Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-02-2007, 09:19 PM   #1
hornybisexualbitch
Daughter of Jasmine

hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default does anyone want to do a first anal RP with me, with bondage and S&M

i want someone to start first, i want them to make their settings of how they want it to be

Smiles are contagious, share one, the small things can brighten someones day.
hornybisexualbitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 05:55 PM   #2
Stiffprick
Banned

Stiffprick has initial reputation

Sure, I'll help you.

I was masked and ready. In the past two weeks I had raped 17 girls in every whole on their body. I was on a rampage. In my bag I had all the supplies I would need to torture and humiliate my next victim during their horrific experience of rape. I was crouched in the local park, waiting for the right bitch. One passed who was too skinny, one way too fat, another's tits looked like golf balls and would not be good to grab and pinch. I kept waiting and then...she was perfect. I moved closer, admiring her tits, her tight ass, her curves, everything about her was fuckable. I reached into my bag, pulling out fainting gas to knock her out and waved it towards her nose as she walked on, completely oblivious to me until the gas reached her nostils.
Stiffprick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 09:29 PM   #3
hornybisexualbitch
Daughter of Jasmine

hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

i was walking down the path of the park because i am fat, but what my friends would call big boned. As i stare at the sky and the bright moon i can feel my 42DDD breast bounce as i walk. then i smell something funny,when i get a better whiff, i am gone.

Old 01-06-2007, 11:30 AM   #4
Stiffprick
Banned

As soon as she collaspses, I make sure no one is watching and run out to grab her. I take her to my van, toss her in and drive off. I reach an abandoned farm house and drag her in where I snake some rop around her wrists and tie her to the ceiling. I pull up until she's dangling off teh ground. Then I wait for her to awaken.
Old 01-06-2007, 08:10 PM   #5
hornybisexualbitch
Daughter of Jasmine

As my mind comes back to me and i open my eyes i see a wall right in front of me and i notice my wrist hurt from pulling my weight, then it hits me, shit i am tied up. As thoughts race threw my mind the one thing that keeps coming up is who the hell would want to take me! After pondering this i gave up and thought about how i was tied up. i began to get excited when i hear a door open and it quickly turns to fear when a man walks into the door.

Old 01-08-2007, 05:08 PM   #6
Stiffprick
Banned

"Welcome to my humble abode miss. fuck toy" I say quietly, half hoping she'll hear what I say and ask me about the meaning. As I wait for a response, I get out a whip and a pair of scisors.
Old 01-09-2007, 06:11 PM   #7
hornybisexualbitch
Daughter of Jasmine

As i stand their i hear him say something about a fuck toy wondering if i heard him right, surely he wouldn't say i am the fuck toy, ha no. then i see him with a whip and a pair of scissors. I ask him "where am i and what do you mean fuck toy, i am nobody's toy asshole"

Old 01-09-2007, 08:31 PM   #8
Stiffprick
Banned

I ignore her spasm of yelling and name calling, putting my scisors to her blous and cutting it down teh middle, exposing her bra covered tits. "Perhaps" I say quietly. "You'd like to take that back?"
Old 01-11-2007, 08:45 PM   #9
hornybisexualbitch
Daughter of Jasmine

"No," i say in a firm voice, "I wouldn't". Not knowign what he will do next i keep my head high, all the while taking in his height and realising how sexy he really is.

Old 01-12-2007, 05:30 PM   #10
hornybisexualbitch
Daughter of Jasmine

i stand there and say no while secretly saying yes in my mind. i keep having thoughts of him raping me , and i get horny, hopeing he doesn't notice. when he cuts my shirt off i wince alittle, thinking i loved that damn shirt, now that is what fueled my anger, pitiful i know, i wanted anything to make me mad at him so i would quit getting horny.

Old 01-12-2007, 05:33 PM   #11
Stiffprick
Banned

"Very well then." I keep up my errily quiet voice. I finish stripping her and bring teh whip down across her tits, making the jiggle sligtly. She gives a surprised scream. "Take it back now?" I question.
Old 01-13-2007, 10:08 PM   #12
hornybisexualbitch
Daughter of Jasmine

My tits stinging, after the whip hitting them, my brain not wanting that again, i just say yeh yeh i take it back, knowing i gave in too easy. But the sight of him and my stomach clenching was making it too hard to ingore the thought of fucking him. So i figured play along then we will fuck.

Old 01-15-2007, 01:16 PM   #13
Stiffprick
Banned

"Good...good..." I bring the whip down again, her screech of pain music to my ears as her tits jiggle around some more in stinging pain. "So here's the deal...you are now mine and will do whatever I say. If you're good, I will allow you to work for me in my whore house, pleasing customers. There you will get three meals a day plus all teh cum you could ask for. If you're bad, you will no longer be of service to me and I will slice open your fucking throat. Do we have an understanding bitch?"
Old 01-15-2007, 10:01 PM   #14
hornybisexualbitch
Daughter of Jasmine

his words hit me deep, die or fuck, in my mind, with my life both sounded nice, but a life of fucking..., hell yes, i would do whatever he wanted, though i kinda dreaded what that might be, still i wanted to fuck him, so i thought what the hell, lets have some fun, or not pain, which i was sure i was in for, damn, i would have to survive it though.

Old 01-20-2007, 02:41 PM   #15
Stiffprick
Banned

"Do we have an understanding?" I ask, waiting for a spoken answer, moving the ass up under her and bring it across her clit.
Old 01-21-2007, 06:13 PM   #16
hornybisexualbitch
Daughter of Jasmine

"Yes, i understand" and at that moment i knew i really did too, it was a fantasy come true, but i never thought it would be like this, i stood there, not looking in his and said yes, that i understood, i did, but then not really, what was he going to do i wondered?

Old 01-24-2007, 10:43 PM   #17
Stiffprick
Banned

"So if I were a distinguished customer paying good money and I asked you to fuck yourself with a dildo in the ass while hanging by the neck, what would you do?" I ask, reattaching you to the ceiling by a large collar around your neck, leaving both hands free as I placed a 10" dildo in them, leering.
Old 01-24-2007, 10:56 PM   #18
hornybisexualbitch
Daughter of Jasmine

I hung there knowing what he wanted but then again not knowing, so i put the dildo to my ass and pushed, fuck it wasn't that great, it hurt like hell, i wanted him to fuck me, not me fucking myself, but i pushed not being to push no more and said, "This."

Old 01-24-2007, 10:59 PM   #19
Stiffprick
Banned

"Just that? No groans, no orgasms, no anything but pushing that contraption in and out of your ass?! At this rate, you'll get no cutomers...maybe I'd better show you how it's done around here." I yank you down from the ceiling and toss you onto the ground. I replace teh dildo with my own cock and thrust up inside of you with no lube. I slam into your rectum, hearing my balls slap your ass. "Fuck your pussy with that dildo while I ass fuck you" I order.
Old 01-28-2007, 01:57 PM   #20
hornybisexualbitch
Daughter of Jasmine

i scream, i had never had my ass fucked, he was going so hard and fast, i just kept screaming, wish for him to stop, every time his balls slapped my ass i screamed even louder. then he told me to fuck my pussy, my arms were weak from the pain of having my ass pounded, but i tryed, i put it at my entrance and pushed when he rammed again it made me push harder with the dildo, i screamed once again.