Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-05-2007, 12:15 AM   #1
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Intheshadows
Default Our friendship is priceless(one victim needed)

We had been friends since college, even though we were now both married our friendship had continued and remained strong. I had asked her out a few times but she never wanted a romantic relationship with me, maybe it was my looks, maybe it was my religion, she just wanted to remain good friends. I wasn't happy in my marriage and always wondered what life would have been like with Debbie. But even more then that I had a deep desire to have her, to know her body, to frankly fuck her. This desire only grew stronger with every year of denial which brings me to today.

Debbie's husband is in serious trouble, and unlike my marriage she loves him deeply, the kind of trouble that not only gets your legs broken but finds you deep in cement. As it happens I hold the key to his safety, to his life. It would not cost me much to help him, but the value of my help is priceless.

Debbie is outside my office now, waiting to see me, I know what she will ask but she has no idea what I will ask for in return. "Jackie, you can send in Debbie now"
Intheshadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 06:22 AM   #2
Babu

Babu Level 8 (800+)Babu Level 8 (800+)Babu Level 8 (800+)Babu Level 8 (800+)Babu Level 8 (800+)Babu Level 8 (800+)Babu Level 8 (800+)
Send a message via AIM to Babu Send a message via MSN to Babu Send a message via Yahoo to Babu

I am so nervous as I sit in the waiting room. I can't believe what I'm about to do and its so embarrassing to have to ask an old friend for this kind of money, but my husband's life depends on it.

His secretary lets me in and I see him sitting behind a big desk. I walk in slowly, and I'm sure he can tell something is wrong. I sit down and take a deep breath. I don't know how to begin, so I just blurt it all out, and I can feel myself starting to cry.

I explain to him everything thats going on, the debt my husband has racked up, and how we have no way to pay it off. How the people he owes the money to have threatened to kill him if he doesn't pay and how scared I am for all of us.

He just sits there quietly and listens to everything, and with each passing minute I start to feel a bit better, that maybe this could be a solution to all our problems. I finish by asking, and begging him to loan us the money, how we promise to pay him back as soon as we can and he would literally be saving our lives. I feel so dirty asking him like this, but he is really the only person left I can turn to.

When I'm finally done, I wipe the tears away, and sit there quietly waiting to see what he says..