Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-22-2007, 08:40 AM   #1
dominantuk

dominantuk Level 1 (100+)dominantuk Level 1 (100+)
Angry hypnosis therapy (need female to carry on)

im a hypnotist that helps people with habitual problems, anger managment, smoking etc.

my 5.00 apointment was late, my receptionist has just left when in comes my late appointment. This was her 1st visit to try and quit smoking. My 1st thought was wow she is a babe, long legs, long black hair, short-ish skirt and a low cut top retaining what appeared to be a very ample pair.

we do some small talk them i tell her to relax on the sofa...........

Last edited by dominantuk; 01-23-2007 at 05:33 AM.
dominantuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 01:50 PM   #2
Own

Own has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Own

"Sorry I'm Late" she sheepishly told the handsom man who was to help her in her latest effor to quit smoking. She was always late for everything.

She was very nervous with him at first, always the shy one in the crowd but she found herself bacoming more comfortable as they chatted before he asked her to lye back on the couch.

She turned her head and watched as he drew his chair very close to her as she lye on the couch. Her nervousness returned, he was so close, she could smell his musky cologne. She grasped her hands tightly across her stomach, looking up into his eyesn and teasingly asked, "Is this going to hurt?"
Own is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 09:00 AM   #3
dominantuk

Red face

dont be nervous i tell her, its all quite straight forward, you just need to relax and concentrate on what i am saying. Basically i am going to put you into a trance like state where i will make suggestions to your sub consious mind that smoking is bad, smoking will harm you. After a few sessions you should be able to stop without a problem......

Well that what you think !!, i thought to myself, really im going to implant an instruction into your mind that when your hear zzz999 spoken your brain looses the ability to remember whats happening untill i repeat zzz999.
Old 01-24-2007, 06:24 PM   #4
Own

Hmmm, maybe this isn't working she thought to herself as he repeated his mantra over and over again in a firm, deep voice.

She had been trying to focus on his words but only felt awkward and ridiculous. Just as she was about to speak up and stop him she heard "zzz999" spring from his stream of words.

Something clicked insider her and she now felt very different in a way she couldn't figure out. Her hands clasped across her belly relaxed, she successfully tested that she could still move them but her body felt very sluggish and lethargic.

She now felt a bit frightened, not comfortable with these effects. She had thought she would just black out but her mind and emotions were active, although bit foggy.

She looked up at her doctor. "I feel strange," she softly pleaded, "What's happening?"
Old 01-25-2007, 04:06 AM   #5
dominantuk

After repeating the mantra over and over again, i insert the trigger word in mid sentence. Now she is mine, she will have no memory of events, i can do whatever i want.

She looked up at me and said whats happening, my reply was simple but brutal and cold, i replied i am going to rape you thats what, with that i removen a small pocket knife from my pocket and held it up so she could see it. This knife says you will do exactly what i say. NOW STRIP i shout.
Old 01-25-2007, 07:02 PM   #6
Own

Her hazy mind slow to grasp the words he had just uttered. "What the fuck did you say?"

She rolled onto her side and reached up to weakly attempt to push his knife - hand away from her. But this trance like state made it feel as if she was pushing against a brick wall. Her are supporting her half raised position began to shake and she crumpled back down on the couch.

Fear and panic rushed through her as the vulnerability of her situation sunk in.

"No.. no..this isn't happening, don't do this." She shook her head. Tears welled up in her eyes. " I wont do this..."

He pushed the knife into the side of her neck. She tried to struggle away from it but he only added pressure making her weak struggles jab it into her skin. This hurts she thought to herself. She was going to feel what this man is going to do to her and be able to do anything about it.
Old 01-26-2007, 04:15 AM   #7
dominantuk

I push the knife towards her neck, she struggle's away from the knife, but she hasn't got and place to hide.

I repeat STRIP BITCH this made her jump, she is now wimpering and tears are rolling down her face. Strip or i will cut you, dont fuck with me, i have no problem in digging this knife all the way into you. NOW DO AS YOU ARE TOLD.
Old 01-26-2007, 12:49 PM   #8
Own

She slowly did as he directed.

He pulled the knife away from her neck as she struggled to sit up. She slowly tugged her top off over her head keeping her head dropped, hiding her tear-streaked face behind the curtain of her hair.

She froze as she felt the cold metal of the knife trail across her bareback.

