grasp on the twisting Miss Vermont's hair and taking ahold of her hips I slowly forced my cock into her tight ass. "God your ass is tight Ms. Vermont!" I groaned while pushing deep, my slow hard progress into her tight channel eased by the lubricant I had applied and my victim's own pussy juice on my cock so that I could force my way in full length, each milimeter I drove in making me moan with exquisite pleasure.