Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-15-2007, 07:42 AM   #21
fireflights
Never say never

fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I sob and beg you to stop and let me go. Terror fills me once I see your hard cock before me and I know it is only a matter of time before you do what you want with me. "Oh god please! Someone help me!" I scream as you move closer and I try to kick at you to keep you away from me but all my attempts are in vain as you position yourself between my legs, holding them to keep them from moving so you can enter me and take what you want from me.
fireflights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 12:53 PM   #22
drmephisto

I stand between your legs as you try to use them to fight me and push me back. Once between them it is too late as I grab your sweet ass and use it to pull you to me. My cock finds its way into your wet hole and I push in slowly. You scream when you feel the penetration of your pussy and I laugh at it goes all the way in. "Unt now my sveet girl ve enjoy the best reaczion of dem all vhen hard flesh meets zoft flesh, hahahahaaaaaa," I say aas I hold my cock all the way inside you for a moment before beginning to fuck you hard.
Old 02-15-2007, 05:42 PM   #23
fireflights
Never say never

fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I scream as you force yourself all the way inside of me and then begin to fuck me hard and fast. Tears are poring down my face as I sob uncontrollably while you rape me. "Stop please! you're hurting me!" I sob and I know my words will fall on deaf ears but I can't help it, it hurts so much! My arms are beginning to ache from being in the position they are in so it adds to my pain with every thrust you do inside of me.
Old 02-16-2007, 06:21 PM   #24
drmephisto

I just enjoy the pleasure of your sweet tender pussy as I ravage you. Within a short time I cum in you and see the look of despair on your face. I withdraw my member from you and operate the hoist to let you down. When I free your still cuffed hand from the hook you collapse from weakness from fighting so valiently yet in vain. I bring your clothes back to you and remove the handcuffs. "You did vell my dear, you now have unt 'A' grade. Now get your clothes on unt I vill let you out. Oh, unt do not make any charges against me, who vill dhey belief, me or you?
Old 02-16-2007, 09:06 PM   #25
fireflights
Never say never

I almost freeze in fright as you cum inside of me, I am not on the pill as I had not intended to have sex for a long time and I did not think this would ever happen to me, what if I become pregnant from this? How would I explain this to people? As you let me down after you withdraw from me I feel the ache in my pussy and arms. My tears still fall as you uncuff me and hand me my clothing. I feel so dirty and all I want now is to was away the filth from my body as I dress. Before i leave I hear your warning and only nod my head before running out the door.

I run home and quickly get into the shower, washing my body as I sob silently to not attract attention to me. Once I am done I slip into my night clothes and go to my bed, crying myself to sleep.
Old 02-17-2007, 10:45 AM   #26
drmephisto

You are awakend from your slumber by the phone. "Remember my sveet, Zay nodting to no von, as I can alzo have friends make you vanish very eazily," I say hanging up the phone.