"There now that's a good girl," he said "Now the bra..."

"Please..I don't want this..." She felt the tip of the knife press into her side below her rib cage.

"DO IT!" he growled. She flinched at the sharp pain as she leaned forward and reached around unhooking her bra, letting it fall down and off her arms.

He was growing inpatient with her slow movements. "Now lay back and show me your tits Whore!" Too frightened and tired from holding her torso up she laid herself back on the couch her full firm tits and tight torso bared fully before this stranger.

He returned the knife to her throat. She yelped as he suddenly reached down and wrenched her skirt up over her hips exposing her lacy white panties and smooth thighs.

"Take them off!" He pressed the knife tighter against the side of her throat to ensure the bitch obeyed.

She pleaded up into his eyes "Please...noo" She whimpered as she raised her hips off the couch complacently following his orders. She watched him devoured her body with his eyes. "Ohh you little slut…I’m gonna fuck you so hard!"

Not able to look at him any longer she turned her face into the back of the couch cover her breasts and sex with her hands. Her sobbing grew at the frightened anticipation of what was to come.
Old 01-29-2007, 08:44 AM   #9
dominantuk

This was the most complicated part of the situation, i had to get her clothes off unharmed so she could get dressed before i bring her out of the trance.

gradually she undressed, with some help from my knife at her throat, i laughed and said , Ohh you little slut…I’m gonna fuck you so hard!" with that she turned towards the couch, i move in behind her pull her hair upwards so she has to look at me and i tell her that i am, going to fuck you in your sweet looking ass, i hope it hurts you.

i release my now straining cock and place one arm around her throat with the knife, im now ready.
Old 01-31-2007, 12:54 AM   #10
Own

Switching to first person, hope you don't mind

I painfully cried out as he wrenched my face to look up at him.

I stared into his cold, intense eyes as tears streamed from my own. "Please...please...don't hurt my ass! I'll do anything for you, just please don't hurt me there! I pleaded up at him. I wanted to fight him but my body had no strength. I could only lie before him naked and trembling. I could feel his hardness against me, sick to my stomach as I imagined the pain that was to come.

A wicked grin spread across his face as he seemed to consider my plea.
Old 01-31-2007, 12:13 PM   #11
dominantuk

she is pleading with me not to hurt her, not too hurt her ass, when with a violent push i force my cock into her ass, she screams with a mixture of pain and supprise. I thrust in and out gradually geting deeper and deeper until my balls are on her ass. Thats when i really start to fuck her, big thrusts in and out, god it feels good, she is crying and wimpering that turns me on all the more
Old 02-10-2007, 05:05 PM   #12
Own

I feel his cock push against my ass.

"NOT THERE! Noo, Pleasse!" I try to buck my hips away from him but still I am helpless and weak against his hypnosis trance.

At once she felt him push his cock deep in her ass. Pain rolled through her body as her muscles tensed against his intrusion.

"Stop! Stop! Take it out!" I cried, pleading for him to stop this torment.

My cries only intensified his abuses. His hand, wrapped tightly in my hair pulled harder as he pulled out and rammed into my ass deeper.

I heard myself crying out with a strained and raspy voice. Again he slid back and plunged into me, this time I could feel his balls on my ass.

"Pleeaase, no more!" I wailed

He moved his hands down and while still impaling my ass twisted my body around with my knees on the floor and doubled over the couch. I felt his grab my ass cheeks and pull them apart.

Now he pounded into my ass relentlessly, forcing his cock through my tight hole until it painfully stretched to take him. At first I begged for him to stop against every painful thrust, but wouldn't even slow.

Soon I grew tired from the pain of his driving cock and dropped my head to the couch where I could only moan with each painful thrust.
Old 02-12-2007, 11:05 AM   #13
dominantuk

oh you are so tight, your little ass has not seen much cock has it, i say to her as im ramming my cock in and out, god its so tight its making me want to cum.

with that i pull out of her ass, grab her hair and pull her head towards my cock, now suck it deep as i cum, if i feel your teeth on my cock you will feel my knife accross your throat.
Old 02-12-2007, 12:20 PM   #14
Own

"FUCK YOU!" I shot out. My anger flared as I began to reason my way out of performing this disgusting act. I hated sucking cock and it was my hatred of this that fuled my defiance. I could feel tears rolling down my cheeks and my bottom lip quivering as I glared up into his angry eyes.

