Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-15-2007, 04:25 PM   #21
dominantuk

dominantuk Level 1 (100+)dominantuk Level 1 (100+)

the thrashing around she was doing wes exctacy for him, intense desire to cum was building up with in me.

she was screaming that she would suck me, do anything if i jus stopped, so i pulled out of her ass, gropped between her legs and roughly parted her pussy lips, than without any lubrication i rammed my cock into her pussy, not as tight as her ass, they never are, but still good.
Old 02-15-2007, 11:15 PM   #22
Own

Own has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Own

I released a gasp as his cock pulled from my ass, enjoying a brief flicker of relief.

I knew what was going to happen next as his fingers dug into my pussy. Terrified he’d hear me and hurt my ass again I only sobbed and shook my head, biting back the pleas screaming in my mind. My body trembled with more fearful energy as I felt his cock against my hole.

All at once he pushed into me, his full length painfully stretching my tightness. Without hesitation he pumped his cock into me hard and fast. At first my screams were loud and shrill but as his unending thrusting continued and my body opened to his thickness, my cries turned into low deep moans.

Exhaustion, fear and suffering had sucked all my energy away. Even my trembling had subsided. I hated him and hated myself for being able to do no more than lie beneath him moaning and suffering at his punishing abuse.
Own is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 02:43 PM   #23
dominantuk

it was excellent fucking her pussy, i was ramming in and out brutally fuckin her.

I then pulled out and shoved 4 fingers inside her, and fucked her with my fingers roughly. after a while i pulled my fingers out and pushed hard with 5, this was so tight i know she ws in alot of pain, but i liked to see her in pain and wimpering.

it was soon time to cum, but where
Old 02-18-2007, 02:22 PM   #24
Own

Own has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Own

"Please stop hurting me!" I cried as my attacker found yet another torture for my abused body.

I squirmed against his fingers painfully digging into my raw pussy. It would take sometime for my body to stop aching from his punishments.

I prayed that this would be all over soon, this man couldn't possibly go much longer before getting release.
Own is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 04:26 AM   #25
dominantuk

the time was here, i could hold back no longer, i grabber her hair and pulled her close to my cock now i am gonna cum and you are going to eat it, feel my warm cum rum down the back of your throat. eat it. With that i shioved my cock deep into her mouth and after a cpl of wanks shot right down her throat, she gagged and struggled to swallow it all but i stayed deep until it was all gone. i got up threw her clothes at her and told her to get dressed.