"Go ahead and cut me, it'll just be more evidence for the police!" I ground out. My ass was burning from his rape and my body still unresponsive but I did all I could to struggle my face away from him.
Old 02-12-2007, 12:44 PM   #15
dominantuk

now this was tricky, i didnt expact her to react like that, i cant cut her as it will be evidence that i fucked her when she was in a trance.

rage ran through me how dare she resuse to suck my cock, who cares if its been in her ass or not she will suck it.

i grab her face hard with one hand,using my thumb and forefinger i force her mouth open, i then thrust my cock into her mouth, if she tries to bite she will bite her own sides of her mouth first, so i dont think thats a problem she's spitting and trying to get away but i have her face really tight in my grip.

eat my cock bitch
Old 02-14-2007, 12:40 AM   #16
Own

I struggle as powerfully as I can muster, his cock pressed to the back of my mouth, face hurting from his painful grip. Simultaneously I try to pull back from his grip and push his dick out with my tough.

I hear him groan as my actions only succeed in bringing him pleasure. I feel is his other hand tangling in my hair at the back of my head and suddenly he thrusts his long thick, cock all the way down my throat.

I can't breath; I'm gagging against his cock. I try to bite down but only hurt the tender insides of my checks, my hand come up and weakly claw and slap at his wrists. He pulls back so the head of his cock fills only my mouth again. I breathe in and again he shoves his cock back down my throat, holding it there as my head and throat struggle against his invasion. He slowly repeats this torment, enjoying the sensations of my struggles.

I can feel his cum mixed with my saliva seeping from the corners of my month and rolling down my chin. Tears are streaming from my eyes as I continue to choke on his dick deep in my throat.
Muffled cries escape as he draws back before again impaling me as far as he can. I can hear the slurping and smacking noises my mouth makes against his cock lodged in it.

He again pulls back, allowing me to breath, and without hesitation I begin sucking at the head of his cock. Hoping he will not drive it back into my throat, maybe if I relent and pleasure him here he will not punish me again. I use one of my hands to work his cock as hard as my mouth is sucking it.

I turn my tear-filled, pleading eyes up to him as I pump his cock into my cum soaked mouth. I hear him say…
Old 02-14-2007, 12:12 PM   #17
dominantuk

oh you dirty bitch you love the taste of your rapists cock dont you.

her spirit is broken she will now pleasure me without question and do as i tell her.

time to test my theory.
Old 02-14-2007, 01:27 PM   #18
Own

His words angered me but I sucked his dick even harder letting him think I was his. I was so tired, the effects of the trance on my body working against my efforts. I felt his hands unconsciously relax their strength as he groaned at the pleasure I was giving him.

I stopped sucking him and pulled my face from his crotch to glare up at him. I was frightened but still whispered to him in a wavering voice. "Fuck you. No, I don't like the taste of you. It's disgusting like you."

His eyes turned very dark, his jaw clenched in anger, rage fills his glare into my face. I close my eyes and moan as his grip tightens in my hair and against my jaw. My fear growing at his reactions, what had I done?
Old 02-15-2007, 05:09 AM   #19
dominantuk

her second defiance made me so angry, i span her around, pulled her hair really hard and made her look up at me, i spat on her face, she recoiled in disgust, i then thrust my cock into her ass again, she squeeled , i shout to her i am gonna fuck your little ass and make it bleed. Im fucking her really had, slamming in and out occasionally taking it out all the way so i can ram it all the way back in, this really hurts a small tight ass hole.
Old 02-15-2007, 03:14 PM   #20
Own

Intense pain shot through my body as he drove his cock into my ass.

I screamed like never before at each brutal thrust. It felt like he was tearing into my ass with razors. Thrust after thrust I took this punishment, when he pumped into me with quick and shorter thrust the pain I felt was tolerable.

But as soon as my screams reduced to moans he would pull all the way out and slam back into me causing me to scream and squeal. I sobbed through my screams and moaning, begging through my tears for him to stop. "PLEASE...take...it...out..." I wailed between thrusts. His response was only to slide all the way out and slam his thick cock back in, punishing my torn ass.

"I'LL SUCK YOU!I'LL DO ANYTHING!" I screamed as he held it deeper than before. "PLEASE...take..it...OUT!" I heard him groan as my hips thrashed under the unbearable penetration.